igf1 lr3 / peg mgf

Nico1

Nico1

Awards
A few questions

1)when you get your igf-1 lr3 / peg mgf is it ready to inject? or do you need to buy bac water or/and st. solution with it?

2)what and how do you mix it? just put x amount in the vial? thats all?

3)is adding bac water to the peg or igf to increase potency long term? what are the effects of adding that?...cant find anything on this!

Stroudism

Awards
A few questions1)when you get your igf-1 lr3 / peg mgf is it ready to inject? or do you need to buy bac water or/and st. solution with it?2)what and how do you mix it? just put x amount in the vial? thats all?3)is adding bac water to the peg or igf to increase potency long term? what are the effects of adding that?...cant find anything on this!
I'm a newbie to this and only on my 4th day of tis cycle, but here's what I know...

1) no it will be in solid form. You need to "reconstitute" it (see next answer).

2) for the IGF-1 you need to use AA (acetic acid) 0.6%. You can make it, but I bought mine online. I used 2 ml to mix as I am already dealing with such small amounts (50mcg bi lat, only 25mcg per side so this allows u to measure more easily vs only 1 ml of AA.For the PEG MGF you can just use 2ml of bacteriostatic water to reconstitute.

3) don't think this increases potency. Make sure to store both in the fridge after recon and use up with a month.I am not a professional, and I don't guarantee anything I said here. I am only sharing what I have read on several forums and lots or searching online. Also sharing what I'm actually doing myself. Hope this helps!

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
OP, do u want me to spoon feed you all the info? its already SO simple, you have entire section of "how tos" and entire internet. do u really need a thread asking "how does the IGF come?"

Nico1

Nico1

Awards
OP, do u want me to spoon feed you all the info? its already SO simple, you have entire section of "how tos" and entire internet. do u really need a thread asking "how does the IGF come?"
your blood pressure is through the roof, take a chill pill