I need a supplement to help me with focus, productivity and mood

ForceOfNature

Awards
Hey guys, I'm a student and I always feel slow and foggy in the mornings. It's really been impacting my productivity and I have exams soon. I need something to kick start me. I have been looking into a few products, make some recommendations and tell me what you think.

CnP Aggro
Rich piana mentality
SNS focus xt

I'm mainly looking for something that will boost focus, productivity and provide a bit of energy but would be extremely pleased if it boosted creativity along with uplifting my mood.

Thanks!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Adderex-SR from Hi Tech boosts energy and helps with concentration..

ForceOfNature

Awards
Adderex-SR from Hi Tech boosts energy and helps with concentration..
Looks interesting but only can recognize 1 or 2 ingredients in there. Anyone use this or wanna chime in with their knowledge

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like SNS's Phenibut xt. It's a pretty nice supp with good ingredients. I'd recommend giving it a try.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Just straight caffeine usually works for me.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I enjoyed SNS Focus XT a lot, I got great focus and energy from it. Are you looking for any other benefits from the product? The reason I ask is because most fat loss supplements can help a great deal with focus and energy. Products like Performax Oxymax XT and PES Alphamine have always helped me stay concentrated and incredibly focused. Even though my goals at the time were fat loss, I noticed an incredible increase in productivity and attentiveness while using them.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd get Focus XT!. It won't hype you up at all either. Only has 200mg caffeine per scoop so you won't feel cracked out. Just calm, focused and ready to go. I like the Cotton Candy flavor the best.

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
If you go with focus XT I would start light on the dose. Not everyone's body adjust to the choline right away. It really messed with my stomach at first. Should pass after a couple days.

Edit: does get the job done though. Great product for focus and energy.

ForceOfNature

Awards
I am bulking so no need for any fat burners atm. Looks like focus xt is getting alot of love, I'm probably gonna stack it with Noopet xt if I go with it. What you guys think of mentality and aggro?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounds like you need some ELIX1R ;)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would look into OxyMax XT. Yes, it is marketed as a fat burner, but the N-Phenethyldimethylamine and Beta-Phenylethylamine help release catecholamineswhich help enhance mood and well being.

Here are some comments in the review thread pretaining to what you are looking for:

"Just a couple quick comments about it. I like the other comment above about it being a "clean" feeling so I will steal that I guess For me it was what I can describe as a nice subtle, but noticeable, clean energy/mood. Just a better sense of well being..."

"Unlike other supplements, I did not experience any drastic decrease in effects with time (mood enhancement, focus, energy, appetite suppression). It definitely got me through some very sluggish days.

My dose scheme of choice is 2 caps on an empty stomach. That would provide me with at least 4-5 hours of clean energy and focus. Mood boost would be a blast of euphoria around 30-40 minutes which would slowly fade into a general sense of well being."

"
2) Energy 9/10: My all time favorite feature of this product aside from the mood boosting effects is the energy that it supplies. Yes it does raise your heart rate a bit but not to the point that it becomes uncomfortable. In fact, it is not a jittery energy, it is smooth and very long lasting.

4) Mood 10/10: Ahhhh my favorite attribute of oxymax... the mood enhancement! I must admit I am a euphoria chaser. In fact, I wouldn't care if a supplement didn't do anything except give me euphoria so it is definitely something I emphasize and look for. With that said, oxymax kills it in this department. I have yet to be in a bad mood while on oxymax and have fund that its great for stressful days.

5) focus 9/10: Simply put, I love studying while on oxymax because of the focus it gives me. It puts me in the zone to the point where I lose track of time. This aspect of oxymax also allows for greater productivity throughout the day. I can always rely on oxymax when I need a study aid or a work aid"

There is even more in the review thread that you can read as well. Nutriverse has 20% off the Performax Line with the code GINAS20 until the 27th, making OxyMax XT very cost effective. For your purpose, you could just take 1 cap a day.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Focus XT and Noopept is about the best you will find
What I would go with here.
Cotton candy is great, too

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Aggro has been treating me well

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
A lot of people are recommending CC FXT, but if you like a bit of a sour candy taste like myself, go with the Blue Raspberry.

I've never tried the other two products, but I know FXT is great from personal experience. Solid and safe Nootropic foundation, that is stackable as well. With something like Aggro, you are stuck with things like Picamilon (which you may not want), or 20mg of Noopept at once, whereas you may want 10mg dosed 3x a day.

FXT is also dirt cheap at TFSupps.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Focus xt with noopept for a basic all around stack

Could add
Anaricetam or phenylpiricetam with rhodiola, ashwaghanda and bacopa

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Noopept
Sam-e or l- tyrosine
Rhodiola

That is a nice simple little stack that would be great for your purposes.

