IGH 1 vs. GHenerate

suresha

Awards
  • Established
what's the difference of the two? and which is better in attaining muscle mass and what are the benefits of each supp?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
? Bump/

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IGH-1 is a somatostatin inhibitor product and GHenerate is a potentiator of GHRH and GHRR which are two receptors that release GH. They are best stacked if you ask me, since one makes the other more effective.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
what's the difference of the two? and which is better in attaining muscle mass and what are the benefits of each supp?
What LG said, best stacked to get the best of both worls and really would yield excellent recovery, sleep and LBM.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ghenerate is awesome my sleeps never been so deep. i havent been using the igh1 with my ghen maybe i will try that stack though since i have to bottles. what kind of extra boost do you notice from adding in the igh1?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
ghenerate is awesome my sleeps never been so deep. i havent been using the igh1 with my ghen maybe i will try that stack though since i have to bottles. what kind of extra boost do you notice from adding in the igh1?
For me addig igf1 gave me an even deeper sleep and my complexion always seems to improve on it as well.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For me addig igf1 gave me an even deeper sleep and my complexion always seems to improve on it as well.
:) sounds good ill have to try it thanks Craig.

travie319

Awards
How long should I cycle these for to really see great benefits?