IDL needs 8 loggers for NEW DMHA based fat burners

IDL

IDL

Board Sponsor
Awards
OMG, my HIIT cardio to finish off my work out. No words, just sweat and lots of it. I'll get my log started this afternoon, IDL what do I call the red unnamed pills I have for the log? Just mystery product?
nicksox15 each pack as a id on the label. You can use that for now till we get a lock on the results. We might just have to make a product call Mystery :)

IDL

IDL

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just checking in to let everyone know that I am alive, haha. Wide awake still. Feeling good, the edge has come off a little.
HIT4ME we are happy you are alive to say the least. We never recommend anyone taking more than the stated dosage amounts but we also know a lot of you have your own tolerances and experiences. Just like everyone to exercise caution as we take everyone's health and safety as our top priority. Thank you to everyone who has been posting their experiences.

JP10

JP10

Awards
Well used the Dragon Venom yesterday around 11:30am. Good stuff, lots of focus, a little heat. Nothing to crazy. Then used the dynadrene preworkout around 4:30pm. Had a good workout and sweated my a$s off. Then when I got home I crashed pretty hard, felt sick, but it passed after about an hour and a half. I think I just had way to much caffeine in me.

Used the Stryker Blackops today around 9am. Have been wide awake, and rolling through work ever since. So it has been 5 hours now, and I am still feeling great.

IDL

IDL

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well used the Dragon Venom yesterday around 11:30am. Good stuff, lots of focus, a little heat. Nothing to crazy. Then used the dynadrene preworkout around 4:30pm. Had a good workout and sweated my a$s off. Then when I got home I crashed pretty hard, felt sick, but it passed after about an hour and a half. I think I just had way to much caffeine in me.

Used the Stryker Blackops today around 9am. Have been wide awake, and rolling through work ever since. So it has been 5 hours now, and I am still feeling great.
JP10 yes with all that stim and specially the DMAA the crash can be rough. With our internal testing as we stated before we have noticed that the DMHA is much more mild and don't not hit you as hard as DMAA but also does not let you crash so hard either. So those are the tradeoffs I guess you can say.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HIT4ME we are happy you are alive to say the least. We never recommend anyone taking more than the stated dosage amounts but we also know a lot of you have your own tolerances and experiences. Just like everyone to exercise caution as we take everyone's health and safety as our top priority. Thank you to everyone who has been posting their experiences.
Yeah, I was wreckless. I had to do it though. You can't establish an LD50 without killing some subjects, right? Haha.

I had taken 1 pill per day, 2 pills in two doses, so I was pretty sure I would be alright, but I am going to ride my remaining pills for as long as I can now. The stuff is so smooth and almost unnoticeable at 1 pill...in a good way. I am awake, focused, alert...but it feels normal, not like I took a stim. And the thing is, I had a few nights with very little and bad sleep and takin these was a HUGE help and I felt fine the next day. Today I am coming off a good night of sleep and these are treating me well and I don't feel over stim'd. Two pills actually starts to feel bad and ruins the entire mood. 1 pill is where it is at.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
The dynadrene pwo is on point. Anyone try 1.5 packs or 2 ?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It sounds like I need to get my hands on some of this stuff to try ?

JP10

JP10

Awards
Just took the octadrene fat burner. It is my last of the 3 fat burner samples I was given. I have tried now the Dragon Venom, Stryker Blackops, and now Octadrene. I am going to report back around 3ish(6 hours from now) and hopefully do a little bit of a comparison on the three of them. Each day I have eaten around the same amount of food, only difference will be that I took the Dragon Venom at 11:30am and I took the Stryker Blackops and the Octadrene at 9-9:30am.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just took the octadrene fat burner. It is my last of the 3 fat burner samples I was given. I have tried now the Dragon Venom, Stryker Blackops, and now Octadrene. I am going to report back around 3ish(6 hours from now) and hopefully do a little bit of a comparison on the three of them. Each day I have eaten around the same amount of food, only difference will be that I took the Dragon Venom at 11:30am and I took the Stryker Blackops and the Octadrene at 9-9:30am.
Great,cant wait to hear how they all compare for you.

JP10

JP10

Awards
So the energy from the octadrene started to fade around 3, which was very comparable to the Stryker Blackops. I noticed the Octadrene kicked in a lot quicker then the Stryker Blackops did. After like 15 minutes I started feeling the effects, I was worried I would be to hyped up to sit at my desk. I even found myself walking much faster then usual on the octadrene. It's hard for me to compare the dragon venom to the other two because I took it at a different time, but if I remember correctly I have another packet of the dragon venom at home. If I do have another packet I will run it at 9am tomorrow, and see how it compares to the other two.

