Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yesterday was day 1 of icon one, already got dermacrine effects of mood,energy….from what I've heard the 1andro effects kick in fast we will see...I might be adding in some alpha stano[epiandro]. really looking forward to what this will do...

my training hasn't been hurt by coronavirus, just the opposite...I've been training in my basement gym for last 8 years, and by being off work I have much more time to train-and without worrying about being spent on the job...also been getting in more running-damn it's kinda nice not to have to worry about time and keeping to a schedule!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
following. glad to see the shutdowns didnt affect your workouts negatively 🤙🏼

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wouldn't miss it! looking forward to the results.
Haven't been to the gym in 3 weeks. Sucks. owner was letting a few of us sneak in at night until someone ratted us out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wouldn't miss it! looking forward to the results.
Haven't been to the gym in 3 weeks. Sucks. owner was letting a few of us sneak in at night until someone ratted us out.
always been snitches, always will be. time to work on that home gym-eh?

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
welcome...
I was hoping you would sub...

how long before you felt the 1andro effects start to be felt?
Second week roughly give or take a couple days. Strength gains beginning week 3 which were really noticeable. I was very surprised it hit me the way it did.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Second week roughly give or take a couple days. Strength gains beginning week 3 which were really noticeable. I was very surprised it hit me the way it did.
thanks, really like the sound of that...already starting to feel those great dermacrine effects... @delsolrob really nailed it on this!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In to see how this goes. Planning a run starting soon.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
mood was really nice today, and noticed increased energy.

lifted in basement then went for 3 mile run, relaxing not to have to watch time-but I really miss running with my dog sid[RIP]...got home took a shower and applied 5 pumps icon one...really impressed by this lotion-goes on really easy, and dries very fast.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
mood was really nice today, and noticed increased energy.

lifted in basement then went for 3 mile run, relaxing not to have to watch time-but I really miss running with my dog sid[RIP]...got home took a shower and applied 5 pumps icon one...really impressed by this lotion-goes on really easy, and dries very fast.
This is good to know

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
hey, man...don't see you much these days-welcome!!!
This working from home thing has made it impossible to get work things done within traditional business hours, and I have staff throughout the US and internationally. I have been lurking, but not posting much.

What are your expectations with ICON ONE?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This working from home thing has made it impossible to get work things done within traditional business hours, and I have staff throughout the US and internationally. I have been lurking, but not posting much.

What are your expectations with ICON ONE?
i'm a huge fan of dermacrine, never tried 1andro before so anything extra I get is a bonus!!!

we will see...

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Could I stack Icon One with Lgd 4033?

Just waiting for delivery here to UK, was thinking of running it in a stack of:

ICON ONE
MK677
Lgd 4033

The addition of Dermacrine really appeals to me with this product.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
always been snitches, always will be. time to work on that home gym-eh?
Use to have a sweet home gym, started having kids and they needed that room. Can you believe it! I remember when my 3rd kid was born, Her bassinet was in the weight room until I could sell everything.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
subbed!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

ICON ONE
MK677
Lgd 4033

I seriously don't have experience with sarms, maybe @delsolrob could answer this.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Use to have a sweet home gym, started having kids and they needed that room. Can you believe it! I remember when my 3rd kid was born, Her bassinet was in the weight room until I could sell everything.
yup, kids are a real game changer-eh?

kids are grown now?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I seriously don't have experience with sarms, maybe @delsolrob could answer this.
Thanks buddy yeah hopefully he can point me in the right direction with this. I wasn't talking silly doses either with the Lgd as have had nice results previously at 10mg alongside Dermacrine which I love.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

ICON ONE
MK677
Lgd 4033

I'm also not an expert with Sarms. But, I'm sure it would be fine.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I feel great!!!

