iForce is goign to change the pre-wo game FOREVER! MAXOUT!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm with mk, V2 > MI
...interested in what max out will bring to the table though...

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
MI with 1,3 was better than v2 minus the flavoring wasnt nearly as good. Rasp lemonade v2 was unreal

willib

Awards
  • Established
I like their products so,I will reserve my opinion till I try it

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MI with 1,3 was better than v2 minus the flavoring wasnt nearly as good. Rasp lemonade v2 was unreal

I always preferred the fruit punch!

Max out.. will taste, VERY GOOD!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im not sure ive seen anything with a hydroplex profile... not only that. this has pump and focus ingredients. its strong too.
im sure there are plenty of products the include this type of ingredients but none of them seem to do it all greatly. sure there are great pump products.
great focus and strength products.. but not many out there that do it all really really well. so im going to hold my opinion on it till I get some, but if the guys whove tried it wish they had more. it leads me to believe that it has some merit.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this it? I don't see anything new. Doesn't look bad but idk about game changer. http://www.stack3d.com/2014/06/iforce-max-out-contents.html?m=1
That's it, I don't know about game changer but I definitely like the formula. Pumps should be great, stim complex good for those who can't handle yohimbine (I'm logging a tub and will definitely experiment with adding alphaburn), plus the non prop blend makes it easier to get good stack ideas. I have a feeling one scoop max out, 4 caps peak beta+, and 2 caps alphaburn will be a sick combo.

Edit: actually I don't see the malic acid in the link you posted

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's it, I don't know about game changer but I definitely like the formula. Pumps should be great, stim complex good for those who can't handle yohimbine (I'm logging a tub and will definitely experiment with adding alphaburn), plus the non prop blend makes it easier to get good stack ideas. I have a feeling one scoop max out, 4 caps peak beta+, and 2 caps alphaburn will be a sick combo.

Edit: actually I don't see the malic acid in the link you posted
that does sound like a sick combo!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this it? I don't see anything new. Doesn't look bad but idk about game changer.

http://www.stack3d.com/2014/06/iforce-max-out-contents.html?m=1

Just saw this now...

It is indeed a gamechanger. Here is the full list of ingredients -

Full dose nitrates + GMS = pumps for days
Malic acid + rhodiola rosea = endurance enhancement unlike anything else out there, that is felt right away
DMAE/Hupzerzine A = focus that really hits

This product leaves you open to add creatine or any other "staple" youd like, without interferring with your daily dose in some unknown prop blend amount. Fully disclosed. The stim blend is also second to none.

You may not believe me now, but you will once you try it!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just saw this now... It is indeed a gamechanger. Here is the full list of ingredients - Full dose nitrates + GMS = pumps for days Malic acid + rhodiola rosea = endurance enhancement unlike anything else out there, that is felt right away DMAE/Hupzerzine A = focus that really hits This product leaves you open to add creatine or any other "staple" youd like, without interferring with your daily dose in some unknown prop blend amount. Fully disclosed. The stim blend is also second to none. You may not believe me now, but you will once you try it!
definitely a very well dosed product. I just don't know how it will hit me. Interesting no amp :) it's good for me though. Too man pres use the new stim and then there are very few other options.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
definitely a very well dosed product. I just don't know how it will hit me. Interesting no amp :) it's good for me though. Too man pres use the new stim and then there are very few other options.
the international version will include AMP, however we dont feel it meets the FDA's requirements to be a dietary supplement in the states. Instead of used new/flashy/unknown stims we used the tried and true ones that we know work, at huge doses. This will hit everyone hard and fast!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just saw this now...

Malic acid + rhodiola rosea = endurance enhancement unlike anything else out there, that is felt right away

This product leaves you open to add creatine or any other "staple" youd like, without interferring with your daily dose in some unknown prop blend amount. Fully disclosed. The stim blend is also second to none.

not to mention the electrolytes which many pre's skimp on....people tend to not pay attention to hyrdration pre workout as being beneficial

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not to mention the electrolytes which many pre's skimp on....people tend to not pay attention to hyrdration pre workout as being beneficial

amen. hydration = key to performance

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just saw this now...

Yep so this will be one of my C doses for EC and also my preworkout when using ara. Love this

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Any feed back on maxout? I know nutra is selling it as a bundle pack. Has anyone given this a go?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any feed back on maxout? I know nutra is selling it as a bundle pack. Has anyone given this a go?
I think it's brand spanning new. Formula looks impressive though. Very good deal on nutra as well. Personally don't need a pre as I have a lot of stock to work through, but I plan on trying this asap. Wouldn't be opposed to a sample or two!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
still at the dungeon gym? haha i can bring you a scoop of max out if you work out in the pm anymore

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Yes im still in the basement gym. Ha! I did order the iforce bundle off of nutra, but wondered if anyone had tried it yet. Im always there for about 3:30, after work. But I would stop there, if your there with any sample packs or any other goodies. Just pm me to let me know. Thanxs for the offer.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes im still in the basement gym. Ha! I did order the iforce bundle off of nutra, but wondered if anyone had tried it yet. Im always there for about 3:30, after work. But I would stop there, if your there with any sample packs or any other goodies. Just pm me to let me know. Thanxs for the offer.

there are quite a few reviews over on BB.com as well as posted on our facebook...check em out...they're all 10/10 so far on both flavor + effects

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
Ordered the max out bundle. Should be here by Thursday

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will be logging. I have used one workout with it. Had 8000 distractions with people trying to talk to me but managed to have a great workout. I will link my log here when it's up

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will be logging. I have used one workout with it. Had 8000 distractions with people trying to talk to me but managed to have a great workout. I will link my log here when it's up

Awesome me can't wait to see it!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
atta boy! that's a sweet deal... heck the samples alone probably add up to the cost of the Max Out.
Yeah, that is an awesome deal! The Lemon Drop is hnnngg.

Can't wait for Bench day tomorrow :D