Iconic Formulations Is offering 3 bottles of Dermacrine for loggers

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any of the winners going to monitor DHEA-S bloodwork? I’ve been looking for a transdermal to substitute for the oral DHEA I take as part of my TRT (50 mg daily).
I may get bloods done at the end of my age force patches as I need to anyway. Then I'd have to get another at the end of the dermacrine to compare.

What is it that your looking to see just whether or not it increased levels?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may get bloods done at the end of my age force patches as I need to anyway. Then I'd have to get another at the end of the dermacrine to compare.

What is it that your looking to see just whether or not it increased levels?
I’m looking for proof that any transdermal DHEA really raises DHEA levels. Taking oral caps really works for me, as proven by bloodwork. The issue is I’m so sick of taking pills/capsules. Here is MyBloodTracker graph showing DHEA levels starting at 25 mg and increasing to 50 mg about 3 months ago.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've decided to make a change, I'm not going to pullback shipping a bottle to KC, but I'm going to also send a bottle to rascal14

who doesn't think 4 dermacrine logs are better than 3?
Big League move!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I expect it to release sometime in January

We're also working on a replacement for SA...still working on the details
Just wanted to thank you for your offer for me to try your product. Really says a lot for you and your company and I appreciate that.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m looking for proof that any transdermal DHEA really raises DHEA levels. Taking oral caps really works for me, as proven by bloodwork. The issue is I’m so sick of taking pills/capsules. Here is MyBloodTracker graph showing DHEA levels starting at 25 mg and increasing to 50 mg about 3 months ago.
You know. With a user who has the ability to provide blood work and who regularly post and advises in this forum I wouldn’t put it past the company sending you a bottle to try out. As a TrT recipient and your years on the forum the company would only stand to win on this account. Def something for them to PM ya but I’d be extremely interested in that log.

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
You know. With a user who has the ability to provide blood work and who regularly post and advises in this forum I wouldn’t put it past the company sending you a bottle to try out. As a TrT recipient and your years on the forum the company would only stand to win on this account. Def something for them to PM ya but I’d be extremely interested in that log.
I would be very interested in this as well as kenpoengineer has taught me so much about my TRT during my short time on here. I definitely respect his knowledge and feedback. So I would definitely follow the log.

Also, and this is a serious question, not clowning around, will anybody be applying some Dermacrine to their scrotum? I heard about this back in the day and am really curious if it affects absorbtion etc?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys. I just had DHEA bloodwork in September and have been on DHEA supplements at 50 mg per day. The issue would be proving if it was the oral supplement or the transdermal if I started it now. I think I’ll wait until the next time I get bloodwork and then substitute the transdermal for the oral.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys. I just had DHEA bloodwork in September and have been on DHEA supplements at 50 mg per day. The issue would be proving if it was the oral supplement or the transdermal if I started it now. I think I’ll wait until the next time I get bloodwork and then substitute the transdermal for the oral.
bloods show low on dhea? your on trt, right mark?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bloods show low on dhea? your on trt, right mark?
Yes. On TRT. My DHEA and pregnenolone levels are both low and have been supplementing with orals. I’m sick of capsules and pills so I’m looking for a transdermal to use instead.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Congrats bros. Let us know how it treats you!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes. On TRT. My DHEA and pregnenolone levels are both low and have been supplementing with orals. I’m sick of capsules and pills so I’m looking for a transdermal to use instead.
I've had more success with transdermals than oral.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh man, totally! if you don't try dermacrine, You should definitely checkout Alpha P5 and DHEA TD from Alpha Gainz...would really give you the ability to tweak your dosages easily. Alpha P5 is 25mg/ml of Pregnenolone and DHEA TD is 100mg/ml of DHEA.

AG licenses their transdermal carrier from Iron Legion.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rascal & gotti..... You guys got yours??

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm surprised yours hasn't been delivered yet...I would have expected you to receive it yesterday. just checked the tracking, should be there tomorrow.

But, I shipped priority last week :dunno:
No worries man I was just wondering since I saw these other guys lathering themselves up lol its going to be a couple weeks for me anyway as I'm finishing up the age force patches as stated. Really looking forward to a fair comparison and really considering getting bloods before the transition and after.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm surprised yours hasn't been delivered yet...I would have expected you to receive it yesterday. just checked the tracking, should be there tomorrow.

But, I shipped priority last week :dunno:
The package has landed

Since its going to be a couple more weeks until I start ill start a log and post link here but will wait to start the dermacrine until after I finish the other dhea product.

Really looking forward to trying the legendary Dermacrine!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The package has landed

Since its going to be a couple more weeks until I start ill start a log and post link here but will wait to start the dermacrine until after I finish the other dhea product.

Really looking forward to trying the legendary Dermacrine!
glad you got it!!!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Can't wait to see these logs, my low post count always working against me. I'm definitely going to consider this when I decide to finally run lgd or rad...

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to see these logs, my low post count always working against me. I'm definitely going to consider this when I decide to finally run lgd or rad...
Stick around man keep posting... Plenty of log ops here on AM. You will get some

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Huuggeee Apology for the Delay guys! Been a Seriously nonstop hectic time, Were good now! I'm Creating the log Right now, Actually started the Dermacrine about 3 days ago with the little time in the morning I had before having to head out so ill be also adding the 3 days prior to today, just droppin this real quick for an update and I will be probably editing this In 20-30 minutes or just adding another post with the link to the log once I post it. Thank you guys again!!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Quick Update, I started some of the log yesterday into the evening with days 1 and some of 2, I'm going to add day 3 and today and pull the trigger, So Today by Maybe late afternoon You all will get a link! Thank you, and goin to be following the other logs as well, looking forward to everything

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
Quick Update, I started some of the log yesterday into the evening with days 1 and some of 2, I'm going to add day 3 and today and pull the trigger, So Today by Maybe late afternoon You all will get a link! Thank you, and goin to be following the other logs as well, looking forward to everything
KilaCali, as a logger, and as accepting product for review, it's your responsibility to provide a comprehensive log.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

tomorrow tomorrow...is always a day away...:wavey: