Iconic Formulations Is offering 3 bottles of Dermacrine for loggers

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
We're giving away three bottles of Dermacrine for logging...who wants in?

Please answer the following
1) Age
2) have you used Dermacrine before
3) years training
4) current goals
5) can you update your log a min of 3-5 times a week
6) any links to previous logs or workout journals

Limited to US, must have a min of 300 posts

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This looks like a great opportunity for someone!!!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered a bottle. :)

Good luck, everyone! Get in here!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amazing opportunity for somebody!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BUMP!!! If I had the time to log I would be all over this!!!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With as much love as Dermacrine has always gotten here, it's amazing that this opportunity hasn't blown up!

I'm getting ready to start an Osta/Epi-Andro bridges to LGD cycle. Otherwise I would be all over this!!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve def been thinking to use this as a base for an LGD cycle down the road. Just taking my time before making the leap lol. Surely Iconic will offer another opportunity down the road.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Could be the holidays as well. Lately less and less folks wna log. If I could I would lol.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn. I just started a cycle a few weeks ago or I would be putting in my app.
Great opportunity guys

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
Will keep this open...imagine poor timing with all the holiday festivities and travel everyone is doing.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently using/logging Age force dhea patches. I have about 3 weeks left of that but would be willing to jump straight on DC to give a comparison.

This is really my first experience with dhea. Being 40 I figured it would be a good thing to start supplementing with as its the recommended age to consider as the levels begins to decline pretty steadily.

Ive always heard really good things about dermacrine and honestly would love to compare with my experience w the patches.

Thanks

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys need to get in on this! ITS BACK! I really like this stuff.

Got a few bottles stashed from the pre order sale.
I would love to log but currently testing something else or I would already be rubbing myself down with it!

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
Currently using/logging Age force dhea patches. I have about 3 weeks left of that but would be willing to jump straight on DC to give a comparison.

This is really my first experience with dhea. Being 40 I figured it would be a good thing to start supplementing with as its the recommended age to consider as the levels begins to decline pretty steadily.

Ive always heard really good things about dermacrine and honestly would love to compare with my experience w the patches.

Thanks
Throw your app in!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Two days into Dermacrine. I already feel less lethargic. Good stuff. It's dry by the time I'm done brushing my teeth.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We're giving away three bottles of Dermacrine for logging...who wants in?

Please answer the following
1) Age
3) years training
4) current goals

Limited to US, must have a min of 300 posts
Well I guess ill throw in an official app

1. 40
2. Never have used dermacrine
3. 22 years training
4. Overall health and well being and trying to stay lean/athletic
5. Can update log regularly
6. Here's a couple logs I've done several others.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=298864

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=296747

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
I'll toss in an app. I don't apply for many of these lol.
1. 23
2. Never have I ever.
3. 4 years training. Lost 100lbs
4. Goal right now is to gain strength with minimal fat. I am eating a 600 calorie surplus
5. I usually update my logs, if I run one, every workout. So 6 days a week.
6. Don't have the links right now. Could search and post them in a reply to this if needed.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
you running it with anything?
I think I'm going to add Ostarine and S-23 and have the derm be a test base. I was trying to buy something else and due to issues and dealing with customer service, I walked away with Osta and S-23 despite not really wanting them. I'm cutting and might just run them for the heck of it. Either way, feeling good on just the Dermacine.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I'm going to add Ostarine and S-23 and have the derm be a test base. I was trying to buy something else and due to issues and dealing with customer service, I walked away with Osta and S-23 despite not really wanting them. I'm cutting and might just run them for the heck of it. Either way, feeling good on just the Dermacine.
Dermacrine is nice just solo. Especially if you are in a calorie deficit.
8-12 weeks and all you really need is a OTC like LETRONE.
Maybe BLR will have there new anabolic out by then!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
1) Age
No :-(
3) years training
13+
4) current goals
Lean Bulk, Maximizing Testosterone
Yes***

Never tried but many years of great feedback. Would love to try this solo or with other possible natty boosters.
Have been accepted to log BioXgenic 12hr natural test booster

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ahh what the hell

1) Age- 33
2) have you used Dermacrine before- yes, liquidvade, topical, and rs transderm (same ingredients)
3) years training- 8
4) current goals- after the new year it's shred time
5) can you update your log a min of 3-5 times a week- yes
6) any links to previous logs or workout journals- if you go to the journal section at mrsupps, I've had a running journal for two straight years now, I've also ran multiple logs here over the years

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Now we are talking!!! Make it damn hard for him to narrow it down guys!!!