Thiefcatcher

Thiefcatcher

Awards
I can't speak about the other products as I have never tried them but currently my wife and I are both using CnP Aggro, and we love it. My wife is in Nursing school and it's been helping her get through class and homework with a 4 y/o running around the house. For me, I never really "feel" it, it's just a smooth, clean energy that helps me get through tough days at work, and trust me, staring at monitors for 8 hrs a day and fighting with shoplifters really taxes your mental focus. Plus the hulk juice is friggin yummy:yumyum:

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Focus xt with noopept for a basic all around stack

Could add
Anaricetam or phenylpiricetam with rhodiola, ashwaghanda and bacopa
+1

Focus XT is probably one of the best affordable "bases" for a nootropic stack on the market at the moment, although I have a feeling ELIX1R is going to take the top spot based on what I've been hearing so far. Adaptogens and herbal supplements have a lot of potential in cognitive/nootropic formulas IMO, and the fact that some of them work better with regular use (ex: bacopa) is also nice, as once you get a bit used to the caffeine/stims that provide acute energy and focus, more benefits of other ingredients are in full effect.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it something you will be taking daily?
I didn't get much from Focus XT. Just sort a mild zoned in.
Aggro is a whole different level but I don't take it daily. I hear the race Rams in it are bad to take daily for an extended period of time. Maybe kisaj can shed some light on that

OL is releasing something good pretty soon. Idk the profile, but it's supposed to be the best out there

Phenibut is dangerous and not an everyday supplement.
On a side note, I remember a thread bashing hi-tech for their pharmaceutical like supplement names. Adderex brings adderall to mind.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Is it something you will be taking daily?
I didn't get much from Focus XT. Just sort a mild zoned in.
Aggro is a whole different level but I don't take it daily. I hear the race Rams in it are bad to take daily for an extended period of time. Maybe kisaj can shed some light on that

OL is releasing something good pretty soon. Idk the profile, but it's supposed to be the best out there

Phenibut is dangerous and not an everyday supplement.
On a side note, I remember a thread bashing hi-tech for their pharmaceutical like supplement names. Adderex brings adderall to mind.
Did you every try FXT + Noopept? That is supposed to be the next level combo. I have some Noopept + FXT myself, but I'm going to wait a few months to try it out. Interested to see how you compare it to Aggro if you do end up trying it, but I'm going to be trying Aggro and DaVinci in the future regardless.

I'm also curious about ELIX1R, interested to see what OL can do with the Noot category.

+1 for the Adderex thing. Absolutely ridiculous name.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you every try FXT + Noopept? That is supposed to be the next level combo. I have some Noopept + FXT myself, but I'm going to wait a few months to try it out. Interested to see how you compare it to Aggro if you do end up trying it, but I'm going to be trying Aggro and DaVinci in the future regardless.

I'm also curious about ELIX1R, interested to see what OL can do with the Noot category.

+1 for the Adderex thing. Absolutely ridiculous name.
I took Noopept for about a week and didn't notice much. I don't take Aggro daily. Just when I have a lot of stuff due and need to grind out a solid 6-8 hours of work.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will there be a capped version also?
A lot of people are recommending CC FXT, but if you like a bit of a sour candy taste like myself, go with the Blue Raspberry.

I've never tried the other two products, but I know FXT is great from personal experience. Solid and safe Nootropic foundation, that is stackable as well. With something like Aggro, you are stuck with things like Picamilon (which you may not want), or 20mg of Noopept at once, whereas you may want 10mg dosed 3x a day.

FXT is also dirt cheap at TFSupps.
I've love the.Cotton Candy. Been using it for years and still love the smell when I open a tub.
Picamilon won't be available much longer but but Nutriverse has it dirt cheap

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I've love the.Cotton Candy. Been using it for years and still love the smell when I open a tub.
Picamilon won't be available much longer but but Nutriverse has it dirt cheap
I'm definitely going to order a tub of CC next time, even though I'm not really a CC fan, just to try it. It's easily the most recommended flavour whenever FXT is mentioned.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks interesting but only can recognize 1 or 2 ingredients in there. Anyone use this or wanna chime in with their knowledge
all of the ingredients are PEA isomers. PEA can provide energy, mental focus, and a significant mood boost.

ForceOfNature

Awards
I'm gonna ride it out till olympus labs drops there new product, sounds like it's just around the corner and it would give me an excuse to grab some CU or triumph. I think aggro and FXT are around the same price but I believe I heard something about AN OL insider next week so hopefully it brings the price to that range.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Focus XT, Aggro is also good. I have tubs of both in my cabinet.

Focus XT + dopadex is what I use to study most often. I like Aggro as well.

Add in some extra goodies.

sounds like you need some ELIX1R ;)
Any label yet?

Focus XT is a staple for me, but I'm always curious to see what other quality products companies are bringing to the study vertical.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I can't speak about the other products as I have never tried them but currently my wife and I are both using CnP Aggro, and we love it. My wife is in Nursing school and it's been helping her get through class and homework with a 4 y/o running around the house. For me, I never really "feel" it, it's just a smooth, clean energy that helps me get through tough days at work, and trust me, staring at monitors for 8 hrs a day and fighting with shoplifters really taxes your mental focus. Plus the hulk juice is friggin yummy:yumyum:
Yep. Between class, work, and lifting, I need something to keep me going. Aggro does it for me. Hulk juice is SO good. Sipping on it at work right now.
I also like to mix cherry limeade Alphamine with the bloodied ogre (cherry limeade) Aggro flavor :)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am the cocoa powder crazy guy on the board lately, but I believe focus, calm energy are the biggest improvements I see since taking it in my coffee. I went a day without it yesterday and realized how much it helps.

