sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm looking really forward to hearing your feedback on how you like them.

It's funny bc I was originally going to wait a couple of months to try Alpha Gel myself, but the feedback so far on it has been so impressive that I'm thinking about adding it in myself within the next couple of weeks.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 233214

As previously mentioned, the Kool Aid one is really good.

Baja Burst... it's not an exact copy of the Mt Dew soda, but it's not a bad imitation IMO. Hard to explain the difference, but in a blind taste test I'm certain I could easily pick them apart haha.

Still gotta try the Country Time and Sunny D ones.
Dang those look tasty and refreshing!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Once I started alpha gel my voice dropped three octaves and women started throwing themselves at me even moreso than before. I threw away my Hims, doubled my bench and was promoted at work all in the same week.
Dang, is it okay if we turn that into a social media testimonial like some companies would? :ROFLMAO:

Comically, I read that in the voice of one of the Hims online commercials I've seen haha.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Once I started alpha gel my voice dropped three octaves and women started throwing themselves at me even moreso than before. I threw away my Hims, doubled my bench and was promoted at work all in the same week.
This is great, I love It !!

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm looking really forward to hearing your feedback on how you like them.

It's funny bc I was originally going to wait a couple of months to try Alpha Gel myself, but the feedback so far on it has been so impressive that I'm thinking about adding it in myself within the next couple of weeks.
I’m excited to get started and I’m going to log my experience. Only question I got is should I run a log with the combination or should I just run the alpha gel solo and log that? Let me know your thoughts. Planning on getting started next Monday.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m excited to get started and I’m going to log my experience. Only question I got is should I run a log with the combination or should I just run the alpha gel solo and log that? Let me know your thoughts. Planning on getting started next Monday.
I would run it together if it were me.

I use GlucoVantage XT daily myself regardless.

And I think Alpha Gel and Phosphatidic Acid XT will make for a great stack, and they work in completely different ways, so it'll be pretty obvious what benefits are from what.

I'm excited and looking forward to it - please make sure to tag me in it when you get started.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would run it together if it were me.

I use GlucoVantage XT daily myself regardless.

And I think Alpha Gel and Phosphatidic Acid XT will make for a great stack, and they work in completely different ways, so it'll be pretty obvious what benefits are from what.

I'm excited and looking forward to it - please make sure to tag me in it when you get started.
Perfect I will run them both together. I will set up the log this weekend. Will definitely tag you and some of the other guys along for the ride. Also probably re order to make it a 8 week run!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The solution turned me on to their products some yrs back. Alittle pricey but solid formulas. I have a code also if your going to order PM me
I do remember him using it. I haven't seen him around here lately, but you can still see him repping Ghost on the web. Shoot Out to @The Solution !

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The solution turned me on to their products some yrs back. Alittle pricey but solid formulas. I have a code also if your going to order PM me
A few of his reformulations disappointed me, but overall, excellent formulas still. If they were a little less expensive, I’d use the heck out of them.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

So...

Sunny D doesn't taste like actual Sunny D. It's basically just an orange soda flavor. It's not bad, but if you're gonna call something Sunny D just gimme Sunny D haha.

Country Time lemonade also doesn't taste like Country Time. It tastes more like what I'd call 'state fair lemonade'. Actually really good IMO, but not true to its name.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Country Time lemonade also doesn't taste like Country Time. It tastes more like what I'd call 'state fair lemonade'. Actually really good IMO, but not true to its name.
Lemon shake ups at the fair taste amazing. If it tastes anything like that I would be a fan!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
View attachment 233322

So...

Sunny D doesn't taste like actual Sunny D. It's basically just an orange soda flavor. It's not bad, but if you're gonna call something Sunny D just gimme Sunny D haha.

Koolaid and the Ring pop are the best IMO

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lemon shake ups at the fair taste amazing. If it tastes anything like that I would be a fan!
It's got more of that 'lemon juice' kinda lemon flavor if that makes any sense haha.

Koolaid and the Ring pop are the best IMO
Would agree with this.

Ring Pop
Baja Burst
Kool Aid
Country Time
Sunny D
Smarties

None of them have been bad per say, but if I rebuy some flavors it'll be out of those first 3.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It's got more of that 'lemon juice' kinda lemon flavor if that makes any sense haha.

Would agree with this.

Ring Pop
Baja Burst
Kool Aid
Country Time
Sunny D
Smarties

None of them have been bad per say, but if I rebuy some flavors it'll be out of those first 3.
Prob why they are DC'ing smarties. It just doesn't sell. It tastes like a chalky beverage to me.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same. Morphopump v1 might have been my favorite supplement. Rock hard pumps, all day. It’s practically blasphemy for version 2 to have the same name. And a 20% price hike to boot…
Agreed! If you’re in search of a good replacement maybe check out Apollon Nutrition Casanova. I’m on bottle 6 with 2 more on hand. I try not to run out. Also it’s strong enough at 6 caps if you want it to last 30 days.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm here. Just getting over a shoulder surgery 10 weeks ago.
I feel you on that one. I am sure you are happy to be on the other side of it now. I am 10 months out from mine now and it takes a licking but keeps on ticking! Hopefully your recovery goes as smoothly!

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Agreed! If you’re in search of a good replacement maybe check out Apollon Nutrition Casanova. I’m on bottle 6 with 2 more on hand. I try not to run out. Also it’s strong enough at 6 caps if you want it to last 30 days.
I’ll look into it. Thanks.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I feel you on that one. I am sure you are happy to be on the other side of it now. I am 10 months out from mine now and it takes a licking but keeps on ticking! Hopefully your recovery goes as smoothly!
Ain't that the truth man. 10 weeks in recovery and everyday feels like a rollercoaster LOL

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ain't that the truth man. 10 weeks in recovery and everyday feels like a rollercoaster LOL
Hope recovery and therapy are going well. I know when I had my slap tear repair, PT was super painful. Then others said it was easy. Everyone is different.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hope recovery and therapy are going well. I know when I had my slap tear repair, PT was super painful. Then others said it was easy. Everyone is different.
Mine is a mix of that... and its crazy cause my good shoulder (left) has this nice tight spot on my side delt that doesn't want to play nice. until it meets my massage gun LOL

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One of my Chemo Nurses is Vegan and she was about Vegan Protein Powders so @DieselNY was nice enough to send me a few samples of The Best Tasting Vegan Protein - Keto Genics

Keto G..jpg