I took the pill I'm in the matrix! First ph cycle epi/4dhea log.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it were me I would consider maybe holding off on the h berry and try something with more acute effects first.

I started dosing it a week ago and my bp is up about 5%, which is typical with h berry; most people dont see benefits for at least a week.

You may be okay, but its possible the h berry will have no beneficial effect acutely. Id start off with nitrates and/or epicatechin myself, get your numbers down a bit first and alleviate your symptoms.
I do agree. Those things which are typicaly found in cycle support products, they should be used 1-2 weeks prior cycle.

A good dose of Nitrates and Epicatechin would do a trick. Or just buying a good PWO such as PES HV (nitrates +++) would be even better

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I do agree. Those things which are typicaly found in cycle support products, they should be used 1-2 weeks prior cycle.

A good dose of Nitrates and Epicatechin would do a trick. Or just buying a good PWO such as PES HV (nitrates +++) would be even better
Yip, the h berry will eventually work, but it will prolly make things worse before better.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Damn...
all this nitrates comments make sense because when I took maxout I felt really good that day... when I was feeling like shi!t.
I have an un opened high volume bottle to use too.
thanks yall, so don't take the Hawthorn at all?
Just nitrates?

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Hawthorn will work eventually but nitrates will give you instant relief

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yip, the h berry will eventually work, but it will prolly make things worse before better.
What u mean by will make things worse tho?
Thanks everyone, and I bought an automatic bp monitor tryna still figure that out!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What u mean by will make things worse tho?
Thanks everyone, and I bought an automatic bp monitor tryna still figure that out!
Hawthorn berry will actually raise bp at first, takes about a week to start lowering bp. Sorry, should have stressed that

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hawthorn berry will actually raise bp at first, takes about a week to start lowering bp. Sorry, should have stressed that
I only can blame myself, this all making more sense because I didn't load up cycle assist so bp got me cos I started using
Epistane and cycle assist pretty much same day.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

NewAgeMayan

Awards
How long have you been on hawthorne berry now?
Eight days BUT...I started off dosing just 1cap (540mg) per day and have slowly increased from there, so this may lengthen the time to see benefits Id imagine.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eight days BUT...I started off dosing just 1cap (540mg) per day and have slowly increased from there, so this may lengthen the time to see benefits Id imagine.
I take it that you were trying to limit the initial bp spike by starting with 1 cap? Never considered that before

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I take it that you were trying to limit the initial bp spike by starting with 1 cap? Never considered that before
Yeah just being cautious, wasnt sure how I was going to respond.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just did a reading of my bp after figuring out how to use it.
it's 139/78
pulse 78.
Almost high or that's average?
I know last night that probably was high as Sh!t

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just did a reading of my bp after figuring out how to use it.
it's 139/78
pulse 78.
Almost high or that's average?
I know last night that probably was high as Sh!t
Your pulse is high, calm down and try again once your heart rate has dropped a little.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your pulse is high, calm down and try again once your heart rate has dropped a little.
Thanks bro, probably will doit at home !# I work as a assistant manager in a busy retail store and kinda on the go so it's hard to keep calm lol.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro, probably will doit at home !# I work as a assistant manager in a busy retail store and kinda on the go so it's hard to keep calm lol.
When you get home sit down and get your heart rate steady. Sit for about 5 minutes and relax, once you are calm you can try again. Your pulse should ideally be around 60 bpm.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When you get home sit down and get your heart rate steady. Sit for about 5 minutes and relax, once you are calm you can try again. Your pulse should ideally be around 60 bpm.
I took my bp this morning it's 125/66 pulse 76!
I tried reading yesterday too pulse is always high..
What that mean?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took my bp this morning it's 125/66 pulse 76!
I tried reading yesterday too pulse is always high..
What that mean?
Your bp is good, no worries. You are just nervouse, that's why your pulse is up but your numbers are in range. Some people just get headaches for a few days when they first start a cycle, it should go away in a couple of days. Just check your bp daily, first thing in the am is usually the best time to take it

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your bp is good, no worries. You are just nervouse, that's why your pulse is up but your numbers are in range. Some people just get headaches for a few days when they first start a cycle, it should go away in a couple of days. Just check your bp daily, first thing in the am is usually the best time to take it
Yeah makes sense thanks man, will keep a close eye on it!should I drop the extra hawthorne berry or take it anyways.
I'd rather take nitrates to fix it right away when it gets very bad like that night!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, I always get headaches in the first couple of days.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I always get headaches in the first couple of days.
Man I didn't expect it so first week was bad with headaches but I was thinking maybe it was because of allergy headaches.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I didn't expect it so first week was bad with headaches but I was thinking maybe it was because of allergy headaches.
It's usually just dehydration, I think, and getting used to drinking more water.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's usually just dehydration, I think, and getting used to drinking more water.
Man I have been peeing every hour almost , and it's clear pee. Too much water for sure which I'm ok with for gainz sake.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Man I have been peeing every hour almost , and it's clear pee. Too much water for sure which I'm ok with for gainz sake.
Your body will adjust to the increased water intake. Also, not sure if anyone said this or not yet but make sure you are taking a multivitamin. Drinking a lot of water is good for you but will also flush out a lot of vitamins and minerals. Taking a multi will replenish them. Tons of good ones out there. I take orange triad for the additional joint support.

Subbed btw! I think we started our run at almost the same time. Looking forward to the results!

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your body will adjust to the increased water intake. Also, not sure if anyone said this or not yet but make sure you are taking a multivitamin. Drinking a lot of water is good for you but will also flush out a lot of vitamins and minerals. Taking a multi will replenish them. Tons of good ones out there. I take orange triad for the additional joint support.

