Unanswered I need some prohormone advice

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would like to pick everyone’s brain as I’m doing research online but I’d rather have input from actual experienced users.

I’m 39 years old and have only done one prohormone cycle (if you would even call it that). In the past i’ve stacked 1000mg of Epiandrosterone (oral) with 450 mg of 11-kt (transdermal) for 8 weeks and I saw a great leaning/hardening effect on my body composition. I want to take it up a notch but I have never done a methylated compound before so I want people’s opinion on what to do next as well as a few questions I have...

1) I was thinking of running a Hexadrone and Epiandrosterone stack. I've been researching this but still have some questions. I've read that Hexadrone needs to be utilizing a 6-a isomer to be effective...is that true?
2) Would anyone know where I can find legit Hexadrone utilizing a 6-a isomer? If so can you pm me. I’m new to this and not sure who is reputable to buy from.
3) I would run Epiandrosterone at 900mg (each cap I have is 300mgs so I would take 3 caps a day) but I don't know what I should run Hexadrone at? Any suggestions?
4) Or would you guys suggest I go the methylated route and run Epistane with Epiandersterone instead?

My goal is to add lean muscle mass and to shed body fat. Im not at all heavy so I just want to shed a few extra lbs (maybe about 5-8lbs) and get to a learner/dryer look.
I'm still trying to learn as much as I can but google can only offer so much insight. I feel I always learn so much more here on Anabolic Minds from people who have a ton of ACTUAL experience. Thanks for any help you guys can provide.

John

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
Hex is pretty weak, haven't read hardly any good reviews of it, and if you can even find it probably overpriced. Epi is good at high doses. There are some legit pros like DMZ and msten available. Best thing cutting is getting diet down or increasing activity to get tdee up.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
just have a search on all the compounds your considering and you’ll find multiple logs on most that will give you the dosages and good cycle info. Personally I liked epistane but I did run it with trest which you may not want to deal with by the sounds of it.

We do all respond differently as well so one persons experience doesn’t guarantee you’ll get the same. Just need to bear that in mind.

I’m assuming pinning test is out for you (as that would be likely the best option) so I’d look at: 1-andro (stacked with 4-Andro or 4-ad), epistane (again with something to offset lethargy), m sten, anavar, tbol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m just going to say it because nobody else here has yet: if you use steroids, you’re going to ever increase the odds you’ll need TRT. You’re almost 40. Cycling now is going to very likely give you rather low T. Do you even know your blood values now? Cycling becomes a lifestyle that very typically ends in TRT. So if you can’t bear the thought of weekly injections forever, let me dissuade you!

And if you are fine with that, you may even already be a good candidate to receive legal doctor-supervised HRT. Some of those places can get you set up with all kinds of goodies. Some test, aromasin, get your thyroid hormones optimized. Could be worth looking into.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the advice. I’m very healthy. Got bloods done two years ago and can’t remember my levels but I remember the doctor showing me them and saying they were optimal levels and very impressive for a 37 year old (my age at the time)

Let me give everyone a little background so you guys understand why I’m asking. I’ve always been ridiculously fit being under 6% body fat. I have even been in ESPN’s 1 of 1 documentary where I was cast specifically for my physique, having them film me exercising so they could zoom in on specific muscle groups. I’ve always had an 8 pack (not 6 lol) being so lean. I’ve even competed in a strongman competition and was by far the most shredded individual competing. I’ve even been cast in some low budget movies that I was cast in specifically for my physique...Basically I’ve always taken my training and diet very seriously.

Then last September, my wife and I lost our son. It took a massive toll on me and my wife. I got depressed and stopped working out and stopped eating healthy. I found it hard to have motivation to do anything because I was struggling with our loss. I put on some weight, not much, but to someone who was always know by family and friends for his healthy lifestyle and shredded physique, it was more weight then I was accustomed too.

Only these last 2 months have I started working out and eating healthy again. I’m seeing body comp changes quicker then I thought so that got me even more motivated. I figured since I’m 39 years old and I’m not getting any younger, I would like to speed up the process a little but NOT use anything harsh or methylated if I can.

