IDL needs 8 loggers for NEW DMHA based fat burners

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Happy to say I received my package in the mail today; looks like I received the same kit as HIT4ME (package of fat burner caps containing DMHA and other ingredients, and a PWO sample packet of Dynadrene, which contains both DMAA as well as ephedra).

Just mixed and downed the Dynadrene PWO sample and am "en route" to a local park -- planning on running 7-8 miles on a very hilly route, which is how I used to get the most out of DMAA and especially ephedra supplements back in the good ol' days.

Can't wait to report back on my experience later on.... it has only been a few minutes since taking the PWO sample, but I can already feel the euphoria and general feeling of positivity kicking in.

Thanks again to IDL for giving me the opportunity to try your products!

IDL

IDL

Board Sponsor
Awards
We look forward to all of your feedback good or bad. We take all feedback serious as if we are not here to make sure our customers are happy, then there is no point in us being in business. We strive to make high quality products that meet market demand and at a great value. We appreciate all of your comments and support!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Happy to say I received my package in the mail today; looks like I received the same kit as HIT4ME (package of fat burner caps containing DMHA and other ingredients, and a PWO sample packet of Dynadrene, which contains both DMAA as well as ephedra).

Just mixed and downed the Dynadrene PWO sample and am "en route" to a local park -- planning on running 7-8 miles on a very hilly route, which is how I used to get the most out of DMAA and especially ephedra supplements back in the good ol' days.

Can't wait to report back on my experience later on.... it has only been a few minutes since taking the PWO sample, but I can already feel the euphoria and general feeling of positivity kicking in.

the label on dynadrene is just plain ridiculous...I can't wait to try it!!!

getting ready to eat dinner and spend some time with the wife..but I will check later to see how you like it!!!
SpicedCider

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Yes - this is awesome. 40 caps even at 2 a day is 3 weeks and that is quite the sample. I so wanted to try that Pre-W tonight, but I just had to be smart about it :) If I wound up being awake all night, I'd be screwed tomorrow (busy day). But I am hoping the fat burners will help get me through the busy day tomorrow!

getting ready to eat dinner and spend some time with the wife..but I will check later to see how you like it!!!
SpicedCider
Yeah, I agree. It looks Mesomorph quality.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Goods have arrived, gonna post up my log in the morning after my first pill! Thanks IDL

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back in to report -- so earlier this evening, I mixed the contents of the Dynadrene PWO sample in a small glass of water and drank it, drove to the park, and ran for what had to be close to 8 miles. About 15-20 minutes after taking the sample, the feelings of euphoria and positivity started kicking in noticeably. At that point, I started warming up (usually just a light amount of jogging & walking to get my muscles warmed up), but when it came time to alternate the light jogging with walking, I said "F*** IT!" and just started running! Whereas most of the modern caffeine-based PWOs simply make you feel kind of jittery and that's it, this product gave me a feeling of physical "drive" that is hard to explain unless you experience it. It almost felt like I weighed less and could therefore run more effortlessly. When I reached my first really big hill, I actually started running FASTER because running up it simply didn't feel like a challenge. I should point out that for the last few weeks, it has been so humid here that I usually have to stop to take a short break at the top of this particular hill, but tonight, I reached the top and just kept blasting forward. During the whole run, I felt the same sense of mild euphoria that I mentioned experiencing shortly after drinking the PWO.

At the end of the run, I felt like I could just keep on running, but in a sense, I also felt a little exhausted (if you have taken DMAA products before, you know this feeling!) so I decided to run just a short additional distance before stopping to drink water and stretch. Earlier today, I had just planned on doing my run and being done for the day.... but when I had finished my post-run stretching, I was still feeling motivated, so I walked over to the gym across the street and decided to do the abs workout that I was planning on doing later today (Friday afternoon). Talk about a great workout! I just kept crunching, and crunching, and crunching.... and it seemed like I was never going to run out of energy.

