Unanswered Iconic Formulations' Dermacrine Question

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows anything about Iconic Formulations’ Dermacrine. I got a free tube of it and I’m a bit confused.
Does it cause shutdown or suppression, coz I'm reading a lot of conflicting info on this?
And also on one hand Iconic Formulations claim it boosts fertility (per the description on the website), yet on the actual tube, the disclaimer states that it may cause mild infertility.
Also, would you run with a natty test booster for feel good factor and libido, or just run solo? I’m hitting 40, so need all the help I can get at this stage…

Cheers

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It may cause very mild suppression because it is an outside hormone you are adding to the body. If you are low on DHEA it is going to make you feel great. The suppression won't be to the extent where you would need a strong PCT, but I would run a test booster after using the dermacrine. While running the dermacrine you may want to add a natural AI to keep e2 in control. Consider adding in Letrone with dermacrine. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the reply, Thor.
I have BLR's Rebirth and K1ngs Blood. Was going to run both of them concurrently with Sup3r PCT on the downside, but will get Letrone soon as the funds allow.
Would you hold off running until I got a natty AI to run concurrently?

Thanks again boss

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have BLR's Rebirth and K1ngs Blood. Was going to run both of them concurrently with Sup3r PCT on the downside, but will get Letrone soon as the funds allow.

Thanks again boss
I would hold off. Get a quality run going, and you'll be happier. If you don't have it already BLR15 will get you 15 percent off.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows anything about Iconic Formulations’ Dermacrine. I got a free tube of it and I’m a bit confused.
Does it cause shutdown or suppression, coz I'm reading a lot of conflicting info on this?
And also on one hand Iconic Formulations claim it boosts fertility (per the description on the website), yet on the actual tube, the disclaimer states that it may cause mild infertility.
Also, would you run with a natty test booster for feel good factor and libido, or just run solo? I’m hitting 40, so need all the help I can get at this stage…

Cheers
apply 4 pumps dermacrine to upper body, after morning shower if possible, wait at least 4 hours after applying to shower or swim.
i personally don't have experience with fertility using dermacrine, my wife and i are grandparents. but if fertility is a issue sustain alpha will have you covered, it is also a mild AI which will keep estrogen at bay...either way i highly recommend running sustain alpha after dermacrine, lots of guys include it in pct.

good luck, i hope dermacrine treats you as well as it does me!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It may cause very mild suppression because it is an outside hormone you are adding to the body. If you are low on DHEA it is going to make you feel great. The suppression won't be to the extent where you would need a strong PCT, but I would run a test booster after using the dermacrine. While running the dermacrine you may want to add a natural AI to keep e2 in control. Consider adding in Letrone with dermacrine. Let me know if you have any specific questions.
This is a great response. I personally use it stand alone just for an extra kick in my daily feeling and training.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks a million all.
Okay, so I've ordered Letrone. Going to run this concurrently with Derma and Rebirth, and as PCT I'll go K1ngs Blood and Sustain Alpha or the Iconic Test Boosting stack of Sustain, Endo Amp and Toco-9.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks a million all.
Okay, so I've ordered Letrone. Going to run this concurrently with Derma and Rebirth, and as PCT I'll go K1ngs Blood and Sustain Alpha or the Iconic Test Boosting stack of Sustain, Endo Amp and Toco-9.
Great choices

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
All great products. I'm sure you will get nice results with the K1ings blood!

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks again, Gents.
Letrone came in the post today. Just wondering one month or two month cycle? Planning on doing two Dermacrine bottles, so should I do the same with the Letrone before the wee OTC PCT?
Sorry for the questions. You'd think I'd have picked up a plethora of knowledge at my age...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks again, Gents.
Letrone came in the post today. Just wondering one month or two month cycle? Planning on doing two Dermacrine bottles, so should I do the same with the Letrone before the wee OTC PCT?
Sorry for the questions. You'd think I'd have picked up a plethora of knowledge at my age...
please rephrase the question...is the question regarding dermacrine?