I just want to feel good about myself like I used too.
Also my wife is pregnant again so that has helped put me back in a positive mind frame. If you recommend not trying strong prohormones then I won’t. I trust this forum and was looking for advice to get myself feeling and looking back to the way I used too. I have no problem doing it the old fashion way like I have in the past. Just wanted people with more experience’s advice.
Thanks though as I love anabolic minds and how everyone is always offering help. Love this community!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the advice. I’m very healthy. Got bloods done two years ago and can’t remember my levels but I remember the doctor showing me them and saying they were optimal levels and very impressive for a 37 year old (my age at the time)

Let me give everyone a little background so you guys understand why I’m asking. I’ve always been ridiculously fit being under 6% body fat. I have even been in ESPN’s 1 of 1 documentary where I was cast specifically for my physique, having them film me exercising so they could zoom in on specific muscle groups. I’ve always had an 8 pack (not 6 lol) being so lean. I’ve even competed in a strongman competition and was by far the most shredded individual competing. I’ve even been cast in some low budget movies that I was cast in specifically for my physique...Basically I’ve always taken my training and diet very seriously.

Then last September, my wife and I lost our son. It took a massive toll on me and my wife. I got depressed and stopped working out and stopped eating healthy. I found it hard to have motivation to do anything because I was struggling with our loss. I put on some weight, not much, but to someone who was always know by family and friends for his healthy lifestyle and shredded physique, it was more weight then I was accustomed too.

Only these last 2 months have I started working out and eating healthy again. I’m seeing body comp changes quicker then I thought so that got me even more motivated. I figured since I’m 39 years old and I’m not getting any younger, I would like to speed up the process a little but NOT use anything harsh or methylated if I can.

Also my wife is pregnant again so that has helped put me back in a positive mind frame. If you recommend not trying strong prohormones then I won’t. I trust this forum and was looking for advice to get myself feeling and looking back to the way I used too. I have no problem doing it the old fashion way like I have in the past. Just wanted people with more experience’s advice.
Thanks though as I love anabolic minds and how everyone is always offering help. Love this community!
My deepest condolences for your son. To be clear, I love anabolics and am not judging your thought to use. I just want you to be educated so you understand the very real potential you may need TRT if you shut yourself down temporarily at 39.

Some supplements to be looking at that may help you slightly:

-10mg boron (lower SHBG to increase free test)
-200mg 7Keto-DHEA (will increase hunger but nice for leaning & non-suppressive)
-500-750mg Berberine (lower fasting blood glucose, improve insulin sensitivity)
-4-6g quality fish oil is also big for supporting healthy insulin sensitivity

For a temporary cutting phase, dosed 2-3x daily:
Ephedrine (12.5-25mg)
Caffeine(80-200mg)
Aspirin (81mg baby)
Yohimbine (whatever you tolerate, 2mg+)

It’s harsh on the heart, but Clenbuterol or Albuterol can be used for a short period to roast bodyfat off while sparing muscle. Clen at even 40mcg daily will start leaning me out. This would have no effect on your hormones.

If you are serious about trying exogenous androgens, dry DHT-based compounds that do not aromatize to estrogen or act on the progesterone receptors are the least suppressive. A guy doing 4-6 weeks of Epiandrosterone, 3AD, or Winstrol (in order of potency and suppression) only will have a decidedly easier time recovering than if there was any testosterone derivatives or 19-Nors involved. But it sounds like you should probably stay natural. You can accomplish your goals without a cycle.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My deepest condolences for your son. To be clear, I love anabolics and am not judging your thought to use. I just want you to be educated so you understand the very real potential you may need TRT if you shut yourself down temporarily at 39.

Some supplements to be looking at that may help you slightly:

-10mg boron (lower SHBG to increase free test)
-200mg 7Keto-DHEA (will increase hunger but nice for leaning & non-suppressive)
-500-750mg Berberine (lower fasting blood glucose, improve insulin sensitivity)
-4-6g quality fish oil is also big for supporting healthy insulin sensitivity

For a temporary cutting phase, dosed 2-3x daily:
Ephedrine (12.5-25mg)
Caffeine(80-200mg)
Aspirin (81mg baby)
Yohimbine (whatever you tolerate, 2mg+)

It’s harsh on the heart, but Clenbuterol or Albuterol can be used for a short period to roast bodyfat off while sparing muscle. Clen at even 40mcg daily will start leaning me out. This would have no effect on your hormones.

