HyperMax XT (25 Servings)

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When posting a review make sure and click the large "submit a review" button at the top of the page, that way your review can be added to the total score!

willib

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Taste was ok,mixed with full shaker and full dose. Noticable pump after bout 24 minutes and this was ok.I have used lots of stims. Most make me nervous or worse but,guys this formula is good. My workout started at 2am in the morning and I felt good all day.I can say for me this is a good pre that I will buy.I did half 30 min. prior and then after,focus was good then and at work all day.Good formula guys and thanks for the chance to review.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
glad you enjoyed it and thank you for the review!!

The energy seems to last for quite a while so def. no need to worry about a crash!

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would just like to make a comment about samples.I know it must cost a lot of money between product,shipping plus administrative costs to give away product plus I am sure some people just want free samples and never buy,but I like most if I try something good I am buying it.If I had not received that sample of HYPER I never would have bought those 2 tubs .I love the product but I also take speed X3 and will continue to rotate the two and sometimes mix them together. The point here is if you have a really great product you must send out samples because I was not even in the market for another pre-workout supplement but when I tried it I was convinced it was for me.I do think the PEA and Hordene makes the difference because I always responded to that stack plus when you add all the other stuff it makes for an awesome pre-workout. I did mix equal amounts of Speed X3 and Hyper and it was like taking Focalin and if any of you know what that is you will understand what I am talking about..Kudos to Performax labs and Lecheek nutrition for great products...

mhschmie

Awards
The first time I used the whole sample pack (2 scoops) but since I purchased a tub I have been scaling it back to 1.5 scoops. BTW, I like the taste.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the review. 1.5 is my sweet spot too. My friends and I all think there is a slight bubblegum flavor to it, which we all enjoy.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would just like to make a comment about samples.I know it must cost a lot of money between product,shipping plus administrative costs to give away product plus I am sure some people just want free samples and never buy,but I like most if I try something good I am buying it.If I had not received that sample of HYPER I never would have bought those 2 tubs .I love the product but I also take speed X3 and will continue to rotate the two and sometimes mix them together. The point here is if you have a really great product you must send out samples because I was not even in the market for another pre-workout supplement but when I tried it I was convinced it was for me.I do think the PEA and Hordene makes the difference because I always responded to that stack plus when you add all the other stuff it makes for an awesome pre-workout. I did mix equal amounts of Speed X3 and Hyper and it was like taking Focalin and if any of you know what that is you will understand what I am talking about..Kudos to Performax labs and Lecheek nutrition for great products...
Thanks for the kind words sir! That's the reason we do samples, we know if people give it a shot, they're going to like and hopefully buy! Glad you had such a good experience with Hypermax! Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions and keep an eye out for more products from Performax Labs in the near future!

EggzNDsuch

EggzNDsuch

Awards
5/5

One of the best pre-workouts I've use in a while...

Taste 4/5 - a little sweet but taste shouldn't matter that much, tastes like smarties

Energy 5/5 - Energy level was great for my entire workout, even had enough to finish strong with 4 sets of prowler

Pump 4.5/5 - Pump was definitely good, veins were popping early.

Focus 5/5 - This was probably the best part, completely zero'd in throughout my workout.

Overall, I really liked it. One of the best workouts I've had in a long time. Looking forward to taking the other serving.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One of the best pre-workouts I've use in a while...

Taste 4/5 - a little sweet but taste shouldn't matter that much, tastes like smarties

Energy 5/5 - Energy level was great for my entire workout, even had enough to finish strong with 4 sets of prowler

Pump 4.5/5 - Pump was definitely good, veins were popping early.

Focus 5/5 - This was probably the best part, completely zero'd in throughout my workout.

Overall, I really liked it. One of the best workouts I've had in a long time. Looking forward to taking the other serving.
Glad you liked it. Pretty solid for 1 scoop! At 1-1.5 scoops per workout the tub will last quite a while.

MBChiro

MBChiro

Awards
4/5

I took 1.5 scoops in 10 oz cold water, on an empty stomach 30 mins before hitting the gym.

Taste: Not bad but not great either. To be honest, I wouldn't judge any pre based on taste, so this is a moot point for me. For those with more sensitive palates, it reminds me of Cytomax punch or maybe even a strawberry-kiwi Capri Sun, but with a chalky after-taste/texture. Definitely drinkable though. Doesn't matter, just pound it and pump.

