Hydroxy cut or Oxy Elite Pro?

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I have been away from the minds for some time now... Trying to get back into it.

I have decided im going to do a cut diet all the way till summer starting tomorrow.

I'm gonna cut out all breads mainly and eat 6 small meals a day

My current weight is about 192 I want to get down to 175-180

I was thinking of using either hydroxy cut or oxy elite pro.

I'm looking for some recommendations on which to take guys, any help will help

:goodpost:

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Supplements are just that-- supplements. For me, cutting supps are a last resort after diet and exercise. Have you cleaned up your diet and taken a good look at your workouts yet?

That said, HC-- like most Muscletech products-- is overpriced, overhyped junk in my opinion. OEP however is one of the few stims I absolutely love. Stacked with Alpha T3, it is a killer cutting stack, and frankly the only stack I've ever taken that has had the same effects as good ol' fashioned ECA.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Well ya I said I was starting a diet...so its gonna be clean I want to use one of those products to help along with diet and exercise. I have heard good things about oxy elite pro and i got a bottle of alpha t2 that i got for free a while back i might stack with it

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, my mistake I went back and read and you mentioned the diet!

It takes a lot to impress me, and believe me, the OEP/AT2 stack was one of the few times in my life I wished I had taken a "before" photo because it was so effective. The "after" photo would have been impressive.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
i only here great things with oxylite, i say do that. ther really has not been one log that hasnt seen great results

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Alright cool guys i think im gonna buy oxy elite pro :) cant wait to try it out, ill be sure to take before pics so i can see the results.. I probably wont start taking the oxy elite pro for another couple weeks so i can make sure my diet is down pat and start some cardio up. Day one of my diet is going smooth so far so we will see

VeganMike

Awards
I've taken hydroxy cut in the past and combined with lots of cardio and good diet it made me lose a ton of weight. However, that was really long ago...like when there was still ephedra in it. I heard they took it out now. Correct?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've taken hydroxy cut in the past and combined with lots of cardio and good diet it made me lose a ton of weight. However, that was really long ago...like when there was still ephedra in it. I heard they took it out now. Correct?
Yeah, the ephedra is no longer and that was the real working ingredient. Hydroxycut is pretty much worthless now.

I used Oxyelite pro last summer and liked it. I plan on stacking it with alpha t2 this spring. Possibly along with erase as well.

kikinz24

Awards
i personally am a fan of the e/c stack. i use bronkaid and no doz 3 times a day. now curently starting the AI swole stack. heard some good feedback on it from members here and a few people at the gym. we'll see how well it works.

Steeladdict

Awards
If I have to pick one, I will pick Oxy Elite Pro hands down. A lot better choice than Hydroxy Cut that's for sure. Try adding ECA with it too for great results.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
hydroxycut was the bomb with ephedra....tried it once without ephedra and it was like drinkin a cup of coffe. OEP was a joke for me as well, although i never stacked it with anything like AT2.

things that work for me: ECA..Xantrex(yes, from walmart)..Any ephedra based product(if i can find any)...and SLIM X (now discontinued)

More importantly, diet needs to be in check for these to help.

BuddhaPeace

Awards
Any recommendation/need for a cortisol blocker while on OEP plus T2? Add in Lean Xtreme?

Cheers

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
EC with alpha t2 and Erase....nar nar nar.

I already did ec with alpha t2 and it helped a lot ! Now I'm doing the same thing again but this time adding in the erase. wanna get more cut before my trip to Florida in February. of course it'll prolly be freezing but screw it.