I finally decided on my melt the fat stack - opinions welcome

EC99SS

Awards
Hi all
Well I think I've finally decided on my new "melt the fat off" cutting stack. I've taken each of these at one point in time but never as a stack. Here's some background on me first. I took a long hiatus (shame on me) and ballooned up to 186 pounds. I decided to hit it hardcore again and get back to awesome shape and reach my personal best.

- 5'6" - 168 pounds (started at 186 six weeks ago). My best shape was 163 pounds and 10.5% BF. I'm looking to get into 7-8% now.
- Been doing the Keto diet on and off for 3 years. So far been on strict Keto diet for the past 6 weeks with all my macros set (5%C / 65%F/ 30%P). I track my macros daily
- Workout has recently changed:
- Was 4 days a week lifting (split routine) and 6 days a week cardio
- Now 3 full body days lifting (in a circuit type setting to up the heart rate), higher reps, lower weight, and 6 days of cardio. In 6 weeks I'll switch routines again to low sets, heavy weights.

Ok now to my stack:
- AT2
- Activate Xtreme
- Triozole
- Lean Xtreme
- OEP

I'm fine with stims and OEP doesn't give me the jitters. During my typical cut I tend to drop in Test (as most do). So I'm adding AX/TZ to the stack. Both have worked great for me in the past. Finally AT2 and Lean Xtreme to round it all out.

On top of the above stack I'm also having in my arsenal:
1) Orange Oximega
2) OptiMen Vitamins (still have a bottle left)
3) ON Whey

I welcome any inputs/opinions. I'm no expert however try to do as much research as I can. I believe (and hope) the above stack will work great synergistically

Thanks!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Very nice setup up but here a few options.

Erase Pro
Dexaprine
PES Shift
Alpha T2
OEP

----------

Triozole
Activate Xtreme
TTA 500
Reduce xt
PES Shift
OEP
--------

reversitol v2
testabolan v2
Dexaprine
Reduce XT
Alpha T2
OEP

and add in Orange Oximega along with Formula-X to any of the above stack, but there really lots of options out there so those are some of them.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Very nice setup up but here a few options.

Erase Pro
Dexaprine
PES Shift
Alpha T2
OEP

----------

Triozole
Activate Xtreme
TTA 500
Reduce xt
PES Shift
OEP
--------

reversitol v2
testabolan v2
Dexaprine
Reduce XT
Alpha T2
OEP

and add in Orange Oximega along with Formula-X to any of the above stack, but there really lots of options out there so those are some of them.
Those stacks will kill you if your not the stimulant superman

OP; your stack looks very good. Remember diet & a lot of cardio and the fat will melt off

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree!

dexaprine at only a HALF a caplet is crazy potent!

I'm a very experienced stim junkie.

I hope you listen.

As a suggestion

I'd go with T2 + OEP.....OR.....Dexaprine SOLO

UOTE=Jonbero;3339608]Those stacks will kill you if your not the stimulant superman

OP; your stack looks very good. Remember diet & a lot of cardio and the fat will melt off[/QUOTE]

EC99SS

Awards
Thanks all for the replies. I've never used Dexaprine, however from the sounds of it, it seems very potent. I think OEP is strong and I can handle it. However Dexaprine may be too much for me (not sure).

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Those stacks will kill you if your not the stimulant superman

OP; your stack looks very good. Remember diet & a lot of cardio and the fat will melt off
PES shift is a no stim and no caffeine. Alpha t2 clean lots of people don't even feel the stim affect so the only thing he would have to wrot about is the Dexaprine which he should only do half a cap :) we already know he's fine on oep!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
PES shift is a no stim and no caffeine. Alpha t2 clean lots of people don't even feel the stim affect so the only thing he would have to wrot about is the Dexaprine which he should only do half a cap :) we already know he's fine on oep!
Dexaprine already contains diiodos. Unwise to combine with another such product (BOTH ALPHA T2 AND SHIFT) PLUS stims. OEP and dexaprine both have heavy stims.

In summary, jonbero was absolutely right. You need to be more careful before making suggestions like that :)

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Dexaprine already contains diiodos. Unwise to combine with another such product (BOTH ALPHA T2 AND SHIFT) PLUS stims. OEP and dexaprine both have heavy stims.