I should also note that it is just after midnight here, and I STILL haven't eaten a single thing today. Usually, I am starving after I run a long, hilly route, but I just haven't felt hungry since I took the Dynadrene. Overall, this product has all the hallmarks of a classic, no-holds-barred DMAA PWO, along with the effects of our beloved ephedra: psychological motivation & euphoria, physical drive, the unstoppable tendency to KEEP WORKING OUT even though you're finished... I think you guys get the picture!

Products like these that are formulated with relatively short lists of tried-and-true compounds are so much more effective and worthwhile than the thousands of caffeine-based PWOs that have mind-numbingly long ingredients lists, and yet are practically unnoticeable in terms of effects. Today was just a cardio & abs day, but tomorrow I will be working out chest/triceps, followed by an hour of cardio. I'm not sure if I'll be doing an hour on the elliptical, or if I'll run outside again; I have a partially-healed torn meniscus, so it's really not a good idea for me to do high-impact cardio two days in a row, but sometimes I can't resist.

I am especially excited because tomorrow, I will be trying one of the fat burner caps, and according to the label I have in front of me -- the product contains 100 mg (!!!) of ephedra, along with the new DMHA stimulant. I have been really curious to try DMHA for several months now, so I'm really looking forward to having my first experience with it tomorrow.

Until then....

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Nice review and great job !!!! SpicedCider
I knew you would highly enjoy this . That pwo has some serious potential . More to come ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

SpicedCider
thebigt The dynadrene

sounds like what I might be looking for if you got a serving to spare let me know, would love to try it Pre-Cardio !!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just some initial thoughts on this. I woke up around 545 this morning which is early for me. I was up until about 1130 last night. I drag whenever I wake up early.

I took 1 thermogenic fat burner pill and had a cup of coffee. About an hour later, around 7:15, I noticed that I was pretty focused and alert for being up so early. I had some energy, but nothing overly crazy. Despite the fact that I have a pretty busy day, on my way to my first appointment I started feeling like most of what I am doing today isn't productive enough and wondering how I was going to fit more in between appointments - who I needed to call, etc.

The stimulants didn't hit me hard like eyes wide open, bouncing off the walls, gotta go- type feeling. But it was subtle and today may not be the most fair assessment given how busy it will be and how early it started.

Not feeling like going to sleep, so that's a win for me. To put it in perspective, I could take a full gram of caffeine and go to sleep most of the time ha-ha.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see the packages are arriving. Please remember to leave a review up in here and the product review section if you dont mind. You can always product review and post the link up in here as well ;)

JP10

JP10

Awards
Well did a fasted workout this morning with the cosmic speed preworkout. Felt very solid throughout the workout. This preworkout did not take long as all to kick it. On the label it says to take 10-20 mins before workout rather then the typical 30-45 mins before on most labels. And it's not lying. I felt I was able to push out a lot more reps then usual, and by the end of the workout i had to stop, I felt like my biceps we're going to rip out of my shirt lol.

Although I was so pumped and in pain from back and bis I was still able to push through. Good stuff, wish I had more, and look forward to trying the rest of the products!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt The dynadrene

sounds like what I might be looking for if you got a serving to spare let me know, would love to try it Pre-Cardio !!
Rocket3015 send me your info...I got 5 dynadrene so I can spare one for sure.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Back in to report -- so earlier this evening, I mixed the contents of the Dynadrene PWO sample in a small glass of water and drank it, drove to the park, and ran for what had to be close to 8 miles. About 15-20 minutes after taking the sample, the feelings of euphoria and positivity started kicking in noticeably. At that point, I started warming up (usually just a light amount of jogging & walking to get my muscles warmed up), but when it came time to alternate the light jogging with walking, I said "F*** IT!" and just started running! Whereas most of the modern caffeine-based PWOs simply make you feel kind of jittery and that's it, this product gave me a feeling of physical "drive" that is hard to explain unless you experience it. It almost felt like I weighed less and could therefore run more effortlessly. When I reached my first really big hill, I actually started running FASTER because running up it simply didn't feel like a challenge. I should point out that for the last few weeks, it has been so humid here that I usually have to stop to take a short break at the top of this particular hill, but tonight, I reached the top and just kept blasting forward. During the whole run, I felt the same sense of mild euphoria that I mentioned experiencing shortly after drinking the PWO.