If you are serious about trying exogenous androgens, dry DHT-based compounds that do not aromatize to estrogen or act on the progesterone receptors are the least suppressive. A guy doing 4-6 weeks of Epiandrosterone, 3AD, or Winstrol (in order of potency and suppression) only will have a decidedly easier time recovering than if there was any testosterone derivatives or 19-Nors involved. But it sounds like you should probably stay natural. You can accomplish your goals without a cycle.
Thank you so much! I really appreciate the knowledge and advice. I still have 4 bottles of 11-kit on hand so ideally that’s what I would like to run again with the Epiandro since I saw such great results but like I said, my wife is pregnant and I don’t want to risk her absorbing some when it comes to transdermals.

I saw on line the powermyself.com has Epistane and Halodrol in stock. What is your take on those? Are they on the milder side and are they good to add to Epiandro. Also would they cause severe suppression? You definitely know your stuff so I appreciate your advice.
If you think I should stay natural then I think I might just do that. I just love learning about this stuff and seeing if they would potentially be a good fit for me considering what I am trying to achieve.

Again, I really appreciate your advice

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you so much! I really appreciate the knowledge and advice. I still have 4 bottles of 11-kit on hand so ideally that’s what I would like to run again with the Epiandro since I saw such great results but like I said, my wife is pregnant and I don’t want to risk her absorbing some when it comes to transdermals.

I saw on line the powermyself.com has Epistane and Halodrol in stock. What is your take on those? Are they on the milder side and are they good to add to Epiandro. Also would they cause severe suppression? You definitely know your stuff so I appreciate your advice.
If you think I should stay natural then I think I might just do that. I just love learning about this stuff and seeing if they would potentially be a good fit for me considering what I am trying to achieve.

Again, I really appreciate your advice
Epistane and Halodrol are milder orals, but decidedly suppressive.

I think you should get on 200mg 7-Keto DHEA daily for 2-3 months since its non-suppressive, oral, cheap, no PCT, no sides (besides hunger), cheap, legal. Jarrow, NOW, lots of great brands. Take an ECA stack, maybe with Yohimbine, watch your diet, maybe take Epiandro strictly preWO 2-3x a week for more intense sessions for a month on then a month off and you will see a boost in leaning and gym performance no doubt. The ECA will help reduce appetite that the 7-Keto may raise.

That’s how I would do it.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks brother! I appreciate the advice. I’ll let you know how it goes.

MuscleTechnician

Awards
All you need is M-Sten (Methylstenbolone).
It adds lean muscle quickly, and it's all dry gains with zero water weight.
I've ran it 3 times all with amazing results.
It is methylated, so liver care is important. I took 1000mg of Tudca with Liv 52 and NAC and had zero liver enzyme issues.
Idk why it's not so popular haha. It's a leaner version of Superdrol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All you need is M-Sten (Methylstenbolone).
It adds lean muscle quickly, and it's all dry gains with zero water weight.
I've ran it 3 times all with amazing results.
It is methylated, so liver care is important. I took 1000mg of Tudca with Liv 52 and NAC and had zero liver enzyme issues.
Idk why it's not so popular haha. It's a leaner version of Superdrol
It's extremely popular.
But given the conversation above, I'd say that Hyde's suggestion is a better fit, in this circumstance.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all the great advice guys. It's much appreciated! As recommended by most of you considering my goals, I think I'll stay away from the "stronger phs". Instead, I've decided to run the following...I'm going to stack CEL Stano-Plex 300 (Epiandrosterone) and Enhanced Formulations 11-Lean (Adrenosterone). Here is how I plan to dosage each...

