If Zuffa or PRIDE were viewing this... they would be pissed about WHAT sites?

terminator

terminator

Awards
Not to be an a$$, but why would you want to risk Zuffa viewing any of these responses and taking down the last few remaining sites out there?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No ****! The first rule of Fight Club is...

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, why help bring about the demise of these sites? I will say the tracker site beats them all handily though. But I enjoy these sites and will not intentionally do anything to compromise their existence.

krazy

Awards
lol Im doubting anyone from either of these companies will make it to this thread on this board. They are too busy taking down youtube videos and videos posted elsewhere. ;)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'd be surprised. Comcast disabled my favorite site for a while, but eventually removed whatever filter they had on it. I guess they were losing out on PPV revenues and decided to do something about it. There's still ways around that though.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:toofunny:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jas123 again.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Jas, keep lowering the level of your jokes and you might be able to hang out with AM's "cool" crowd soon. <Alexander walks off in disgust>

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Whoever repped me I'd like to shake your hand.

krazy

Awards
Ha. If I was Dana White, I would be on the shores of Fiji getting served drinks by beautiful, blonde, naked women.

You'd be surprised. Comcast disabled my favorite site for a while, but eventually removed whatever filter they had on it. I guess they were losing out on PPV revenues and decided to do something about it. There's still ways around that though.
If this really happened, I would be up in arms about that. Comcast should NEVER block ANYTHING. They are a dumb pipe and have no authority to filter ANYTHING. Seen the FCC class action suit against them for blocking torrent traffic?

Stay away from Comcrap.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I bet you used the old rep someone and beg for reps back in the comment trick.
That guy has done that again twice in the last 3 days. I of course don't rep back, I guess his memory blows along with the rest of his brain.