HyperMax XT (25 Servings)

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review brother. Woudl you be able to click the submit review button at the top to give it a score? However if your on mobile then you wont be able too.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
4/5

So this morning I tried out 2 scoops. I'll begin by saying I woke up feeling like crap. Not sick, just tired and worn out. Anyway, I mixed 2 packets with about 10oz of water. The powder was fully dissolved within seconds. Like I mentioned in my 1 packet review, this isn't the standard watermelon taste. The chemical taste is more pronounced at 2 scoops, although it would probably be lighter with more water. HOWEVER...I like it! I hate regular watermelon flavors and don't mind this at all. I also really enjoyed the OG grape craze and loved the OG animal rage (orange). So, maybe I just have an affinity for different tasting pwos.

Within about 15 minutes I felt much better. Had I woken up with more energy, I really feel like 2 packets would have had me buzzing. But it did the job of waking me up and giving me the energy to hit the weights. Focus was definitely on point - I was locked in. Today's workout was Back/Shoulders Hypertrophy. The biggest difference for me between 1 packet and 2 packets was the pump. I train fasted first thing in the morning and hardly ever get a pump. By the end of my back session, I thought my forearms were going to explode. I ended the whole workout with 3x20 cable lateral raises. My shoulders were so pumped that I could barely reach an itch that I had in the middle of my back.

With the great reaction I had from one packet as well, this is an extremely versatile pwo. Because I did not get much a pump from one packet, it would be perfect for cardio or metcons.

All in all, I was very impressed with HyperMax. Also, there was no crash at either serving. I will definitely be picking up a tub.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4/5

Big thanks to Adizzle1 and the Performax team for getting out beaucoups of samples of the reformulated Hypermax XT. I used 1 packet on Monday and had an above-average workout. It was focused and a decent pump. I was overall satisfied with that 1 packet. But I knew there was more waiting...

Yesterday, I went for the 2 packet/scoop dose and went to perform the same workout as Monday. Needless to say, with this dosage my workout went from above-average to beast-like! Here's the quick run-down based on that 2 scoop dose--

Taste 9/10. Right now HM XT is available only in watermelon. I've never been a big watermelon fan, but this isn't your typical watermelon. It's not overly sweet like a jolly rancher, but the watermeelon wasn't that pronounced either. So with 2 scoops in 12oz of water, it came across as pleasantly sweet at the front with just a bit of melon at the end. I like it and would use it as a sipper!

Mixability 9/10. I stirred instead of shaking the product. I was surprised at how well the glycerol mixed. I don't have much experience with it, but I have noticed it chunking up in other products. There were still a few pieces floating around, but for the most part HM XT really mixed well.

Profile 8/10--At 2 scoops, HM XT has a good dose of everything. 1G agmatine, 3.2G Beta-Alanine, 6G CitMal.... My only complaint is to reap the awesome pump rewards is that you have to also get 400mg of caffeine. I know that's just like a cup of green tea for some of you. But I don't like to go over 250-300mg for extended amounts of time. That's just me, though. That two scoop dose also only gives you 18 servings. That kicks me in the cheapskate bone a little bit, you know?

Focus 10/10. Again, at 2 scoops, this stuff dialed me in to 11. I'm not normally known as a "talker" at the gym. I try to say "good morning" so I don't look like a total tool. But, I'm in there to do more than make friends. With two scoops, it almost felt like I was being rude. But I was focused on the task at hand and that was to move iron! It was great!

Pump 10/10. Again, at 2 scoops, the pump was beautiful! I even caught myself doing one-armed cable curls just so I could look at the gorgeous pump in my arms. God, that sounded douchey. But the pump was on point.

At 1 scoop, HyperMax XT seems a bit middle of the road. But at 2 scoops, it feels darn-nigh perfect. So, I'm really curious about the effects at 1.5 scoops. I find that I have to do that with most PWOs anyway. Thankfully, Nutriverse is offering 20% off Performax products right now. I do believe I'm going to have to pick up a tub and give it a shot!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hell yea man, awesome review and I definitely appreciate all the detail! I agree I think most people would do perfectly with 1.5 scoops which still would provide 4.5g Citrulline Malate(3g pure Citrulline), 1.5 Glycerol and 750mg Agmatine with the perfect 300mg caffeine which then your getting nearly 25 servings at those doses!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Had 3 single scoop samples. First day used one scoop - unfortunately I had taken a single cap of OxyMax 4 hours earlier to sample also (which is good) and while I'd thought it wore off when I took the 1 scoop of Hypermax boy did the yohimbe hit hard! I'm very sensitive to it and cannot train effectively on it; it makes me feel sick and weak and the session was accordingly terrible. Low volume and pretty feeble lifting.