As for now I like the Octadrene better then the Stryker Blackops in terms of pure energy. Don't get me wrong the stryker lastest about just as long, but Octadrene kicked in harder for me.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
JP10 octadrene is great . The dragon venom is good on empty stomach early am .

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
JP10 - that's funny. I feel like the octadrene is very subtle and smooth in the fat burner. It doesn't really kick me at all, but keeps me going.

IDL

IDL

Board Sponsor
Awards
JP10 - that's funny. I feel like the octadrene is very subtle and smooth in the fat burner. It doesn't really kick me at all, but keeps me going.
Yes Octadrene Original (yellow label) is mild and works somewhat in the background where most do noticeable feel it but notice that they don't tire and have alertness. If you were to try the newer lots of Octadrene Hardcore, it would kick you in the butt, take your money and send you on your way with not goodbye kiss.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes Octadrene Original (yellow label) is mild and works somewhat in the background where most do noticeable feel it but notice that they don't tire and have alertness. If you were to try the newer lots of Octadrene Hardcore, it would kick you in the butt, take your money and send you on your way with not goodbye kiss.
Use me baby.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can vouch for this...the single serving packet of regular octadrene was nice....but the red and black cap octadrene hardcore is top notch!!! of all the samples IDL was generous to send me by far my favorite is the octadrene hardcore...sample pack came with 15 caps, but no label of ingredients-I don't know what's in it, but it is GOOD!!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
you are the most patriotic guy I know, thank you for all the good support you do for active duty and vets!!!
You guys honestly make the difference!
You will be remembered forever . All I get is a shiny star on a wall somewhere in Langley Virginia with no name :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You guys honestly make the difference!
You will be remembered forever . All I get is a shiny star on a wall somewhere in Langley Virginia with no name :D
:usa2:

JP10

JP10

Awards
I guess I respond a little differently lol, but I mean everyone will respond differently I guess. Still great stuff!

JP10

JP10

Awards
Also I do have another dragon venom so I'll be trying it again tomorrow at the same time as the other two!

JP10

JP10

Awards
Okay so I ate the exact same meal at the exact same time as yesterday and the day before. Took a Dragon Venom 1 hour ago. Energy is there, but the octadrene kicked in hardest out of the three for me! Will report back in a few hours with how long the energy boost last!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Just got back from a mile-and-a-half walk took Dragon Venom before I left kicked in about half way.
What a Rush when you're actually moving... It's a great feeling to have General Mobility back in my body and they want to move is great on this.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got back from a mile-and-a-half walk took Dragon Venom before I left kicked in about half way.
What a Rush when you're actually moving... It's a great feeling to have General Mobility back in my body and they want to move is great on this.
Take mine about an hour pwo and its like I jumped in a pool about 20 min into my lift. My girl tried to snag my bottle so I have to hide it lol.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Take mine about an hour pwo and its like I jumped in a pool about 20 min into my lift. My girl tried to snag my bottle so I have to hide it lol.
Thats crazy. My wife took my nolva and hid it once she thought it was drugs haha . No label .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
hahahahahahahahahahaha
Worse part was when i said if i dont take that ill grow tits . She was thinking i was full of it . I had to look up the damn pill and the uses for it ... lesson learned. Hide everything lol

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It takes a special kind of woman to be your wife man. I don't blame her for anything, haha.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You would not believe me if I told you
Try me, I could believe a lot. You spend a lot of time stalking....first HGP and now me. When you say wife...we are talking a female, human wife and not a "wife" right?

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised what people can dig up on other people. Google knows most of everyone's business with their GPS tracking, search history, email storage, voice recordings, etc. And the govt k does things that are insane. I've seen things. I know.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Try me, I could believe a lot. You spend a lot of time stalking....first HGP and now me. When you say wife...we are talking a female, human wife and not a "wife" right?

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised what people can dig up on other people. Google knows most of everyone's business with their GPS tracking, search history, email storage, voice recordings, etc. And the govt k does things that are insane. I've seen things. I know.
Lol thats true ...

