IGF-1 Shipping and Storage

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I would really appreciate some advice here. I'm acquiring IGF-1lr3 and I have the option of cold 1-3 day express shipping (total of ~$35 for shipping here), or regular shipping (2-9days @$7 --does not include a cold pack).

Does it need to be shipped cold? $35 is a LOT for shipping....ugh.

Also, when I get it, does the lyophilized vial need to head straight to the freezer ASSUMING I can't reconstitute w/AA immediately (I just ordered all my recont. supplies)?

I will reconstitute w/AA as soon as I can though. When I do, I will keep it out at room temp.

HEELLLPPPPP :D

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
It will be fine without the cold pack. Especially since its not reconstituted. Go with the $7 shipping. This is from personal experience.

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
It will be fine without the cold pack. Especially since its not reconstituted. Go with the $7 shipping. This is from personal experience.

Just a note on this... I would go with a cold pack in the summer as my package was delayed once or twice and who knows what high heat it was exposed to during its time sitting in a non airconditioned space...

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Just a note on this... I would go with a cold pack in the summer as my package was delayed once or twice and who knows what high heat it was exposed to during its time sitting in a non airconditioned space...
LOL awww man! I already have mine in a truck being delivered! Let's just hope it's not going to get stuck in some sweltering warehouse for days! :hammer::hammer:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
IGF-1/GH 1