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No, sorry, just asking is it cool to run Letrone for two months concurrently with Dermacrine?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No, sorry, just asking is it cool to run Letrone for two months concurrently with Dermacrine?
don't know anything about letrone, what is it?

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Black Lion Research's natty AI :

Was advised to run simultaneously with Dermacrine, so I ordered it as it's gotten some decent reviews.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks again Thor.
Libido wise, should Letrone have a detrimental effect if I run at 1 cap per day? Last time I ran an AI at full pelt, I was walking like a silverback with rickets and my libido was fairly tanked.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have used dermacrine at least 6 to 8 bottles in the past. I really see no "need" for letrone but it's definately not going to hurt. Running rebirth with it is pointless, rebirth is blr serm type product I believe and should be your pct along side whatever else you run. Dermacrine solo at 4 pumps is not going to make you feel any different, at least in my opinion. I'd start at 3 pumps on upper chest,traps,shoulders and 1 on the bean bag, so 4 pumps total to start. The dht conversion there gives you a nice boost in libido a couple hours after applying. And eventually working up to 6 pumps a day because that's where I notice it work solo. It is a pain in the ass applying more then 3 pumps at a time so you would have to probably go twice a day.

If you don't wanna spend a ton of money on supplements then buy the dermacrine and add letrone because you already bought it once you start bumping up the dose and only use rebirth and sustin alpha as your pct. I personally did not need pct with derma solo. Nothing else is necessary spending money on other then the derma, sustin, rebirth for a great run. If you already have kings blood I would either add it to pct or run it after pct.

If you went 6 weeks at 6 pumps which I think is how long 2 bttl lasts. Then 4 weeks rebirth/sustin and 4 weeks kings blood you should feel great start to finish. A
slight boost in the gym and the bedroom is what I would expect and some feel good effects.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That is all based off my personal experiences with dermacrine. I'm pretty sure I've used rebirth " if that's the otc serm product still" and sustin once or twice each and have never used letrone or kings blood

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely awesome reply, thanks very much, Smont. Much, MUCH appreciated.
I just run Rebirth at one cap per day at the moment for "feel good" factor - could be placebo, but I feel it does plump the beanbag. I did think it counterproductive to run concurrently, but not to the extent where it would hurt anything other than the wallet.
But yeah, I'll jack the Rebirth in until after 6 weeks of Derma, and then run per your advice.
I'm 212lbs, so assumed 4 pumps would be enough, but I'll increase to 5 and see how that fits, and then work up to 6.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks again Thor.
Libido wise, should Letrone have a detrimental effect if I run at 1 cap per day? Last time I ran an AI at full pelt, I was walking like a silverback with rickets and my libido was fairly tanked.
I had no libido issues at 1 or 2 caps of letrone. I think you should be fine :)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Absolutely awesome reply, thanks very much, Smont. Much, MUCH appreciated.
I just run Rebirth at one cap per day at the moment for "feel good" factor - could be placebo, but I feel it does plump the beanbag. I did think it counterproductive to run concurrently, but not to the extent where it would hurt anything other than the wallet.
But yeah, I'll jack the Rebirth in until after 6 weeks of Derma, and then run per your advice.
I'm 212lbs, so assumed 4 pumps would be enough, but I'll increase to 5 and see how that fits, and then work up to 6.
The dosing on the bttl by weight really has nothing to do with "feeling" it. I was probably 180 first time I ever used it and I'm 210 now. It took 6 pumps solo to feel it regardless of weight. At 4 pumps I use to use it as a test replacement for cycles. Even then 6 was better. That's why I said start at 4 to see if it works. But you'll probably end up finding yourself doing six a day. There's nothing more disappointing than spending a bunch of money on supplements and letting a month or two go by and nothing happening

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh I remember these days, now a $45 bttl of test replaces all these supplements

