Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Performax Labs Hypermax

Taste

Watermelon – This hit hard and hit right away! Instantly you get a huge blast of watermelon that has a bit of a tart flavoring to it (very sweet) that leaves a very long lasting aftertaste. Be aware this one is not for the weak. Performax Labs put a lot of punch in this one and I even used a bit more liquid than suggested (10-12oz)

Mixability

No problems, I got to sample the previous flavor and this one mixed just as easy. Basically when it touched the water the powder started to dissolve.

Formula

1.6g BA (at 2 servings would be adequate dose)
Choline as a Nootropic to aid in focus.
Glycerol at 1g is very strong a s pump agent to help suck wter into the cell and volumizer them.
Agmatine at 500mg is good to help with pump and also as GDA properties
L-Norvaline a small additional feature for pump.
Energy and Drive blend at 580mg which has caffeine (Stim) the rest of the ingredients are unkown due to the blend so it would be hard to comment.

Workout Reaction

Dosed my sample at 4:45 for a 5 AM workout
About the time I got to the gym 4:55 I started to feel some energy coming on and it was nothing that caused me to jitter or anything, but I am going to assume around the 200mg mark or slightly below (which is my sweet spot)
Onto the workout I was hitting a back session and a small amount of arm work. I started off with Barbell Rows working up to sets of 8-10 and ended up hitting my goal of 275, no noticible pump or vascularity off the first exercise.

Moving onto low rows, cable pullovers, and then a single arm lat pulldown I started to feel the skin harden, muscles tighten, and my arms start to pop a bit as I got through some isolation work and utilizing a lot of 5 second negatives and 3 second holds on some movements and some sets.. During the eccentric I could feel my lats rushing with blood and as I squeezed out the reps I could feel the muscles continue to harden. I tried to keep reset down to see if I could push the pump aspect and it was pretty good. Not mind blowing, but still present in the workout.

No tingles were noticed from the BA because it is on the low side 1.6g for a serving, if it was double or a 2 scoop then yes it may have aided performance a bit, but overall a good workout, and a good reaction. Besides the low amount of BA, maybe a touch higher Agmatine (750mg per dose) that would be a touch better for the formula. To open up some of the aspects of the last prop blend (which I am not a major fan of) may help some others out or let them know the caffine for those who may be stim junkies or stim tolerant.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How was the energy/focus aspect?
"About the time I got to the gym 4:55 I started to feel some energy coming on and it was nothing that caused me to jitter or anything, but I am going to assume around the 200mg mark or slightly below (which is my sweet spot)"

besides that, no real focus aspect that i noted in my 2 servings.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Took the whole pack to the dome 25mins preworkout! I really felt the energy around the 30min mark after consuming! Focus was awesome for me! Not gonna lie, 2 scoops is some pretty strong stuff! It had me a little jittery(i think due to the alpha-Y). Anyway i didnt get the beta alanine tingling, but ive been using a pre that has beta alanine.(so my tolerance is already good to go with that aspect). Overall, i had one of my best back workouts in while! Not exaggerating at all! It was an awesome hour and a half while destroying my back! Hit some PRs also! Overall, i would love to have a full tub, and i would recommend this to anyone!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback, glad it worked so well for you!

Guys make sure to hit the submit review button, last couple reviews havent had a rating at all.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
5/5

Took the whole pack to the dome 25mins preworkout! I really felt the energy around the 30min mark after consuming! Focus was awesome for me! Not gonna lie, 2 scoops is some pretty strong stuff! It had me a little jittery(i think due to the alpha-Y). Anyway i didnt get the beta alanine tingling, but ive been using a pre that has beta alanine.(so my tolerance is already good to go with that aspect). Overall, i had one of my best back workouts in while! Not exaggerating at all! It was an awesome hour and a half while destroying my back! Hit some PRs also! Overall, i would love to have a full tub, and i would recommend this to anyone!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Awesome product

I'm kinda a stim junkie
Took full sample on empty stomach felt it start to take effect in about 15 minutes Used it on Chest day. Hit a solid workout 5x5 routine on Chest, decline, Incline Bi's 10x3 and tri's 10x13 added Ab's into the mix.

outstanding pumps and loads of Focus made it thru entire workout with energy left to burn.Should have added more plates on all lifts could have easily done them.

