I'm back!

MMKELS

MMKELS

Board Sponsor
Awards
So excited to be working with Mind and Muscle again.

I've been on and off wth the gym for the past few weeks, only making it in maybe 3 times a week. Life has been a bit hectic lately though that's no excuse.

I've been tightening up my diet quite a bit and have gotten back into training more hardcore and I'm happy to see my strength coming back. I'm ready to lean out for the summer, cortisol has done a number these past few months

Any advice/motivation is appreciated!
IMG_1491064622.185024.jpg

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome back. Physique doesn't appear to be slacking from the time off!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Think we need 10 more pics of different angles to determine physique

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Welcome Back! Looks like you kept the positive lean gains flowing then and now and as always.. Possessing the awesome mindset that some people might get from you in the form of self motivation.

MMKELS

MMKELS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Welcome Back! Looks like you kept the positive lean gains flowing then and now and as always.. Possessing the awesome mindset that some people might get from you in the form of self motivation.
I've been trying, thank you. Had a solid back session this morning and am still struggling to sit down to pee from leg day on Saturday

Just gotta keep pushing in the right direction, helps to have the motivation on here for sure!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I've been trying, thank you. Had a solid back session this morning and am still struggling to sit down to pee from leg day on Saturday

Just gotta keep pushing in the right direction, helps to have the motivation on here for sure!
Awesome, solid back sessions usually translate into everything else feeling smaller o you hit those groups extra hard depending the order maybe chest, legs, arms.. I love coming on here as well for ALOT of motivation. lot of good people!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I've been on and off wth the gym for the past few weeks, only making it in maybe 3 times a week. Life has been a bit hectic lately though that's no excuse.

I've been tightening up my diet quite a bit and have gotten back into training more hardcore and I'm happy to see my strength coming back. I'm ready to lean out for the summer, cortisol has done a number these past few months

Any advice/motivation is appreciated! View attachment 146900
One of the best bosses in the business

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

WHat is is it that you do for them?

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
So as far as the leaning phase, what has been working best for you, supplement wise, training routines, nutritionally..
I'm Tryin to help my bro's wife and my wifey reach the same goals, my bro's takes it a bit more serious hitting the gym with us 4-5 times a week, watching what she eats, and she wants me to find her a GOOD fat burner, I'm kind of in a dilemma so figured maybe you had some solid advice for some aspiring woman lol. thanks! and hope all Isgoing great for you!. pm me or whatever with any supplement advice for them.. they both basically leaning towards a more potent and effective one, ive got a few ideas but I think the best advice of course would be from someone that has been or is in the same or similar position..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Have you tried peeing standing up?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MMKELS

MMKELS

Board Sponsor
Awards
So as far as the leaning phase, what has been working best for you, supplement wise, training routines, nutritionally..
I'm Tryin to help my bro's wife and my wifey reach the same goals, my bro's takes it a bit more serious hitting the gym with us 4-5 times a week, watching what she eats, and she wants me to find her a GOOD fat burner, I'm kind of in a dilemma so figured maybe you had some solid advice for some aspiring woman lol. thanks! and hope all Isgoing great for you!. pm me or whatever with any supplement advice for them.. they both basically leaning towards a more potent and effective one, ive got a few ideas but I think the best advice of course would be from someone that has been or is in the same or similar position..
I have done a lot of toying around to find what works for ME personally, but the biggest thing I will always push is nutrition and nutrient timing. Most of my diets and training focus around carb cycling and carb backloading where you're only having your carbs post workout when they're most readily absorbed and not going to be turned in to fat. The other meals of the day would all be protein and healthy fats like MCT oils and coconut oils, almond butter, peanut butter, fattier cuts of meat like steak/salmon/ even bacon with some green vegetables.

As far as supplements, Liquid Labs T2 and Hi-Tech HydroxyElite are what I would recommend with no hesistation. The two combined are a killer combo of thyroid enhancement, focus, energy, weight loss and overall awesomeness. This **** just really works.

PS - Sorry it took so long to respond, I think this post got buried lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't worry, soon your product recommendations will change.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established

I'm pretty sure we should be getting tips from you, not the other way around!