Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
True that. 25% off icon one sale for anyone following and interested. Code is ICONONE25

nice...can also use my code THEBIGT at iconicformulations.com and save 25% on everything at site.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
True that. 25% off icon one sale for anyone following and interested. Code is ICONONE25

appreciate STRONG running such a deep discount on ICONONE!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Seems like neuro p5 would be good pre run

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What are the gains and mental aspects like on 1-andro ?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What are the gains and mental aspects like on 1-andro ?
my 1st time using 1-andro, but from what I've read it's the strongest mg per mg andro. unfortunately lots of guys report lethargy when running 1-andro and many run dermacrine along with it to offset the lethargy...with ICON ONE you get dermacrine + 1-andro in a single product.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 10:

slept really well again last night and woke up feeling refreshed--since I've been off work due to coronavirus I have been getting caught up on sleep-today I slept till 8:30 when my normal wake up time on a workday is 5:45.

I had originally planned on today being a lifting day/running day, but was a little sore from yesterdays run and plus it was raining, so any thoughts about running today got sixed.

did 25 minutes of stretching/warmup sets, then did 35 minutes of lifting focusing on upper body. today I really felt the increase in pump, I came up from basement with my shirt off and my wife noticed. I have to admit I spent extra time after shower posing in mirror, lol.

I ordered a full tub of fullblitz and 2- 7 day jugs of vasoblitz, they are scheduled for delivery tomorrow-tempted to do arms just for the pump!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no workout today, the oldest granddaughter was sick so my wife and I went and sat up with her last night---my fullblitz/vasoblitz came today, kind of excited to try it tomorrow.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
no workout today, the oldest granddaughter was sick so my wife and I went and sat up with her last night---my fullblitz/vasoblitz came today, kind of excited to try it tomorrow.
Nice ! Heard a lot of positive things on fullblitz and vasoblitz so i'm sure you will love it!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice ! Heard a lot of positive things on fullblitz and vasoblitz so i'm sure you will love it!
pretty busy right now, but I will say todays workout went great...will give a full update later when I have more time...

btw-granddaughter is feeling much better today!!!(y)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have my bottle on the way

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what a beautiful morning I woke up to today, the sun was out temp was mild and birds were singing!!!

i drank a scoop each of fullblitz/vasoblitz then went for a 3 mile run...got home and blasted arms and chest while sipping on 1/2 scoop fullblitz. fantastic pump, I didn't want to stop.

showered and applied 5 pumps of ICON ONE and have felt great all day.

on a side note, I was a little disappointed in stim effect from 1 scoop fullblitz, tomorrow I will add a caffeine pill.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
on a side note, I was a little disappointed in stim effect from 1 scoop fullblitz, tomorrow I will add a caffeine pill.
Maybe you're stim tolerance is too high ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow-as I type this it is 84%,sunny and just a slight breeze.

too nice of a day to not be outside as much as possible...I drank my fullblitz/vaso and went for a leisurely jog just enjoying being outside on such a nice day. got home and did some arms just to get some pump going, the showered and applied 5 pumps of ICON ONE.

libido has been very strong and really seeing difference in upperbody, filling out nicely...with all the running I haven't really been watching cals very closely, I know I am eating way over my normal cals but waistline looks same-belt is still on original loop, and shirts are starting to tighten in arms/shoulders, love It!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tried to take a walk in a nice area by me and tons of people no mask and on top of each other. Had to leave. Was 70 and sunny so had to try.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tried to take a walk in a nice area by me and tons of people no mask and on top of each other. Had to leave. Was 70 and sunny so had to try.
I have the benefit of living in a small city of 64,000...surrounded by farm land. only downside is when I pass a pig farm, lol. cows are good to go but pigs stink-big time!!!

mostly though my route is corn and soybean fields. I usually see a farmer or 2 on my runs but for most part it is pretty much just me and nature.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m more the burbs. It’s still nice to get out and walk.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have the benefit of living in a small city of 64,000...surrounded by farm land. only downside is when I pass a pig farm, lol. cows are good to go but pigs stink-big time!!!

mostly though my route is corn and soybean fields. I usually see a farmer or 2 on my runs but for most part it is pretty much just me and nature.
Yep if you like in the mid west in rural areas it's pretty easier to social distance unless you live in the city.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yep if you like in the mid west in rural areas it's pretty easier to social distance unless you live in the city.
yup, I strip down to high school style gym shorts and work on my tan while running. already got a nice tan going.