I also got some samples of OxyMay XT, which is a fat burner, but I have to say I had a really happy, productive week while using it. It really, really impressed me. It honestly had a dramatic change on my outlook on life. A real kick in the pants.

I've never used Focus XT but everyone raves about it. I have used many of the ingredients in FXT in my own mixes and I think it is a strong looming product. Noopept, for focus and energy, seems to be over rated to me. It isn't that noticeable IMO. But as a mix, it has its place.

ForceOfNature

Awards
I would look into OxyMax XT. Yes, it is marketed as a fat burner, but the N-Phenethyldimethylamine and Beta-Phenylethylamine help release catecholamineswhich help enhance mood and well being.

Here are some comments in the review thread pretaining to what you are looking for:

"Just a couple quick comments about it. I like the other comment above about it being a "clean" feeling so I will steal that I guess For me it was what I can describe as a nice subtle, but noticeable, clean energy/mood. Just a better sense of well being..."

"Unlike other supplements, I did not experience any drastic decrease in effects with time (mood enhancement, focus, energy, appetite suppression). It definitely got me through some very sluggish days.

My dose scheme of choice is 2 caps on an empty stomach. That would provide me with at least 4-5 hours of clean energy and focus. Mood boost would be a blast of euphoria around 30-40 minutes which would slowly fade into a general sense of well being."

"
2) Energy 9/10: My all time favorite feature of this product aside from the mood boosting effects is the energy that it supplies. Yes it does raise your heart rate a bit but not to the point that it becomes uncomfortable. In fact, it is not a jittery energy, it is smooth and very long lasting.

4) Mood 10/10: Ahhhh my favorite attribute of oxymax... the mood enhancement! I must admit I am a euphoria chaser. In fact, I wouldn't care if a supplement didn't do anything except give me euphoria so it is definitely something I emphasize and look for. With that said, oxymax kills it in this department. I have yet to be in a bad mood while on oxymax and have fund that its great for stressful days.

5) focus 9/10: Simply put, I love studying while on oxymax because of the focus it gives me. It puts me in the zone to the point where I lose track of time. This aspect of oxymax also allows for greater productivity throughout the day. I can always rely on oxymax when I need a study aid or a work aid"

There is even more in the review thread that you can read as well. Nutriverse has 20% off the Performax Line with the code GINAS20 until the 27th, making OxyMax XT very cost effective. For your purpose, you could just take 1 cap a day.
Why not use those ingredients in a pre workout? I know ds craze had something like that and everyone loved it. Also I don't want appetite suppression so if I did 1 cap what effects could I be getting?

ForceOfNature

Awards
I'm strongly considering aggro since it already has Noopet and I can get free shipping, very cost effective but I'm gonna wait till OL drops elixir so I don't regret not waiting. Looking into oxymax xt as well.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Why not use those ingredients in a pre workout? I know ds craze had something like that and everyone loved it. Also I don't want appetite suppression so if I did 1 cap what effects could I be getting?
Performax does make a preworkout with those ingredients, Hypermax XT. It provides very strong clean energy, and you can take 1-2 scoops depending on your tolerance and how much energy/focus you need. I think 1 scoop of Hypermax could be a good alternative if you're looking for focus and energy.

The Oxymax dosing is 1 cap per serving, and 1 cap is really all you need at once. The appetite suppression will be noticable for sure, but that is also a side effect of being focused. When you're focused on the task at hand, you don't get hungry as easily. I think that Oxymax or Hypermax would be a good product to give you focus and clean energy.

If you're interested in any Performax products, take advantage of Nutriverse's sale going on right now. They have all Performax Labs products on sale for 20% off until Jan. 27. Use the code GAINS20

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I take two caps, that is when appetite suppression is most noticeable for me. Also, in the reviews, most people bring up that two caps at once kills their appetite. A single cap may not kill your appetite at all. However, I can safely say a single cap does provide does provide clean energy and a better sense of well being.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aggro? Anyone know cheapest site which has it. PM please. Thanks. Waiting for OLs release too, their inside releases have been amazing lately.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aggro? Anyone know cheapest site which has it. PM please. Thanks. Waiting for OLs release too, their inside releases have been amazing lately.
Probably their main page. Chaosandpain.com
It was $19.99 plus I think Brice30 gives you 30% off pyrobatt

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Probably their main page. Chaosandpain.com
It was $19.99 plus I think Brice30 gives you 30% off pyrobatt
Yep. Hell of a deal.

ForceOfNature

Awards
Damn! Didn't know the 30% off code. That's awesome

mad dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Focus xt is excellent but aggro is on another level....