Pump: Speaking of pump, it was definitely present and noticeable, but not skin-splitting by any means. I definitely feel the pump I get from 750 mg of agmatine more when combined with 5-6 grams of citrulline malate, but that's just me. Maybe a little lacking in the pump department for me.

Timing: I felt the nootropic/focus effects about 25-30 minutes after ingestion, so this was spot on in terms of dose timing.

Focus/Energy: Since I usually take Alpha-GPC as a choline source when mixing my own pre's, I can conclude that the feeling I got from this supp was from the stim category. Either way, this is what really made this supplement shine for me. I found myself driven and motivated, and did more quality sets with good form and intensity than I usually do. I usually hit sort of a wall about 45-60 mins into my routine and tend to force myself to grind out the last few sets, but this time I pushed through and kept my intensity up the whole 80 mins, and then did 15 minutes of moderate-high intensity cardio after lifting because I still had a plethora of energy. The energy was clean and not too jittery, although I did notice I was clenching my teeth for about an hour after my workout. Still though, excellent focus and energy.

Conclusion: In terms of pump, this pre-workout was sort of lacking, which is why I can't rightly award it 5 stars. I feel like adding 5-6 grams of citrulline malate or some glycerol monostearate would make this a real winner for me. Maybe I'll try it with a scoop of Glycergrow or just add some CM, maybe both. Regardless, this is one of the best pre's I have tried in terms of pure focus and sustained intensity and I would rate it a 4 to even a 4.5 out of 5. Good work guys.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im glad your sample showed up and glad you enjoyed it so much!! First and foremost HyperMax is a high energy hyper focus product however we wanted to make sure and provide proven ingredients at full doses as well! Maybe next time give 2 scoops a try to get the full 1000mg Agmatine, usually gives me awesome pumps!!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
3/5

Ive used a lot of pwo's and consider myself very stim tolerant my friends that take pwos have their hands shakibg when they take my dose. Anyways considering that, I found very good focus from this product 5 out of 5 and pump was decent 4 out of 5 but when coming down I crashed really hard and was extremely irritated by everything personal reaction to supp in general 3 out 5...I might be the one off and just reacting to one of the ingredients but im pretty sure I get most of the ingredients from my current pwo. I reacted well with their prior pwo but just not with this one...I have a little less than a half left from the sample will review again after that maybe just a bad day.

As for taste id have to give it a 3 out of 5..tasted more like minerals than fruit punch..shook up pretty well.

Averaging put I give it a 3.75 out of 5 averaging out to a 4

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmm very odd you crashed, i do believe that is just a personal reaction from the product because HyperMax is known for delivery hours of energy. Most people dont take 2 scoops because it ends up lasting for hours after they finish there workout.

Maybe you needed more then just 1 scoop, im glad you did notice the pumps and the focus, focus is definitely one of the strongest aspects of this product!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for your review determinator. You took about 1.5 scoops if you have that much left. Maybe it was a little too much for you even though you are stim tolerant. Hypermax is pretty strong, most people only need one scoop, some even less. Next time we have a giveaway thread, you should post to win a tub. That way you can experiment with dosing to see what works best for you!

Edit - Wizard above me lol

jcmelton

jcmelton

Awards
4/5

Taste - 9/10 - This stuff has the taste of those little candy rolls called Smarties. Not too overpowering of a taste, but just right amount of flavor.

Focus - 10/10 - I don't know what it was about this PWO, but I never felt it coming on. I just went at the weights with absolute intent on getting the job done as if the world did not exist around me. This stuff was just smooth in it's approach.

Energy - 6/10 - I don't feel like that I actually got any extra energy from HyperMax. This may be that it just did not have any overboard stimulant effect for me, but where this lacked, was sure made up on straight focus.

Pumps - 9/10 - Due to the amount of focus that this provided, I was able to approach each rep with deliberate movements that really stressed the stretch and squeeze to get that desired pump we all seek.

OVERALL - 8/10 - I used my sample in two servings with a serving each of the past two morning workouts. I typically rely on my PWO to help me get woke up for my 5am workouts, but this did not have the stim effect for that I would have preferred a bit stronger. I did love the focus and determination that it gave me to squeeze out every rep with a true purpose of destroying as much muscle fiber as possible. My girlfriend even said that she could tell that each rep had a very "deliberate control to them". It truly does live up to the phrase of "Hyper Focus Intensifying Pre-Workout".

