If Donald Trump becomes President will he be allowed back in Great Britain

Touey

Touey

Awards
It will seem a little awkward if the President of the United States is banned from entering Great Britain

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
When he's elected and he handles the problem, Britain will be begging him to help fix their problems.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It will seem a little awkward if the President of the United States is banned from entering Great Britain
Not sure they can ban him because they don't like him, president or not. It's not like you need a visa to enter.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Not sure they can ban him because they don't like him, president or not. It's not like you need a visa to enter.
[video=youtube;BQn1gJdVKi4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQn1gJdVKi4[/video]

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
When he's elected and he handles the problem, Britain will be begging him to help fix their problems.
Handles problems by isolating an entire billion strong religion, then wanting to build up a huge wall to further isolate Mexico? Yes, the man us a genius!

Calling all muslims ISIS or radicalists is like calling all white christian males mass murderers. Remember this, white American males kill more Americans than ISIS kills americans.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The daily mail is hardly a credible source - moreover the number of people leaving to fight for ISIS is pure guesswork. There are a few syrians, iraqis etc who live there who will undoubtedly return to fight against people oppressig their homeland - to day they are leaving to join ISIS ranks is unsubstantiated

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Calling all muslims ISIS or radicalists is like calling all white christian males mass murderers.
The left does that daily but nobody seems to care about that.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I think this binary approach is not going to solve anything, but rather it will continue to create a sense of fear and subsequently hate of a particular people/ religion. That's not the way forward. Not all muslims are terrorists, and not all white christians are mass murders. In the media all the time i see Muslims being grouped as one when ever one does an act of violence, but if a white man shoots up a school or centre, he is acting alone and is a psycho

You don't fight terrorism by breeding terror

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
The daily mail is hardly a credible source - moreover the number of people leaving to fight for ISIS is pure guesswork. There are a few syrians, iraqis etc who live there who will undoubtedly return to fight against people oppressig their homeland - to day they are leaving to join ISIS ranks is unsubstantiated
How about the Telegraph? Since you have knowledge the British military doesn't, maybe you should call them and tell them you know it's only a handful of jihadis.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/defence/10924976/Why-Britains-armed-forces-are-shrinking-by-the-day-and-does-it-really-matter.html

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
How about the Telegraph? Since you have knowledge the British military doesn't, maybe you should call them and tell them you know it's only a handful of jihadis.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/defence/10924976/Why-Britains-armed-forces-are-shrinking-by-the-day-and-does-it-really-matter.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9695107/Bigfoot-like-creature-spotted-in-Tunbridge-Wells.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/howaboutthat/3447508/UFO-sightings-140-years-of-UFO-pictures.html

Do you seriously consider this kind of source to be credible? Seriously?

Maybe search up how many Americans have gone to join the ranks of ISIS? or how many Americans mass murder other Americans? cmon man, other sources state there is no way of knowing who has joined ISIS vs. Who has gone to fight for other causes, moreover these people are likely immigrants or families of immigrants who are from the region going back there to fight for their country.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which leading presidential democratic candidate said that?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think this binary approach is not going to solve anything, but rather it will continue to create a sense of fear and subsequently hate of a particular people/ religion. That's not the way forward. Not all muslims are terrorists, and not all white christians are mass murders. In the media all the time i see Muslims being grouped as one when ever one does an act of violence, but if a white man shoots up a school or centre, he is acting alone and is a psycho

You don't fight terrorism by breeding terror
Guess you don't watch our media much considering every white christian male is a bigot that is born into white privilege these days. Didn't you know? Only black live matter.

Comments don't breed terror. Poverty and the age old tradition of the rich, elitist class of middle eastern society blaming their own problems on western society and its values WHILE keeping them poor, breeds terror. Trump's comments have zero effect on anyone other than the media losing their minds. They hated us before Trump and will hate us after Trump based on distortions of history and economic oppression by their own governments.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which leading presidential democratic candidate said that?
When did Trump call all Muslims members of Isis or terrorists? I'm not pro-trump, I think he's a complete narcissist, but I like the media less.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had an interesting thought today. I hear the term xenophobic being thrown around a lot these days. In my personal opinion I have no problem with people not liking people for whatever reason they want to. I do have a problem with wanting to kill people because you simply do not like them. That being said I thought today that had the American Indian Nations been xenophobic they perhaps might not have lost their country. What I mean by this is sometimes being against those who are not like you may prove to be self preserving. Just a thought.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had an interesting thought today. I hear the term xenophobic being thrown around a lot these days. In my personal opinion I have no problem with people not liking people for whatever reason they want to. I do have a problem with wanting to kill people because you simply do not like them. That being said I thought today that had the American Indian Nations been xenophobic they perhaps might not have lost their country. What I mean by this is sometimes being against those who are not like you may prove to be self preserving. Just a thought.
Actually, many were quite xenophobic but a gun generally wins against a bow and arrow on top of the disease (mainly smallpox) that killed 90% of them. A gun wasn't even needed. It was the same pattern that followed Cortes and the fall of the Aztec empire.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9695107/Bigfoot-like-creature-spotted-in-Tunbridge-Wells.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/howaboutthat/3447508/UFO-sightings-140-years-of-UFO-pictures.html

Do you seriously consider this kind of source to be credible? Seriously?

