I took the pill I'm in the matrix! First ph cycle epi/4dhea log.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming you have the liquid Clomid. If so just chug it with some oj

And this is my personal take on your cycle. I feel like your cycle could have been much better if you had started with a bit less bf. Higher initial bf means you have higher cholesterol level to start off with and the ph made that even worse.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm assuming you have the liquid Clomid. If so just chug it with some oj

And this is my personal take on your cycle. I feel like your cycle could have been much better if you had started with a bit less bf. Higher initial bf means you have higher cholesterol level to start off with and the ph made that even worse.
Thanks bro .
And I never though of it this way with bf n cholesterol! !!!!
Thanks for bringing that to my attention...

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aight folks,
so I had to stop my cycle due to intense bp side effects I feel like I missed out on alot of gains ( main gainz imo) kinda upset but I had to stop.
Weight started at 195 weight yesterday 219 lbs( thinking 10 lbs of fluids n poop)
Started clomid last night 50 mg, so today I have felt the best I have since I started the cycle I feel almost normal ( or better than the sh!tty state I was in ).
my hopes is to stay at 210 lbs after pct if I'm lucky.
Here is my pics before n after

After

As u can see big as$ bloat from the awful bp spike
big shout out to Danes yates84 Jebrook for pointing me to the right direction and give me tips etc.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad yoU feel better.
Some people are very sensitive to anabolics. Be carefull if you try stronger stuff in the future

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad yoU feel better.
Some people are very sensitive to anabolics. Be carefull if you try stronger stuff in the future
most likely I won't bro if epistane was that intense lol.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it possible to be stronger post cycle ? Or that's left overs or the fact I upped my mk677 to 20 mg?
I just have been feel 8g stronger since I stopped cycle and started clomid... I'm confused!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yeah bro thank u, thank God the hurricane is on the other side away from us but it's unpredictable so hopefully we will besafe.
Looks nasty man, imagine it all over the news there