To be safe next 2 days still only took 1 scoop per day and had awesome training. Felt good, ready to rock, but not over-revved or strung out this time. Both days both power and endurance were solid. Pump was decent the higher volume day but nothing special, as to be expected the way 1 scoop is dosed. I'm just glad I was able to have great training on a product w any yohimbe in it - that's a first. I bet 1.5 scoops would be the sweet spot.

Watermelon tastes great, not sickly sweet line most watermelon supps taste. Mixes great. Lots of unnecessary dye. Energy will be suitable for many at just one scoop, but non-stim ingredients really need 2 scoops to shine, so this isn't for everyone. If you can't handle a big jolt you're better off passing, or better grab a tub of CreMax XT and stack a scoop of each. Label is open which is awesome for both products.

Final Review: 7/10 - Label is open, flavor and mixing are great, but the formula inherently needs 2 scoops to get the most of all ingredients and that will be too powerful for many. Still, price is reasonable. This one is for the high-octane crowd.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I only ended up using one scoop each time I tried this, I've been more sensitive to stimulants lately and too much makes me tired and sick feeling.. It's odd lol

Anyways, the focus was great with this. One of the top pre workouts I've used in terms of focus.

Energy was pretty good, I was able to push through the workout easily despite the lack of sleep. The first dosing I had only slept a few hours in two days, yet during the workout I felt great.

The pump was okay.. I used this with Hydro3, so I got a good pump from that. It's hard to say how much the Hypermax contributed, but that is not what I think this pre workout is really made for in my opinion.

It really shines in the focus and energy department.

The taste was decent, it wasn't the greatest but it definitely wasn't the worst I've had. But I don't know of anyone who buys pre workouts based off of taste only.

I didn't experience any crash whatsoever. I was focused for a good hour or so after the workout, but the energy boost did ware off a little sooner. It was a gradual decline to normal levels though, not a crash.

Overall I give it a 8.5/10. I need to try it sometime two scoops when I build up more of a tolerance to stimulants again.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the reviews guys.
Hyde thank you for the constructive critiscism. I try to do the same when I review a product. Instead of just saying I liked or disliked product X because, you gave some valuable information. Like you mentioned, to get the most out of the entire profile, two scoops is needed, but also like you pointed out, pairing it with CreMax XT is a solid option for those that can only handle a single scoop, but want to get the most out of both products.
rascal14 yes, it will be difficult to asses how much HyperMax XT played into your pump since you used it with something else. This newer formula is better designed for a pump compared to our older formula. The pump really shines at two scoops compared to a single, but I agree with you on the energy and focus. That is mostly where HyperMax XT shines. When it was being reformulated, I know we were a little nervous it may not live up to the expectations of the original formula, but it seems like focus and energy were great for you!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome review guys and I agree it definitely suppose to be in the higher stim category, and for the more stim junkie crowd however with that said it still provides great ergogenic doses! Thanks for the review guys, much appreciated!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Final Review

Intro:

I've tried several pre-workout products over the years, and I've seen some great products come and go. I don't enjoy high stim pre-workout supplements that give you shakes and jitters during your training, only to follow with a crash a few hours later. It seems that the preworkout supplement market is competing to see who can put more caffeine in a single serving, which I don't see as an effective or logical method to increase training focus and intensity. There are a few products out there with well put together profiles with tested ingredients that MAKE SENSE. Hypermax XT falls at the top of this category. My first read through the ingredient profile had me very interested, I knew this product wasn't going to disappoint.

---Ingredient Profile---

Quality, tested, proven ingredients dosed properly, need I say more? I think Hypermax has a phenomenal profile that includes a great array of ingredients that range from increasing blood flow and aiding in muscle contraction, to mental focus and energy. I also like that there is no creatine in Hypermax, I feel that most serious lifters take creatine anyway, so including it in a preworkout isn't needed in my opinion. I also like the inclusion of Rauwolscine and Eria Jarensis - both heavily researched ingredients that deliver results. Very well thought out profile that covers all your needs as far as preworkout supplementation goes.