Taste was Fantastic tasted just like a Watermelon Jolly Rancher my favorite ! Give this a 5 out of 5 on taste
Mixed easily 5 out of 5 on this too. added water and shook for about 5 seconds and it was mixed no lumps or clumps !

Performance 5 out of 5 here too. I add a PWO amplifer to my other PWO's glad I didn't add it here didn't need it.
Energy, pumps, focus thru the roof.Couldn't ask for anything more in a PWO as far as I'm concerned.

Gonna be telling everybody about this product! Be buying me my own supply.

Thanks PerformX Labs for this outstanding PWO

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome product

I'm kinda a stim junkie
Took full sample on empty stomach felt it start to take effect in about 15 minutes Used it on Chest day. Hit a solid workout 5x5 routine on Chest, decline, Incline Bi's 10x3 and tri's 10x13 added Ab's into the mix.

outstanding pumps and loads of Focus made it thru entire workout with energy left to burn.Should have added more plates on all lifts could have easily done them.

Taste was Fantastic tasted just like a Watermelon Jolly Rancher my favorite ! Give this a 5 out of 5 on taste
Mixed easily 5 out of 5 on this too. added water and shook for about 5 seconds and it was mixed no lumps or clumps !

Performance 5 out of 5 here too. I add a PWO amplifer to my other PWO's glad I didn't add it here didn't need it.
Energy, pumps, focus thru the roof.Couldn't ask for anything more in a PWO as far as I'm concerned.

Gonna be telling everybody about this product! Be buying me my own supply.

Thanks PerformX Labs for this outstanding PWO
Thanks for the reviews guys! Stock up today before the black Friday/cyber Monday sales end. Be on the lookout for future promos as well.

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
Hypermax Review

AM workout
Empty stomach
1 serving
Watermelon

Overall rating : 8/10 firm.

Mixability and Taste

Mixed up great. No floaters. I make a real strong shot then chase it most times so I can't really speak on the taste so much.
Here's what it was NOT; bitter or medicin-ish. There was a nice aftertaste that seemed to linger with me on the ride to the gym. It wasn't so watermelon though. I think I might enjoy a different flavor, watermelon is tough to dupe. Rate: 8/10

Effects Onset

I could feel it within ten minits of drinking it. I noticed a sense of anxiousness first, then it felt hot in my head, wasn't uncomfortable but I have been stim free ( including coffee) for a month while taking adrenal reset by CTD, so I knew it was gonna be rough.
Rate: 7/10

Focus & Intensity
Focus was superb. Had planned a solid back workout and hit every freakin angle possible and didn't give up a single rep.
Felt like I could have done the other half of my split.
Rate: 10/10

Energy

Sure had it. In fact had it throughout the afternoon, never crashed.
Rate: 10/10

Pump

I am a huge fan of GM , usually use more than a gram, I don't think that 1g is enough to really get the pump to stay. My thought would be to up the dose on the GM and Agmatine, That combo at 3g:1g respectively , has always been my go-to.
I watched the pump occur, and it was gone in short time after,
Maybe add something else on the sustained hydration or skip the Norvaline and work the citrulline angle.
Rate: 6/10

Overall

Just like HYPERMAX claims, it is great and succeeds at giving you no crash energy and excellent focus. So my final thought is, for what it DOES DO, I would recommend it and probably buy it and spice it up with some bulk goods. So for the claims on the label I give it a solid 8/10

