IDL needs 8 loggers for NEW DMHA based fat burners

IDL

IDL

Board Sponsor
Awards
IDL needs 8 loggers for NEW DMHA (CLOSED)

THE POSITIONS HAVE BEEN FILLED FOR THIS. WE WILL BE POSTING ADDITIONAL SPOTS FOR OTHER PRODUCTS SO PLEASE BE ON THE LOOKOUT.

IDL may be new for most of you but our parent company has been manufacturing and developing some of your favorite brands for the better half of 16 years. IDL specializes in delivering quality, innovative, effective fat burners, pre-workouts and energy products. We are currently looking for stim experienced individuals to try some new variations of our current line that contains the new stimulant DMHA (octodrine). For some of you who are use to DMAA, you might find trying this when formulated correctly to be quite surprising.

We currently need 8 users to try the variations and log their experience and feedback.

Basic requirements:
Be experienced with various stims
Have at least 100+ post
Provide a log with feedback on product and answer some basic questions at the end of trial
Must not be taking additional stims while during the trial.

What you get:
Once the trials are done and you have provided the feedback and info we request, we will in addition provide you with a FREE bottle of any IDL product you choose.

DMHA-loggers.jpg
label-dragon-venom.jpg

label-ampidrine.jpg

label-cobra.jpg

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Can you post labels of each product

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Got apps in two other logs but definitely will keep my eye on this one for some reviews!

Gotta add , that Dragon Venom bottle has a thing for me ! I think my next cut will require some of that lol

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much detail you looking for in the logs? The ampidrine label has me intrigued (maybe others if stim content was disclosed) but I would be running a couple of non stim products along side it so would be hard for me to comment on how it contributed to overall fat loss. Would love to run and review it based on energy, appetite suppression, motivation, tolerance buildup, etc. If this is something you're looking for let me know.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely down for this. I meet the minimum post requirement and I feel like I've tried every stim known to man haha.

Lemme know if you need any further info from me!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in a cut right now.
Any stim would be a great addition.

IDL

IDL

Board Sponsor
Awards
How much detail you looking for in the logs? The ampidrine label has me intrigued (maybe others if stim content was disclosed) but I would be running a couple of non stim products along side it so would be hard for me to comment on how it contributed to overall fat loss. Would love to run and review it based on energy, appetite suppression, motivation, tolerance buildup, etc. If this is something you're looking for let me know.
Raw Dog, the stim content is mostly in the form of DMHA. We are looking for feedback on energy feedback, appetite suppression and overall feeling/mood.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Raw Dog, the stim content is mostly in the form of DMHA. We are looking for feedback on energy feedback, appetite suppression and overall feeling/mood.
I was referring to the ampidrine label disclosing the amount of DMHA and caffeine while the others did not.

That said I'd totally be down to give the ampidrine a shot then! I am an intermittent faster who eats my first meal between 4-8pm depending on how the day is going. I am also a sales manager so I frequently use stims to help with performance there. Have not yet used DMHA, but have used nearly every other stim known to man that so I have a good basis of comparison. Would probably prefer to use 5 days a week rather than 7 so if this is a problem I understand.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Posted some labels. Although to be clear the testers will get sample variations of these as we are trying to test variations.
Missed this post, could you elaborate on what you mean here?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd be willing to give these a go, they all look interesting. I'm planning on starting a cut when I'm done with my current log in about a week and a half. I've run quite a few stuns in my day and would provide plenty of feedback as long as I can start after my current log. Checked out your website and definitely peaked my interest

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used stimulants and PWO products for 10+ years, and I run or do some other form of cardio every day, so I would love to have the opportunity to log your product and evaluate the effects of DMHA.