---Taste/Mixability/Dosing---

Typically, I'm not a huge fan of Watermelon flavored products. I've had some bad experiences with watermelon preworkouts in the past, so I usually avoid them. Despite my bad past experiences, I was pleasantly surprised with the flavoring of Hypermax. The flavor isn't overly sweet or tart like some products out there, but more of a refreshing light watermelon taste that I ended up enjoying a lot. One scoop mixed very easily in 6-8 oz of water, but I usually used 12-14 oz with 1.5 scoops. The taste was so good that I wanted to enjoy more than a 6oz glass, and the flavor was still potent and powerful in 14oz. No residue at the bottom of my shaker cup either, very smooth and easy to mix in.

Dosing was simple. I got into a rhythm with my dosing, where my go-to protocol was 1.5 scoops. 1 scoop is plenty to get amped up and great focus, but that extra half scoop really got me in the zone and feeling good. There were also some days where I was behind on sleep or not feeling 100% where I used a full 2 scoops. 2 scoops of Hypermax is no joke, it delivers incredible focus and my workouts were very intense. Easy dosing, great taste and easy to mix.

---Effectiveness---

This is where the rubber meets the road, and Hypermax is no joke when it comes to effective. The energy I experienced was incredible, and unlike any other preworkout I've tried. It is a very clean energy feeling, there is no jitters or shakes whatsoever. I was alert, awake, hyped, but also calm. I really enjoyed the way Hypermax made me feel. The focus component of the product was also amazing. I felt like I had tunnel vision during some of my workouts where it felt as if it were just me and the weights, no distractions. It was a truly great feeling.

I also noticed that the focus component of Hypermax carried over to my desk job after my workouts. I was very focused and productive at my desk on days that I trained before work. It was a noticeable alertness that was very beneficial to my workflow.

---Value---

I recieved this product for a sponsored log, but the price point is in line with other products in its category. 36 servings in a tub is also a great value, as many companies are trying to get away with 20 serving tubs that don't last nearly as long. I got a solid month of using Hypermax for every workout, and I will definitely be purchasing more in the near future.

---Side Effects---

None. Unless you consider having increased focus and alertness throughout the day as a side effect, than there were no sides for me.

---Conclusion---

Overall I am very pleased with what Hypermax XT delivered. The product has a solid profile that is incredibly effective. There really isn't anything negative I can think of, or anything that I'd change about the product. Performax Labs really nailed it with this formula, and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a quality preworkout that delivers insane focus and clean energy. In my opinion, 5/5. Nothing but positive feedback, Hypermax XT is a solid product and a great value.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesoem and very complete review! I am glad you enjoyed it so much!! Thanks for your feedback brother!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll have a review up soon. I'm sick AF so sorry in advanced for the delay

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

Taste N/A/10
The samples I received were all Watermelon flavor. I am withholding a score on this. The flavor tastes very much like watermelon Jolly Ranchers. At two scoops, theres a bit of a tang to it. Sort of like licking a yellow Cry Baby sour gum, but not that sour. The flavor is strong enough to mask the taste of soy lecithin. I always mix my SL with my PWO. With Hypermax, I couldn't taste the SL at all. I am not going to give this a grade on flavor. In college, I threw up watermelon jolly rancher soaked vodka. Needless to say, I'm not a big watermelon jolly rancher fan so it would be unfair for me to give a grade here. [Even at one scoop, the flavor was strong enough to mask SL]

Mixability 10/10
I see several people stirred, but I did not. My shaker cup doesn't have a ball [its a cup from Total Nutrition] and it doesn't have the strainer piece up top. So I literally just shook in a cup. I shook it a normal amount of times [not long or anything excessive but I don't know the specific shakes] and it mixed great. No chalky taste or left over powder. It also wasn't foamy at all regardless of 1 or two scoops.