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I received a free 2 serving sample of the new version of HyperMax. I used it for an AM workout. I mixed the whole packet in 12 oz water. I probably should have followed the directions and mixed it with 16 oz because there were some unmixed particles. So I drank 9 oz taking 1.5 servings 35 minutes before my arm workout on a fasted stomach. 10 minutes later I had a protein shake. I felt the energy rush start to come on after 5 minutes. I felt the BA tingles after 15 minutes. Stimulant effect was pretty intense and I can handle 300 mg caffeine pretty good. I'm also due for a stim break soon. So I know there are tons of stims in here. I probably would have done fine with 1-1.25 servings. I sampled the previous version and the pumps are definitely better with this version. Watermelon flavor is better this version too, no mediciney taste. IMO, HyperMax is better suited for a strength based workout with longer rest periods just because it is so stim heavy. My workout was higher rep with .5-2 min rest periods. I did feel I myself trying to catch my breath a little more than usual. I experienced tons of focus. And I felt the stim effects for the majority of the day, not in a good way. If you have a problem with Yohimbe as I sometimes do, you will want to be careful with HyperMax. And you're getting Alpha-Yohimbine which has less side effects but it's also mixed with caffeine, Higenamine, and AMP citrate :)

For what the product claims, I'll give it a 9/10. Strong stuff!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for your review.

Hypermax is definitely strong stuff, most people are good with 1-1.5 scoops. 2 scoops is for the very stim tolorant.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5/5

Taste 5/5
I had the watermelon HyperMax. It came in a two serving packet, I used half on Monday (Chest & Tri's) the other half Tuesday (Back & Bi's). While I am not a fan of that favor, I thought it was very good, not to sweet and not tart. It also had no after taste.

Mixability 4.5/5
It mixed very well in my shaker cup, the only negative is the little bit of grit in the drink. Hence the 4.5

Formula 5/5
I enjoyed the supplement very much, just the right amount of stimulant and pump matrix.

Workout 5/5
I had a great workout, plenty of drive and focus a very enjoyable pump with no crash. I did notice a slight rise in temperature and had the tingles which both are positives. Overall I think this is a very good pre-workout.

Thank you Performax Labs for the sample!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Took Hypermax preworkout. Very focused and energized. Took about 15 minutes or so to kick in. I seemed to sweat more than usual. I'm very pleased with this product. It mixes very well and is probably the best tasting preworkout mix I have ever had. No jitters, but a feeling of "give me those weights before I lift you instead". No crash after either. I will use it again tomorrow morning

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome glad you enjoyed it so much!

if you could please press submit a review button at the top so your review counts towards the HyperMax score!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Awesome glad you enjoyed it so much! if you could please press submit a review button at the top so your review counts towards the HyperMax score!
Hmmm....I submitted a review in the supplement section. Where is this "submit a review" button.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
5/5

This product will surely get you and keep you going to Reach your lifting goals. It not only mixes well,but it is the best tasting pre-workout mix I have ever had. Intense drive, focus and energy with no jitters or crash. I highly recommend HyperMax.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome thanks for the review!

TGB Supplements has a Buy HyperMax receive a FREE Cremax, all for 29.99, pretty hard to beat!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
5/5

I got a whole tub to try out this product from a promo and I must say it defiantly gets you jacked up. I have been using stims for over a year straight and I am fairly stim tolerant. This stuff is too strong for me! If your looking for a high stim effect in a PWO this should be your go to! Just be careful with two scoops defiantly HYPER to the MAX!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got a whole tub to try out this product from a promo and I must say it defiantly gets you jacked up. I have been using stims for over a year straight and I am fairly stim tolerant. This stuff is too strong for me! If your looking for a high stim effect in a PWO this should be your go to! Just be careful with two scoops defiantly HYPER to the MAX!
Thanks for the review! How were your pumps?