-900 mg of Epiandrosterone per day (300mg capsules spread out 3 times per day)
-400 mg of Adrenosterone (100 mg capsules spread out 4 times per day)

The reason I chose this stack is because as I've mentioned, I ran 1000mg of Epiandrosterone with 400mg of transdermal 11-kt in the past with really amazing recomp results. Since my wife is pregnant I don't want to risk transference with a transdermal so that is why I'm going with Adrenosterone capsules this time around. Aside from proper PCT, would anyone recommend I add/change/tweak the above stack in any way to improve it? I always appreciate the advice I get from this community.

Thanks,
John

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all the great advice guys. It's much appreciated! As recommended by most of you considering my goals, I think I'll stay away from the "stronger phs". Instead, I've decided to run the following...I'm going to stack CEL Stano-Plex 300 (Epiandrosterone) and Enhanced Formulations 11-Lean (Adrenosterone). Here is how I plan to dosage each...

-900 mg of Epiandrosterone per day (300mg capsules spread out 3 times per day)
-400 mg of Adrenosterone (100 mg capsules spread out 4 times per day)

The reason I chose this stack is because as I've mentioned, I ran 1000mg of Epiandrosterone with 400mg of transdermal 11-kt in the past with really amazing recomp results. Since my wife is pregnant I don't want to risk transference with a transdermal so that is why I'm going with Adrenosterone capsules this time around. Aside from proper PCT, would anyone recommend I add/change/tweak the above stack in any way to improve it? I always appreciate the advice I get from this community.

Thanks,
John
I think this is the safest option for a smooth recovery post cycle. No estrogen or 19-nors and a very short cycle without crazy dosages. This is safe as it gets as far as minimal HPTA suppression.

If you haven’t purchased the Stanoplex, I recommend considering instead Enhanced Formulations 3Alpha. They are having a BOGO sale right now and 50-75mg 3AD is stronger and still a dry DHT. Provides great feel, libido, full muscles, nutrient repartitioning. So you could get your 11-Lean and 3Alpha all at once.

I stacked 3Alpha into my cycle the other month and amazed how much more I liked it over Epiandro (which I like).

Running the SERM Toremifene concurrently while on this cycle at 30mg daily will not prevent test levels from lowering, but it did slow suppression of my LH & FSH. Doing this will speed PCT recovery, in this scenario. When you cease the androgens, you either bump the Torem up to 60mg for another month, or switch to Nolvadex/Tamoxifen at 20mg for a month or so. This will be your PCT.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Great advice! Thanks so much. Once I start I’ll keep you posted on my results. Thanks again!

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed; You’d be crazy not to take advantage of the BOGO from Enhanced Formulations going on right now

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to derail, but how did you like the 3ad? I'm thinking of picking some up while it's BOGO for my next cycle.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think this is the safest option for a smooth recovery post cycle. No estrogen or 19-nors and a very short cycle without crazy dosages. This is safe as it gets as far as minimal HPTA suppression.

If you haven’t purchased the Stanoplex, I recommend considering instead Enhanced Formulations 3Alpha. They are having a BOGO sale right now and 50-75mg 3AD is stronger and still a dry DHT. Provides great feel, libido, full muscles, nutrient repartitioning. So you could get your 11-Lean and 3Alpha all at once.

I stacked 3Alpha into my cycle the other month and amazed how much more I liked it over Epiandro (which I like).

Running the SERM Toremifene concurrently while on this cycle at 30mg daily will not prevent test levels from lowering, but it did slow suppression of my LH & FSH. Doing this will speed PCT recovery, in this scenario. When you cease the androgens, you either bump the Torem up to 60mg for another month, or switch to Nolvadex/Tamoxifen at 20mg for a month or so. This will be your PCT.
Just curious, could he do all 3..3ad, epi, and 11 lean?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to derail, but how did you like the 3ad? I'm thinking of picking some up while it's BOGO for my next cycle.
It’s the best. Would recommend.

Just curious, could he do all 3..3ad, epi, and 11 lean?
Yes, definitely. Enhanced Formulations also makes Epiandro, the red label product, so that’s on BOGO too.

Just depends on how much he wants to spend and how much he wants to take - I think he can accomplish his goals with one or the other in 4-6 weeks. But someone could take all 3 for sure safely.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It’s the best. Would recommend.