At the end of the run, I felt like I could just keep on running, but in a sense, I also felt a little exhausted (if you have taken DMAA products before, you know this feeling!) so I decided to run just a short additional distance before stopping to drink water and stretch. Earlier today, I had just planned on doing my run and being done for the day.... but when I had finished my post-run stretching, I was still feeling motivated, so I walked over to the gym across the street and decided to do the abs workout that I was planning on doing later today (Friday afternoon). Talk about a great workout! I just kept crunching, and crunching, and crunching.... and it seemed like I was never going to run out of energy.

I should also note that it is just after midnight here, and I STILL haven't eaten a single thing today. Usually, I am starving after I run a long, hilly route, but I just haven't felt hungry since I took the Dynadrene. Overall, this product has all the hallmarks of a classic, no-holds-barred DMAA PWO, along with the effects of our beloved ephedra: psychological motivation & euphoria, physical drive, the unstoppable tendency to KEEP WORKING OUT even though you're finished... I think you guys get the picture!

Products like these that are formulated with relatively short lists of tried-and-true compounds are so much more effective and worthwhile than the thousands of caffeine-based PWOs that have mind-numbingly long ingredients lists, and yet are practically unnoticeable in terms of effects. Today was just a cardio & abs day, but tomorrow I will be working out chest/triceps, followed by an hour of cardio. I'm not sure if I'll be doing an hour on the elliptical, or if I'll run outside again; I have a partially-healed torn meniscus, so it's really not a good idea for me to do high-impact cardio two days in a row, but sometimes I can't resist.

I am especially excited because tomorrow, I will be trying one of the fat burner caps, and according to the label I have in front of me -- the product contains 100 mg (!!!) of ephedra, along with the new DMHA stimulant. I have been really curious to try DMHA for several months now, so I'm really looking forward to having my first experience with it tomorrow.

Until then....
I knew from the label that this was a good one!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well did a fasted workout this morning with the cosmic speed preworkout. Felt very solid throughout the workout. This preworkout did not take long as all to kick it. On the label it says to take 10-20 mins before workout rather then the typical 30-45 mins before on most labels. And it's not lying. I felt I was able to push out a lot more reps then usual, and by the end of the workout i had to stop, I felt like my biceps we're going to rip out of my shirt lol.

Although I was so pumped and in pain from back and bis I was still able to push through. Good stuff, wish I had more, and look forward to trying the rest of the products!
was your packet open at the ends? all of my cosmic speed packets are opened at ends-it took 3-4 days shipping in stupidly high humidity and heat, I think this might have cased the glue to break down-I used to work for international paper so I know this stuff happens!!!

JP10

JP10

Awards
Na wasn't open on the end I don't think. The powder was all clumped together though, literally came out as a sheet of clumped powder. Not a big deal in my opinion just saying.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Na wasn't open on the end I don't think. The powder was all clumped together though, literally came out as a sheet of clumped powder. Not a big deal in my opinion just saying.
cool. mine is gooey, but going to use it anyways...I used one this morning and was a little disappointed in the stim effect, not nearly as good as the stryker black ops I tried yesterday, I think the heat might have effected it to be honest.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
cool. mine is gooey, but going to use it anyways...I used one this morning and was a little disappointed in the stim effect, not nearly as good as the stryker black ops I tried yesterday, I think the heat might have effected it to be honest.
iam just glad u guys got your packages !!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
iam just glad u guys got your packages !!!!
I took a octadrene 30 minutes ago-yeah baby, that's more like it....really think the heat messed with my cosmic speed-it didn't live up to expectations, imo. the octadrene is making up for it!!!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just took a second thermogenic fat burner. Literally the ONLY thing I've eaten today is 2 oz. of beef jerky for 160 calories and 28 grams of protein. I'm not hungry, which isnt' too suprising because I've been doing this for 11 weeks, but normally I eat around 1-2 and today I didn't eat until 4.

