Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For BLR, that would be BLR15
lol...since the thread is titled 'iconic formulation's dermacrine question' I assumed he was asking about a iconic formulations code.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Virtus is hands down the best OTC AI. It’s not even close.
use code HALLOLEAN and save 40% off at ironlegion.com...this includes virtus and Invictus. limited time only!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
use code HALLOLEAN and save 40% off at ironlegion.com...this includes virtus and Invictus. limited time only!!!
The sales keep growing.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m picking up a few more. It’s my AI for TD Test TRT @.25mg, one time a day. When I run TD Trest Ace, I add another .25mg in the afternoon and it’s perfect for me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m picking up a few more. It’s my AI for TD Test TRT @.25mg, one time a day. When I run TD Trest Ace, I add another .25mg in the afternoon and it’s perfect for me.
35% off is the time to buy!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It may cause very mild suppression because it is an outside hormone you are adding to the body. If you are low on DHEA it is going to make you feel great. The suppression won't be to the extent where you would need a strong PCT, but I would run a test booster after using the dermacrine. While running the dermacrine you may want to add a natural AI to keep e2 in control. Consider adding in Letrone with dermacrine. Let me know if you have any specific questions.
2nd this one!

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Posted this in a complete wrong thread earlier:

Again, thanks to you all for all the advice. Can't tell you how much I appreciate it.
Quick update : I'm halfway through bottle number 2 of Dermacrine at 5 pumps per day, with 100mg Laxo and this may seem strange but Letrone at 1 cap at night (no GI issues now) and Virtus at 0.5ml in the morning seems to be working really well with regards feel good factor, slight strength and cardio increase and I've put on about 2lbs while leaning out around midriff, and pecs are looking really fuggin good for the first time in about two years.
Maybe the half dosage of each AI is overkill, I don't know?

So when I finish the 2nd bottle Derma, I'll run K1ngs Bloody, Sustain Alpha (1 or 2 pumps on the Baxters) and Rebirth. Any need to continue either Letrone at half dose or Virtus? Asking as there seems to be enough estro control in both KB and Rebirth, and I just like how I'm feeling at the mo.

Fuggin dreading when that Derma bottle finishes tbh.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What’s the website I can use the code?
Site had an issue should be up today. If not pm me and I’ll get the code extended for you

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Site had an issue should be up today. If not pm me and I’ll get the code extended for you

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
iconicformulations.com

today is last day of sale....sale at ironlegion.com also and again last day.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
lol...since the thread is titled 'iconic formulation's dermacrine question' I assumed he was asking about a iconic formulations code.
Hey I'll take all the discounts i can get, if anyone got any 100% off let us all know

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took advantage of the sale and got the dermacrine (2) and sustain alpha pack. Let the good times roll!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Took advantage of the sale and got the dermacrine (2) and sustain alpha pack. Let the good times roll!
Awesome! Nice snag. Looks like you're stocked up for a little while.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Started "pct" of K1ngs Blood and Rebirth. I'm still taking one cap Letrone and 0.5ml Virtus per day.
Overkill or all good?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started "pct" of K1ngs Blood and Rebirth. I'm still taking one cap Letrone and 0.5ml Virtus per day.
Overkill or all good?
Overkill or all good?
Did you just run Dermacrine
Aye, 5 pumps per day for 6 weeks (2 bottles) Ran Virtus too
I would say your more than covered on PCT. Dermacrine sides are almost non existent for me. The first time I used it I had a guy at the gym give me a tube. I thought it was natty. I liked it but I didn't run any PCT that I remember.
I use letrone 8 weeks on 8 weeks off year round so I could of had that timing and didn't realize it?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Your fine on PCT. I’ve never had any sides.

V

Viatrophy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey I just read through the thread and wanted to offer a word of warning to anyone who is putting derm on their coinpurse: Stop.

Dermacrine leaves behind a light film as I'm sure you've all seen. It's not usually an issue but, tucked away behind your underpants on your sweaty sack, you're basically begging for cysts. They'll generally recede without intervention 6-9 months later, unless you mess with them, and burst them under the skin, in which case you're looking at a trip to urgent care/ER to have the most embarrassing lancing experience of your life.

