Unanswered Iconic Formulations' Dermacrine Question

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I added LJ100 300mg per day, Dermacrine 4 pumps and Letrone 2 caps per day. I feel these 3 supplements have a synergistic affect... my muscles feel more pumped, libido is amazing for being 47 and my "volume" is triple than normal load...

Haha! I did impress my girlfriend she actually commented...
Just for the sake of science, since you seem committed to helping your fellow supplement user, you might consider providing your girlfriend with a "protein facial" (without warning usually elicits the most favorable results) so you can also assess if there is any impact on consistency. Extra style points may be awarded if you ask her if it "smells like chlorine".

If, for some unknown reason, she complains that you have decorated her like a Cinnabun, tell her your having done so is a sign that you respect and love her, and that the copious fluid is also be useful as a makeup remover. It is always good to have a backup plan.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just for the sake of science, since you seem committed to helping your fellow supplement user, you might consider providing your girlfriend with a "protein facial" (without warning usually elicits the most favorable results) so you can also assess if there is any impact on consistency. Extra style points may be awarded if you ask her if it "smells like chlorine".

If, for some unknown reason, she complains that you have decorated her like a Cinnabun, tell her your having done so is a sign that you respect and love her, and that the copious fluid is also be useful as a makeup remover. It is always good to have a backup plan.
All this and he didn’t even need the new and improved brown eye

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
All this and he didn’t even need the new and improved brown eye
Rumor has it that the upcoming release of Brown Eye 2.0 has "20% More Alimentary Canal Extract than Regular Brown Eye". True?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has anyone ‘stacked’ AndroHard and Dermacrine....? If so how, and howd ya dig it?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I started Dermacrine and Letrone stack hoping for my androgens to rise....
I love letrone. One of my top 5 for hard core products !!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Has anyone ‘stacked’ AndroHard and Dermacrine....? If so how, and howd ya dig it?
I ran it a while ago for 2 months with pretty good results

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have 2 bottles of dermacrine on hand which I plan to start next month and debating running it along with epiandro or transdermal androsterone anyone have experience with that combination?