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'll let yiz know what happens after my shower after training tomorrow when I go 5 pumps with one on the Baxter's.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'll let yiz know what happens after my shower after training tomorrow when I go 5 pumps with one on the Baxter's.
NOT GOING TO LIE-this is straight up...my flaccid penis gains girth in the 5 minutes waiting for the dermacrine to dry. totally serious.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Bean bag is great. Sex drive was insane with that. However i did add 8-10% dmso (cant remember, think i did 8 w derma as it does have a good carrier but still needs some dmso imo) to increase absorption.
Everyone is different and I dlnt need an ai w lots of test so no surprise i didnt need anything w dermacrine and i would actually argue that the increase of estro will help w gains durring the run. I think addition of tribulus is a GREAT addition as it helps give that extra push in the gym. Also works somewhat synergistically to help boost test. My 0.02$

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bean bag is great. Sex drive was insane with that. However i did add 8-10% dmso (cant remember, think i did 8 w derma as it does have a good carrier but still needs some dmso imo) to increase absorption.
Everyone is different and I dlnt need an ai w lots of test so no surprise i didnt need anything w dermacrine and i would actually argue that the increase of estro will help w gains durring the run. I think addition of tribulus is a GREAT addition as it helps give that extra push in the gym. Also works somewhat synergistically to help boost test. My 0.02$
I am a fan of dmso-however I would not apply it to 'beanbag'.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@thebigt Sorry brother, last question.
I got the T Recovery Stack in the post today (Toco-9, Endo Amp and Sustain Alpha) and was wondering would Endo Amp be beneficial to run with Dermacrine. It looks like it may benefit me, particularly with 4 day a week gym workouts, 2 evenings MMA training, daily 9am to 6pm work and Saturdays in work and college. Brain is a bit mulch at the mo, so need any help I can get...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got the T Recovery Stack in the post today (Toco-9, Endo Amp and Sustain Alpha) and was wondering would Endo Amp be beneficial to run with Dermacrine. It looks like it may benefit me, particularly with 4 day a week gym workouts, 2 evenings MMA training, daily 9am to 6pm work and Saturdays in work and college. Brain is a bit mulch at the mo, so need any help I can get...
endoamp is great, it is a staple for me-I run it with anything else I am using...short answer YES!!! BEST COGNITIVE EFFECT of any supplement I've ever used.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Endo is great to run with everything or stand alone. It’s a great nootropic. Toco is great for anyone who has skin cancer worries. My wife who does not take anything is on it regularly now.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thanks again boss
Good idea . Keep us in the loop

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Feel really good, confident and during training am not blown up after a couple hours rolling on the mats as I can be, so has to be the Derma. I'm running Letrone and Laxogenin but I'm attributing the mood and energy boost to 5 pumps of Dermacrine.
Just wondering if I could replace the Letrone with Iron Legions' Virtus and run otc PCT as highlighted above?
The Letrone is playing havoc with my stomach/nausea. I've ruled everything out and when I stop Letrone, I'm cool, but once I take it again, after an hour I'm getting that watery mouth and pukey feeling.

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Feel really good, confident and duringtraining am not blown up after a couple hours rolling on the mats as I can be, so has to be the Derma. I'm running Letrone and Laxogenin but I'm attributing the mood and energy boost to 5 pumps of Dermacrine.
Just wondering if I could replace the Letrone with Iron Legions' Virtus and run otc PCT as highlighted above?
The Letrone is playing havoc with my stomach/nausea. I've ruled everything out and when I stop Letrone, I'm cool, but once I take it again, after an hour I'm getting watery mouth and pukey feeling.
Taking with food? Empty stomach? Tried both?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Feel really good, confident and duringtraining am not blown up after a couple hours rolling on the mats as I can be, so has to be the Derma. I'm running Letrone and Laxogenin but I'm attributing the mood and energy boost to 5 pumps of Dermacrine.
The Letrone is playing havoc with my stomach/nausea. I've ruled everything out and when I stop Letrone, I'm cool, but once I take it again, after an hour I'm getting watery mouth and pukey feeling.
I guarantee that virtus will not cause stomach/nausea issues.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Virtus will not cause any stomach issues since it’s not ingested and I’ve found it to be vastly more effective than Letrone at estrogen reduction