I am a workhorse at work, being off work i am getting more sleep and feel rested.

been cleaning up my diet, looks like this is going to be a good run and want to make the most of it.

been awhile since I ran dermacrine and had forgotten how great the effects are-I feel great.

really digging the lotion of ICON ONE, in all honesty i prefer it to dermacrine-it is creamy like a moisturizer and goes on really smooth and dries very fast.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no lifting today, got up and drove to the country and ran 5 miles...lol, it is shameful how much I am enjoying not working. I don't think this last long here where i'm at since we don't have but a few reported cases, so I am going to enjoy while I can...tomorrow is a lifting day, see what effect if any icon one has had this early on.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got up this morning and did things a bit differently, I applied icon one 1st thing. drank my pre, waited around 20 minutes then headed down to basement for workout.

since getting over sciatica I've been real serious about warm up stretches, felt warmer than usual. got in a good 35 minutes of lifting after 20 minutes of stretching and warmups. I did feel a little more pumped than last workout, but no difference in strength.

today is only day 6, so wasn't looking for dramatic changes-YET.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok....forgot to mention the increase in appetite!!!(y)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How did I miss this!!??

Subbed! You're going to love this!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5 miles is more than I have ran in the last 5 years (combined)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
got up this morning and did things a bit differently, I applied icon one 1st thing. drank my pre, waited around 20 minutes then headed down to basement for workout.

since getting over sciatica I've been real serious about warm up stretches, felt warmer than usual. got in a good 35 minutes of lifting after 20 minutes of stretching and warmups. I did feel a little more pumped than last workout, but no difference in strength.

today is only day 6, so wasn't looking for dramatic changes-YET.
Damn. The logs showed this was serious stuff but I am impressed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn. The logs showed this was serious stuff but I am impressed.
I am starting to slowly feel the effects of the 1-andro kicking in. today was going to be a double-up, both lifting and running but it was raining and weather turned colder so I didn't want to risk running in the cold/rain...workout was awesome, since I didn't do running today I focused all my energy on lifting...pump was slightly more than yesterday probably because I did arms.

still feeling the warm feeling about 30 minutes after applying icon one and appetite is very much increased...one thing to note-I've had diarrhea last 2 days, don't think it's related to icon one but thought it worth mentioning-it might be from increased eating, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
5 miles is more than I have ran in the last 5 years (combined)
started running in high school to get in shape for tennis team...I have loved running every since...I hated not being able to run when my right knee got so bad I could barely walk...

my knee replacement has given me a new lease on life!!!! just sorry I waited so long to have replacement done.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yep, you're getting me motivated to get back into the game!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One of these days I will get my knee replaced ...........

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
woke up this morning and felt great, got 8 1/5 hours sleep--really getting spoiled being off work--but taking advantage of it by getting more workout running time in.

today I put in another 5 miles of running--i plan out my course by 1st driving it in my truck using odometer, i enjoy different scenery and hate backtracking...my goal is getting up to 10 miles, it has been a lot of years since i put in a 10 mile run, but it's hard to plot a course 10 miles where i can be mostly isolated on backroads without circling back the same way.

got home showered and applied ICON ONE-5 pumps. i sweat too much when running to apply ICON ONE before.

the diarrheais over, must have been something I ate...i have been eating a lot-appetite is very increased.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
btw-weather here if fantastic, 68 and sunny with just a mild breeze...I dig it!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All this running you may have to change your name to "TheThinT"

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
All this running you may have to change your name to "TheThinT"
eating like a horse-hung like one too but that is off topic, lol...staying right at 175 at 6'1, starting to fill out.

at age 61 this is a great weight for me, not looking to get huge like I was in my younger days, just looking to pack some lean muscle on my frame, mostly shoulders and upper body, my lower body is pretty developed from running/squats/deadlifts.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
compared to yesterday today was/Is beautiful...lots of sun, 68% but a pretty strong wind.

I tried plotting out a 7 mile run which didn't include backtracking, finally said to hell with it and measured out 3.5 miles using odometer in my truck.

been quite some time since I have attempted to run 7 miles so I started out at slower pace than I usually go at. ended up taking me exactly 1 hour 37 minutes, was excited to have finished but know I can improve on that time.

want to talk about hungry? my dumbass forgot to bring a bar or something with some carbs, for sure was feeling my blood sugar was low by the time I got home--all I brought with me was bcaa's/eaa's mixed in my drinking jug, this just didn't cut it-lesson learned for next time...I don't mind making mistakes, I do hate repeating same mistakes, lol.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Low Blood Sugar is No Fun !!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Low Blood Sugar is No Fun !!
True that. 25% off icon one sale for anyone following and interested. Code is ICONONE25