Profile 10/10
At 2 scoops, HM XT has a good dose of everything. 1G agmatine, 3.2G Beta-Alanine, 6G 2:1 CitMal, 500mg Choline Bitrate, 2G Glycerol. There is also 400 mg caffeine at two scoops, but more on that below. The profile is very complimentary and very effective. There is no creatine, but most of us take creatine anyway so its just a waste in a PWO. I do wish there was Betaine, but again, most of us can get that from Ergonine, etc. 2:1 CitMal means 4G Citrulline and 2G Malate. The label, minus the energy blend, is transparently dosed [and the caffeine is 200mg/scoop which leaves 385mg of b-Phenylethylamine HCL, Eria Jarensis Extract, Hordenine HCL, Citrus Aurantium Extract, Rauwolfia Vomitoria Extract (std.min. 90% Rauwolscine)]

Focus/Energy 10/10
At one scoop, I didn't notice anything super crazy. I had a great workout but I wasn't overly tired or anything. I was already pretty focused and energized, so its possible I was already zoned in before this. The following day at 2 scoops, I was exhausted and wanted to roll over and take a nap. I took this about 12:30, so tired I could barely drive home or stay awake. By the time I got to gym, I was wide awake. But not in a jittery, scratch kinda way. I was focused, alert, zoned in, and had a great back/bi day. The energy was smooth with no crash. Around 7:30, it started to wear off but it was subtle. I went to sleep about 9 or 9:30 and slept all night. In comparison to other high-stem pre's I have tried, I think Ferox gives me more focus but less energy. Similar to ferox, very smooth. No jitters, no crash.

Pump 8/10
Generally, I workout fasted and with very low carbs. One scoop, I worked out at 11 or 11:30 and on two scoops I worked out at 12:30. Either way, I was up around 6 and ate around 6:30 or 7. Still, for breakfast I generally don't consume too many carbs. I did notice a slight pump but it wasn't sustained for hours after leaving the gym. I would rate the pump similar or better as what I get off 4-5 caps Hydro3 (Potassium Nitrate). If I would have consumed more carbs I think the pump would be better, but the pump I received, compared to what I usually get is solid. You won't be disappointed.

Side Effects 10/10
There were no side effects that I experienced. I had no problems sleeping on 2 scoops, I had no crash, no jitters, etc.

Conclusion:
Thanks to Performax Labs and Adizzle1 for letting me try this. I really enjoyed it. I was going to do a comparison to Stimmed CU but USPS delayed my shipment and now I'm sick. I might update later with a comparison to CU. A raspberry lemonade flavor is in the works and if it tastes anything like Alphamine RL, I would gladly add this to my PWO rotation, although I do have Ferox and 2 tubs of CU on the way. [I really need a nonstim PWO for my rotation now that I think about it] The watermelon flavor I would personally would not because college, but i think most people would be very happy with the flavor. Ive also been told there is another flavor in the works, so I'm excited to see what that is. If I had to guess it would be Cotton Candy because that seems to be the new flavor everyone loves.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the detailed review Woody

As far as Creatine and Betaine like you said most people get them from a different source. Thats why the HyperMax XT and CreMax XT stack is so nice!

2 scoops HyperMax XT and 1 scoop CreMax XT delivers:

6g Citrulline Malate(2:1)
5g Creatine
3.2g Beta-Alanine
3g Glycerol(65%)
2.5g Betaine Anhydrous
2.5g L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine
1g Agmatine Sulfate
1g Taurine
1g Creatinol O Phospahte
500mg Choline Bitartrate
Amentoflavone 90%
Plus the stim blend

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the detailed review Woody

As far as Creatine and Betaine like you said most people get them from a different source. Thats why the HyperMax XT and CreMax XT stack is so nice!

2 scoops HyperMax XT and 1 scoop CreMax XT delivers:

6g Citrulline Malate(2:1)
5g Creatine
3.2g Beta-Alanine
3g Glycerol(65%)
2.5g Betaine Anhydrous
2.5g L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine
1g Agmatine Sulfate
1g Taurine
1g Creatinol O Phospahte
500mg Choline Bitartrate
Amentoflavone 90%
Plus the stim blend
The studied doses of nearly everything listed. That's a nice combination.
Are the flavors the same/complimentary? Haven't looked at Cremax much yet ?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can get unflavored CreMax XT. However the Orange Dream is awesome!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome review and Raspberry Lemonade is now available through Nutriverse and should be popping up at other retailers soon.

CreMax XT unflavored uses a masking agent so its perfect to mix with any other drink and will not change the taste at all!

However as Cubs mentioned the Orange Dream is a fantastic flavor, prob my favorite flavor of any of our products! We may release HyperMAx XT in Orange Dream as well just based on how much people have liked the flavor!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome review and Raspberry Lemonade is now available through Nutriverse and should be popping up at other retailers soon.