There was no crash from the first pill. I think it may have still been going a little at 3 or 4 PM today (I took it around 6:20 AM). Normally I crash in the afternoon, but I've been busy and working and not feeling run down at all. I don't think I needed the second pill, but I wanted to see what it felt like.

Everyone here is talking about the euphoria and I'm not really perceiving that, but I was in the car about 30 minutes ago with my gf, trying to take a left onto a crazy busy street. A guy coming from the other direction was going to take a left onto the street that I was on, and you would have thought that given all the traffic he would have helped out and let me go too, but he just pulled up so I couldn't get out at all and then took his left. My gf said, "What a d@uchbag!" and I just started laughing. Normally I would have agreed with her, but I actually found it funny for some reason and it didn't bother me at all. I'm generally in a good mood today. So maybe the euphoria is there and I just wasn't noticing.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I took a octadrene 30 minutes ago-yeah baby, that's more like it....really think the heat messed with my cosmic speed-it didn't live up to expectations, imo. the octadrene is making up for it!!!
I just got my order ! COBRA STRIKE DRAGON VENOM AND DYNADRENE GRAPE !

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

So just got my packets, two separate packages but looks to be the same product? I don't know which one it is either, lol. Either way will be able to give it a shot starting monday

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Just took a second thermogenic fat burner. Literally the ONLY thing I've eaten today is 2 oz. of beef jerky for 160 calories and 28 grams of protein. I'm not hungry, which isnt' too suprising because I've been doing this for 11 weeks, but normally I eat around 1-2 and today I didn't eat until 4.

There was no crash from the first pill. I think it may have still been going a little at 3 or 4 PM today (I took it around 6:20 AM). Normally I crash in the afternoon, but I've been busy and working and not feeling run down at all. I don't think I needed the second pill, but I wanted to see what it felt like.

Everyone here is talking about the euphoria and I'm not really perceiving that, but I was in the car about 30 minutes ago with my gf, trying to take a left onto a crazy busy street. A guy coming from the other direction was going to take a left onto the street that I was on, and you would have thought that given all the traffic he would have helped out and let me go too, but he just pulled up so I couldn't get out at all and then took his left. My gf said, "What a d@uchbag!" and I just started laughing. Normally I would have agreed with her, but I actually found it funny for some reason and it didn't bother me at all. I'm generally in a good mood today. So maybe the euphoria is there and I just wasn't noticing.
That's awesome man . glad u like it ! I'm going to start mine tomorrow morning !

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just got my order ! COBRA STRIKE DRAGON VENOM AND DYNADRENE GRAPE !

So just got my packets, two separate packages but looks to be the same product? I don't know which one it is either, lol. Either way will be able to give it a shot starting monday
That is the package I got too...thermogenic fat burner with no name on it and a dynadrene. Our fat burner must be top secret. Either that, or only people with "big" in their screen name get products with awesome names like cosmic speed and dragon venom.

Although, I would wager there is NO dragon venom in that product.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's awesome man . glad u like it ! I'm going to start mine tomorrow morning !
Yeah, so far so good. Stims don't hit me very hard and I've never had one that left me thinking, "holy sh1t I can't keep taking this much"...but I don't necessarily want to feel like that either I'm tolerant but not an addict per se. I like this. It works, but no jitters .