I agree with it being stim heavy. I only need 1.5 scoops, even after using stims for a prolonged time period. When I come off a stim break, I use about 1/3 of a scoop until my body gets used to the caffeine and everything else.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Pumps were good too. Not the best I've had but defiantly worth it!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review and def. agree, im a stim junkie myself and i rarely need 2 scoops!

keithbishop

Awards
I think you're right. On a normal day for your work shift, 1-1.5 should be fine. I tried 1.5 after an eight hour work day and I have a high tolerance, and I also get the effects you describe. I wish it would kick in 20 minutes for me, it takes a little more than 30. Did you notice a good pump?
Sorry, just saw this question.

Didn't notice a pump, but I wasn't lifting. Took it before a yoga/Pilates class I teach. Constantly in motion the 1st 2/3 of class except for balance track, where poses are held for long periods.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
4/5

OK, so I thought I was a hard a** stim junkie, but this one rocked me. Took the entire baggie which I believe to be 2 scoops! OOPS! Crazy energy, sweating a lot, and lifting a ton for 1.5 hours! Great pump too!

Energy=10/10 Almost to much energy, will need to try 1 scoop next time
Flavor( Watermelon)= 7/10 Not a fan of watermelon it was accurate though.
Mix=8/10 mixed ok in 15oz water. Still some grit though
Pump9/10 Damn good pump!
Crash=8/10 I crashed a bit on 2 scoops. Not too bad though

All in all, this is a wicked PWO that I will certainly be considering for purchase!

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
Hey reps, can I get a sample of the new hypermax? Threw my tub away, I'm wondering if I got a bad tub, and I'd like to try a different batch for reference, maybe I'll start taking it again.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep, no problem. Send an email to [email protected] and we will have a sample sent out.

Just a FYI, PHFSupps still has a couple units of the Orginal still in stock, those are the last units in existence ahha

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
Yep, no problem. Send an email to [email protected] and we will have a sample sent out. Just a FYI, PHFSupps still has a couple units of the Orginal still in stock, those are the last units in existence ahha
I'll do that thanks man. And also I may pick one or 2 og thanks for the info

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK, so I thought I was a hard a** stim junkie, but this one rocked me. Took the entire baggie which I believe to be 2 scoops! OOPS! Crazy energy, sweating a lot, and lifting a ton for 1.5 hours! Great pump too!

Energy=10/10 Almost to much energy, will need to try 1 scoop next time
Flavor( Watermelon)= 7/10 Not a fan of watermelon it was accurate though.
Mix=8/10 mixed ok in 15oz water. Still some grit though
Pump9/10 Damn good pump!
Crash=8/10 I crashed a bit on 2 scoops. Not too bad though

All in all, this is a wicked PWO that I will certainly be considering for purchase!
Thanks for the review. You did the same thing I did, took two scoops right off the bat. It was also too much for me!

jcmelton

jcmelton

Awards
Taste - 9/10 - This stuff has the taste of those little candy rolls called Smarties. Not too overpowering of a taste, but just right amount of flavor.

Focus - 10/10 - I don't know what it was about this PWO, but I never felt it coming on. I just went at the weights with absolute intent on getting the job done as if the world did not exist around me. This stuff was just smooth in it's approach.

Energy - 6/10 - I don't feel like that I actually got any extra energy from HyperMax. This may be that it just did not have any overboard stimulant effect for me, but where this lacked, was sure made up on straight focus.

Pumps - 9/10 - Due to the amount of focus that this provided, I was able to approach each rep with deliberate movements that really stressed the stretch and squeeze to get that desired pump we all seek.

OVERALL - 8/10 - I used my sample in two servings with a serving each of the past two morning workouts. I typically rely on my PWO to help me get woke up for my 5am workouts, but this did not have the stim effect for that I would have preferred a bit stronger. I did love the focus and determination that it gave me to squeeze out every rep with a true purpose of destroying as much muscle fiber as possible. My girlfriend even said that she could tell that each rep had a very "deliberate control to them". It truly does live up to the phrase of "Hyper Focus Intensifying Pre-Workout".

