IGF-2™ Frequently Asked Questions

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i know its not hormonal and was one of the reason i decided to give it a try :)
i did wear a new shirt when i noticed it so possible me being paranoid and its just irritation, just obviously the only new supplement im testing, so it was the logical thing to bring it up!

i will keep posted, thanks for all the info and support Rosie much appreciated.

I am really enjoying being IGF2 though i cant get over how good the sleep is still :)
Right, good; just checking :)

It could possibly just be irritation, as Eric said :dunno:

No worries. I'm here to make sure things go as smoothly as possible :006:

Yep, it's a great product for sure!

twuncher

twuncher

Awards
Right Gym last night, i had the most incredible pumps, veins popping out everywhere, strength was up, and it was if i could have gone on all night, muscle fatigue was much higher than normal. so much so after my weights session i managed to do some rowing and set a personal best. So im quite pleased with the product so far, i will report back with any more updates as i notice anything worth mentioning. thanks

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
i want more igf-2! recovery was awesome while using it!

twuncher

twuncher

Awards
day 5 for me, sleep still great, really looking forward to tonights gym session! and thats saying something cause its legs and squating time :) haha

No change in libido yet, recovery up a little bit, muscles hard! seeing veins on my chest that i have never seen before!

tempted to throw in an AI like cissus drol? opinions?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
day 5 for me, sleep still great, really looking forward to tonights gym session! and thats saying something cause its legs and squating time :) haha

No change in libido yet, recovery up a little bit, muscles hard! seeing veins on my chest that i have never seen before!

tempted to throw in an AI like cissus drol? opinions?
If you're going to post regular updates, how about starting a log in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subforum.

Cissus DROL would be fine to use with IGF-2.

twuncher

twuncher

Awards
Ok well im recording my work outs, meals, and the way i've been feeling on a day to day basis!

So more than happy to do a review/write up after 5 weeks!

UKStrength

Ok well im recording my work outs, meals, and the way i've been feeling on a day to day basis!

Nice mate, the two UK lads will have to do a comparison!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

All good (this thread is just not the place for it, though)...A review after then shall be welcome.

twuncher

twuncher

Awards
yeah there in a little paper note book hehe

il stop updating here and save it for a review ;)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
ok how does this sound for someone 190lbs..

Gym days 2 on waking 3 pre workout and 3 before bed or 2 on waking 4 pre gym and 2 before bed.

non gym days 4 in the morning and 4 pre bed.

i'm sure i discussed pre gym dosing before with rosie or sean but i can't find the thread!

:wave2:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok how does this sound for someone 190lbs..

Gym days 2 on waking 3 pre workout and 3 before bed or 2 on waking 4 pre gym and 2 before bed.

non gym days 4 in the morning and 4 pre bed.

i'm sure i discussed pre gym dosing before with rosie or sean but i can't find the thread!

:wave2:
I would dose like this instead, Dave:

Gym Days
Dose 1 - 3 caps on waking
Dose 2 - 3 caps pre-gym
Dose 3 - 2 caps pre-bed

Non-Gym Days
Dose 1 - 4 caps on waking
Dose 2 - 4 caps pre-bed

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I would dose like this instead, Dave:

Gym Days
Dose 1 - 3 caps on waking
Dose 2 - 3 caps pre-gym
Dose 3 - 2 caps pre-bed

Non-Gym Days
Dose 1 - 4 caps on waking
Dose 2 - 4 caps pre-bed
ok thanks :)

defo noticed a increase in strength while doing deads today :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok thanks :)

defo noticed a increase in strength while doing deads today :D
:D

Yeah, I notice the difference if I dose pre-gym, as opposed to if I just dosed first thing and pre-bed on resistance training days.

dpfisher

This stuff is expensive but I'm willing to try anything for my tendons at this point... is it worth it to take this when I can't do any real working out besides cardio and rehab exercises or should I save it for when I'm better? Supposedly GH heals tendons, right? I've lost measurable amounts off my arms already, is this the best natural thing to take to get them back in order soon?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is expensive but I'm willing to try anything for my tendons at this point... is it worth it to take this when I can't do any real working out besides cardio and rehab exercises or should I save it for when I'm better? Supposedly GH heals tendons, right? I've lost measurable amounts off my arms already, is this the best natural thing to take to get them back in order soon?
I would try this in combination with osteo sport.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IGF-2 can be used when not training yes, but it would be far more effective when training.