Maybe search up how many Americans have gone to join the ranks of ISIS? or how many Americans mass murder other Americans? cmon man, other sources state there is no way of knowing who has joined ISIS vs. Who has gone to fight for other causes, moreover these people are likely immigrants or families of immigrants who are from the region going back there to fight for their country.
Right they are reporting government statistics, like I said, since you have inside info, you better call up the queen.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When did Trump call all Muslims members of Isis or terrorists? I'm not pro-trump, I think he's a complete narcissist, but I like the media less.
touche

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Actually, many were quite xenophobic but a gun generally wins against a bow and arrow on top of the disease (mainly smallpox) that killed 90% of them. A gun wasn't even needed. It was the same pattern that followed Cortes and the fall of the Aztec empire.
Had the Natives attacked the second they landed and the first ships sent this way never returned I still think the story would have played out differently at least for a while. Yes once Europeans landed, became semi-established it was too late. Had they been repelled the moment they set ashore who knows.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had the Natives attacked the second they landed and the first ships sent this way never returned I still think the story would have played out differently at least for a while. Yes once Europeans landed, became semi-established it was too late. Had they been repelled the moment they set ashore who knows.
Some did!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It only would have delayed the inevitable. The British empire would eventually come with all their battleships and destroy and conquer. Then opium sales would go through the roof.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats more important is the content. The daily mail seem's to be referencing government stats given by the Ministers which you can check on, but I do understand government NOT being a credible source as anyways.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He should take that fugitive Piers Morgan with him so he can face his crimes.

I dont think its awkward at all btw....I can see a general ban on Obama anyways, even ban him from traveling in the states but Id rather talk to my enemies as a personal preference as boycotts generally do more harm than good.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Right they are reporting government statistics, like I said, since you have inside info, you better call up the queen.
You realise that other sources state there is no way of knowing how many people actually join the ranks of ISIS once they leave their home countiries, right?

It's media sensationalism. They could be joining the ranks of the rebels, of Assas or other snaller forces scattered throughout that area, but alas media is gonna media.

FWIW it doesn't mean they don't all end up there, and there might be a chance they do, but that's quite hard to quantify given how hard it is to track people once they get into Syria

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Whats more important is the content. The daily mail seem's to be referencing government stats given by the Ministers which you can check on, but I do understand government NOT being a credible source as anyways.
I dont deny the numbers to be true, but its where they end up I doubt. Some will join isis, but not all. You cant quantify that unless you can track them, and despite technology and movies, tracking someone in a country that wont cooperate is hard to do

Reactions: ax1
Touey

Touey

Awards
He should take that fugitive Piers Morgan with him so he can face his crimes.

I dont think its awkward at all btw....I can see a general ban on Obama anyways, even ban him from traveling in the states but Id rather talk to my enemies as a personal preference as boycotts generally do more harm than good.
you wouldn't think it awkward for the President of the United States to be banned from going to Britain?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you wouldn't think it awkward for the President of the United States to be banned from going to Britain?
Wouldn't bother me at all, but I wouldnt do that myself.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Wouldn't bother me at all, but I wouldnt do that myself.
I see, just want to make sure you're still between the navigational beacons ax1

Reactions: ax1

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
If he keeps up he's going to lock himself out of a lot of things including POTUS. You can't say whatever you want as President, even though his point on Muslim immigration I agree with. (Just needs to be more respectful about it)

Meanwhile Obama's administration talks climate change.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If he keeps up he's going to lock himself out of a lot of things including POTUS. You can't say whatever you want as President, even though his point on Muslim immigration I agree with. (Just needs to be more respectful about it)

Meanwhile Obama's administration talks climate change.
How exactly can you exclude an entire religion and be more repesctful about it?

I dont see the US banning Christians from Planned Parenthood or Colleges yet

I find it ironic that you would ban Muslims from entering, yet freely invade their own countries

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I find it ironic that you would ban Muslims from entering, yet freely invade their own countries
Cant argue that much. If I was him I would have just stuck to the stiff immigration policies rather than singling out Muslims although I do think the media got carried away at the same time.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Cant argue that much. If I was him I would have just stuck to the stiff immigration policies rather than singling out Muslims although I do think the media got carried away at the same time.
Well that is actually a much better policy IMO. But to try shut down Mosques, and isolate Muslims (even American born ones) surely infringes on their right to religion.