Thank you for the sample. I really appreciate the opportunity to try out the Proformax Labs HyperMax.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the review JC. Sounds like you may be one of the few that would need the full 2 scoops, or a stim break lol.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
JC i think it may simply be that you need a little more then 1 scoop, like 1.5 scoops, i still feel 1 scoop but the energy is not strong enough for me at that dose. My perfect dose is 1 3/4 scoops, 2 is just a little too much!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Hmm very odd you crashed, i do believe that is just a personal reaction from the product because HyperMax is known for delivery hours of energy. Most people dont take 2 scoops because it ends up lasting for hours after they finish there workout.

Maybe you needed more then just 1 scoop, im glad you did notice the pumps and the focus, focus is definitely one of the strongest aspects of this product!
Im not opposed to the product still going to try it out on a longer term I never judge a product based off of one use..just review it..will be looking out for promotions and products in the future

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your review determinator. You took about 1.5 scoops if you have that much left. Maybe it was a little too much for you even though you are stim tolerant. Hypermax is pretty strong, most people only need one scoop, some even less. Next time we have a giveaway thread, you should post to win a tub. That way you can experiment with dosing to see what works best for you!

Edit - Wizard above me lol
Exactly what ill do..he beat u to it lol

jcmelton

jcmelton

Awards
You are probably right guys. I either need more than one scoop or take a stim break for a bit. I am sure I have a tolerance built up.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are probably right guys. I either need more than one scoop or take a stim break for a bit. I am sure I have a tolerance built up.
How long have you been using stims? I don't like to use them for more than 4-8 weeks. Then, I will take 1-4 weeks off depending on how long I have been using them. I still drink a cup of green tea daily though, caffeine content is low and I love sipping on my tea!

Foe Hammer

Awards
Today I tried Hyper Max preworkout. After being at work all day today I needed to take a preworkout to do good in the gym afterwards. I received a sample pack in the mail which was 2 servings ( 1 scoop per serving). I'm someone who is pretty tolerant to stimulants so I took both servings. It does dissolve well in water but my only complaint is the taste. I had the fruit punch flavor. I do like the taste of fruit punch but there was just something about this one that did not taste like fruit punch. I didn't have to choke it back or anything but it wasn't the greatest. Some more tweaking with the flavor would be my recommendation but everyone has their different taste buds. In the gym, focus was on par once this stuff started to kick in. I did not feel like I had the jitters as some PWO's will make you feel. I don't like that, I go for something that wakes you up and maintains your focus. If you are sensitive to preworkouts or caffeine I would recommend that you only do one scoop or even 1/2 to assess your own tolerance level. I've tried many PWO's over the years and I would say this one is pretty good. Lasted the whole time while I was working out and after I was done and at the house I did not have a crash. Final verdict, I would rank it high. I would recommend that you try a sample for yourself and see how you like it.

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Hypermax Review:

Got my sample and split it in half. Half on arms day on Friday, half on leg day on Saturday.

Taste:
5/5
Very light taste. Not overpowering at all. Mixed it in about 10-12 oz water. Had a faint fruit punch taste. Someone else said it tasted like smarties, I'd agree with that. I usually can't do very sweet or strong flavors before a lift so this was great

Mixability:
5/5
Very easy to mix up. No particles after about a minute of shaking. Just mixed it in a Gatorade bottle so no blender ball necessary

Energy:
5/5
On Friday I drank it at 5:20 am when I woke up. Left the house and biked 3 miles to the gym. Kicked in about 10 minutes into the ride. Very nice. Smooth energy. No crash. Felt the effects for about 6-8 hours. Usually I'm tired by lunch but Hypermax kept me going. No stimmed out head feelings with half a packet. Leg day was busted out with a large amount of volume. Energy the whole time.

Pump:
3.5/5
Not the best pump I've ever gotten on either day but that was a good thing on leg day. Muscles were full but it wasn't skin splitting like 2 scoops Fitmax with added nitrates. I think this would be great for performance and strength since I was able to keep full ROM on arms day when usually my bis and tris are so pumped I finish with partials.

