IGF-2/HGHup: best way to "cycle"

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Should I run two months staght and then take time off or just do em every pther month? How long should I run Macuna before taking a break?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Run L-Dopa for 2 months max before taking a break.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
two bottles of HGHup then a break followed by 2 bottles of IGF 2

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can, but it's pointless. You want to see the max benefits from each product.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its not pointless.. I take both IGF2 and HGHup together

You get a massive dose of chlorophytum, a possibly larger increase in GH levels, get the and also you get the EGCG, LCLT, and rhodia rosea (which may increase creatine deposition and help a little better with recovery)

I have stacked IGF-2, HGHup and Neovar several times before. I would take 2 HGH-Up and 3 IGF-2 three times a day (first thing in AM, in afternoon and then before bed)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its not pointless.. I take both IGF2 and HGHup together

You get a massive dose of chlorophytum, a possibly larger increase in GH levels, get the and also you get the EGCG, LCLT, and rhodia rosea (which may increase creatine deposition and help a little better with recovery)

I have stacked IGF-2, HGHup and Neovar several times before. I would take 2 HGH-Up and 3 IGF-2 three times a day (first thing in AM, in afternoon and then before bed)
i took it as him taking 1 bottle of HGHup followed by 1 bottle of IGF 2 then a break then repeat.

and ive done what you do as well, and i prefer taking the full dose of one product.