CreMax XT unflavored uses a masking agent so its perfect to mix with any other drink and will not change the taste at all!

However as Cubs mentioned the Orange Dream is a fantastic flavor, prob my favorite flavor of any of our products! We may release HyperMAx XT in Orange Dream as well just based on how much people have liked the flavor!
Or Vanilla Vodka flavored HyperMax XT would work, that would mix nice with Orange Dream CreMax XT.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Sample hypermax

1 packet review
Taste: 9/10 watermelon definitely tasted like a jolly rancher in 8oz water.
Profile: 6/10 for 1scoop it's not enough ingredients compared to other one scoop products. I would like to see everything a little higher for 1 scoop. They could have lowered the caffeine in 1 scoop and added other ingredients or bump everything up.
Energy:7/10 I'm a stim junkie but most ppl would react well off of 1 scoop.
Focus :9/10 definitely was in a zone for my workout at 1 scoop it def delivers in this aspect.
*** no crash which was great but left the gym feeling that I could have had a better workout.

2 packet review *
Here's where things change !

Mixability 10/10
Focus/energy 10/10
Pump 8/10
Ingredients 9/10
** no crash and I was wired all day long today

Only downside to 2 scoops is that you will go through a tub very quickly. If you have some bulk creatine around the house, which you should then just take half a dose with this and you will be good. I would like to see the 2 scoop dose at 1.5 and maybe a little lighter on the caffeine but it's all good. Thanks for letting me review these samples!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome review, glad you enjoyed it and yea for your stim junkies 2 scoops is where its at! As for the going through the tub very quickly at 2 scoops, its only 2 workouts less then compareable products so not a huge difference but the idea was creating something with full doses and crazy energy, so your getting stimmed like a strong stim pre plus the full 6g Citrulline Malate, 3.2g Beta-Alanine, 2g Glycerol, 1g Agmatine, going for best of both worlds!

I think 1.5 scoops is a sweet spot, 300mg Caffeine, 4.5g Citrulline Malate(3g pure Citrulline), 2g+ Beta-Alanine, 1.5g Glycerol and 750mg Agmatine!

Are you on a mobile? If not can you hit 'Submit Review' at the top of the page so the score goes towards the total, if you are on a phone dont worry about it!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sample hypermax

1 packet review
Taste: 9/10 watermelon definitely tasted like a jolly rancher in 8oz water.
Profile: 6/10 for 1scoop it's not enough ingredients compared to other one scoop products. I would like to see everything a little higher for 1 scoop. They could have lowered the caffeine in 1 scoop and added other ingredients or bump everything up.
Energy:7/10 I'm a stim junkie but most ppl would react well off of 1 scoop.
Focus :9/10 definitely was in a zone for my workout at 1 scoop it def delivers in this aspect.
*** no crash which was great but left the gym feeling that I could have had a better workout.

2 packet review *
Here's where things change !

Mixability 10/10
Focus/energy 10/10
Pump 8/10
Ingredients 9/10
** no crash and I was wired all day long today

Only downside to 2 scoops is that you will go through a tub very quickly. If you have some bulk creatine around the house, which you should then just take half a dose with this and you will be good. I would like to see the 2 scoop dose at 1.5 and maybe a little lighter on the caffeine but it's all good. Thanks for letting me review these samples!
Great review.

A main reason we suggest to stack CreMax XT and HyperMax XT is to get the full dose of the ingredients.

A single scoop of each would be 5g of creatine, 2.5g betaine and 2g of Glycerol. CM would still be on the lower end with one scoop of each, but by adding CreMax, it does become a more complete product and one can get away with a single bottle of HyperMax XT

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Awesome review, glad you enjoyed it and yea for your stim junkies 2 scoops is where its at! As for the going through the tub very quickly at 2 scoops, its only 2 workouts less then compareable products so not a huge difference but the idea was creating something with full doses and crazy energy, so your getting stimmed like a strong stim pre plus the full 6g Citrulline Malate, 3.2g Beta-Alanine, 2g Glycerol, 1g Agmatine, going for best of both worlds!

I think 1.5 scoops is a sweet spot, 300mg Caffeine, 4.5g Citrulline Malate(3g pure Citrulline), 2g+ Beta-Alanine, 1.5g Glycerol and 750mg Agmatine!

