Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good log so far and the product has a good formula. Are you going to show a before and after cycle pic?
sorry, can't do pics...it's kind of a shame, todays pump was ridiculous.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 22

WOW-really impressed with the pump I got this morning. it was raining so no work, no running..did a bunch of sets of military presses, shrugs, deadlifts and tricep extensions, along with the regular curls.
before this cycle I was mostly focusing on cardio[lots of running], and body had gotten pretty thin-175 at 6'1 which is really light for me. since this cycle began my goal was to build back up upper body, and decent progress has been made towards this goal.

still doing 5 pumps everyday of icon one, and using fullblitz/vasoblitz along with a caffeine tab for pre-workout.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 23

woke up this morning feeling really pumped, looked in mirror and was very happy to see what almost looked liked overnight gainz….but i was really sore, worst case of morning stiffness I've had in a long time....went for a nice slow run and came home and took a hot shower and applied icon one. felt much better after the hot shower.

vascularity is pretty awesome..

going to weigh in tomorrow, if I haven't gained a few I will be really surprised.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can’t wait to see the overall finish of this cycle

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 24

last weigh in I was down -3lbs, today I am up +5lbs from last weigh in...so a net gain of +2lbs since starting.

kind of surprised my weight gain wasn't more judging by mirror!!!

I still have 1 full bottle yet to go!!!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep it up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 25

can't believe all the rain we have been getting...today was supposed to just be a 3 mile run before leaving for work...work got rained out ans wasn't exactly thrilled at the prospect of running in the rain, so...I did 20 minutes on treadmill and then alternates sets of situps, leg raises, pushups in rotation till I was exhausted--anyone tells you that need to go to gym to get a good workout in send em over to my place, lol.

ok, did some ordering, have some apex- epichaos coming and going to start right away..also ordered a bottle of alpha gainz- alpha stano which I am going to save to run with ALPHA SEVEN once my ICON ONE is finished.

the epichaos is kind of an experiment, I want to see how it treats me on cycle-if it pans out the way I hope, I will get some extra gainz without adding in extra toxicity-best of both worlds!!!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DAY 25

can't believe all the rain we have been getting...today was supposed to just be a 3 mile run before leaving for work...work got rained out ans wasn't exactly thrilled at the prospect of running in the rain, so...I did 20 minutes on treadmill and then alternates sets of situps, leg raises, pushups in rotation till I was exhausted--anyone tells you that need to go to gym to get a good workout in send em over to my place, lol.

ok, did some ordering, have some apex- epichaos coming and going to start right away..also ordered a bottle of alpha gainz- alpha stano which I am going to save to run with ALPHA SEVEN once my ICON ONE is finished.

the epichaos is kind of an experiment, I want to see how it treats me on cycle-if it pans out the way I hope, I will get some extra gainz without adding in extra toxicity-best of both worlds!!!
Was it the first "No Shirt Friday??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 25

woke up this morning and just felt 'off', it might be the weather--it turned hot!!!

went for a short run this morning then showered, applied ICON ONE and headed to work. didn't really have a good day today--- but we took some steaks out of deep freezer last night to defrost in fridge and i'm getting ready to throw on grill[charcoal never propane]...haven't grilled steaks in awhile and looking forward to it.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DAY 25

woke up this morning and just felt 'off', it might be the weather--it turned hot!!!

went for a short run this morning then showered, applied ICON ONE and headed to work. didn't really have a good day today--- but we took some steaks out of deep freezer last night to defrost in fridge and i'm getting ready to throw on grill[charcoal never propane]...haven't grilled steaks in awhile and looking forward to it.
Try using Icon One as a steak sauce tonight.

Report back.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A possible indication of a lack of commitment? So, steaks first, bro-science second.

Now leaving slightly disgruntled ....
sorry you are leaving disgruntled---a bite of steak for sure would have cured that...mmm one of my better grilled steaks!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 26

feeling much better today, got my mojo back!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 28

weights I have been using are feeling lighter, been increasing reps. vascularity is better than I can remember. upper body is getting bigger judging by my shirts fitting tighter.

so far no real sides, I had a couple of days I thought lethargy might be setting in but passed quickly and energy level is good once again...libido is still rocking.

looks like epichaos will be arriving on fri, will start it when I get it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 29

this has been a really smooth cycle, really starting to see and feel effects kick in and other than a couple of days of lethargy[probably weather related]no sides at all!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 30

got up early and did a 5 mile run before heading to work. felt pretty good today, it was nice to see the young ladies dressed for summer!!! sports bras and short shorts works for me!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DAY 30

got up early and did a 5 mile run before heading to work. felt pretty good today, it was nice to see thebigt dressed for summer!!! sports bras and short shorts works for me!!!
Hopefully you didn't scare any kids on your 5 mile run while in a sports bra and short shorts!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 31
had a great workout this morning, pump was VERY good. then went to work and ended up with more than usual heavy lifting and it was kinda hot, for-sure burnt up some cals-more than I took in for sure. my wife is making homemade shrimp scampi and i told her to make extra!!!

the epichaos came today, and after i showered i applied to chest, arms and shoulders since theseare areas i am wanting to grow. i dig the spray bottle and i've heard some complain about the scent-i'm not one of those, i like it and it doesn't really linger for long.

energy remains very good, and libido is very strong after being in sun all day-sunshine makes me horny, lol.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DAY 31
had a great workout this morning, pump was VERY good. then went to work and ended up with more than usual heavy lifting and it was kinda hot, for-sure burnt up some cals-more than I took in for sure. my wife is making homemade shrimp scampi and i told her to make extra!!!

