Unanswered I need some prohormone advice

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bro you know that epiandro will also suppress you right? Hex for three days won’t have done anything but your already messing with your hormones anyway.....

Look it sounds like your kinda freaking out here but you gotta remember that there’s no hard and fast rules - for every story about a kid that did 6 weeks of Osta and ended up on trt there’s a story about someone running grams of test and orals for years and bouncing right back and having kids etc (made up examples but you get my point).

Ultimately a light cycle is very unlikely to cause any issues long term but there is always a risk, we make that risk smaller by running sensible cycles/amounts of gear and proper pct.

Don’t let your anxiety mess you up though, if you really are that worried just come off everything, run a small pct and get bloods in 3 months. Gotta accept any cycle has risks if you wanna enjoy it imo

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Couldn’t have said it any better than @Whisky. If you’re gonna continue your stack for the entirety of 6-8 weeks, I’d look into obtaining a SERM and playing it safe in PCT. Not to come across as rude, but if you’re THAT worried about TRT than you should absolutely run a SERM. Again, that’s my 2 cents and these other guys know WAY more than I do. I’m still learning much like yourself.

Last edited:
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My first cycles were 1-AD and Superdrol.
And ran a dozen after that with natural test in the 800s.
Just keep your cycles short and run a quality Serm for post cycle.
Hexadrone isn’t that much worse than EpiAndro. Just be smart, and have fun. Whisky is right, you only live once, it’s all good...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My first cycles were 1-AD and Superdrol.
And ran a dozen after that with natural test in the 800s.
Just keep your cycles short and run a quality Serm for post cycle.
Hexadrone isn’t that much worse than EpiAndro. Just be smart, and have fun. Whisky is right, you only live once, it’s all good...
I remember seeing Bigger Faster Stronger and the revelation that literally nobody I wanted to look like was natty was like, well I guess this is how it’s gonna be! Lol

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@Hyde @Matthersby @Ricky10 @Tsteele60
Just posting my results with this stack as I finished my 8 week run back on Sept 22nd and never got around to posting my results. So I ran CEL Stano-Plex 300 (Epiandrosterone) together with Enhanced Formulations 11-Lean (Adrenosterone). I dosed them as follows...

-900 mg of Epiandrosterone per day (300mg capsules spread out 3 times per day)
-400 mg of Adrenosterone (100 mg capsules spread out 4 times per day)...after 8 weeks i then ran Nolva at 20/20/10/10.

This wasn’t as great a run as the first time I ran this although the first time I ran Epiandro at 1,000mg and the 11-kt was a transdermal. This time around I added a little muscle mass (nothing crazy) but i did lean out a bit. I will say I did look more full and harder but that could also be attributed to how hard I was training. I got my bloods back after my PCT and my Test was 720 and my Estradiol was 25 so looks like those numbers were in check.

All in all I would say it was a nice 8 week run/stack but nothing to brag about. Thanks for all the help and advice you guys gave me while I was on this run. It’s much appreciated

John

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The difference could lay in the 11-KT, because it's more potent than Adrenosterone.

Oldog

Awards
Yeah, it seems I have been blessed with some ultra potent Hexadrone in the past (for whatever reason) and I was definitely surprised that I had to dose significantly higher with Hex-D than I have been used to. 300mg seems to be the common recommended dose for experienced users though anyway, and I still love my Hexadrone either way!

That's an awesome cycle shaping up, and I expect you will also run the Hex-D higher than 100mg/day after feeling it out. If you really want to make things fun, add in the 3-AD like I did (and @Hyde suggested):p

Hexadrone stacks exceptionally well with the above products!
What about DMZ instead of the Hex? I've been planning a similar run but wondering if there would be much difference in results and PCT?

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What about DMZ instead of the Hex? I've been planning a similar run but wondering if there would be much difference in results and PCT?
DMZ is methylated, it will be harder on the liver and lipids, but probably more cost effective.