Overall
5/5
Very nice preworkout. It'll be up there for me in terms of energy. I need to pick up a tub to make sure the effects last but I'm sure it will. Great for strength days. I'd love to run it at 2 scoops to see how smooth it is and to see if the pumps are more apparent.

Thanks Performax for sending out these samples. I've tried every product you've came out with so far and loved them all. I think you guys got another winner

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the detailed review, glad you enjoyed it. 2 scoops would provide a big difference in pumps, but that's a little too heavy on the stim side for me.

mudrunner

mudrunner

Awards
4/5

I would like to thank the boys at Performax Labs for the sample packet. It's always nice to try a product out before spending hard earned cash, and the two day sample was perfect. It's nice to get more than one workout in to se how well something works.

Taste-7 I wasn't sure what to expect. I have no idea what flavor it is supposed to be. At first I was like....."what the"....then I was like...." that's not bad." It doesn't taste like any other pre I've taken. It kind of reminds me of taking chewable baby aspirin when I was a kid for some reason. I wouldn't say the taste is great, but it's very drinkable.

Profile-10 The profile is great. Not a lot of fluff, and some solid ingredients that work.

Effectiveness-10 The energy for me at half of the sample pack was spot on. Pump was great, focus was great, and energy was great. Even after my workouts, running the kids around for ball, and doing stuff around the house I still had plenty in the tank and no hard crash.

This is definitely a pre that I plan on purchasing in the future.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad you enjoyed it mudrunner. I still say bubbleyum or bubblelicious for flavor. Must be the water ratio I use. Thanks for the review.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reviews mudrunner and joh! Glad you guys enjoyed it so much.

And remember this is just 1 scoop, 2 scoops the energy and focus is super strong!!

Charles42

Awards
4/5

1 scoop with 6-8 ounces of water 15 minutes before workout

Taste 2/5

Tasted like sweet tarts and I don't like sweet tarts lol but I don't take preworkouts for the flavor so this wasn't a big deal.

Focus 5/5

Was as focused as I've ever been while lifting and did even more sets than I usually do.

Energy 5/5

As stated above, I did more sets than usual and this stuff had no crash afterwards which was great.

Pump 1/5

Feel mean leaving a 1, but just trying to be honest. I didn't feel any extra pump from this.

Overall, I gave it a 4 despite the 1 for pump and 2 for taste because it gave me an incredible amount of focus and energy which are the main things I look for when taking a preworkout.

Thanks for the sample

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for your review Charles! Sorry to hear that Hypermax did not offer the pump you were looking for. Users on another board are reporting that it tastes like Smarties, I wish my taste buds thought that, I love Smarties! Awesome to see that you had good focus and energy with Hypermax. If you purchase a tub in the future, you could take it with something like NOxygen from Purus, I've read good things about that product.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for the feedback sir!

carwashguy13

Awards
Hey all, this my first review, and first post. I would like to than Performax Labs for the sample they sent me.

Taste 4/5
It caught me a little off guard with the flavor. Could not tell what it was. I only took halve the pack. On day 2 I finished it and I have to say I enjoyed the taste better knowing what I was getting.

Mixing. 5/5
Powder mixed great. Through it in a bottle of water. Shook it and I was off
No gritty or sandy taste for me. I do have a habit if shaking it before each drink, but I do that with all pre's and protein

Energy. 4/5.
I am old school ephreda where I used to eat those things like Pez and wash them down with Agent Orange ( my go go juice) at work
This did not hit at that level, but it still got me off, and I didn't have the dribble effect of the E

I also started feeling a bit of a flush and tingling in my Arms about 10-15 min in that I found enjoyable

Focus. 5/5
I was definitely able to keep my head in the game
Felt a but like tunnel vision

All in all i really liked it myself and will purchase
Just to see what a double dose would do

Thanks again for the sample, and if anyone has any comments in how I can write a better review, I would appreciate it. I'm too old to take anything personal, so you won't offend me

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey all, this my first review, and first post. I would like to than Performax Labs for the sample they sent me.

Taste 4/5
It caught me a little off guard with the flavor. Could not tell what it was. I only took halve the pack. On day 2 I finished it and I have to say I enjoyed the taste better knowing what I was getting.