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Oh dang I'm jealous. I only got one of each. How many pills you get?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh dang I'm jealous. I only got one of each. How many pills you get?
Looks like close to 30 in each? And it says one per day but open to dosing instructions

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
For you guys with the Clumped powder.
You can either put it in the freezer for a few minutes and then break it up with a spoon . Or you can set it in front of the AC like I set my tub of dynadrene. Boom 10 minutes later no clumps easy to scoop no sticking. Humidity fukks it up .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
thebigt
So far half way thru 1 scoop of dynadrene with 8oz water . The instant deeper breathing is kicking in . Its not really something that you can facilitate.
10 minutes.....
I will keep editing this post until after my workouts complete . Hrt rate and sweat factor will be included.

Just finished the whole drink . Im very anxious to hit the weights. Hopefully It puts me on track ! Will up date in a few !

An even hour went by . 15 mins to kick in 45 solid workout . Full body sweat . great focus . Painful pumps .

Workout was just arms
10 sets of 5 curls 40lbs
10 sets of 5 ohp 40lbs
10 sets of shrugs 40lbs
10 sets of 5 dumbbell rows . 40lbs

Guys get ya hands on this . Iam honestly thankful to be blessed with the chance to test this out .

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt
So far half way thru 1 scoop of dynadrene with 8oz water . The instant deeper breathing is kicking in . Its not really something that you can facilitate.
10 minutes.....
I will keep editing this post until after my workouts complete . Hrt rate and sweat factor will be included.
ephedra effect....

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
b4 you know it me and you will be crashing golds on the cape lookin like piano and jay cutler !
Looking forward to it!

I actually wanted to update this...about 90 minutes after taking the second pill, I started to feel it kick in pretty hard. It was the end of the day and it has been long and I am tired and still have a couple hours of work left, sitting at a desk. I want to get up and go run or something. I am a bit amp'd up but in a good way.

Despite having eaten 160 calories, I imagine eating anything right now. The idea of eating does nothing for me.

If I wasn't pretty stim tolerant, the second pill may have f'd me up. Many people on here can probably do two a day, some may have issues.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to it!

I actually wanted to update this...about 90 minutes after taking the second pill, I started to feel it kick in pretty hard. It was the end of the day and it has been long and I am tired and still have a couple hours of work left, sitting at a desk. I want to get up and go run or something. I am a bit amp'd up but in a good way.

Despite having eaten 160 calories, I imagine eating anything right now. The idea of eating does nothing for me.

If I wasn't pretty stim tolerant, the second pill may have f'd me up. Many people on here can probably do two a day, some may have issues.
just think...you have 60 of those pills!!!

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About to take one of these (unnamed?) fat burner caps and head off to the gym for chest/triceps and cardio. The Dynadrene sample I took yesterday was DMAA-based while these fat burner caps are formulated with DMHA, so let's see how I like this new stimulant....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
About to take one of these (unnamed?) fat burner caps and head off to the gym for chest/triceps and cardio. The Dynadrene sample I took yesterday was DMAA-based while these fat burner caps are formulated with DMHA, so let's see how I like this new stimulant....
in for comparison...I don't have any of those dmha caps so interested to see what you think compared to the dmaa dynadrene.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
just think...you have 60 of those pills!!!
40 in a package, I have 1 package...38 left. I don't think I will be taking 2 every day though

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt
10 minutes.....

Just finished the whole drink . Im very anxious to hit the weights. Hopefully It puts me on track ! Will up date in a few !

An even hour went by . 15 mins to kick in 45 solid workout . Full body sweat . great focus . Painful pumps .

Workout was just arms
10 sets of 5 curls 40lbs
10 sets of 5 ohp 40lbs
10 sets of shrugs 40lbs
10 sets of 5 dumbbell rows . 40lbs

Guys get ya hands on this . Iam honestly thankful to be blessed with the chance to test this out .
me too...IDL is very generous, this is quite the hook-up!!!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IDL - any idea what he tolerance build up looks like on this stimulant? I.e. - does it lose effect slowly or quickly?

Just curios because I am on my second day and have slept about 11 hours in the past 2 days and I feel pretty great thanks to this. I hope it lasts a loooong time.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dragon Venom it just sounds cooler !!