I took the pill I'm in the matrix! First ph cycle epi/4dhea log.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you taking any pwo or any no boosters preworkout?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not at all, just epistane and 4 dhea preworkout
Thanks all you can really do is dose up that taurine as Jebrook said and deal with it. Just part of the game

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks all you can really do is dose up that taurine as Jebrook said and deal with it. Just part of the game
Yeah it's all good, I like it so far.
and it's only that bad when I'm doing legs or back, then it's a killer.
thanks yall.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sup bro, yeah ima go for 10 grams shiat. On leg and back day 15 grams.
Don't go too crazy, that stuff will have you blowing the bottom out of a toilet

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey bro:) listen to yates84. You gonna be workout in the toilet if you overdo it lol
lollll ok Cool I'll go to 10 grams max the, I don't want to blow it up in the bathroom.
Also what the weight increase came from ? Water ???

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lollll ok Cool I'll go to 10 grams max the, I don't want to blow it up in the bathroom.
Also what the weight increase came from ? Water ???
A combination of calories+increased glycogen retention+4DHEA

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yeah MrC's reccomendation with taurine has always been approx 0.05gm per kg bw...which is pretty much what Jebrook said, and the others

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last night high blood pressure hit me hard, it don't happen alot I just wonder why it happens tho.
144/76
Pulse 88.
took 2 scoops of high volume and 2 hours later
127/71
Pulse 73
maybe my cycle assist dosing time is not good? I don't know why high bp comes n goes like that, but thanks so much everyone for nitrates advice.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any updates OP?
Yes feeling stringer and weight stabilized at 209 lb.
no high blood pressure issues since last update at all thank god .
feeling stronger my max weights feel way lighter instead of 1 rep max I can go 5 or 6.
muscle r harder,no fat loss tho.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Make sure that you're at a deficit. That's the only way you're gonna lose weight

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Make sure that you're at a deficit. That's the only way you're gonna lose weight
Yeah that's my problem is have a big weakness for carbs.
I lose control when I get chipotle bowl!!!! So delicious.....

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's my problem is have a big weakness for carbs.
I lose control when I get chipotle bowl!!!! So delicious.....
You can eat carbs just make sure they are the right kind of carbs and that you stay within your macro limits for the day. Chipotle isn't bad every now and then, just get the brown rice and chicken, and don't add any cheese or crap to it.

Everyone is different though, and what works for me may not work for you :)

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can eat carbs just make sure they are the right kind of carbs and that you stay within your macro limits for the day. Chipotle isn't bad every now and then, just get the brown rice and chicken, and don't add any cheese or crap to it.

Everyone is different though, and what works for me may not work for you :)
If I'm doing it I'm doing it right lol.
by going nuts with white rice cheese salsa chicken black beans.... yummmm

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
If I'm doing it I'm doing it right lol.
by going nuts with white rice cheese salsa chicken black beans.... yummmm
Results or temptation? Your choice
But to me, since you're on a compund, I would advise to make the best out of it cause you can't be on forever

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Results or temptation? Your choice
But to me, since you're on a compund, I would advise to make the best out of it cause you can't be on forever
I agree, I'm upping my protien and hitting gym harder I increased my volume intensity every now n then I hit chipotle tho...

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey I'm at gym now I just weighed and I'm 218 lbs wtf!!!
I know 9 lbs increase is not poop or water, or is it???
Also my muscles have been tight like pumped when I wake up...like pumped all the time!

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Also my muscles have been tight like pumped when I wake up...like pumped all the time!
I always weigh myself first thing in the morning after I take a ****. To me, that's the proper time to see your actual weight

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That means it's working

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That means it's working
The most massive pump i ever got in my life man was yesterday literally ppl were staring at me!!!

I always weigh myself first thing in the morning after I take a ****. To me, that's the proper time to see your actual weight
Me too normally I weigh 209 that was steady weight.
then yesterday I didn't weigh in morning only ate once and it was not big serving maybe 2lbs. But that's a big weight jump.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4 weeks in and almost 0 sides at this point bp spikes and feeling weird etc have a left me around week 3,I feel stronger more pumped for any reason my body is just pumped also I can tell I look more lean but camera don't show alot for weird reason.
I weighed yesterday at 212 that's first thing in morning after using restroom so that other day with 218 was water.
so I'm heavier and more defined I like it here is some pictures please let me know if u see any

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 weeks in and almost 0 sides at this point bp spikes and feeling weird etc have a left me around week 3,I feel stronger more pumped for any reason my body is just pumped also I can tell I look more lean but camera don't show alot for weird reason.
I weighed yesterday at 212 that's first thing in morning after using restroom so that other day with 218 was water.
so I'm heavier and more defined I like it here is some pictures please let me know if u see any changes:

Look noticeably fuller and look leaner:)

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look noticeably fuller and look leaner:)
Thanks bro, I love the fact that side effects not intense anymore and my body slowly getting ripped, and I didn't even change my diet just upped my protien intake !

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys I have noticed that my stomach is bulging out little bit as if it's full even if it's not, t started bout 3 days ago I thought I was gassy but it don't seem to be the case.

