I need some advice...

uofh rsixx

uofh rsixx

Awards
Ive been lurking this board for about 3 months and recently decided to get registered...anyways, I have been lifting for about 3 years straight and have decided to try P-Max...However Ive had it for about 2 weeks now and have been freaked out to start it. First off, I told myself that I wanted to have everything ON HAND before I start any kind of cycle. I have selected a SERM which I want but have no idea on how to go about getting it. I have been to the doctor and straight up asked him if he would prescribe it for me, and unfortunately, of course, he said no..haha, so now im stuck. Has anyone bought the stuff online? Im worried bc I dont want to buy it online and when im halfway through my pct find out that its not real....If anyone can help here please feel free...

My other question is this, when I start the cycle, I am going to be dosing the P-Max with a multivitamin and whey protein for about 4 weeks. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE THAT I NEED TO TAKE WHILE ON THE CYCLE?

Then, as far as my pct, lets say I get the nolvadex which is my SERM...Along with a multivitamin should I take Rebound XT as well? and is that it? I apologize for the long post and newb questions, however after a couple months reading you guys's posts here im soo confused and a little scared...I want to make 100% sure I know what im getting myself into before I start...Thanks for any help!!