Thank you for the sample. I really appreciate the opportunity to try out the Proformax Labs HyperMax.
My original review still stands, but the new watermelon flavor takes my Taste rating up a notch to 10/10 and Overall gets a bump to 9/10 now.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4/5

Thanks again guys for the sample. I split it into 2 doses. A super fine silk powder that mixed great into my 12oz. Of water. No pieces or grit leftover at all.
The flavor was watermelon. Was pretty good. Had a little bit of a sugar free ephedra aftertaste but still fine with me.
The pumps were sick! Got some tinglies going with in the first 10 mins. Followed by some good vacularity. Good clean burn.
I could smell and taste the flavor for hours after I was done with it. Had a great workout on it.
Took the rest the next day at work and flew pretty good but not like the first day of sampling.
All in all I like it & will buy myself a tub in the future.
4/5 for not so great aftertaste but it does get me flying. I ain't got nothing bad to say about it. Good stuff guys
Thank you!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review, im glad it worked well for you!

HyperMax will be getting an upgrade to the watermelon flavor that will make it lighter, more refreshing and will clear the palate quicker. As well, HyperMax will be getting a second flavor!

Stay updated on our social media for when they hit the shelves, should be next 4 weeks!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the review, im glad it worked well for you!

HyperMax will be getting an upgrade to the watermelon flavor that will make it lighter, more refreshing and will clear the palate quicker. As well, HyperMax will be getting a second flavor!

Stay updated on our social media for when they hit the shelves, should be next 4 weeks!
Many awesome things coming soon.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

Pure and Simple --- One of the best Pre's I've ever used in terms of sustained energy & focus. Reminded me of CryoShock, one of my favorites from back in the day.

Had some incredible Chest & Tri workouts with HyperMax!!!

I was more focused on my workouts & spent more time in the gym because I didn't want to stop! Had a hard time waiting between sets --- I wanted to keep going.

I don't think I could use it 5 times a week @ a full scoop. Finding your sweet spot is important with HyperMax --- 1.5 scoops had me slightly overstimulated. But 1 scoop was perfect for me.

I think HyperMax will stay in my rotation for a LONG time --- looking forward to the new flavors!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review brother, glad it worked so well for you!!

Blue Razz coming soon!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5/5

TASTE – 4/5
MIXABILITY- 5/5
ENERGY – 5/5
FOCUS- 5/5
PUMPS 4/5
HyperMax is a solid pre-workout and has earned a spot as one of my staples pre-workout. The energy is clean and very strong. The taste is very good, not great, but it’s up there.
I had the watermelon flavor, and it’s a very accurate watermelon as in one day I ate a bunch of actual watermelon pre workout, and then took my HyperMax a little while later and it tasted the same. Apparently they are going to be revamping the watermelon flavor, so I guess very good will potentially be great.
I ran the product at ½ scoop, 1 scoop, 1.5 scoops, and 2 scoops. I found my sweet spot to be 1.5 scoops.
The best example I can give and the one sole incident that made me a believer was one workout where I just did not want to workout. I had a terrible day at work, my stomach hurt, and I was very groggy. I took HyperMax, and about twenty minutes into my workout I was hitting PR’s in Barbell Squats (325x20) as part of a total 100 rep squat routine, and 560x6 on Single Leg Presses. I worked out for an hour and a half killing legs, and then hit arms. There was no crash afterwards.
This product is great for clean, strong energy and focus. It delivers and there are no jitters and distractions, just dialed in power and energy.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the review EMPIREMIND glad you enjoyed it! Be on the lookout for the new Blue Razz flavor and the improved watermelon flavor!!

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
4/5

Dosage: 10/10. Super easy to take 2 scoops 30 mins prior to workout.

