I lab tested my Narrows Labs S23 capsules and this is what was found

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
MA Research: 99% purity, properly dosed, great price (probably best price on the market).
Mike, would you ever consider making capsule versions available of your research compounds as an alternative to selling strictly liquids?. You would have my business. Don’t know if a capsule can still legally pass as a research chemical, but I am seeing more and more research companies seem to be manufacturing capsulated versions of their Sarms.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No...and I'll tell you why. It's because untagged follistatin costs a fortune. I've use follistatin many times...and only once did it do what it is supposed to do...because it was untagged and dosed at 500 mcg/ml (rather than the standard 100 mcg/ml). If follistatin is good, it takes about 500 mcg/day to produce the kind of gains that one should expect. I once gained 17 lbs in 21 days using 500 mcg of untagged follistatin daily. Through lab analysis it was shown to be untagged and properly dosed. Furthermore, it had just been produced 1 week prior (follistatin doesn't stay good for a very long time).

Virtually every other brand of follistatin I tried was tagged and the dosage ranged from 100 mcg to 500 mcg. All of these provided pathetic gains, if any at all. Unfortunately, almost all follistatin is tagged...and there is a huge difference between tagged and untagged follistatin. The reason it's almost always tagged is because it makes it WAY easier and cheaper to produce. Making untagged follistatin requires the molecule to be synthesized from scratch, with each part of the 300+ molecular chain being individually strung together in a very labor intensive and costly process. Therefore, after a lab makes their first run they "tag" it, so they can use it as a "copy" or "blueprint" for future runs. This makes it way easier and loss costly to reproduce. The problem with this is that tagged follistatin doesn't work the same in the body. So, the only option is to spend a small fortune having it synthesized from scratch...or use tagged follistatin. In my opinion, neither option is viable.
Is YK 11 a legit myoststin inhibitor?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The small dose would have been an entire 1 mg, and follistatin I've seen comes as powder, needs to be reconstituted before use. Only one place had it, I suppose it was probably tagged. Speaking openly about it, I guess I mean I was on such a heavy and prolonged cycle my gains basically stopped and i had to start swapping out compounds. i hypothesized that follistatin, one dose, might restart the process. But back then it wasn't around.
What do you mean by “tagged”?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello Mike.

I trust your products and since I know they are correct was hoping you could tell me how much prami is ok I know at even 1.25 my stomach would ache thanks in advance
I can't comment on my products because they are for research only, but from what I have heard from people who use the prescription drug, you want to start VERY low (like 1/10th of a mg/day) and slowly work your way up 1/10th of a mg at a time. So, maybe start at 1/10th for 4-5 days...then move to 2/10th's for 4-5 days...then move to 3/10th's for 4-5 days, etc...until you reach between .5 mcg/day an 1 mg/day. That is the only way for most people to avoid nausea.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you gonna continue with the RC site?
Of course. I NEVER closed! I only stopped adverting. I don't know why so many people thought I closed, as I never said any such thing. I put up one post explaining that I was pulling my sponsorships for safety reasons, but that I was remaining open.

So, yes, I am absolutely open. I would love to advertise here, but it's kind if risky for research companies..

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol 1: it was kind of a rhetorical question, the point being precisely that you and I are ignorant of these facts and cant answer this question.

Lol 2: you chose to pipe up in here about this, so I dunno why youre now being all indifferent.
I really don't know what you are talking about. I was ALWAYS indifferent to the situation...because it's not my company. Prior to the post you are commenting on, I had put up a single post saying I didn't think the under-dosing was intentional (simply because it wouldn't make sense from a profit standpoint) and supplied some standard industry guidelines because I thought others might be interested. But personally, I have no dog in this race...and couldn't give two ****s what any other research company does. I wish them the best and hope they are ethical, but it's really not something I'm concerned with because it's not my business and I can't control other people. I am always indifferent to what other companies are doing. It doesn't concern or pertain to me.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So what was illegal about Vicaine?
The product itself wasn't "illegal". Rather, it wasn't DSHEA compliant. There's a huge difference between the two. M-sten is an ILLEGAL product, whereas nothing in Vicaine was illegal. It just wan't allowed to be out in supplements intended for human consumption...like 3,000 other products currently sold on the market. :).

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Of course. I NEVER closed! I only stopped adverting. I don't know why so many people thought I closed, as I never said any such thing. I put up one post explaining that I was pulling my sponsorships for safety reasons, but that I was remaining open.

So, yes, I am absolutely open. I would love to advertise here, but it's kind if risky for research companies..

