I noticed all the supplement companies have switched their stims to 2-aminoisoheptane HCL. Does anyone still sell fat burners/stims with 1,3DMAA/DMHA?

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
First thing, just to clarify, is that 2-aminoisoheptane is dmha also known as octodrine, and sometimes referred to as juglans regia extract to sound more natural, so if you find a 2-aminoisoheptane its got dmha which seems to be a goal of yours. Hi tech pharma has "Jack'd up" and Blackstone has "Dust X" both utilizing dmha under the name 2-aminoisoheptane. For DMAA I can personally vouch for how crazy aggressive labz hellknox is with 75mg of 1.3DMAA. The new jack3d formula has both DMHA and DMAA but at undisclosed doses. Takes a little looking for some but theres definitely more than a few still kicking around.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yup .. i have heard good things about dark energy for what you might be looking for ( if want a pre)

or aggressive labs leatherfaze
Before you purchase realize they don't put the whole ingredient list up on their website. It also contains 200mg of DMHA and 60mg of DMAA in it as well. Also 50mg of GABA.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Before you purchase realize they don't put the whole ingredient list up on their website. It also contains 200mg of DMHA and 60mg of DMAA in it as well. Also 50mg of GABA.
50mg of GABA is really nothing. They probably throw that in there to keep the stimulant sides to a minimum or possibly as a GH releasing agent. I've seen a lot of preworkouts as Theacrine and L-Theanine to their formulas for that reason as well.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check out defiant unleashed. Its got dmha and acacia rigidula. Its a great stimulant and and tastes awesome too

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
50mg of GABA is really nothing. They probably throw that in there to keep the stimulant sides to a minimum or possibly as a GH releasing agent. I've seen a lot of preworkouts as Theacrine and L-Theanine to their formulas for that reason as well.
Yeah I'm not too concerned with the dose of GABA just wanted to make sure you knew of the large amounts of both DMHA and DMAA in it which they conveniently "forget" to mention apparently. Definitely to avoid getting a warning letter but I'd hate to see some stim newby try it without knowing and feel like he's gonna literally explode. Absolutely don't think you're a stim newb but its worth mentioning regardless. Those doses are a huge selling point for me, its the next pre I want to try.