GH does a lot of things. However, IGF-2, whilst a GH booster is NOT GH and is not a joint/ligament/tendon product. If you want something that is going to help with your tendons then look at using OsteoSport.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been curious about IGF for sometime getting ready to run a month on test booster was wondering if IGF would be a good compliment with it? Or should i just wait till later and run it by it self?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Been curious about IGF for sometime getting ready to run a month on test booster was wondering if IGF would be a good compliment with it? Or should i just wait till later and run it by it self?
either will work. I have stacked it and run it solo

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can run IGF-2 standalone or with other products, testosterone boosters included. Depending on the product/s IGF-2 could compliment them well.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
You can run IGF-2 standalone or with other products, testosterone boosters included. Depending on the product/s IGF-2 could compliment them well.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Damn that's a nice avatar!!! Is that you Guejsn?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

04ImprezaWRX

Awards
Currently taking RPM,DRIVE,and NEOVAR wondering what would be better for me IGF2 or HGHUP im trying to gain some muscle mass

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Currently taking RPM,DRIVE,and NEOVAR wondering what would be better for me IGF2 or HGHUP im trying to gain some muscle mass
You could use either product.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

labrad

Awards
  • Established
I have been running IGF-2 (8 pills/day) with Dermacrine Liqua-Vade for about 3 1/2 weeks now. Everything was going well (recomp), until about a week ago. At that time I added Neovar to the mix. About 5 days later I noticed that I was gaining weight/bloat around my midsection. I am thinking about taking Nutraplanet's 1-Carboxy(which I already have) instead of my nighttime dosage (4 pills) of IGF-2 and cutting back Neovar dosage from 6 to 3 pills/day. I may also look at adding potassium and/or phosphorus as you suggested to Cordeen earlier in the thread. Does this sound good?

I like IGF-2(I am now on my 3rd bottle/cycle). I also really like PP's Dermacrine.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been running IGF-2 (8 pills/day) with Dermacrine Liqua-Vade for about 3 1/2 weeks now. Everything was going well (recomp), until about a week ago. At that time I added Neovar to the mix. About 5 days later I noticed that I was gaining weight/bloat around my midsection. I am thinking about taking Nutraplanet's 1-Carboxy(which I already have) instead of my nighttime dosage (4 pills) of IGF-2 and cutting back Neovar dosage from 6 to 3 pills/day. I may also look at adding potassium and/or phosphorus as you suggested to Cordeen earlier in the thread. Does this sound good?

I like IGF-2(I am now on my 3rd bottle/cycle). I also really like PP's Dermacrine.
Interesting that you experience bloat and water retention using NeoVar, as it generally has the OPPOSITE effect...Just remember that if you do not take the OPTIMAL dosage of IGF-2 for your bodyweight you canNOT expect the optimal results.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Shane0Mac

Awards
is there an optimum age to start taking IGH-2? im 17 and a half and wondering if it would be best left until early 20s or even later.
also would taking it at my age be kind of pointless because of HGH peaking during puberty?
i am completely new to the whole IGH/ HGH thing if you hadnt noticed

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is there an optimum age to start taking IGH-2? im 17 and a half and wondering if it would be best left until early 20s or even later.
also would taking it at my age be kind of pointless because of HGH peaking during puberty?
i am completely new to the whole IGH/ HGH thing if you hadnt noticed
Anything younger than 18 years old and you should just stick to the basic staples - even up to 21 years. Build a solid training base, get your nutrition all right, and maybe add in other supplements as you gain knowledge of them - and only if they are on par with your goals and needs.

But yes, wait another few years before using IGF-2. And note that IGF-2 is NOT IGH or HGH - it is a natural Growth Hormone booster. I recommend researching and learning about the various supplements, etc., so that you know what they are and do, etc.

~Team APPNUT

Shane0Mac

Awards
yeah i was pretty sure that 17 was a bit young, just curious would it be harmful to take it when younger than 18? will it mess up hormone levels like steroids can at a young age?

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
yeah i was pretty sure that 17 was a bit young, just curious would it be harmful to take it when younger than 18? will it mess up hormone levels like steroids can at a young age?
Anytime you take something that alters your hormones before your body is fully developed, your risk the chances of permanently messing up your endocrine system

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It depends on the product. Remember that anything you put in your body can cause changes and affect you. If you're using something before you need to or if it's unnecessary, then you can cause issues later on - it's like the person who is completely healthy that takes pills for everything, because they think that it might prevent them from getting anything; taking all those pills with unjust cause is more likely to in the future, contribute to one of the things they are trying to protect themselves against. Bad analogy probably. Footnotes: Yes, it could potentially affect your hormone balance. As I said, stick to the basics (creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein, BCAAs) - if that; you don't need them all if you get enough good fats, protein, and BCAAs in your diet

~Team APPNUT

Shane0Mac

Awards
yeah im only on whey, multivitamin and zma at the moment but i plan on getting back on creatine and hopefully getting a pwo drink. thanks for your advice unc21 and Rosie, i suppose i can wait a while.