the epichaos came today, and after i showered i applied to chest, arms and shoulders since theseare areas i am wanting to grow. i dig the spray bottle and i've heard some complain about the scent-i'm not one of those, i like it and it doesn't really linger for long.

energy remains very good, and libido is very strong after being in sun all day-sunshine makes me horny, lol.
Vitamin D!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Are you sure it's the sunshine and not the young ladies in the sports bras? ;) jk

Glad pump was good during workout!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just catching up on this! Looks like you're having a great run!! I can't wait to start mine back up!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just catching up on this! Looks like you're having a great run!! I can't wait to start mine back up!
thanks. today is DAY 32 and effects are really kicking in!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 33

physical changes seem to be happening fast....
I started this log at 175lbs, I weighed in today at 181 and it all looks to be lean.

have to admit I am getting a little obssesed with mirrors, can't pass by one without stopping to look!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's how it was working for me too!! Like within days!! Can't wait to get back on it!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's how it was working for me too!! Like within days!! Can't wait to get back on it!!
hell yeah, this is my 1st time on a 1andro product and didn't really know what to expect---it has truly exceeded any expectations I might have had.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DAY 33

physical changes seem to be happening fast....
I started this log at 175lbs, I weighed in today at 181 and it all looks to be lean.

have to admit I am getting a little obssesed with mirrors, can't pass by one without stopping to look!!!
Almost time to join a boy band, or so it seems ....

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
sorry, can't do pics...it's kind of a shame, todays pump was ridiculous.
Why can't you do pics again?
How do you post messages? If you have a phone, you can upload a photo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Why can't you do pics again?
How do you post messages? If you have a phone, you can upload a photo.
go away and don't come back, I don't want you in my thread...you are not welcome here!!!

didn't @Admin warn you already!!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why so touchy? I just asked why you can't upload pics to this thread but you can upload pics of chicks in the other threads.
It's just odd to me, is all.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Why so touchy? I just asked why you can't upload pics to this thread but you can upload pics of chicks in the other threads.
It's just odd to me, is all.
you have been reported...hopefully @Admin bans your ass this time since he already warned you once!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
for the record--many years ago when my son was still at home he posted the collage you see in my avi for a get diesel log I was running back in around2010....I challenge anyone to find a pic I have posted or even a link, and all my posts are made from my laptop. I don't do bullshit.

I remember when I 1st applied to rep for iconic formulations/iron legion telling @delsolrob that I can't do pics or links.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
look at thread bigt's pct stack, there are pics of me that my son posted in 2007 when I weighed 252.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am not sure if it helps or not, but years ago a drew a picture of a spider on my friend's birthday card. It was a pretty good drawing. I was, maybe, 7 or 8.
no, it doesn't help...that guy is a liar, I've been a member here for 13 years and I bet you won't find a single pic that I have posted!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have you ever drawn a spider?

I've been a member here for a long time, and I've never posted a pic either.

Or a drawing.
I just hate liars, that guy came into my thread just to start trouble and then lied about me posting pics!!!

I hope @Admin bans him he has already been warned!!!!

he is nothing but a troublemaker liar!!!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just hate liars, that guy came into my thread just to start trouble and then lied about me posting pics!!!

I hope @Admin bans him he has already been warned!!!!

he is nothing but a troublemaker liar!!!
I think we all hate liars.

Brother, I was married to one, and for a very long time (how does 27 years of dealing with a liar sound?). And how about this -- she looked directly in my eyes and "swore to God on the life of our children" that she was not having another affair.

Except that -- she was. Obviously, I've never let my sons know that she made those statements (they were about her lack of character, not their lack or worth), nor would I let them know under any conditions. Oh, and she was the Director of Contemporary Music Ministries at the time. Oh, and her affair partner was the Choir Director.

So, do I have issues with liars? Yes, I do. Am I cautious? Sure, you bet within reason.

How about jaded? Nope. Life is too short for me to choose to drag around all of her past lies - because that would only to ruin my todays and tomorrows. Learn from it - yes. be bitter about it - no.

Now then, some will point to the hypocrisy of my (thankfully) ex-wife and her (thankfully) now husband. And some may even extend that hypocrisy argument to "Christians". But, not so fast. Although she called herself a believer - she was "all chrome and no horsepower" (or, as you might say in Texas "Big Hat, No Cattle") - and, yes, there are Christian hypocrites. But there are hypocrites in all walks of life, and that includes Christians (sadly). I just did not want my little rant to be turned into an anti-Christian rag session.

The truth be told, it was my Faith life that got me through all of this, and allowed me to do the right thing regardless of what she did, and endure 8 years (between affair #1 and affair #2) for the sole purpose of raising my kids. I could not have survived otherwise. More truth - my Faith life actually became stronger as a result of all of this.

Years later, when I met the woman who is now my wife, I chose to take a leap of faith - knowing that (1) trusting someone at face value didn't kill me the first time, but - more importantly - (2) if I could not trust her at face value from the outset - and if I feared that the new woman would be guilty of the same crap my ex-wife did - that I would poison this new relationship (and every one after that). So, I just refused "to go there". It took some directed effort and "intentionality" (if there is such a sword).

When all is said and done -- I hope my sons learned something more about me (and what it means to be a man) than that their old man can draw a pretty dang good spider on short notice.

I have no idea why I wrote all of this, but, well, I did.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 34

had 2 properties to mow today and they were covered in trash. about 20 minutes into picking up trash I started to get back pumps, by the time I finished it was hurting pretty bad. stopped and bought some taurine at gnc-even though I hate that place....

really liking the epichaos, even though it might be what brought on the back pump-had a serious pump this morning. upperbody is really growing!!!