There have been two 'Muslim' attacks this year on US soil vs. how many non Muslim attacks on US soil? Is the fear justified?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established

Well for one he could've prefaced that it would be only temporary instead of saying it after the fact. I know I didn't catch that until watching the video twice. And you don't have to respond to every "elite" that tweets at you; cue Saudi prince

But god the looks he gives the audience when he says something "wild" make me fall on the floor laughing. :lmao:

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Well for one he could've prefaced that it would be only temporary instead of saying it after the fact. I know I didn't catch that until watching the video twice. And you don't have to respond to every elite that tweets at you; cue Saudi prince

But god the looks he gives the audience when he says something "wild" make me fall on the floor laughing. :lmao:
That is true, I did catch that. But the Mosque thing is pretty permanent haha

Touey

Touey

Awards
Trump is at 41% nationally with Cruz 2nd at 14%. Unless he says something outlandish it's difficult to see anyone surmounting that lead. Or maybe if he doesn't say anything outlandish he will fall back.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
http://www.mrconservative.com/2015/12/68029-breaking-texas-mosque-shut-down-for-funding-terrorism/

It's against the law to participate in terrorist activities, including sending funds. As well, US code says a President can prevent anyone not a citizen from entering the country for any reason if it's deemed that person is a threat to our interest.
As long as the Mosque gets proper due process I have no problem with that. Then again, Iranians "were terrorists" then Obama gives them billions of our tax dollars so sumtin aint right!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
http://www.mrconservative.com/2015/12/68029-breaking-texas-mosque-shut-down-for-funding-terrorism/

It's against the law to participate in terrorist activities, including sending funds. As well, US code says a President can prevent anyone not a citizen from entering the country for any reason if it's deemed that person is a threat to our interest.
If the US funds ISIS, how is that any worse than a mosque doing the same?

In saying that, just because one does it doesn't mean they all do. We had a sikh medical student here had the armed offenders squad called on him because he had headphone wires coming out of his bag.

The lady who phoned it in later denied that race/ religion had nothing to do with her concern. Lmao yeah, right

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

In saying that, just because one does it doesn't mean they all do. We had a sikh medical student here had the armed offenders squad called on him because he had headphone wires coming out of his bag.

The lady who phoned it in later denied that race/ religion had nothing to do with her concern. Lmao yeah, right
ROLF!!!!

Good post btw

Touey

Touey

Awards

you think the US government directly funds ISIS, other than circuitously as trade is interwoven

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you think the US government directly funds ISIS, other than circuitously as trade is interwoven
I know your not asking me but yeah the US government created ISIS. We have giving billions in dollars in arms to people over there to fight proxy wars and regime change in multiple countries in the middle east and north Africa. Now I dont know if the end result was supposed to be this, but the solution was to keep sending billions of dollars in weapons and nothing is being done to take out some of their million dollar money making resources such as bombing the oil fields.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol at the "polls" showing Trump so far ahead. If you look at most non big bank funded polls, unlike CNN, FOX, Etc, you would see Rand Paul around 35%

Same crap they pulled with Ron Paul.

I stand with Rand!

Although my vote will never count, the machine will change it. Look at hanging chads, after that they had to go electronic. Easier to manipulate.

Touey

Touey

Awards
I know your not asking me but yeah the US government created ISIS. We have giving billions in dollars in arms to people over there to fight proxy wars and regime change in multiple countries in the middle east and north Africa. Now I dont know if the end result was supposed to be this, but the solution was to keep sending billions of dollars in weapons and nothing is being done to take out some of their million dollar money making resources such as bombing the oil fields.
yeah I think most folks understand all that, I thought perhaps Hayden was one of those who think Obama is intentionally trying to run the Country down. There are some who think that.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah I think most folks understand all that, I thought perhaps Hayden was one of those who think Obama is intentionally trying to run the Country down. There are some who think that.
I dont know if he is really trying to bring the country down with intent, but I do know he wants to fundamentally change it from where it used to be as he said so himself. Now what he meant with that is a big debate, but I also do know for the fact he fundamentally has wiped the US Constitution and Bill of Rights with his bunghole.

Touey

Touey

Awards
I dont know if he is really trying to bring the country down with intent, but I do know he wants to fundamentally change it from where it used to be as he said so himself. Now what he meant with that is a big debate, but I also do know for the fact he fundamentally has wiped the US Constitution and Bill of Rights with his bunghole.
or you could go the way of Pericles and say the citizens should demand legalization of the Constitution, fundamentally it's up to the people in a Republic until it's too late

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Restoration may be a better term.

The problem is they already have most of our children (public education and tv at home) so I dont have much hope for the future.

All it takes for grownup people to give up their liberties in exchange for a false sense of security is a crisis of either natural or fabrication. Government's power-grab strategy is PRS, which is Problem, Reaction, Solution.