Effectiveness: 9/10. I give 8 out of 10 because I have to take full 2 scoops in order to achieve the energy that is needed. This is due to me having high tolerance to stimulants. Once I took 2 scoops, I felt from most to least, (a) clean energy without crash, (b) focus that lasted hours after consuming, (c) muscle fullness/pumped and (d) strength increase and (e) vascularity, but this is due to my body fat being in the high teens, but my forearms and calves looked like roadmaps. I accomplished numerous PRs. It was difficult consuming 2 scoops of the New HyperMax XT while on a Deload Week because I couldn’t help lifting heavy due to the extra energy and focus. Deload Week and 2 scoops of the New HyperMax XT don’t mix well. In the future, I will only consume 1 scoop on Deload Week.

Taste: 9/10. The only flavor currently available is watermelon. It’s not too sweet nor can I taste any of the raw ingredients. However, I’ve heard that others said it doesn’t taste much like watermelon, very artificial tasting, but not me. I think it taste great. This may be due to the fact that I am allergic to some fruits and have not eaten a real watermelon in decades so I have no idea what real watermelon tastes like.

Mix-ability: 10/10. Barely any powder left over. Mixes very easy and can easily do so with a spoon.

Value: 8/10. On Performax Labs website, it is selling for $42.99 but you can get it cheaper at other places. It’s kind of expensive if you pay full retail, but still worth it.

Overall 9/10. I would recommend this to others. I let my friend try and he ended up buying a tub later that night. The energy and focus is so good that I would have no problems consuming while I am at work on a non workout day because I was able to get so much work done…projects after projects were completed and next thing I knew, it was couple hours later. I know I’ve said this before, but the energy is so clean and not crack like feeling. I am able to eat immediately after working out. My jaws are not grinding. The come down is very smooth without crash.

Thank you again to Adizzle1 and Performax Labs for opportunity to log the NEW HYPERMAX XT Preworkout.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the in depth review and log. Glad you enjoyed it!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Dosage: 10/10. Easy peasy to take 2 scoops 15 mins prior to workout and boom it's kicked in.

Effectiveness: 10/10. I give 10 out of 10 because I take full 2 scoops in order to achieve the energy that is needed. I'm used to PWO with 375mg in 1 scoop and was taking 1 1/2 of that one. This is due to me having high tolerance to stimulants. Once I took 2 scoops, I felt some great freaking effects! The best clean energy without crash, laser focus that lasted well beyond my 2 to 3 hour workouts and strength increases and vascularity, but that could also be due to some carbs peri workout. I accomplished numerous PRs. I was worried about 8pm workouts powered by HyperMax XT and the stims, but was able to pretty easily cool down from the stims.

Taste: 5/10. The only flavor currently available is watermelon. It’s not too sweet nor does it taste much like watermelon, very artificial tasting.

Mixability: 10/10. Mixes very easy and great. I use 14 oz of cold water for 2 scoops.

Value: 8/10. On Performax Labs website, it is selling for $42.99, but you can get it cheaper at other places. It's not too bad when cheaper as it comes out to about $1/serving when total price is about $36.

Overall 8/10. I would recommend this to others despite the taste/flavor. The energy and focus is so good that I think it can be taken as even just an energy boost thru your workday even if it's a rest day from the gym. I especially love how clean the energy is and that there's no crash.

Thank you again to Adizzle1 and Performax Labs for opportunity to log the NEW HYPERMAX XT Pre-Workout.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the thorough review! $42.99 is the list price on our site but from our retailers it can be purchased at $34.99, so quite a good deal!

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
4/5

When I rate a preworkout, I judge it on taste, mixibility, focus, pump, energy, and overall effectiveness. Today I went for it, and went with two scoops or two packets. Taste wasn't that normal fake watermelon taste, but there was a bit of a fake sugary afternote. I did get some chunky bad tasting bits which I could be incorrect I believe it's the choline. It mixed well for having gms in it. It took about 10 minutes for this to start to kick in. Wow what a rush of energy. I needed to peel myself off the ceiling, and get to the gym first. This hit quick, and hard. I was dialed in driving to the gym lol. I worked out fasted which made this hit even harder. I probably wont take a 400 mg heavy stim product without a preworkout meal of some sort.
I was glad I didn't overdue with two scoops, and ruin my workout. If I had a tub of this I would stick to around 1.5 scoop or so.

