iForce Nutrition: Guess and Win a FULL bottle of Thermoxyn

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Is everyone doing a full log or just a review? I seem to remember the first contest mandated a review/thoughts for winners, but it looks like the info was removed when the contest was relaunched.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
awesome, when do you think yo ucan get your log up and running? I'm excited to see everyones thoughts!
Yeah, I was under the impression that you wanted reviews and not logs. Either way, I will have a review up within a week. I'm on day 2 with thermoxyn and I want to give it more time before I review if that's okay with you. However, so far, so good. No negative effects what so ever.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is everyone doing a full log or just a review? I seem to remember the first contest mandated a review/thoughts for winners, but it looks like the info was removed when the contest was relaunched.
Yeah, I was under the impression that you wanted reviews and not logs. Either way, I will have a review up within a week. I'm on day 2 with thermoxyn and I want to give it more time before I review if that's okay with you. However, so far, so good. No negative effects what so ever.

we were hoping for logs, looks like I messed up with the second posting of the thread.

That being said, if everyone could give an initial review on their first day taking 2 capsules at once, 1-2 weekly updates, and a final review that would be great.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
we were hoping for logs, looks like I messed up with the second posting of the thread.

That being said, if everyone could give an initial review on their first day taking 2 capsules at once, 1-2 weekly updates, and a final review that would be great.
Yeah, not a problem Vaughn. I did start by taking one capsule...in the evening too...I know, bold, because it could have kept me up last night but it didn't so I upped it this morning to 2 caps before breakfast. Will take another 2 before and follow this protocol. Thanks!

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heading to Florida for vacation & hoping to take a stim break while I'm there. Will definitely do an initial review & final review when I get back.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I will definitely leave a review and my thoughts. Hoping for it to get here today :) The stims in it should be more noticeable now that I've been on AdrenoSurge for ~3 weeks :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will definitely leave a review and my thoughts. Hoping for it to get here today :) The stims in it should be more noticeable now that I've been on AdrenoSurge for ~3 weeks :)
2 pills upon waking and let me know! enjoy the ride :D

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
It got delivered to my parents and I will be picking it up next saturday, will get the thread up asap!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife just told me the Thermoxyn arrived yesterday!

Wtf? Lol.

Here's the box and bottle:

image-1214808618.jpg

image-4230858565.jpg

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
super secksy!!!! now get to it u misfit! lol .. looking forward to your take on this stuff.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got mine as well. Packaging looks great, formula looks great, well done.

I also had not planned on logging, since I thought it was giveaway. I will post my thoughts on 2am, being stim sensitive i may start at one for day or two. Since I like the formula and plan on purchasing for later down the road, I will give some doses to friends/family as well and post their thoughts.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took 2 caps of Thermoxyn this morning pre-workout with 1 scoop Xtend, 2 scoops of BodyForge 2.0, 1 cap Supremacy 2.0, 1 cap MacaPro, 2 caps EndoSurge Turbo and 1 cap AdrenoSurge. I've been on the other capped supps for a little over 2 weeks, so I know exactly how they treat me at this point. I know it's a lot of pills, LOL.

I was pouring sweat, and was not overstimmed at all. I had really good focus today, I didn't really want to stop lifting. Here's what I did this morning:

Leg Press

250# 4 sets of 15, with 1:30 rest between sets

Leg Extension

120# 3 sets of 10, 1:30 between sets

Leg Curl

130# 3 sets of 10, 1:30 between sets

2 Chin ups for back warmup

One arm DB rows with 100# DBs (Meadows style with dead stop at bottom)

3 sets of 8 with 1:30 between sets

DB Hammer Curls with 45# DBs

1 set of 8

1 set of 5

I can't Squat right now because I shattered my big toe about a month ago, so I'm using machines until I can get under the bar again :)

I will give some more impressions tomorrow, when I dose 2 in the morning before breakfast, as it is a rest day.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine as well. Packaging looks great, formula looks great, well done.

I also had not planned on logging, since I thought it was giveaway. I will post my thoughts on 2am, being stim sensitive i may start at one for day or two. Since I like the formula and plan on purchasing for later down the road, I will give some doses to friends/family as well and post their thoughts.
Same here! My wife was eyeing the bottle as soon as I opened the box. We both really like the packaging, it is very classy and sleek.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same here! My wife was eyeing the bottle as soon as I opened the box. We both really like the packaging, it is very classy and sleek.
Yeah, my wife thought the same. Really good look for more of a mainstream product. Could sit at the big stores (Walmart, Target, Walgreens, etc) and get noticed.