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So over the last few days, I've had several really good workouts while taking the DMHA mystery pill. The other day, I was doing a cardio workout on the elliptical (usually for around 65 minutes), and what I typically do is progressively increase the resistance on the elliptical with every 10-15 minutes that passes. Since I usually start increasing the resistance via this pattern beginning at 20-25 minutes, this means that after a little more than an hour, I'm usually finishing the cardio workout at level 11 or 12 (I start off at level 8). However, the other day, I had taken one DMHA fat burner cap about 15-20 minutes prior to jumping on the elliptical, and I had so much energy and was having such a great cardio session that I decided to keep "running" for about an hour and 20 minutes, instead of my usual hour-and-five-minutes or so. And here's something else worth noting -- I try to maintain a relatively fast pace on the elliptical even as I increase the resistance, but once I get to level 11 or 12, I usually start losing my pace because the whole exercise starts feeling more like a stairstepper workout to my legs than a running simulation. However, thanks to the DMHA in the fat burner (and whatever else is in there), I was able to easily maintain the same pace, even as I increased the resistance to level 11, 12, and beyond. In fact, I was feeling so good that I ended up finishing on resistance level 13. It seemed like no matter what resistance level I increased the elliptical to, it just felt easy to my legs!

BTW, I am trying to avoid taking the supplement on too many consecutive days so that I can avoid building tolerance to it too quickly, but if the IDL guys would prefer that I take it on a daily basis prior to all workouts, just let me know.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
So over the last few days, I've had several really good workouts while taking the DMHA mystery pill. The other day, I was doing a cardio workout on the elliptical (usually for around 65 minutes), and what I typically do is progressively increase the resistance on the elliptical with every 10-15 minutes that passes. Since I usually start increasing the resistance via this pattern beginning at 20-25 minutes, this means that after a little more than an hour, I'm usually finishing the cardio workout at level 11 or 12 (I start off at level 8). However, the other day, I had taken one DMHA fat burner cap about 15-20 minutes prior to jumping on the elliptical, and I had so much energy and was having such a great cardio session that I decided to keep "running" for about an hour and 20 minutes, instead of my usual hour-and-five-minutes or so. And here's something else worth noting -- I try to maintain a relatively fast pace on the elliptical even as I increase the resistance, but once I get to level 11 or 12, I usually start losing my pace because the whole exercise starts feeling more like a stairstepper workout to my legs than a running simulation. However, thanks to the DMHA in the fat burner (and whatever else is in there), I was able to easily maintain the same pace, even as I increased the resistance to level 11, 12, and beyond. In fact, I was feeling so good that I ended up finishing on resistance level 13. It seemed like no matter what resistance level I increased the elliptical to, it just felt easy to my legs!

BTW, I am trying to avoid taking the supplement on too many consecutive days so that I can avoid building tolerance to it too quickly, but if the IDL guys would prefer that I take it on a daily basis prior to all workouts, just let me know.
That's why I grabbed 2 bottles of different fat burners . Not sure what IDL will say about taking it eod . But its great to hear your progress so far !

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been taking every day. I was thinking this morning this is a great replacement for Norcodrene now that they changed it. The appetite suppression and energy is perfect for me. And I don't feel like I am building a tolerance to this to be honest. I honestly wonder if I am becoming LESS tolerant of it. I have experimented with using other stims with this, and at first I was fine, but over the last couple days I've decided this is the only stim I'm using for now. It makes all of my other stims (J Regia, ephedrine, higenamine, etc) feel stronger....which would be expected since this is such a strong stim too...but they don't wear off as quick either.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thebigt was nice enough to share a few of his samples with me I tried the Dynadrene-Preworkout this morning Taste was Pretty Good, Energy Was Fantastic with no crash, looking forward to the two more pack I have !! Also have a Few Black Ops to test drive !

IDL

IDL

Board Sponsor
Awards
bighulksmash SpicedCider you take it everyday no problem. We would only recommend not to take it 6 months straight without a break but that is with almost every stim we would say that.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yeah I've been alternating back and forth between the dragon Venom and Cobra strike with great results so far I'm down 4.6 pounds . Awesome energy and really happy throughout the day I've also noticed no crash and no headaches which is a big plus for me usually the yohimbine gives me headaches but I didn't get any headaches or any of these if you guys have any questions you can message me or tag me in any of your post and I'll answer them the best I can.

Reactions: IDL
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt was nice enough to share a few of his samples with me I tried the Dynadrene-Preworkout this morning Taste was Pretty Good, Energy Was Fantastic with no crash, looking forward to the two more pack I have !! Also have a Few Black Ops to test drive !
glad you liked it!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015 glad you liked it. Thanks again to thebigt for sharing.
glad you liked it!!!
I tried the Stryker Black Ops yesterday evening before going to a picnic it really did help curb my hunger so I did not eat as much as I usually would have. I am liking both of these products !!