I NEED that alpha male feeling back

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
What have you guys taken to get that arrogance that i so desperately need back. Im 25 and in good shape but havent felt that alpha male feeling in quite some time.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Force yourself to kill a baby Panda.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, alright... I'll get serious. OP, I'd recommend the combo of Activate Xtreme or Divanex stacked with transdermal formestane. Definitely positive aggression in that stack... plus it will lead to some nice lean gains.

ADDam

Banned
Awards
pretty sure it wouldn't take much to get that feeling back if it was one that lasted a long time while you wernt on anything. If the feeling you describe has only happened when you were ON stuff, then I suggest what the above poster stated using.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Formex really did it for me. 25mgs upon wakening and another 25mgs before bed. Really felt awesome on this stuff and cant wait to get another bottle. Very solid product great job IBE!

jim623

The reason I'm an AX rep, MassFX. My first cycle ever, and I've been an AXoholic ever since.

ADDam

Banned
Awards
I bought both Hyperdrol and MassFX and i couldnt finish the bottles, the taste from those pills were like poison or something, like, i threw up twice because my body just rejectd them, obviously they work though, i just cant take em, i get a whiff when i open the bottle and I start to gag... I really wanted to do the cycle too because I saw so much positive feedback. It was expensive as hell too lol.

jim623

I bought both Hyperdrol and MassFX and i couldnt finish the bottles, the taste from those pills were like poison or something, like, i threw up twice because my body just rejectd them, obviously they work though, i just cant take em, i get a whiff when i open the bottle and I start to gag... I really wanted to do the cycle too because I saw so much positive feedback. It was expensive as hell too lol.
Have you mentioned this before, here or on the AX home forum, to try and work through it? If not, pop up a tread in the AX section and we can talk about this.

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
I have tried activate xtreme and didnt really feel much of a difference. I think that feeling came with being in good shape and also being in the army, it was long lived but i cant get it back. Even when i was on spawn and felt like all i had to do is flex and my shirt would tear i still didnt have that feeling

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I have tried activate xtreme and didnt really feel much of a difference. I think that feeling came with being in good shape and also being in the army, it was long lived but i cant get it back. Even when i was on spawn and felt like all i had to do is flex and my shirt would tear i still didnt have that feeling
maybe your testosterone levels have dropped. Get a blood test.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
tried RPM/Drive before?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Formex really did it for me. 25mgs upon wakening and another 25mgs before bed. Really felt awesome on this stuff and cant wait to get another bottle. Very solid product great job IBE!
I agree with this guy !! :147:

When I was on Formex I felt like I was 'THE MAN' 24/7... even moreso then normally :lol:

Workouts are a breeze and so was picking up girls with the alpha male confidence... and performance to back it up.

The stuff is golden. ;)

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Formex and tribestan do amazing things for me, or try Formex and Diesel Test together for raging everything lol.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
What have you guys taken to get that arrogance that i so desperately need back. Im 25 and in good shape but havent felt that alpha male feeling in quite some time.
Man, I totally agree!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with this guy !! :147:

When I was on Formex I felt like I was 'THE MAN' 24/7... even moreso then normally :lol:

Workouts are a breeze and so was picking up girls with the alpha male confidence... and performance to back it up.

The stuff is golden. ;)
I'd really like to try Formex, but Formestane didn't do crap for me, so I don't know what to do. Haha.