Subbed btw! I think we started our run at almost the same time. Looking forward to the results!
Thanks man I spent so much money that I don't feel like dropping another dollar on this run unless necessary.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Thanks man I spent so much money that I don't feel like dropping another dollar on this run unless necessary.
Im just starting to see a drop in blood pressure now, from the Hawthorn Berry, and Ive been dosing it for 12 days. So it took a while to do its thing, but it did it (thanks Yatesy).

ironmason

Awards
Subbed. Have a very similar cycle planned soon.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im just starting to see a drop in blood pressure now, from the Hawthorn Berry, and Ive been dosing it for 12 days. So it took a while to do its thing, but it did it (thanks Yatesy).
My blood pressure seems fine everyday I check it, I'm not going to take hawthorne berry just cause the initial spike in bp.

just a note !!
My workouts have been lame and I'm upset with myself using these ph and all that money and my training is like that.
I need to get my sh!it together .

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My blood pressure seems fine everyday I check it, I'm not going to take hawthorne berry just cause the initial spike in bp.

just a note !!
My workouts have been lame and I'm upset with myself using these ph and all that money and my training is like that.
I need to get my sh!it together .
He was responding to me from our earlier conversation in here.
Check this out http://www.simplyshredded.com/mega-feature-layne-norton-training-series-full-powerhypertrophy-routine-updated-2011.html
I've been doing a variation of this workout plan with great results

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really wanted to go with this one,I don't I think I can manage it time wise!! And frequency I work 4 to 5 times a week..
how long it takes u for hypertrophy days?
I get them done in about an hour, not too long

NewAgeMayan

Awards
The beauty with PHAT is that it is highly modifiable. I personally didnt like many of the exercises he had listed in the article, so when I ran it I ran fewer exercises, and compensated by increasing volume per exercise, the net result being an equivalent weekly volume.

The speed/explosive work is probably dispensible if time is a factor, too.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The beauty with PHAT is that it is highly modifiable. I personally didnt like many of the exercises he had listed in the article, so when I ran it I ran fewer exercises, and compensated by increasing volume per exercise, the net result being an equivalent weekly volume.

The speed/explosive work is probably dispensible if time is a factor, too.
That's what I really like about it, you can adjust it to your personal needs. I switch around exercises and throw in some supersets to keep things interesting

NewAgeMayan

Awards
That's what I really like about it, you can adjust it to your personal needs. I switch around exercises and throw in some supersets to keep things interesting
Yeah bro...rest-pause (instead of straight sets) is another option.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah bro...rest-pause (instead of straight sets) is another option.
Have thrown that in on the power days, gives me crazy doms the next day

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting, I might skip power days tho!
So basically u guys use his concept ?
I might have to reread it everything.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Interesting, I might skip power days tho!
So basically u guys use his concept ?
I might have to reread it everything.
Wait...

You are going to change up your training program when youve already started your cycle? I have a bad feeling about that...unless your current program is utterly terrible (but then why were you doing it?)

...if you skip the power days, well, then you wont be doing PHAT. Might be better to consider another program better suited to you. PHAT is not really PHAT without power and hypertrophy days...or have I misunderstood you?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait...

You are going to change up your training program when youve already started your cycle? I have a bad feeling about that...unless your current program is utterly terrible (but then why were you doing it?)

...if you skip the power days, well, then you wont be doing PHAT. Might be better to consider another program better suited to you. PHAT is not really PHAT without power and hypertrophy days...or have I misunderstood you?
You are correct and that's why I was a bit skeptical about changing my program while I'm on cycle.
my program is pretty good, I just need to add more intensity and increase volume.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are correct and that's why I was a bit skeptical about changing my program while I'm on cycle.
my program is pretty good, I just need to add more intensity and increase volume.
More intensity and volume sounds like a winner bro just keep it up through pct

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More intensity and volume sounds like a winner bro just keep it up through pct
Yeah man I will try right before pct I will buy ara and I have soy l and creatine.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went to workout today and I felt like a beast i had one of the best pumps in my life so far, I had to share that.
so I stepped on scale and I weighed 212 lbs!!! I workout first thing am after my 2 cups of coffee i ate a banana,that's a big jump tho.

also why I start feeling not that great at night, and my pulse is always in 70s highest 79.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 2 update
Upped each to 4 pills
ok so I have been running this for 2 weeks couldn't update yesterday.
weighed 211 today I feel leaner and muscle is getting harder could be all in my head tho!, I feel good no lethargy at all no headaches libido increased like I'm ready instantly! Strength went up slightly like I don't struggle with my max weights I actually do more reps and pumps r insane.
what I hate!!!
The lower back pump omg like it screw with my workouts sometimes I take about 8 grams of taurine but it's not helping.....
also sometimes I feel weird at end of day but that's inconsistent.
here is progress

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any suggestions for lower back pump it's painful yates84 and Danes.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro, I took 8g once a day I'll split them.
For me, 5 grams 30 minutes before workouts does the trick. Some people take a lot more. Staying hydrated and lots of electrolytes is also helpful. Potassium can be helpful through dietary sources. Back pumps are tightening and sometimes cramping usually in the lower back area. If it is extremely painful it could be an inflammation or other problem. Sometimes people confuse ulterior lower back problems with back pumps.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me, 5 grams 30 minutes before workouts does the trick. Some people take a lot more. Staying hydrated and lots of electrolytes is also helpful. Potassium can be helpful through dietary sources. Back pumps are tightening and sometimes cramping usually in the lower back area. If it is extremely painful it could be an inflammation or other problem. Sometimes people confuse ulterior lower back problems with back pumps.
Oh yeah it's most def a pump, it feels like the pump I get from high volume dead lifts.