Are you on a mobile? If not can you hit 'Submit Review' at the top of the page so the score goes towards the total, if you are on a phone dont worry about it!
Yea I liked it at 2 scoops ! When I get home I'll submit review thanks again !

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
3/5

Doing a review for the 3 samples I was sent.

Taste 2/5 - Very bland and bitter towards the end - plus even with 18oz of water the color is very bright. Could use less dyes

Energy 4/5-1/5 - 4/5 for 1 scoop - really good and enjoyable - will get Hypermax again and would last me the full 36 servings
1/5 for 2 scoops - too jittery even hours after workout - I'm usually good with 400-500 mg of caffeine but this stim blend is strong - some will love it just not me

Pumps - same as energy - at 2 scoops the pumps where insane and ruined my workout. 1 scoop is just enough- my pumps where hurting bad at 2 scoops lol some might love it but it ruins my range of motion

Not bad overall and would stay with 1 serving. If you like strong stime a scoop and half will get you going. The profile is actually really good and at 2 scoops delivers full daily dosage of BA and Cit

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea if 1 scoop was perfect, it was probably not necessary to try 2 scoops, its definitely a strong product and could be too strong for some. But energy and pumps sounded great at 1 scoop, so Im glad that worked out well for you, makes the product a much better value as well!

Thanks for the review!

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea if 1 scoop was perfect, it was probably not necessary to try 2 scoops, its definitely a strong product and could be too strong for some. But energy and pumps sounded great at 1 scoop, so Im glad that worked out well for you, makes the product a much better value as well!

Thanks for the review!

As a 1 scooper I would rate it 4/5 easily

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Subbed so I can put my review in later!

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
3/5

Got some pumps and a little energy. An ok pwo absolutely, but I prefer something a little more stim heavy

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did you try 2 scoops? 2 scoops is where its at if your looking for a strong stim feeling, most people are fine at 1.5 scoop and some people cannot handle 2 full scoops.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4/5

I received 3 samples of Hyper Max XT to try out and review so BIG THANKS to the PerForMaxLabs reps for getting me the samples. I went with 1 1/2 servings for each of the two times that I used it cause I don't like to venture into 400mg of caffeine too often and in the past 3 weeks I've done it 3 times in order to review another PW so I've hit my max for the month on 400 mg but looking at the profile which is clearly stated with the performance ingredients quantities this looked like a good 1 1/2 serving PW and I like the fact that the amount of caffeine is clearly stated. I don't have ANY issues with proprietary blends as long as the caffeine amount is stated and the product performs well.

Mix Ability- 9/10

There was very little foam and just a few particles that floated to the bottom but really no issues at all. I mixed it in a shaker cup with 20oz of water the first time cause I like a lot of water before I train because it helps with the pump ingredients and all these PW have stimulants which will dry you out and in my opinion water is important before you train.

Taste- 7/10

Before I added 20 oz of water I went with about 10 just to a feel for the taste now I'm one who could care less about flavor when it comes to PW supplements but I comment on it cause there are some who base their purchases according to flavor which I DON'T!!!. The flavor really was very weak for a watermelon and I could taste the stimulants and I was surprised because there looks to be a boat load of coloring in this PW so you would think it might of been stronger on the flavor but again I found it to be weak and the 2nd time using it I also went with 10 oz first of water before I added more and the out come on the flavor was the same.

Pump- 8/10

One and 1/2 servings definitely raised the pump ingredients a little more than one serving and I used the first one on chest day and the 2nd dose on back day and muscles took on a decent amount of fullness and my vascularity popped just a little more and for me I probably would add another either 1/2 gm of agmatine or another 2 grams of citrulline malate or citrulline which I always have on hand in bulk.

8/10

Energy and focus don't hit you really hard but you do feel a mood stimulation where you are definitely more focused and intuned with the task at hand which is push through your workout. It's not an aggressive relentless feel like what you get from 1,3 and it's not the type of focus and stamina from AMP but more of an up positive mood that makes you wanna roll through your workout.

Overall 8/10

I definitely recommend giving this PW a try and if your looking for a different feel from what you might be using now or if you like to rotate your PW stimulants each and every workout like me this is definitely a different feel. I recommend anyone who is stimulant sensitive to maybe start with 1 scoop and just add a little extra of the performance ingredients and anyone who is more tolerant to go with 1 1/2 for the first time before you try a higher dose so that you can get a feel for this unique stimulant complex.