Glad to see you weren't overstimmed. I may start with 2 caps then, maybe just spread out over an hour. My wife will pop 2 like nothing, she can handle stims like a Colombian coke lord!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, my wife thought the same. Really good look for more of a mainstream product. Could sit at the big stores (Walmart, Target, Walgreens, etc) and get noticed.

Glad to see you weren't overstimmed. I may start with 2 caps then, maybe just spread out over an hour. My wife will pop 2 like nothing, she can handle stims like a Colombian coke lord!
I'm pretty stim resistant as well. LOL @ Colombian coke lord!

However, since I have been taking AdrenoSurge, it seems that I need less stims to feel an effect. If you're sensitive, I might still only start with one to be safe :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome guys! these thoughts/reviews are great

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I forgot to mention that I am usually ravenously hungry after my workout, but today I'm still not hungry. I've had to force myself to eat, LOL.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Well, I accidentally left my thermoxyn at home before coming to work......

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Got mine today, giving it a try first thing in the morning. Do you want the initial thoughts/review in a particular section or just here?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I forgot to mention that I am usually ravenously hungry after my workout, but today I'm still not hungry. I've had to force myself to eat, LOL.
damn that's exciting to hear.. im definitely going to order some of this fo sho! what ingredient are you attributing it to?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got mine today, giving it a try first thing in the morning. Do you want the initial thoughts/review in a particular section or just here?
If the review or log area would be great.

id start with 2 caps right off the bat!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
went home early, just took first 2 pills will be posting the review tomorrow after I finish todays dosage but the energy is nice. Woke up, took 2 immediately, waiting 45mins before eating. Rest days are the best

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so far i've seen reduction in hunger, i love it! sometimes thats the hardest part of a cut

whenever you guys set up the logs....link them here so we have a base on where everyone can find the logs

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just getting home from a cruise tonight. Was planning on taking a stim break for the next month or so since I've been heavily Stimmed for the last 7months or so but I'll def review when I start up again.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Initial Review:
Energy 8/10
I am a stim junkie and take caffeine mainly for the ergogenic benefits rather than for energy. My first dose was a full dose of 2pills right upon waking. ~10-15mins later I can feel the caffeine kick in as I wake up more and I get a little more sensitive to the cold. However, the energy is solid and stays with me until I go to workout and get more caffeine in me.

Hunger Suppession N/A
I did not really notice any hunger suppression however I never get hungry to the point where it makes me eat as I can always shrug it off. EC stacks don't suppress my hunger either so I wasn't expecting crazy suppression from thermoxyn. Only prolong use with cravings will tell

Fat Loss N/A
Too early to tell

Thermo 8/10
I can tell that my body temp is going up after I take it because I can actually feel it go up. Plus whenever I touch my skin I can tell it feels warm, almost like a fever, but I feel fine

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn that's exciting to hear.. im definitely going to order some of this fo sho! what ingredient are you attributing it to?
I'm thinking it was the Citrus Aurantium and Rauwolfia Serpentina. The Olea Europae (Olive Leaf) might also be producing this for me.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I cant wait to get mine in! Ill be following you guys!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Update:
Energy is consistent
Appetite Suppression is there a bit (but not too much for me)
Can feel the thermo effects after 30-45mins
Visible fat loss every morning with 500-700deficit

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Initial Review:
Energy 8/10
I am a stim junkie and take caffeine mainly for the ergogenic benefits rather than for energy. My first dose was a full dose of 2pills right upon waking. ~10-15mins later I can feel the caffeine kick in as I wake up more and I get a little more sensitive to the cold. However, the energy is solid and stays with me until I go to workout and get more caffeine in me.

Hunger Suppession N/A
I did not really notice any hunger suppression however I never get hungry to the point where it makes me eat as I can always shrug it off. EC stacks don't suppress my hunger either so I wasn't expecting crazy suppression from thermoxyn. Only prolong use with cravings will tell

Fat Loss N/A
Too early to tell

Thermo 8/10
I can tell that my body temp is going up after I take it because I can actually feel it go up. Plus whenever I touch my skin I can tell it feels warm, almost like a fever, but I feel fine
Awesome.. do you have a log up!? If so, post the link!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've gotten a handful of doses under my belt...
Initial reaction: really like the profile, some top notch/proven ingredients...weary normally of using forms of yohimbe (bp/hr go up), but taking even 2 caps at a time isn't too bad for me.
Thermo effect: can't say I'm noticing much in that dept
Energy: seems to be on the low side of stim effect, but what energy it does provide is long lasting
Appetite supression, eh, can't say I've noticed much of that either.
All in all, based on the profile and one having diet/training on point (of course), think it'd help nicely on a cut...