Spyer116

Awards
Can someone from Europe take part in the logging?
If so, my experience;

Would be first time Logging
Don't have previous posts on these forums unfortunately

Lots of stim experience;
Ecstasy - twice. A couple years ago, just to try it.
Ephedrine hcl - massive amount of experience (no mixed ephedra stuff)
Nicotine - (through gum)
Caffeine - obviously, large doses
Synephrine
Clenbuterol
Alpha Yohimbine
Currently on a rest period from stims, to reset tolerances. 3 weeks off them. Know my limits very well.

Will provide a log while taking them.
And will restrain from any other stimulants or products while on them.

_Steve_

_Steve_

Awards
Are any of your products beneficial for traps growth?

_Steve_

_Steve_

Awards
We have a product coming out soon called Trapavar, you are a must to buy it!
This is great news!
Is there any good product promoting neck enlargement, like "Neckabolin" -or something? I can't turn my head to the sides, because of my traps, a longer neck would greatly help my range of motion.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
I like supplement fact labels so I can peel back the onion. Will definitely have to disclose it as dimethylhexylamine. I think the yohimbine combine with methylheptanes is not;.. well, I'll just wait for the loggers. But just keep in mind MAOI with certain compounds.

IDL

IDL

Board Sponsor
Awards
I like supplement fact labels so I can peel back the onion. Will definitely have to disclose it as dimethylhexylamine. I think the yohimbine combine with methylheptanes is not;.. well, I'll just wait for the loggers. But just keep in mind MAOI with certain compounds.
Yes I agree with you on contradictions but this is why the product varies. Final formula being sold will not have yohimbine in it, but was asked for labels and its what was current for the post on the forum. As with the industry, people like acronyms, thus the DMHA (ie DMAA as opposed to formal name) but it will be listed as 1,5-Dimethylhexylamine or a common name synonym.

Thanks for your comments and feedback.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am currently logging Sup3r-11, Ignite, T3 and doing a PSMF for 4 more weeks. I have 8 weeks of PCT which I will probably continue the PSMF for 2-4 weeks of. I would be willing to add in anything to kill appetite. I've used loads of ECA products, DMAA, Ignite, Yohimbine (which I hate), alpha-yohimbine (which I like), higenamine, etc. I have a decent stim tolerance and beyond Y and DMAA nothing really hits me too hard. Would be interested if it can actually effect appetite and energy levels.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Yes I agree with you on contradictions but this is why the product varies. Final formula being sold will not have yohimbine in it, but was asked for labels and its what was current for the post on the forum. As with the industry, people like acronyms, thus the DMHA (ie DMAA as opposed to formal name) but it will be listed as 1,5-Dimethylhexylamine or a common name synonym.

Thanks for your comments and feedback.
Ahhhh the extract. Cool; the synthetic is smooth and gave me great focus. I loved it. But for me the extract was smooth with a clean, euphoric focus. Won't go wrong with both either way. By the way; I notice most people in this forum is classifying this compound as "new". Far from new; when I was overseas years ago we used this compound somewhat frequently (not everyday), but we always had it available. Got us through some times when focus and being alert was essential.

I'm probably older than most on this board; but when I saw the topic I was surprised. Haven't seen this stuff in s long time and didn't know the compound is now on U.S. soil; which is awesome:) but I got Leary when I saw yohimbine on the label, that's when I said to myself "thanks but no thanks", I'm not mixing those two. But hey, that's just me...(and my brain)...lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would like to log one of these products, I have tried my weight loss/ stim products. I have been thinking about buying a product with Epherda and giving it a shot, so this would be perfect for me. I am currently on about day 80 of a 30 day log so now I would call it an unsponsored log, but you can check it out if you would like and you could get and idea of my style and consistency. If you have any questions or need any other info please let me know. Thank you!

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Man I might have to pick me a bottle up looks interesting

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd like to try one of these out.

I've tried lots of stims and handle them well. I meet the requirements and I've done a few logs on here as well.

The only thing, I can't currently lift. I was in the middle of the cut and I tore my Labrum, so I had to have shoulder surgery on June 30. I will not be able to lift for a few months and very limited on cardio as well. I'd like to have something to help keep up my metabolism because of my lack of ability to do any activity. I'm currently logging BPC 157 in the Cycle Info section, I'm using it to help heal the repair.