CJNator

Awards
Hey guys I have noticed that my stomach is bulging out little bit as if it's full even if it's not, t started bout 3 days ago I thought I was gassy but it don't seem to be the case.
Possibly prostate issue imo, what else have you noticed? Are you pissing more frequently or any other issues alined with prostate enlargement?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This can be due to many things such as diet ++++

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Possibly prostate issue imo, what else have you noticed? Are you pissing more frequently or any other issues alined with prostate enlargement?
balls about same size,I do pee alot alot but then again I do drink alot of water.
Now let's say that it's prostate issues what to do next?

This can be due to many things such as diet ++++
It could be that too...

CJNator

Awards
balls about same size,I do pee alot alot but then again I do drink alot of water.
Now let's say that it's prostate issues what to do next?

It could be that too...
Start up saw palmento or anything to help prostate issues. Is your dick leaking after u pee and do u wake up in the middle of the night to pee? If u have been peeing more tht may be the issue.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Start up saw palmento or anything to help prostate issues. Is your dick leaking after u pee and do u wake up in the middle of the night to pee? If u have been peeing more tht may be the issue.
Nah I'm good on the leaking part.
yes I have been peeing way more since I'm drinking tons of water for epistane ,n I'm using cycle assist by cel.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah I'm good on the leaking part.
yes I have been peeing way more since I'm drinking tons of water for epistane ,n I'm using cycle assist by cel.
You're body is probably adjusting to the new amount of water you have been drinking, usually takes a week or two for my body to adjust to this. If you aren't having a hard time peeing and your flow doesn't seem restricted then it's more than likely not prostate issues. If it continues or gets worse then I would see a doctor

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're body is probably adjusting to the new amount of water you have been drinking, usually takes a week or two for my body to adjust to this. If you aren't having a hard time peeing and your flow doesn't seem restricted then it's more than likely not prostate issues. If it continues or gets worse then I would see a doctor
I completely agree, no restrictions or struggle peeing, thanks yall for the help I truly appreciate everyone's input.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5 weeks completed 2 more weeks to go and it feels great when I'm working out!!!
Here is update picture

I look smaller in picture but I weight 218 when I took the picture yesterday I know few lbs poop and water prob.
I like the definition even tho I'm not watching my calories lol.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Looks like your shoulders and upper chest are really filling out; once you get those side and rear delts up more you will really look like a joocy mofo

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like your shoulders and upper chest are really filling out; once you get those side and rear delts up more you will really look like a joocy mofo
Thanks broooooooo I'm thinking of hitting that shoulder twice the last 2 weeks maybe that will helppp.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Blood pressure got outta hand yesterday, I felt do awful that I didn't know what to do I decide to make this run 6 weeks or maybe discontinue it.
blood pressure was 145/80 it's an awful, almost every single muscle are pumped non stop it's a very uncomfortable feeling..... I skipped my night dose of epi and 4 dhea I didn't know what to do! Should I continue to make it 6 weeks or discontinue immediately ?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blood pressure got outta hand yesterday, I felt do awful that I didn't know what to do I decide to make this run 6 weeks or maybe discontinue it.
blood pressure was 145/80 it's an awful, almost every single muscle are pumped non stop it's a very uncomfortable feeling..... I skipped my night dose of epi and 4 dhea I didn't know what to do! Should I continue to make it 6 weeks or discontinue immediately ?
Is the blood pressure just a spike or is it constantly elevated? If you are feeling like crap constantly then by all means stop and start up PCT. that would be your body saying it's time to be done. However if it's just a random bad day, it will subside.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the blood pressure just a spike or is it constantly elevated? If you are feeling like crap constantly then by all means stop and start up PCT. that would be your body saying it's time to be done. However if it's just a random bad day, it will subside.
Yeah just happend yesterday!!! Thanks bro I will give it 1 more day n see what's going on.
High blood pressure is an awful feeling.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah just happend yesterday!!! Thanks bro I will give it 1 more day n see what's going on.
High blood pressure is an awful feeling.
Yeah, it really sucks. I get bad headaches and head feels like a lead balloon. Make sure your water intake is on point and lower your sodium intake and saturated fats. Increase cruciferous vegetables. This helps me.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it really sucks. I get bad headaches and head feels like a lead balloon. Make sure your water intake is on point and Lowe sodium intake and saturated fats. Increase cruciferous vegetables. This helps me.
I think yesterday was a bad Nutrition day, I ate a huge bowl of chipotle that was loaded with sodium cos after I ate that is was game over...

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it really sucks. I get bad headaches and head feels like a lead balloon. Make sure your water intake is on point and lower your sodium intake and saturated fats. Increase cruciferous vegetables. This helps me.
I'm done man I hate this feeling, so I will start clomid today or should I do that tomorrow last dose of epi and 4 dhea was yesterday

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm done man I hate this feeling, so I will start clomid today or should I do that tomorrow last dose of epi and 4 dhea was yesterday
If you're done then start clomid asap

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I went ahead and started my pct clomid, very sad I couldn't finish my cycle!! The gains were steady....n I loved the results just couldn't handle the bp spikes.

clomid taste so nasty yall, also will post a pic of my last day on cycle.