Yes, definitely. Enhanced Formulations also makes Epiandro, the red label product, so that’s on BOGO too.

Just depends on how much he wants to spend and how much he wants to take - I think he can accomplish his goals with one or the other in 4-6 weeks. But someone could take all 3 for sure safely.
What's the BOGO code? I may pick up some more 11-Lean to up my dosage with 11-OXO for the remainder of my cycle.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I've decided to throw in some Hexadrone to my stack. Just a refresher, here is what I'm currently taking every day:

- 900 mg of Epiandrosterone per day (300mg capsules spread out 3 times per day)
- 400 mg of Adrenosterone (100 mg capsules spread out 4 times per day)

(I've been on the above stack for 17 days now...and I'm running it for 8 weeks total so I have 6 weeks left)

The reason I've decided to add Hex is that I'm liking the results so far and I want to bump up the results a little more. My question is how should I dose the Hexadrone?
I purchased Premier Research Essential's Hex-D and it comes in 100mg caps. Should I start with 100mg a day and then bump up to 200mg or just stay at 100mg.
Also, can I run Hex along with my current stack for the remaining 6 weeks?

@Hyde @Ricky10 You guys have been a big help so looking for your insight and guidance.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So I've decided to throw in some Hexadrone to my stack. Just a refresher, here is what I'm currently taking every day:

- 900 mg of Epiandrosterone per day (300mg capsules spread out 3 times per day)
- 400 mg of Adrenosterone (100 mg capsules spread out 4 times per day)

(I've been on the above stack for 17 days now...and I'm running it for 8 weeks total so I have 6 weeks left)

The reason I've decided to add Hex is that I'm liking the results so far and I want to bump up the results a little more. My question is how should I dose the Hexadrone?
I purchased Premier Research Essential's Hex-D and it comes in 100mg caps. Should I start with 100mg a day and then bump up to 200mg or just stay at 100mg.
Also, can I run Hex along with my current stack for the remaining 6 weeks?

@Hyde @Ricky10 You guys have been a big help so looking for your insight and guidance.
You can safely add the Hex; starting with 100 then bumping to 200mg would be fine.

Consider though you are definitely going to increase suppression doing so - epiandro and androsterone are barely suppressive, so adding Hex is really a commitment to shutting things off. You MUST use a SERM for PCT if you go this route, although I would always use one for any cycle personally.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You can safely add the Hex; starting with 100 then bumping to 200mg would be fine.

Consider though you are definitely going to increase suppression doing so - epiandro and androsterone are barely suppressive, so adding Hex is really a commitment to shutting things off. You MUST use a SERM for PCT if you go this route, although I would always use one for any cycle personally.
I have MA Research Tamoxifen (in liquid form) 20mg per ml on hand. I was thinking of running it at 20/20/10/10 starting the day after I finish my stack.
Does that sound about right? and is liquid form still as effective considering it's not in a prescription form?

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have MA Research Tamoxifen (in liquid form) 20mg per ml on hand. I was thinking of running it at 20/20/10/10 starting the day after I finish my stack.
Does that sound about right? and is liquid form still as effective considering it's not in a prescription form?
That's what I am doing for my andro cycle. I've heard it's the general baseline for most cycles. It may change due to the hex, but I doubt it. Others would have to chime in here if that is the case.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would run it 20mg/day til the bottle runs out, but you can taper it down if that makes you feel better.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would run it 20mg/day til the bottle runs out, but you can taper it down if that makes you feel better.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Any particular reasoning for this? Not looking to argue, just want to pick your brain for knowledge purposes :giggle:

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any particular reasoning for this? Not looking to argue, just want to pick your brain for knowledge purposes :giggle:
Well, what’s the point of saving 1/4 of the $30 bottle versus promoting a better, faster recovery of the HPTA? You don’t need to taper off Nolva

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well, what’s the point of saving 1/4 of the $30 bottle versus promoting a better, faster recovery of the HPTA? You don’t need to taper off Nolva
Interesting. Most guys on here recommend the tapering