I know it's not an ideal situation, but I can still comment on appetite, mood, and body changes based on little to no activity. Lol

JP10

JP10

Awards
I would like to log one of the products, they seem pretty interesting. I would like to try one of the products with ephedra. I have taken many stims, fat burners, etc. I can provide a very informative log. As well as pictures if needed. I would take one serving pre workout early in the morning, and the second serving before lunch(around 6 hours later). I work out 5-7 times a week, prefer not to take off days, but sometimes can't be avoided. Also do cardio daily, so I hope for some solid results.

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
I would like to log you of the products, they seem pretty interesting. I would like to try one of the products with ephedra. I have taken many stims, fat burners, etc. I know I do not quite meet the post requirement, but I can provide a very informative log. As well as pictures if needed. I would take one serving pre workout early in the morning, and the second serving before lunch(around 6 hours later). I work out 5-7 times a week, prefer not to take off days, but sometimes can't be avoided. Also do cardio daily, so I hope for some solid results.
Good luck bruh

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow...a lot of apps, many by guys I know with great reputations...if you have room for one more I would like to throw my hat in the ring. I have at least 20 reviews on stim based products going back 10 years. I recently lost 25lbs using nutraceutical innovations burn extreme and would like to compare your product to burn extreme, which is my favorite atm.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
wow...a lot of apps, many by guys I know with great reputations...if you have room for one more I would like to throw my hat in the ring. I have at least 20 reviews on stim based products going back 10 years. I recently lost 25lbs using nutraceutical innovations burn extreme and would like to compare your product to burn extreme, which is my favorite atm.
and he only has 35,951 post ....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bump for update...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got a pm from them July 8th asking for address. Haven't heard anything since. Will let you know if I do
thanks, nick...I only apply for one promo at a time...be nice to know if my time is being wasted here!!!

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Il throw in app just because lol I'm trying to cut some going on vacation at the beach next month not looking to be the average fat family guy lol I train hard for mostly strength looking to change to more reps for a more cut look I'm use to stims as far as enegry drinks etc goes I drink at least a rockstar or a 5 hr a day(I know bad habit) I have used driven sports lean extreme and liked it a lot can update everyday I'm on here everyday and can post pics of my fat a$$ too lol

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Il throw in app just because lol I'm trying to cut some going on vacation at the beach next month not looking to be the average fat family guy lol I train hard for mostly strength looking to change to more reps for a more cut look I'm use to stims as far as enegry drinks etc goes I drink at least a rockstar or a 5 hr a day(I know bad habit) I have used driven sports lean extreme and liked it a lot can update everyday I'm on here everyday and can post pics of my fat a$$ too lol
ass only blur out everything else

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gary is busy, popping into a ton of threads

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I really would love to try this out!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All 3 look quite promising. I am an experienced stim user and have become quite stim tolerant. I am currently in a lean bulk and would be very interested in trying these out and providing detailed feedback.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would throw my hat in the mix.

Been using stims since 1998 so I have used everything released legally from then to now and a few others not for human consumption lol. Currently cutting for another 2 months before my final year of schooling for my degree kicks in full gear.

I lover DMAA, EPH, yohimbe at the right dossage ie very low for me. I would love to try any of the above formulas.

Currently
6'0"
225 down from 245 in May.
Cardio done every day 45-120 mintues. Weights EOD 45-60 minutes.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone heard anything? Been a week since they've posted on the boards, I don't want to apply to anything else if there's stuff coming, but not sure where this stands

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone heard anything? Been a week since they've posted on the boards, I don't want to apply to anything else if there's stuff coming, but not sure where this stands
Like you I received a fast response in PM asking for my info. I heard anything yet.

Last edited:
nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me you I received a fast response in PM asking for my info. I heard anything yet.
Yea I got a PM on the 8th but haven't heard anything since