Mixing. 5/5
Powder mixed great. Through it in a bottle of water. Shook it and I was off
No gritty or sandy taste for me. I do have a habit if shaking it before each drink, but I do that with all pre's and protein

Energy. 4/5.
I am old school ephreda where I used to eat those things like Pez and wash them down with Agent Orange ( my go go juice) at work
This did not hit at that level, but it still got me off, and I didn't have the dribble effect of the E

I also started feeling a bit of a flush and tingling in my Arms about 10-15 min in that I found enjoyable

Focus. 5/5
I was definitely able to keep my head in the game
Felt a but like tunnel vision

All in all i really liked it myself and will purchase
Just to see what a double dose would do

Thanks again for the sample, and if anyone has any comments in how I can write a better review, I would appreciate it. I'm too old to take anything personal, so you won't offend me
Review looks good bud no worries. Only thing you missed was hitting the submit review button so it would count in the totals, you should be able to redo it with a copy paste.

Glad you enjoyed Hypermax, by double dosing it I hope you mean the 2 scoop full serving, as I would not advise anything higher than that lol.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review and im glad you enjoyed it even at 1 scoop. Im really excited to see how you respond to 1.5-2 scoops, thats where it really gets strong!

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
4/5

Short and sweet
Taste 5/5 ( no medicine or chemical taste)
Mixability 5/5
Pump 2.5/5 ( I am a hard one I this area, I usually don't respond to pump supplements )
Energy 4/5 ( nothing crazy, but nice controlled boost)
Focus ( enough to get the job done, when my head was not in the game)

Comparable with other top pwo's in the absence of dmaa

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review sir!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/5

Not the greatest pre. I don't really want Alpha-Y in my pre-workout. I took 1/2 the sample packet and I did have a pretty good workout. Instead of drinking it all pre workout I drank about 1/4-1/2 of it pre and the rest I added water to and drank it intra. It really seemed to help with confidence which I'm guessing is from the AMP. I've gotten the same confidence boost with other pre-workouts containing AMP. Also liked the mood effects. It mixed up well with water. I actually didn't take it on an empty stomach. Well the first 1/2 I took before I ate. Then I slowly sipped on the rest while working out, about 30 minutes after a smallish meal. Pretty tasty flavor.

Overall it's not a bad pre-workout. One thing I would have liked to know is the gram amount per serving. "One Scoop" just isn't accurate enough when dealing with strong stims. I always take 1/2 serving when trying out a new stimulant. The most accurate way to measure that is with a scale. So a grams per serving on the label would be helpful.

Another thing to note is with these sample packs that come in little plastic bags, humidity becomes a problem. I let my sample pack sit and some of the powder became "candy-like" hard chunks. Still worked fine, but with other sample packets that are sealed paper this problem doesn't occur. Or at least not that I've noticed. I did have about 5 or 6 sample packs of other products that came in this same way(plastic baggy) that just weren't worth saving. Just an FYI. I didn't let this packaging issue of the sample effect my rating of this product. Thanks again for the sample pack!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review man! So to clarify, you took half the pack, but took half of that pre and the rest intra? Glad you noticed the mood effects, would be curious to see what you thought about the stim effects when taking it that way. And on a full stomach, lol.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the review man! So to clarify, you took half the pack, but took half of that pre and the rest intra? Glad you noticed the mood effects, would be curious to see what you thought about the stim effects when taking it that way. And on a full stomach, lol.
Yep about 1/2 pre before I ate. Then the rest during my workout. The stim effects were pretty average. I wasn't jittery but had sort of a confident energy, excited for my next set.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey T-bone i appreciate the review however i think if you took it how we suggest then your experience may be drastically diffrenet.

HyperMax is meant to be consumed all at once, 30 min pre workout on a reliavitley empty stomach.

Splitting the doses would def. create a more subtle effects in terms of the stim feel, as well consuming it with food will drastically blunt its initial effects but may allow it to last a touch longer.

I think if taken how the direction state then you will notice a big difference from your first experience.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey T-bone i appreciate the review however i think if you took it how we suggest then your experience may be drastically diffrenet.

HyperMax is meant to be consumed all at once, 30 min pre workout on a reliavitley empty stomach.

Splitting the doses would def. create a more subtle effects in terms of the stim feel, as well consuming it with food will drastically blunt its initial effects but may allow it to last a touch longer.