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
bumping this for others to get in on the awesome opportunity and to support the iconic formulations! Some good people are behind the brand!

Not tossing in my app as I have enough logs going , just wanted to bump this mofo!

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
I will be starting a small cut in january for 8 weeks if that helps lol. I dont have anything lined up as far as supplements go for it, just the essentials like normal (multi, fish oil, ashwaghanda etc). I would love to try it solo given I have never used any form of dermacrine before. Good luck to all the apps, and Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays to everyone!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Getting apps from some solid guys now! Got to be tough on you guys to chose one

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lol the only recent posts from KilaCali are from him applying for free stuff, he hasn't contributed in any way in months. Congratulations to the other two useful members, though.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome, can't wait to give this a go, it's been awhile since I used dermacrine, being older now I think i'll benefit even more from it

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting to see these logs.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to the winners! Can't wait to see some logs!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Godstrength
Young Gotti
KilaCali

please send me your addresses, will get these out ASAP!

Lol the only recent posts from KilaCali are from him applying for free stuff, he hasn't contributed in any way in months. Congratulations to the other two useful members, though.
Your right about that bro, and it has Never been my intention just to get free stuff and not help others benefit from a log
I have been having an extremely hectic 8-10 months personally where I end up without the ability to be more active, My goal everytime is to have even more of a reason to be on here daily and things are finally becoming less sporatic so I plan to start some threads and logs in the coming week..

please post your log links here or tag me! like to follow.
I would like to say Thank You guys for this opportunity and I hope to try this very soon, I think someone else deserves a chance over me with the above stated circumstances and reality of it, I apologize guys and will shoot for one of your future logs sponsored or not..

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Your right about that bro, and it has Never been my intention just to get free stuff and not help others benefit from a log
I have been having an extremely hectic 8-10 months personally where I end up without the ability to be more active, My goal everytime is to have even more of a reason to be on here daily and things are finally becoming less sporatic so I plan to start some threads and logs in the coming week..

I would like to say Thank You guys for this opportunity and I hope to try this very soon, I think someone else deserves a chance over me with the above stated circumstances and reality of it, I apologize guys and will shoot for one of your future logs sponsored or not..
Meh, it was a fair contest and they chose you man. Seems legit to me! Who cares if your more recent posts have just been trying to get some free stuff. We all like free supps. I say, give the man his dermacrine!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Do the log.. you won one way or another. Either it was a random choice or they didn’t vet the winners. Either way, do it if you can. I removed my application so it didn’t seem like I was bitter for not being chosen lol

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
Do the log.. you won one way or another. Either it was a random choice or they didn’t vet the winners. Either way, do it if you can. I removed my application so it didn’t seem like I was bitter for not being chosen lol
Good stuff!

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've decided to make a change, I'm not going to pullback shipping a bottle to KC, but I'm going to also send a bottle to rascal14

who doesn't think 4 dermacrine logs are better than 3?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've decided to make a change, I'm not going to pullback shipping a bottle to KC, but I'm going to also send a bottle to rascal14

Classy move right there

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
Also be sure to sign up for our mail list! NYE Promo is launching tomorrow and we have some new products expected in January.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Meh, it was a fair contest and they chose you man. Seems legit to me! Who cares if your more recent posts have just been trying to get some free stuff. We all like free supps. I say, give the man his dermacrine!

Classy move right there
You guys are all awesome! I love the perspectives, raw uncut No filter with 0 sugar coating to go around and plain all around support
Ill put in one Hell of a log! huge love & respect for this board always! this place was my first forum and still the best in my eyes.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Edit

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any of the winners going to monitor DHEA-S bloodwork? I’ve been looking for a transdermal to substitute for the oral DHEA I take as part of my TRT (50 mg daily).