IGF-1LR3 sub q??

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Anyone pin their ab fat or obliques??

Emailed Needto and he said sub q is better for overall absorbtion, even helps with fatloss....

anyone else pin sub q ??

956Vette

Awards
Anyone pin their ab fat or obliques??

Emailed Needto and he said sub q is better for overall absorbtion, even helps with fatloss....

anyone else pin sub q ??
Yes, although Needto's endorsement means little

No issues if you dont want to go IM w/ LR3. Claims of better and fatloss help is silly/marketing imho

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
do you agree that it will absorb better??

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Either way it doesnt matter with LR3, its active for a lot longer then something like DES, so sub q or IM doesnt matter.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Go IM

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
From all my limited research over the past few weeks, this is what I've gathered.

IGF attaches to receptor sites that make cells grow. I don't know what cells have receptors, but seems like all cells have receptror, which is why too much will give you GH gut, and also why IGF is commonly pinned bilaterally in the trained muscles. The injected stuff will atach to local receptors, and the rest will circulate. LR3 makes it not break down immediately when it hits the bloodstream, alowing it to travel and attach to other receptors when/if it gets into the bloodstream.

Fat cells are still cells, and I hope they don't have IGF receptors... get what I'm saying?

It's easy to pin IM with IGF. a slin pin in your quads, biceps, delts, tris, lats, etc... so why subQ?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Like most, we have all been "taught" and heard things about numerous "facts" and protocols regarding IgF1

Arguments such as pinning in the abdomen subQ will attach to igf1 receptors in the intestines FIRST, before circulating to skeletal muscle. So out of fear, one would pin IM bilaterally....right????

But, if you pin too much the circulating igf1 in the blood stream is active and will eventually attach to some cells in the body, so how much igf1 dosage is "too much"

These are all questions NO ONE has any definitive answer for,,,,,

When you think about this simple logic it makes sense and would leave one to believe IM is the bets route to go...

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Like most, we have all been "taught" and heard things about numerous "facts" and protocols regarding IgF1

Arguments such as pinning in the abdomen subQ will attach to igf1 receptors in the intestines FIRST, before circulating to skeletal muscle. So out of fear, one would pin IM bilaterally....right????

But, if you pin too much the circulating igf1 in the blood stream is active and will eventually attach to some cells in the body, so how much igf1 dosage is "too much"

These are all questions NO ONE has any definitive answer for,,,,,

When you think about this simple logic it makes sense and would leave one to believe IM is the bets route to go...
And going off of that, if you're pinning site specific, might as well use a lower dose. you can't really have "too low" a dose I think. Personally, I think I'll be doing 20mcg per side when I start, so a total of 40mcg post-WO. I still got months to plan it though, since I'll be doing this in PCT.

now for more PEG-MGF research...

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And going off of that, if you're pinning site specific, might as well use a lower dose. you can't really have "too low" a dose I think. Personally, I think I'll be doing 20mcg per side when I start, so a total of 40mcg post-WO. I still got months to plan it though, since I'll be doing this in PCT.

now for more PEG-MGF research...
Thats a practical approach. If you read up on Datbtrues ideology on igf/mgf he likes to emphasize proliferation -- differentiation. rotating back and forth between both compounds.

Has there EVER been anyone who truthfully ran igf-1 / mgf all on its own and kept all variables in check that recorded progress pictures/measurements?

I would love to see it.