Taste 4/5 - It's a good drinkable preworkout, but not the best watermelon I've ever had.

Mixibility 4/5 - It mixed easy, and quickly. I did have some bigger particles that left off taste.

Focus 5/5 - Dialed In great focus. It's what I look for when I get a pre.

Pump - 4.5/5 Definitely good at 2 scoops. GMS, citrulline, agmatine are well dosed at 2 scoops, and decently dosed at one scoop.

Energy - 5/5 Amazing energy at 2 scoops which may be too much for many. There quite a few stimulants other than just caffeine so even at one scoop there's plenty of energy. 2 scoops I had energy throughout my 2 hour workout, and could of went longer.

Overall -4.5 This is a very good preworkout. It definitely excels in the focus and energy departments. At 2 scoops you get the big pumps! I did not get any tingles from two scoops which surprised me. I do think I would enjoy other flavors. I would recommend this pre to others who are looking for great focus and energy.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to try Hypermax Xt out!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As always good detail and straight up feedback and at 2 scoops this looks like it's strong and I haven't tried it yet but I have
tried this companies thermogenic and at 1 cap which has 200mg of caffeine it packs a VERY strong punch of smooth long
lasting energy and focus which I LIKED A LOT !!! so I'm sure the PW at 2 scoops was REALLY STRONG and as you mentioned
1 1/2 would probably be the better dose.

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
Energy=10/10 The energy is great but the focus is amazing. You have no choice but to be dialed in!

Flavor( Watermelon)= 6/10 Not sure on the taste, first time i chugged it after brushing my teeth and didnt enjoy the taste. Next day i did my two scoops and it pretty much tasted the same. Not enough flavor but that doesnt bother me when it comes to supplements. Its not something that bothers me by any means, just a little light on flavor.

Mix=9/10 I thought it mixed pretty well, maybe a little excess when finished but I just add water and drink it during the workout.

Pump9/10 The pump was amazing. This really contributed to the focus I had going. I wanted to keep lifting because the pump just kept growing bigger and bigger.

Overall: 9/10 One scoop was awesome. I did not think that 1 scoop would be enough for me, usually using a high amount of stims, but I felt great and had an amazing workout. 2 scoops was even better. I was repping out pullups in between most of my sets. I was not getting tired at all. After I got in my car I could barely get my seat belt on due to the amazing pump. I knew i was feeling the effects when i had a slight crash later, but this could also be due to such an amazing workout. Great Product. Will be using again!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome brother, thanks for the detailed review!

Looks like everyone is really enjoying the focus from Eria Jarensis Extract. There is also a good mood boost effect that I think people notice but dont really mentioned. We get a lot of "I just felt really good" comments on HyperMax XT!

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
This is true. I didnt really get into that.

I was pretty talkative after my workout which isnt unusual but it was slightly euphoric.

Cant wait to place an order and get some more.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Here we go

Overall 4.5/5
I haven't done many stimmed pres lately but this is my favorite in a long time!

Taste- 2/5
I'm personally not a huge fan of watermelon so that's part of the reason. It wasn't so much of a jolly rancher flavor but more of a natural watermelon which was a nice change. Little bit of sweet but not too much

Pumps 4/5
With the ingredients and doses this was expected. Great fullness and pumped feeling. Also helped with endurance

Energy and focus 5/5
With 200 mg per scoop it's pretty easy to play with the dosing so the "energy" aspect is fairly easy and simple. Where this product shined for me was the focus. Tunnel vision! I also believe that great focus leads to better perceived energy and endurance.