I usually have a farmers tan because even though I work outdoors I can't take my shirt off at work. 1st year in a long time I have been able to have a real tan.

looks like I might have one more week of easy living, probably going back to work next week.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so far I have noticed very much improved pumps, feel great-mood and libido are very high...I am sure my stress free life being off work, plus all the extra sleep has something to do with how good I feel, it's like the longest vacation I've ever had, lol.

so far no real strength gains, the same weights feel about the same-haven't increased weight but I have added a few more reps at times. endurance is very much improved, and really filling out in upper body-I have had several people make mention of this but mostly my wife since she see's me naked everyday, lol.:love:

also, and this is a biggie-vascularity is crazy...my wife doesn't particularly like it, but i love it!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
looks like I might have one more week of easy living, probably going back to work next week.
Yep I heard first phase starts May 8th for some states I believe.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 14:

felt like weights were lighter today, right on schedule with what was to be expected. feel good effect is in full force, and libido is very strong. vascularity is out of this world, and appetite is insane.

so far I have not experienced any negative sides like lethargy or decreased libido that are often times associated with 1-andro, this cycle has been all good times so far. upper body is looking bigger and waist unchanged!!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@thebigt You are on HRT though; correct?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
12 years now...100mg test cyp in butt check every Saturday morning.
Probably keeping libido and energy levels pretty consistent.

When it comes to 1-DHEA I find 50mg topical DHEA does great to keep lethargy at bay. Not so much for maintaing libido. No issues getting or maintaining an erection. This is with 300mg of oral 1-DHEA. 112.5 mg topical 1-DHEA to 94.5mg topical DHEA might be a better ratio.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Probably keeping libido and energy levels pretty consistent.

When it comes to 1-DHEA I find 50mg topical DHEA does great to keep lethargy at bay. Not so much for maintaing libido. No issues getting or maintaining an erection. This is with 300mg of oral 1-DHEA. 112 mg topical 1-DHEA to 100mg topical DHEA might be a better ratio.
ICON ONE is my 1st time using 1-andro. so far I am getting all the benefits with none of the reported associated sides.

it's funny after all these years on trt I barely even notice a difference after injection, I actually consider this as a good thing, means my test level is staying fairly consistent. at age 61 I've rarely ever had libido/erection issues-even when I was 1st diagnosed with low testosterone and test was under 200.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
at age 61 I've rarely ever had libido/erection issues-even when I was 1st diagnosed with low testosterone and test was under 200.
That's pretty good for 61 and not have any issues in that department.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's pretty good for 61 and not have any issues in that department.
especially since I am a alcoholic who stopped drinking 22 years ago.....even when drinking heavily never had issue in that department. my wife says I am a fiend, and heard similar from the women before I married my wife.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the updates are probably not going to be as frequent...stores opened up and i'm back to work, so much back work to do it isn't funny and my crews are not eager to give up that $600 weekly unemployment bonus.

really filling out in upperbody, noticeable difference and this is only week 3. pumps are very good, and vascularity is incredible-some credit here needs to be given to full/vasoblitz, pretty impressed.

no sides to report, energy and libido are still strong and mood is good.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad you're back at work!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Still good that you can get back to something sort of normal
I think that's what a lot of people are going to be saying over the course of this month. Glad some states are getting back to a new normal.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
had to work today but got a run in and 45 minutes in basement gym-20 of those minutes were stretching and warmups so only had 25 minutes for serious lifting...25 minutes was plenty though, knowing my time was limited I really pushed it hard, endurance was fantastic I was able to go set to set with very little down time, overall it was a pretty good workout.

as said above endurance is noticeably improved, and pumps/vascularity really surprised me[I give some credit to the fullblitz/vasoblitz for this]. libido and energy are both very good-no lethargy or loss of libido. getting lots of comments on how much bigger I look in chest and shoulders so I couldn't help myself and went home and weighed for 1st time since starting ICON ONE--I was actually -3lbs from when I started, lol-seriously surprised by this.

weights felt a little lighter but not ready to increase, would rather increase reps for now-which I have been doing for last several workouts.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can't take my shirt off at work.
Yes you can. In fact, if you do your employer will conclude that they are not paying you enough, because you cannot afford appropriate work attire, and they will give you a raise and, perhaps, a corner office.

Please show up at work with out a shirt, and then report back.

Enjoy your new-found money.

No need to thank me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes you can. In fact, if you do your employer will conclude that they are not paying you enough, because you cannot afford appropriate work attire, and they will give you a raise and, perhaps, a corner office.

Please show up at work with out a shirt, and then report back.

Enjoy your new-found money.

No need to thank me.
lol...im the boss, I answer to the owners!!!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I got it ... you re the boss right?

New dress code - no shirt Fridays.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 21

went for 5 mile run this morning and then did mostly just arms after stretching, got a truly fantastic pump without a lot of effort...didn't have a ton of time to spend working out today since it's MOTHERS DAY....

my wife and I went over to our daughters house and my son in law and I fired up the grill and fixed steaks for the ladies....got done just in time as a storm was moving in and been raining hard since we got home...

I sent my mom a card and called her this morning, it's hard not to be able to visit with her-she is at the altenheim in Indianapolis and they haven't allowed visitors for going on 2 months.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just went for a short run today, probably less than 3 miles...just wasn't feeling it today-not sick or anything just felt a little worn out from being back to work and not getting to sleep in, lol.

physique is definitely showing improvement, my goal was to fill out in upper body-mainly shoulders and lats and yes arms!!! shirts are fitting tighter!!!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good log so far and the product has a good formula. Are you going to show a before and after cycle pic?