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
Price for this stuff is very high for the amount you guys recommend taking. Any idea if you will ever come down on the prices at some point? It is very hard to pull the trigger, as I am sure for many others, when you price it so high.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Price for this stuff is very high for the amount you guys recommend taking. Any idea if you will ever come down on the prices at some point? It is very hard to pull the trigger, as I am sure for many others, when you price it so high.
The price reflects the quality of the ingredients used. IGF-2 can be found cheaper at some online stores, like NutraPlanet - but because of production costs, there is not likely to be a change in either wholesale, SRP or MAP . . . On another note, for similar products, IGF-2 does not differ re price.

~Team APPNUT

pj74

Awards
I am in the middle of running IGF-2 for 8 weeks and noticed on one of the threads that it can be run up to about 12 weeks straight and you can then either take a 4week break or try dosing it on a 5 on 2 off basis.......
1)Can it be run as a staple ie all the time?
2) After 8 weeks of IGF-2 could I take a break and in the 4 weeks switch to HGH-UP............not sure if that would be considerd taking a break as they are similar products??

thanks
PJ

ps Anyone who hasn't tried IGF-2 should get it in their arsenal ASAP its awesome , recovery , muscle fullness, libido ....the whole nine yards!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am in the middle of running IGF-2 for 8 weeks and noticed on one of the threads that it can be run up to about 12 weeks straight and you can then either take a 4week break or try dosing it on a 5 on 2 off basis.......
1)Can it be run as a staple ie all the time?
2) After 8 weeks of IGF-2 could I take a break and in the 4 weeks switch to HGH-UP............not sure if that would be considerd taking a break as they are similar products??

thanks
PJ

ps Anyone who hasn't tried IGF-2 should get it in their arsenal ASAP its awesome , recovery , muscle fullness, libido ....the whole nine yards!
Was it one of my logs? Because I run IGF-2 as a staple. Saying that, I am FEmale, and I wouldn't recommend that a MALE run IGF-2 as a staple without having at least 2-4 weeks break after every 8-12 weeks of use.

1. IGF-2 is not one of those products that you run on a 5 on/2 off basis, although I don't see why you couldn't try. Personally, if I have even so much as a DAY off I notice the difference. I would recommend running it straight. However, you could possibly run for ~8 weeks straight, and then for 2-4 weeks, use a 5 on/2 off schedule.

2. Time off products (and products in the category of the product you are using) is recommended for a reason, so that your body does not get used to them or become dependent on them. Yes, HGHup is a different product that IGF-2. You could use HGHup for ~4 weeks after ~8 weeks on IGF-2, but I'd still recommend that you take at least a 2-week break from natural Growth Hormone boosters after that.

IGF-2 is AWESOME - no arguments there. Now you know why it is my #1 favourite product of all time and why I hate NOT using it! :thumbsup:

pj74

Awards
Thanks for that Rosie......I'll take your advice and I still reckon that the RPM/Drive/IGF-2 stack doesn't get enough hype.....it DELIVERS!
cheers

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for that Rosie......I'll take your advice and I still reckon that the RPM/Drive/IGF-2 stack doesn't get enough hype.....it DELIVERS!
cheers
Usually NeoVar is added to that stack when people run it, so that they're using the Big Four Horses of the AN line, and with the addition of FREE TEST to the line-up, adding that has also been added into the stack. Personally, IGF-2 makes an excellent addition to ANY stack, and RPM/Drive/IGF-2/NeoVar Recomped/FREE TEST/BLACK CATS/Lipotrophin-PM is my ultimate AppNut stack! :)

pj74

Awards
Gulp!!!

I'd be all over that stack if my wife didn't keep stealing my money to buy food or our kids!!!!

Gotta go and write my new Christmas list.........someone tell me Santa does exist..............................

pj74

Awards
Just in case miracles do happen , how would you dose/run that "Apocalypse Stack"?

cheers!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gulp!!!

I'd be all over that stack if my wife didn't keep stealing my money to buy food or our kids!!!!

Gotta go and write my new Christmas list.........someone tell me Santa does exist..............................
Sorry to break the bubble, but he doesn't - it's called working to get what you want :D

Just in case miracles do happen , how would you dose/run that "Apocalypse Stack"?

cheers!!
Follow the dosing/timing directions on each product label - they are specific re dosing for your bodyweight, and given dosages are optimal for that bodyweight.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
3 bottles in the post :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Fun times ahead :)
The site i ordered them from were out of stock for awhile so i kept on bugging them to get it back in, they e-mailed me soon as it came in lol :)

yeah can't wait! my hours at work are a bit more calmer next week so i'll be hitting the weights and cardio hard!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah can't wait! my hours at work are a bit more calmer next week so i'll be hitting the weights and cardio hard!!
I see that you're using the new Activate Xtreme. I used the original with IGF-2 and loved it. If this is any the same, you're definitely in for a treat :wink1:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I see that you're using the new Activate Xtreme. I used the original with IGF-2 and loved it. If this is any the same, you're definitely in for a treat :wink1:
haha yeah, i think my gf might get a shock ;)