I like to think I have experiences like this in order to prevent others from going through the same.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey I just read through the thread and wanted to offer a word of warning to anyone who is putting derm on their coinpurse: Stop.

Dermacrine leaves behind a light film as I'm sure you've all seen. It's not usually an issue but, tucked away behind your underpants on your sweaty sack, you're basically begging for cysts. They'll generally recede without intervention 6-9 months later, unless you mess with them, and burst them under the skin, in which case you're looking at a trip to urgent care/ER to have the most embarrassing lancing experience of your life.

I like to think I have experiences like this in order to prevent others from going through the same.
In the past 9 or 10 years I have used dermacrine multiple times and all those times involved 1 pump on the sack alongside the regular places. No problems ever. Im not saying it's impossible. But how likely is this really

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

In the past 9 or 10 years I have used dermacrine multiple times and all those times involved 1 pump on the sack alongside the regular places. No problems ever. Im not saying it's impossible. But how likely is this really

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This has never occurred with me either...

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to bump this, but after a near 6 week (about 5 weeks 2 days) run of Derma, would it be cool to jump back on for another 4 to 5 week run after 4 weeks K1ngs Blood, Rebirth and Sustain Alpha pct?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to bump this, but after a near 6 week (about 5 weeks 2 days) run of Derma, would it be cool to jump back on for another 4 to 5 week run after 4 weeks K1ngs Blood, Rebirth and Sustain Alpha pct?
ABSOLUTELY!!!! go for it...derma/sustain alpha and all products are bogo at iconicformulations right now!!!

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Cheers. Can always depend on your good self, boss.
All over that offer now. Merci beaucoup!

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Dermacrine and Letrone is a great stack. It makes you feel like the best version of you.
I was the guts of 6 weeks on Derma and Letrone and cycled off a month (not sure if that was too short a cycle off) and now am back on that stack the last three days.
Have noticed mood has improved exponentially in that time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dermacrine and Letrone is a great stack. It makes you feel like the best version of you.
I was the guts of 6 weeks on Derma and Letrone and cycled off a month (not sure if that was too short a cycle off) and now am back on that stack the last three days.
Have noticed mood has improved exponentially in that time.
dermacrine-upper body
sustain alpha-lower body

stack together great.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I started first week of Dermaceine. Day 5 and I’m feeling ok. Had a weird high today after coming back from work but it is Friday and I’m looking forward to the weekend. Sex wise, everything is tikety boo. If anything erections feel better...like they feel like 357 magnum instead of a glock 17.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Have seen reports of people adding CELs 'M test' with Dermacrine?
Would that not be counter productive?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have seen reports of people adding CELs 'M test' with Dermacrine?
Would that not be counter productive?
Nope, I’ve done it as well with good results.

I’ve even ran sustain + test booster didn’t think it was overkill

Great products

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nope, I’ve done it as well with good results.

I’ve even ran sustain + test booster didn’t think it was overkill

Great products
i agree, i've never tried mtest with dermacrine but m-test with sustain alpha was very nice.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i agree, i've never tried mtest with dermacrine but m-test with sustain alpha was very nice.
That would be an interesting log

migsacura

migsacura

Awards
I added LJ100 300mg per day, Dermacrine 4 pumps and Letrone 2 caps per day. I feel these 3 supplements have a synergistic affect on circulating testosterone and DHT... my muscles feel more pumped, beard seems thicker, libido is amazing for being 47 and my "volume" is triple than normal load... will use for 8weeks then 6 weeks off then repeat

Last edited:
Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I added LJ100 300mg per day, Dermacrine 4 pumps and Letrone 2 caps per day. I feel these 3 supplements have a synergistic affect on circulating testosterone and DHT... my muscles feel more pumped, beard seems thicker, libido is amazing for being 47 and my "volume" is triple than normal load...
No picks to support allegation of increased volume, please.

migsacura

migsacura

Awards
I added LJ100 300mg per day, Dermacrine 4 pumps and Letrone 2 caps per day. I feel these 3 supplements have a synergistic affect... my muscles feel more pumped, libido is amazing for being 47 and my "volume" is triple than normal load...
No picks to support allegation of increased volume, please.
Haha! I did impress my girlfriend she actually commented...