I need a "push" , non-hormonal products, help!

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
mmmm any suggestion ?
glycobol not great for me, no gains...

other product ?

thanks

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya any particular pathway u want to try? Pill powder etc? And like pem said there is a boat load of great test boosters out by several respected companies.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I like jack3d, 2 scoops of that and you'll get some crazy pumps!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah it depends on what your looking for really. I mean you looking test booster, creatine maybe, a new preworkout, or what? I have been pondering a stack of Green Bulge, IGF-2, Diesel Test Hardcore, and Prime. Least thats the next stack i wanna run.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Our Recycle test booster has some great reviews as well, though all the above mentioned are good choices as well. A good creatine product(Creo2 or Neovar or some type of creatine Malate are great choices,, test booster, pre workout (R4W being a fav right now) along with staples like multi/fish oil/ whey and you are set..... Could check BCAAs as well.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys!

I have 4 bottles of Recycle (purus labs), great product (label is cool)

ok, i will try with jacked, recycle and neovar.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our Recycle test booster has some great reviews as well, though all the above mentioned are good choices as well. A good creatine product(Creo2 or Neovar or some type of creatine Malate are great choices,, test booster, pre workout (R4W being a fav right now) along with staples like multi/fish oil/ whey and you are set..... Could check BCAAs as well.
I will have to check it out. Did not know about it till now.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Primal Male by MAN Sports is a product that is definitely worth looking in to.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I think he was actually trying to avoid test boosting sups when he said nonhormonal. Maby I'm wrong.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Can you give us a little more info about yourself? Stats, training goals, past ph use, etc.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Primal Male does look awesome. This being the only board that I frequent, MAN not having anyone here, along with noone really talking much about their products, it sort of slips in and out of my mind. Unfortunately, of course when it does come back to me, I'm low on cash and can't justify buying it. But it's something that I do have to try in the near future. MAN is a solid company, and Body Octane is a favorite of mine. I HAVE TO remember this next time I have a few extra $$$.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Indeed I have. The results from my first run were pretty solid in regards to maintaining strength while cutting, as well as a much heightened libido. The most drastic gain was in the form of insane recovery and leaning of the mid-section.
Have you used it? What did you get out of it?

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Indeed I have. The results from my first run were pretty solid in regards to maintaining strength while cutting, as well as a much heightened libido. The most drastic gain was in the form of insane recovery and leaning of the mid-section.
Cool thanks. I just finished up a bottle of sustain alpha and it didnt do anything. The first time I used it, it worked great for the libido. This time nothing.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Some forget that products of that nature work best when your body is in a state of deficit . It did nothing for me when I ran it as a standalone; however, it worked well for me in PCT.
Cool thanks. I just finished up a bottle of sustain alpha and it didnt do anything. The first time I used it, it worked great for the libido. This time nothing.