My workouts are usually a little longer than the average gym goer and I've tried PerForMax's thermo Oxy Max XT which has a similar stimulant blend as this PW and I found that to be just a little longer lasting effect on the energy so I just might stick with that and just add my own performance ingredients and if I need a little more hit of energy I can just add another 100mg of caffeine.

Once again big thanks to the PerForMax reps for giving me the opp to tryout this PW and as I stated in my review I definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for something different in a PW that has a unique stimulant blend that's a little different than most of the PW that you see on the market.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Did you try 2 scoops? 2 scoops is where its at if your looking for a strong stim feeling, most people are fine at 1.5 scoop and some people cannot handle 2 full scoops.
No man, tried a sample packet. Ok, will get a couple of samples, just to try 2 scoops :)

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
First off thank you to the performax team for getting me 3 packets of the new hypermax formula.

I always had issues with yohimbe but since I had success on the first formula I wanted to give this 3rd version a try. Unfortunately I didn't tolerate this version so I can't give a helpful feedback or review because I can't finish a workout when yohimbe affects me negatively. To the reps you can PM me, I don't mind sending it back or I can spread the love around and share it to other gym goers. I'm sure they will enjoy it.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3/5

So I used 1 packet for leg day. First thought was that the flavor watermelon sucked. Never had a watermelon supplement i did not like but this was it. Not too big of a deal its only a preworkout, and pre workouts are meant to be chugged anyways. Mixed fine and had no problems with residues when I was done. No foam either.
Energy was ok.. I have high tolerance with caffeine so i wasn't too surprised.
Pump was ok as well. I can tell when i have a pump on leg day but that day wasn't it too much.
Focus was nice. I was able to do my set, rest few seconds, not to get too hang up on what was going on around me and go on with my next set.

Today I used the 2 packets for Back and Biceps.
Flavor still sucked. I even put more water than the recommendation but no change. Still no problem with mixing and no foam.

Energy was nice. I started a new program that has me going through lots of drops sets and lots of reps and i kept going. I was tired, very tired with 2 exercises left but i kept pushing, i mean pulling lol. My rest periods got longer because of it so not sure if i crashed during my workout or i was just too tired.

Pump was nice. On paper with 2 samples i was getting 6g citrulline malate, 1g agmatine and 2g glycerol and i could feel my lats pumped at the end of my sets. I guess i was so tired at the end that when i was doing biceps the pump was good but not so much as the lats were.

Focus was good again, not paying attention to others or things around me. Was just going through the reps, sets, resting, catching my breath and going all over again.

HyperMax XT is an ok pre workout for me. I did hate the watermelon flavor though. And not too sure if i was just too tired or if i crashed during my workout cuz i was pretty exhausted towards the end of my back workout.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the honest review and really shows how subjective taste is, alot of people myself included, enjoy the watermelon but everyone is different! Luckily we have another flavor in Raspberry Lemonade.

To be honest I believe you must have been tired in general as HyperMax XT is known for having no crash at all, some users even comment that it lasts too long for example, check out 2 posts above.

Thanks for your review brother! Hopefully Rasp. Lemonade would be more enjoyable for you!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the honest review and really shows how subjective taste is, alot of people myself included, enjoy the watermelon but everyone is different! Luckily we have another flavor in Raspberry Lemonade.

To be honest I believe you must have been tired in general as HyperMax XT is known for having no crash at all, some users even comment that it lasts too long for example, check out 2 posts above.

Thanks for your review brother! Hopefully Rasp. Lemonade would be more enjoyable for you!
wow i really appreciate the nice reply. ive had some nasty pm's from reps complaining about my review of their product. i dont get it, if you want honest review and they got one why they mad? everyone is different.
I appreciate you guys giving me the opportunity to try out HyperMax XT. Hopefully i'll get some more in the future and try it out again with different results.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4/5

Quality pre right here. I'd say for most bros one scoop, from a stim standpoint, is money. The pump's there but could use some encouragement.... add in you choice of additional product. One scoop had me going and that "eyes open" feeling from the PEA. Dosed just right, that stuff can get u amped especially with the added stims.