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
My apologies....I started taking this but came down with some type stomach bug. Wasn't throwing up or anything but my stomach was acting very weird so I stopped taking thermoxyn. Come to find out, it apparently was the type of coffee I was drinking. So with that said, I will be starting thermoxyn back up starting next week. Just want to make sure that my stomach is back to normal.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been taking this on rest days only, as I lower my intake those days, and need the help with appetite suppression.

That's the best effect for me by far. The energy is good, and I get some good focus as well.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've gotten a handful of doses under my belt...
Initial reaction: really like the profile, some top notch/proven ingredients...weary normally of using forms of yohimbe (bp/hr go up), but taking even 2 caps at a time isn't too bad for me.
Thermo effect: can't say I'm noticing much in that dept
Energy: seems to be on the low side of stim effect, but what energy it does provide is long lasting
Appetite supression, eh, can't say I've noticed much of that either.
All in all, based on the profile and one having diet/training on point (of course), think it'd help nicely on a cut...
got a log set up?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope...MaxOut was the product promo that had a log attached...dang man, keep up! Lol...I will, however toss up an overall review on Thermoxyn...
nevermind i need coffee....i could of swore we were getting logs for both thermoxyn and max out

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I do not have a log set up for this but I will post an update on the next week of Thermoxyn.

I have to say that this is one of the best fat burners I've used in a while. I won't be naming other names but this is very comparable to an ec stack for me. The energy is nice and smooth and kicks in about 20minutes after taking it. I usually wake up 30mins before I need to and take two pills then go back to sleep / nap. I wake up 20-30mins later and feel very good and have nice energy. I usually don't get hungry for breakfast for an hour or so after taking my morning dose. What I notice is that I am more sensitive to temperature changes in the morning so going back to sleep is awesome having a blanket over me. So far my deficit has been at 500 but I just increased that to a 750cal deficit to speed it up a bit.

The appetite suppression is better than when I first started, but very subtle. If I keep thinking about food then my hunger is there but it helps keep me mind off of food and helps with suppression that way.

Visible looks like I am maintaining most of my muscle and my strength is the same as when I started, so the retainplex is really working.

Halfway through the bottle and really excited to see the after. I took pictures before and will post up the before / after as I am hitting this cut hard

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I do not have a log set up for this but I will post an update on the next week of Thermoxyn.

I have to say that this is one of the best fat burners I've used in a while. I won't be naming other names but this is very comparable to an ec stack for me. The energy is nice and smooth and kicks in about 20minutes after taking it. I usually wake up 30mins before I need to and take two pills then go back to sleep / nap. I wake up 20-30mins later and feel very good and have nice energy. I usually don't get hungry for breakfast for an hour or so after taking my morning dose. What I notice is that I am more sensitive to temperature changes in the morning so going back to sleep is awesome having a blanket over me. So far my deficit has been at 500 but I just increased that to a 750cal deficit to speed it up a bit.

The appetite suppression is better than when I first started, but very subtle. If I keep thinking about food then my hunger is there but it helps keep me mind off of food and helps with suppression that way.

Visible looks like I am maintaining most of my muscle and my strength is the same as when I started, so the retainplex is really working.

Halfway through the bottle and really excited to see the after. I took pictures before and will post up the before / after as I am hitting this cut hard
in for body composistion comparison shots!! so far sounds tastey I cant wait for my chance to try this stuff out!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Awesome man, glad you are enjoying!! Looking forward to your updates!!! :)

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
One week left on my bottle, so three weeks down the hatch! Weighed in at ~183 +-1lb from my original starting point of 195+-1lb. Very pleased with the results thus far and experienced a swoosh when I woke up today. With only using thermoxyn for 3 weeks I have to say that an 8week run with a good diet and deficit would be absolutely crazy. So far I prefer this over an EC stack for energy and fat loss, the appetite suppression is on par with it for me.