IGF + T4 + Clen...pro's or con's?

ChaseQ

Awards
I have 2mgs IGF-1 Long R3. T4+T3 and CLEN.

Im looking to max fat loss, right now. Without compromising the gains I might get from the IGF.

Not alot of info on what type of diet should be used when on IGF. So a few pointers would be a good start. I will keep my PWO 50mcg split and carbs up.

Trying to max the fat loss, is the t3/4 and clen ok? Are mixing any of these combos going to reduce gains?(I know the t's can be a bit catabolic)

I guess thats a few questions...so bring on the enlightenment!

smc252

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you have it down correctly. I know there is synergy with t3/t4 and IGF-1, but being a hyperthyroid guy, I know how catabolic t3 and t4 are. (2yrs and less then 5lbs of gain, with twice my required calorie comsumtion!) I don't care what anyone says, raising t3 or t4 does raise SHBG and puts your body in a more catabolic state. Are you "natural" or on testo? T4 will burn off muscle AND fat, so that is one thing to weigh out.

I have never used clen, but have had albuterol my whole life, in an inhaler and nebulizer solution. So I can attest to that being effective. I found it burns off fat VERY well and gets me pumped up well for a workout. Just watch the doses and your heart rate, especially while on thyrid hormones, as they can cause tachycardia. (I've passed out a few times from nothing but too much naturally-produced t3/t4. Had my heart going over 200/min!!)

I'd try adding in clen w/ the IGF-1 and wait 2 weeks.. if unhappy, try IGF-1 and T4. If you are gonna throw all 3 in, start with lower doses.. This stuff is no joke!

Good luck man,
Steve

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
interesting thread...i am in pct right now on igf-1....i just ended my T-4 last week and I'm looking to take a few more weeks off then resume with T-4 or T-3 with my IGF-1....i'll save my clen for on cycle cause it definitely burns off muscle