I think if taken how the direction state then you will notice a big difference from your first experience.

I didn't really want an "in your face" type stimulant effect. I don't like being all hopped up on stims before my workout. I'd rather have a longer lasting slower energy release. So the way I took it really worked in my favor.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
5/5

overall: 9/10

Taste: 8/10
Effect: 10/10
Ingredients: 9/10

Hypermax will definitely get you pumped and tingley for your workouts. And at 40 servings its a pretty good price with no tolerance build up. I would definitely recommend this pre workout. I got use to the taste after a few days in but at first it was alittle weird tasting. Overalll though its a great product.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THanks for the review sir, glad you enjoyed it!

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4/5

I finally got around to taking my sample of HyperMax containing two servings, sorry for the delay. Here’s how it went. I got 7.5 hours sleep. 6:20am 1.5 servings HyperMax. I took the amount that I thought would be appropriate for me. I can normally handle a PWO with 300mg caffeine. I was told this has about 150mg per scoop plus it has some extra stimulants in there. Since I took it fasted, I felt it kick in within 5 minutes. I mixed the entire packet in 16oz water and drank only 12oz. The fruit punch flavor was just ok. Nothing special, somewhat mediciney. It mixed fine. 6:40 I had 27g whey shake plus some grapes and melon. Around this time I was feeling really good, I got slight Beta-Alanine tingles plus a slight runny nose. This and MP Assault are the only PWOs that have given me a runny nose with Assault being more pronounced. At 7:05 I started a 50 minute tabata styled back/ab workout. It started off really good, intense focus/rage/energy. I was a little jittery. By the second exercise, I could feel myself sweating a little more than normal and breathing a little heavier so I knew this was strong stuff! I had a really good pump going. My back definitely blew up from the combo of HyperMax and high reps. The last half of the workout, the stimulation seemed to overpower the focus factor. I didn’t have the euphoria towards the end like I sometimes do. All-in-all I killed the workout. I was really able to push through the burn of the high reps. If I had to do it over again, I might have decreased the dosage to 1 ¼ scoops. Great PWO, definitely one to consider buying. This is definitely not something I would take before cardio or even if you were doing cardio right after weights – too potent for cardio. They weren’t kidding when they said this is a heavy stimmed PWO. It’s now late afternoon and I’ve had no crash. I’ve had plenty of energy throughout the day which included a lunchtime 45 minute swim.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Update: I took my second half pack of this stuff and stacked it with 1 serving conqu3r on an empty stomach. Worked real good when stacked!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have tried both versions of HYPERMAX.I have used the new version 3 x last week and yesterday/today as well.

Taste- 9/10 the flavoring is much better then the OG formula and it mixes great in 10ozs of water.

Energy/Focus-10/10 .Nice clean energy and great focus.Overall this is a great formula for those who like their stims and I think Hyper Max definitely hits quickly.Also i experience no stim crash from HYPERMAX.

Overall 9.5/10- The new formula is a big improvement in regards to taste.This is definitely a high stim product that is great for everyone with a high stim tolerance.I like to alternate between HYPERMAX and another pre I use.

Notes- My review is based on 2 scoops.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have tried both versions of HYPERMAX.I have used the new version 3 x last week and yesterday/today as well.

Taste- 9/10 the flavoring is much better then the OG formula and it mixes great in 10ozs of water.

Energy/Focus-10/10 .Nice clean energy and great focus.Overall this is a great formula for those who like their stims and I think Hyper Max definitely hits quickly.Also i experience no stim crash from HYPERMAX.

Overall 9.5/10- The new formula is a big improvement in regards to taste.This is definitely a high stim product that is great for everyone with a high stim tolerance.I like to alternate between HYPERMAX and another pre I use.

Notes- My review is based on 2 scoops.
Awesome great review Koi. Did you notice better pump from new version?

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome great review Koi. Did you notice better pump from new version?
IMO the pumps were even.the scoops gave me 2 grams of micro GMS and a full gram of Agmatine.Together they provide a great pump for those who like their pump products.I Use it more for the energy/focus.I like the fact that it has 500mgs of choline bitartrate for the added focus.

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
I must have gotten a bad tub then. Can I get this one exchanged for another tub somehow?