In summary, jonbero was absolutely right. You need to be more careful before making suggestions like that :)
<3 Haa I was throwing ideas out there but he can just take out either oep or the dexaprine everything else should complement each other, o we can just kill him? ;) lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
<3 Haa I was throwing ideas out there but he can just take out either oep or the dexaprine everything else should complement each other, o we can just kill him? ;) lol
I would do dexaprine with T2 and intimidate... Or OEP, shift and T2. Imho. Marc has good ideas

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I would do dexaprine with T2 and intimidate... Or OEP, shift and T2. Imho. Marc has good ideas
Thank ya! I do learn from the best alon with taking taking adive from other people / researching. Am here to learn!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thank ya! I do learn from the best alon with taking taking adive from other people / researching. Am here to learn!
Word brother

EC99SS

Awards
Well I couldn't fit in dying between my 4:30AM workouts and working out 7 days a week :18:

Thanks for the recommendations. I have looked into Erase Pro and it seems like a very solid supp.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Earse pro is very solid can't go wrong with it

EC99SS

Awards
So If I looked into OEP, Shift and T2, would I just be replacing the Lean Xtreme from my initial stack thought? In other words the stack would now look like

AT2
OEP
Shift
Activate Xtreme
Triazole

One reason I was leaning towards LX is the lowering of cortisol. I have a very highly stressful job (especially in the industry I'm in). I figured lean xtreme will also help in that regard (on top of the fat burning benefits). Please correct me if I'm completely wrong in my approach/thoughts.

Thanks again all.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
So If I looked into OEP, Shift and T2, would I just be replacing the Lean Xtreme from my initial stack thought? In other words the stack would now look like

AT2
OEP
Shift
Activate Xtreme
Triazole

One reason I was leaning towards LX is the lowering of cortisol. I have a very highly stressful job (especially in the industry I'm in). I figured lean xtreme will also help in that regard (on top of the fat burning benefits). Please correct me if I'm completely wrong in my approach/thoughts.

Thanks again all.
Looks good to me, OEP, T2 and shift alone are amazing. Adding cortisol control and other goods in there looks amazing. U got the right idea. Never tried triazole or activate but heard nothin but great things. Looks good bro

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards

AT2
OEP
Shift
Activate Xtreme
Triazole

Thanks again all.
Why did you replace LX with Shift? I mean whats the logic there? Alpha T2 = Shift with added Rauwolscine and Higenamine. Go with 1 or the other.

EC99SS

Awards
Why did you replace LX with Shift? I mean whats the logic there? Alpha T2 = Shift with added Rauwolscine and Higenamine. Go with 1 or the other.
Wasn't intentional. For some reason (not sure why now that I think about it...haha) I thought that was what he meant.

Sorry for my confusion here but some recommended T2 (I'm assuming they mean AT2) and Shift together. You are saying one or the other. I'm not sure which way to go now.

That answer will complete my stack I believe.

AT2
Shift (if this is recommended with AT2)
LX
AX
TZ
OEP

Wow...that's a mean stack! Can't wait to log it. Looking to drop from 12% to around 7-8% with it.

Again I appreciate everyone's help and patience with my questions!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
AT2 and shift yes :)

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Wasn't intentional. For some reason (not sure why now that I think about it...haha) I thought that was what he meant.

Sorry for my confusion here but some recommended T2 (I'm assuming they mean AT2) and Shift together. You are saying one or the other. I'm not sure which way to go now.

That answer will complete my stack I believe.

AT2
Shift (if this is recommended with AT2)
LX
AX
TZ
OEP

Wow...that's a mean stack! Can't wait to log it. Looking to drop from 12% to around 7-8% with it.

Again I appreciate everyone's help and patience with my questions!
It is NOT recommended with AT2 because both of them contain a high dose of diiodo

AT2 and shift yes :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
If your worried bout thyroid suppression. Shift before bed... Works amazing with AT2

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

EC99SS

Awards
All
Thanks for the inputs and help. I've decided on my stack. I think I'm going to play it safe (at least for me) and do AT2 for now. I plan on doing this stack for 6 weeks (maybe move to 8 but will play that by ear depending on my progress)

My cut stack will now be:
- AT2
- LX
- AX
- TZ
- OEP

On top of that I will be taking:
- OxiMega (fish and greens)
- OptiMen
- ON Whey

Looking forward to this!

Thanks