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

So, with what Hyde said, anything suppressive may put you at risk for lowered T. I’m not trying to advocate TRT because there is a possibility it may shorten your life if you aren’t diligent with bloodwork and proactive with your health. But are you ok with the idea of TRT? It is sometimes covered by insurance but typically you’re paying out of pocket. Those on it here, love it, although it comes with some headaches. Just curious what your thoughts on this are. If you are opposed, look into great supps such as the ones mentioned earlier. If not, a low dose Msten cycle would hold on to your muscle while you cut, and after GET LABS. Now, when you get labs, GET A COPY.
I’m going to be honest, I have a great doc right now that knows endocrinology and sports medicine. But I’ve had some dingbats that had no clue. I want to know my test numbers exactly. A doctor telling me my levels are optimal means about as much as oil change place telling me I desperately need a new air filter. Know your numbers. Best of luck.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So, with what Hyde said, anything suppressive may put you at risk for lowered T. I’m not trying to advocate TRT because there is a possibility it may shorten your life if you aren’t diligent with bloodwork and proactive with your health. But are you ok with the idea of TRT? It is sometimes covered by insurance but typically you’re paying out of pocket. Those on it here, love it, although it comes with some headaches. Just curious what your thoughts on this are. If you are opposed, look into great supps such as the ones mentioned earlier. If not, a low dose Msten cycle would hold on to your muscle while you cut, and after GET LABS. Now, when you get labs, GET A COPY.
I’m going to be honest, I have a great doc right now that knows endocrinology and sports medicine. But I’ve had some dingbats that had no clue. I want to know my test numbers exactly. A doctor telling me my levels are optimal means about as much as oil change place telling me I desperately need a new air filter. Know your numbers. Best of luck.
Thanks @Matthersby! I really do appreciate all the support and advice from you guys. It's the reason I turn to the AM community when I need knowledgable advice. I live in NYC so if anyone knows a good Endocrinologist that they can recommend that would be great. I've decided to stay at my current stack of:
-900 mg of Epiandrosterone
-400 mg of Adrenosterone
and starting today 100 mg of Hexadrone.

@Ricky10 just posted that he is 6 days into HEX-D from PRE which is what I have on hand and that it is not as potent as his past runs. He stated that it seems to be more like 30-40mg per cap. If that's the case do you think my shutdown will be as severe?

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks @Matthersby! I really do appreciate all the support and advice from you guys. It's the reason I turn to the AM community when I need knowledgable advice. I live in NYC so if anyone knows a good Endocrinologist that they can recommend that would be great. I've decided to stay at my current stack of:
-400 mg of Adrenosterone

@Ricky10 just posted that he is 6 days into HEX-D from PRE which is what I have on hand and that it is not as potent as his past runs. He stated that it seems to be more like 30-40mg per cap. If that's the case do you think my shutdown will be as severe?
You will have suppression and a potential for shutdown with any form of PH or AAS. However, the compoundsyou listed (less the Hex) are very mild. As stated, you should run a proper PCT with SERM to cover all of your bases and recover appropriately.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You will have suppression and a potential for shutdown with any form of PH or AAS. However, the compoundsyou listed (less the Hex) are very mild. As stated, you should run a proper PCT with SERM to cover all of your bases and recover appropriately.
Thanks but that was not my question. If you read my earlier post you see I have MA Research Tamoxifen (in liquid form) 20mg per ml on hand.
I will be running it at 20/20/10/10 starting the day after I finish my stack.
My question is if the Hex-D truly isn’t as potent and really is only 30-40 mg per cap as @Ricky10 stated in another thread, will my suppression be less, meaning will I still be putting myself at risk of needed TRT some day?
I ask that because I would think 30-40 mg of Hexadrone added to my stack seems very low but want to know if it will still cause severe suppression to the point where I might need TRT someday or will that low of a dose give me better odds of recovering with the SERM/PCT I have on hand?
@Hyde @Matthersby