Yes I knew you hadn’t closed up shop but I was just asking that because of you shutting down the other site. I get a lot of my goodies from you. Never been disappointed.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes I knew you hadn’t closed up shop but I was just asking that because of you shutting down the other site. I get a lot of my goodies from you. Never been disappointed.
I never closed either of my sites, except one time for about a week while I was re-designing the websites. Aside from that, both companies have always been open--both MA Labs and MA Research.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I never closed either of my sites, except one time for about a week while I was re-designing the websites. Aside from that, both companies have always been open--both MA Labs and MA Research.
Ok I guess I was assuming that you were closing when you put Vicaine on sale and you said you would not put any of the other Supps at a discounted price because you didn’t have many of them left and they wouldn’t last long anyway. So I speculated that what you said in the sale announcement meant you would not be restocking those items. So that led me to believe if everything is gone, you wouldn’t keep the site open.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok I guess I was assuming that you were closing when you put Vicaine on sale and you said you would not put any of the other Supps at a discounted price because you didn’t have many of them left and they wouldn’t last long anyway. So I speculated that what you said in the sale announcement meant you would not be restocking those items. So that led me to believe if everything is gone, you wouldn’t keep the site open.
I understand, but what I actually said was that I didn't have much Vicaine PM left and therefore wouldn't be putting it on sale...because it would sell anyway. The post was only about the discontinuation of Vicaine. I never mentioned anything about my other products. Simple misunderstanding. :)

I'm actually in the process of designing 7-8 new products for MA Labs.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I understand, but what I actually said was that I didn't have much Vicaine PM left and therefore wouldn't be putting it on sale...because it would sell anyway. The post was only about the discontinuation of Vicaine. I never mentioned anything about my other products. Simple misunderstanding. :)

Ok my bad

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Any chance you'll have something similar to vicaine? Having a bottle like that for an evening when your wound up and needing to relax is invaluable. There is nothing else like it I've found - and pure tianeptine is just flat out too addictive. Phenibut is good - but you have to clear such a large window from eating it really makes it counter productive to bodybuilding.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any chance you'll have something similar to vicaine? Having a bottle like that for an evening when your wound up and needing to relax is invaluable. There is nothing else like it I've found - and pure tianeptine is just flat out too addictive. Phenibut is good - but you have to clear such a large window from eating it really makes it counter productive to bodybuilding.
So Vicaine mellows you out? That interesting because it jacks me up. Like.... I wanna get sh!t done right now jacked up. Only issue, I crash hard if I take more than 1 at a time. At 1 tab I still feel awesome but I don’t crash.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just to clarify. Narrows product comes from Washington. Rock Labz from Montana. Not the same companies, possibly they use same label manufacturer?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just to clarify. Narrows product comes from Washington. Rock Labz from Montana. Not the same companies, possibly they use same label manufacturer?
The only thing I can find on either one of these names/brands whatever, is 1 guy on IG pumping both of them.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So Vicaine mellows you out? That interesting because it jacks me up. Like.... I wanna get sh!t done right now jacked up. Only issue, I crash hard if I take more than 1 at a time. At 1 tab I still feel awesome but I don’t crash.
I take more than 1. It calms me might be a better way of putting it. Whether it's an opiate, tianeptine, phenibut, etc. I always get some energy. It's like I'm usually wound so tight that if I get something in the mix to relax me in general I can get focused and be more productive. So yes, calming but also gives me a little boost. I can take it right before bed and sleep great or mid afternoon and be productive. So maybe theres a little extra energy in there that I'm just not differentiating. But not this crazy drive that some people report.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting. I think their is a guy at Insydeoutfitness that makes videos who pushes both of their products. I believe he may be from Montana. I am guessing Rock Labz only provided a PO Box not a street return address? I did notice Narrows and Rock Labs has the exact same language on both websites describing their shipping policy to a letter.

Deadlifter99

Deadlifter99

Awards
-20% dosing means keep your eyes open for a better company but at least there's real S23 in there instead of who knows what.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting. I think their is a guy at Insydeoutfitness that makes videos who pushes both of their products. I believe he may be from Montana. I am guessing Rock Labz only provided a PO Box not a street return address? I did notice Narrows and Rock Labs has the exact same language on both websites describing their shipping policy to a letter.
I feel ya JP,...I’ve seen his videos on YouTube and he seems very much in cahoots with both companies, although I think rock labz is gone?

I don’t know if he’s just a spokesman or like really inside these companies...

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I feel ya JP,...I’ve seen his videos on YouTube and he seems very much in cahoots with both companies, although I think rock labz is gone?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Ya unfortunately Rock Labz folded. They had a lot of “goodies”. I ran their DMZ. Definitely was legit.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn’t be happy about these results tbh.
With all the fake Sarms and prohormones spiked and sold as a Sarm I will take it. Their Sarms are inexpensive so it doesn’t bother me if that sample was a little under dosed. Could have just been a one off too. The rawz for Sarms are really dirt cheap in bulk from China so the profit margin is already quite high so I doubt the under dosage was deliberate, but who knows. They wouldn’t gain much financially by doing a 20 percent under dosage for something that is already very inexpensive to buy.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Rock labs was legit AF have a few bottles of sd stored up. Should have got some epi too