Two scoops - BANG! Strong stuff, left me having that "I still have energy why am i leaving the gym" feeling. Two scoops also sees a complete pump profile imo. Stim fans need to snag a tub.... it kept me reeling a bit longer than I would've wanted but u gotta pay to play

taste/mixability fine. These things aren't generally considerations of mine and were just fine. pound it and go.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HyperMax XT (36 Servings)

Received 3 single dose packets to try with the intention of using 1 packet the first workout and 2 packets the next. I'm stim tolerant and I can say I only needed 1 packet!

Mix/Taste: 7/10 I never care about this but you need to swirl as you drink. A bitter taste is also there but who cares - chug and go.

Dyes: 1/10 Please drop the coloring as it's not needed.

Effectiveness: 8/10 Lifting energy was clean and plentiful!

Other: 10/10. No GI or HR issues. Hang time was about 2 hours and there was no crash.

Planning on picking up a tub of this. Thanks again for allowing me to sample this PWO!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the review, glad you enjoyed it.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Alright, review time. Sorry I'm so late. Doing 2 workouts a day and trying to get my personal training job on its feet has been really consuming my time and exhausting me. No excuses though!
Taste: 5/10. This is so subjective. If there is one flavor of supplements I could have wiped off the face of this earth, it would be watermelon. Just not a fan. But that didn't stop me from chugging these samples down, I don't drink preworkout to please my taste buds.
Energy: 9/10. Great boost with this stuff! I can't say I felt much with just one packet but I kinda expected that because I've been pretty heavy on the stims for the past few months. 2 packets was a nice blast of energy though and carried me through my whole workout. No real crash to speak of afterwards either, just ready to tackle my next obligation of the day.
Pump: 8/10. Always love a good pump, and this didn't disappoint! Would definitely recommend to people.
Overall: 8/10. With a different flavor this is definitely something I could use on a consistent basis. Nice work Performax, I will be recommending this to those who ask for a solid preworkout supplement!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the review. Glad to see another heavy stim user saying 2 scoops packs a serious punch. We do have the Raspberry Lemonade as well!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Thank you for the review. Glad to see another heavy stim user saying 2 scoops packs a serious punch. We do have the Raspberry Lemonade as well!
Sweet, RL would definitely be more up my alley. I just can't stand watermelon flavoring, not even just in supplements.
2 scoops was definitely solid.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Alright, review time. Sorry I'm so late. Doing 2 workouts a day and trying to get my personal training job on its feet has been really consuming my time and exhausting me. No excuses though!
Taste: 5/10. This is so subjective. If there is one flavor of supplements I could have wiped off the face of this earth, it would be watermelon. Just not a fan. But that didn't stop me from chugging these samples down, I don't drink preworkout to please my taste buds.
Energy: 9/10. Great boost with this stuff! I can't say I felt much with just one packet but I kinda expected that because I've been pretty heavy on the stims for the past few months. 2 packets was a nice blast of energy though and carried me through my whole workout. No real crash to speak of afterwards either, just ready to tackle my next obligation of the day.
Pump: 8/10. Always love a good pump, and this didn't disappoint! Would definitely recommend to people.
Overall: 8/10. With a different flavor this is definitely something I could use on a consistent basis. Nice work Performax, I will be recommending this to those who ask for a solid preworkout supplement!
Great review man! Glad you liked Hypermax XT. I agree with the watermelon flavoring of most products. Definitely try out the Raspberry Lemonade!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
[video=youtube;7Iut8ug2TIU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Iut8ug2TIU[/video]

shane.ranallo

Awards
Hey guys, I love hypermax but I cant fall a sleep when I take just one scoop early morning before workout.. Taking slinmax before meals also.. No other stims or coffe.Anyone having the same problem??

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, I love hypermax but I cant fall a sleep when I take just one scoop early morning before workout.. Taking slinmax before meals also.. No other stims or coffe.Anyone having the same problem??
Doesn't seem like it would be either supplement. If your HyperMax XT dose was closer to you going to bed, I'd say that could possibly be the culprit. How are your stress levels? Pre bed hygiene? Has anything else changed?

shane.ranallo

Awards
I take just one scoop right after I wake up and then I go straight to gym.. I have never taken it afternoon. No stress or bad hygiene. Only thing unusuall I do is that I drink beer or two at evenings.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
I take just one scoop right after I wake up and then I go straight to gym.. I have never taken it afternoon. No stress or bad hygiene. Only thing unusuall I do is that I drink beer or two at evenings.
Strange man.. Stop the beer anyway. It's not something you need/want :)