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks but that was not my question. If you read my earlier post you see I have MA Research Tamoxifen (in liquid form) 20mg per ml on hand.
I will be running it at 20/20/10/10 starting the day after I finish my stack.
My question is if the Hex-D truly isn’t as potent and really is only 30-40 mg per cap as @Ricky10 stated in another thread, will my suppression be less, meaning will I still be putting myself at risk of needed TRT some day?
I ask that because I would think 30-40 mg of Hexadrone added to my stack seems very low but want to know if it will still cause severe suppression to the point where I might need TRT someday or will that low of a dose give me better odds of recovering with the SERM/PCT I have on hand?
@Hyde @Matthersby
I don’t think you quite understand. Everyone is different and reacts differently to different compounds. That being said suppression depends on a variety of factors I.e. duration of cycle, how you react to compounds, etc. Again, if you read Ricky’s post correctly he stated that most people run the Hex-D around 300 mg due to potency. You will be fine with the compounds you listed at appropriate dosages, and the aforementioned PCT.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t think you quite understand. Everyone is different and reacts differently to different compounds. That being said suppression depends on a variety of factors I.e. duration of cycle, how you react to compounds, etc. Again, if you read Ricky’s post correctly he stated that most people run the Hex-D around 300 mg due to potency. You will be fine with the compounds you listed at appropriate dosages, and the aforementioned PCT.
^Well said.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Look, I’m going to be brutally honest here. If you don’t want to possibly have to run TRT later on then don’t run anything at all. You either run the risk of not recovering or you don’t run anything at all. I’m 22 and I did things for the post part right (probably could have PCTd better) but here I am on TRT because of previous cycles that people say I would be pretty much fine running. Everyone is different.

You can screw around all you want with hormones and the body is pretty resilient but at the end of the day, there’s still a risk and you have to be willing to accept that risk. If you aren’t then you aren’t ready to run anything

Last edited:

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Got it! Thanks, I'm going to get bloods done immediately so I can at least know where I'm at. I think I'm going to start the Hexadrone at 1 cap and see how it goes from there. Thanks for all the great advice guys.... it's much appreciated. I'll keep you all posted on my results going forward.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Got it! Thanks, I'm going to get bloods done immediately so I can at least know where I'm at. I think I'm going to start the Hexadrone at 1 cap and see how it goes from there. Thanks for all the great advice guys.... it's much appreciated. I'll keep you all posted on my results going forward.
Best of luck!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
-400 mg of Adrenosterone

Yeah, it seems I have been blessed with some ultra potent Hexadrone in the past (for whatever reason) and I was definitely surprised that I had to dose significantly higher with Hex-D than I have been used to. 300mg seems to be the common recommended dose for experienced users though anyway, and I still love my Hexadrone either way!

That's an awesome cycle shaping up, and I expect you will also run the Hex-D higher than 100mg/day after feeling it out. If you really want to make things fun, add in the 3-AD like I did (and @Hyde suggested):p

Hexadrone stacks exceptionally well with the above products!

Last edited:
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Look, I’m going to be brutally honest here. If you don’t want to possibly have to run TRT later on then don’t run anything at all. You either run the risk of not recovering or you don’t run anything at all. I’m 22 and I did things for the post part right (probably could have PCTd better) but here I am on TRT because of previous cycles that people say I would be pretty much fine running. Everyone is different.

You can screw around all you want with hormones and the body is pretty resilient but at the end of the day, there’s still a risk and you have to be willing to accept that risk. If you aren’t then you aren’t ready to run anything
Brother, weren’t you Gutterpump on here?! When did you start running stuff? I remember you on here in 2015.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Brother, weren’t you Gutterpump on here?! When did you start running stuff? I remember you on here in 2015.
Nah I’ve always been Clen though I know who you’re talking about. I don’t know where they went though. I ran stuff in HS, did a cycle or two in college then another recently. I’ve only been here since 16 though

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it seems I have been blessed with some ultra potent Hexadrone in the past (for whatever reason) and I was definitely surprised that I had to dose significantly higher with Hex-D than I have been used to. 300mg seems to be the common recommended dose for experienced users though anyway, and I still love my Hexadrone either way!

That's an awesome cycle shaping up, and I expect you will also run the Hex-D higher than 100mg/day after feeling it out. If you really want to make things fun, add in the 3-AD like I did (and @Hyde suggested):p

Hexadrone stacks exceptionally well with the above products!
I can't tell you all @Hyde, @Ricky10, @Matthersby, and @Tsteele60 how much I appreciate your advice. I just made an appointment with an Endocrinologist here in New York City to get my blood taken as well. Will keep this thread updated so that I can let you all know how my stack turns out. Thanks again guys!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nah I’ve always been Clen though I know who you’re talking about. I don’t know where they went though. I ran stuff in HS, did a cycle or two in college then another recently. I’ve only been here since 16 though
Ok. Ya I remember you’ve been on here awhile.
Remember you a ways back though. That’s crazy, I always thought you were 30 or so.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok. Ya I remember you’ve been on here awhile.
Remember you a ways back though. That’s crazy, I always thought you were 30 or so.
Haha I never tried to come off as being older I just always researched **** I talked about cause I didn’t want to seem stupid running **** so young, but now look at me. It got me by the balls at some point (literally lol).

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha I never tried to come off as being older I just always researched **** I talked about cause I didn’t want to seem stupid running **** so young, but now look at me. It got me by the balls at some point (literally lol).
I was really lucky to cycle as long as I did. Got on here almost 10 years ago and had already done several cycles with well thought out pcts. Had test in the 800s all the way until I was 35 or so.
Now I just try to share what took me out of the cycle game.
It’s all good being on Trt if you’re up for the headaches that come with it. I’ll never get off, I love it. I Feel and look decent for 40.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@Hyde, @Ricky10, @Matthersby, and @Tsteele60
I'm going to ask a question that might be stupid, but that is why I ask you guys as you know more than me...

So I added the Hexadrone (100mg a day) on Thursday and only took it until Saturday (3 days on it) before I stopped. I got SO freaked out about having to potentially need TRT someday that I decided to continue with my Epiandrosterone and Adrenosterone stack the way it was before I added in the HEX. I'm really seeing great results on 900mg of Epiandro and 400mg of 11-kt a day that I figured why risk it.

So here is my question...Has the 3 days of 100 mg per day of Hexadrone done anything to me? Meaning has it caused any suppression or is three days not enough to have an effect?
Also, can I continue the remaining 6 weeks I have of my Epiandro/11kt stack without needing to do anything to combat the three days I did of Hexadrone or do I need to do/start taking something since I was on Hexadronbe for three days?

I know these might be stupid questions but I'm not as experienced as you guys and I just want to ask people who are more knowledgeable so that I can be sure.

PS...Does anyone want to buy my bottle of HEX-D? I only took 3 caps so there are still 87 capsules left in it. If anyone is interested, I'll sell it for half of what I paid as a thank you for all the advice I've gotten on this thread. Thanks in advance guys.

John

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@Hyde, @Ricky10, @Matthersby, and @Tsteele60
I'm going to ask a question that might be stupid, but that is why I ask you guys as you know more than me...

So I added the Hexadrone (100mg a day) on Thursday and only took it until Saturday (3 days on it) before I stopped. I got SO freaked out about having to potentially need TRT someday that I decided to continue with my Epiandrosterone and Adrenosterone stack the way it was before I added in the HEX. I'm really seeing great results on 900mg of Epiandro and 400mg of 11-kt a day that I figured why risk it.

So here is my question...Has the 3 days of 100 mg per day of Hexadrone done anything to me? Meaning has it caused any suppression or is three days not enough to have an effect?
Also, can I continue the remaining 6 weeks I have of my Epiandro/11kt stack without needing to do anything to combat the three days I did of Hexadrone or do I need to do/start taking something since I was on Hexadronbe for three days?

I know these might be stupid questions but I'm not as experienced as you guys and I just want to ask people who are more knowledgeable so that I can be sure.

PS...Does anyone want to buy my bottle of HEX-D? I only took 3 caps so there are still 87 capsules left in it. If anyone is interested, I'll sell it for half of what I paid as a thank you for all the advice I've gotten on this thread. Thanks in advance guys.

John
No. 3 days isn’t enough to shut you down.
I don’t know if EpiAndro will shut you down though.