Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Every time I take it I get a significant rise in acne, same as Trendione. Actually worse - I get some cystic acne very fast between my thighs, like clockwork. Only on Var do I notice the chub rub issues.

I took Var for 2 weeks pre-meet and it takes 2-3 weeks after stopping for my skin to clear up. Just now things are looking clear again on my chest and shoulders have calmed down.

But I’m certain this stack, and anything effective for my goal, will do this to me so it’s just a side I’m accepting. I’d rather have more acne at the pool and my muscles attached to my bones!

Muscles attached to my bones are a good thing !!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
6/23/22
BW 255.4

6 min walk
Bird Dogs
Side Planks

BW Squats, Average Band GMs, Seated Leg Curls vs Doubled Miniband
2x25 each

SSB Dynamic Boxsquat to 14”
65x5
+light bands
65,155,225x3
275 8x3 w/ 50 sec rests

GHR
2x12

High 80s in the garage and I was losing a lot of fluid. The nonstop 3 accessory circuit before getting to speed squats really combined for a taxing session. By the time I got to glute ham work, I was so dehydrated I had totally gassed out.

Disappointed, but I did take 2” off my box height (had been using a 16” bench and switched to a 14” sandbag yesterday) while still adding 30lbs from 2 weeks ago.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
6/23/22
BW 255.4

6 min walk
Bird Dogs
Side Planks

BW Squats, Average Band GMs, Seated Leg Curls vs Doubled Miniband
2x25 each

SSB Dynamic Boxsquat to 14”
65x5
+light bands
65,155,225x3
275 8x3 w/ 50 sec rests

GHR
2x12

High 80s in the garage and I was losing a lot of fluid. The nonstop 3 accessory circuit before getting to speed squats really combined for a taxing session. By the time I got to glute ham work, I was so dehydrated I had totally gassed out.

Disappointed, but I did take 2” off my box height (had been using a 16” bench and switched to a 14” sandbag yesterday) while still adding 30lbs from 2 weeks ago.
I would mark this in the WIN Column !!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
6/24/22
BW 255.0

GHR
2x12
+Miniband
1x6,3+3 assisted

alt w/ Swissbar V-grip Chins

Reverse Hyper
140x25
165x20
190x15

alt w/ Gripper Work
Warmup x5
GG2 2x5
GG3x2,3,5 PR

Made up the posterior work I missed last night, with some chins & a grip PR to boot.

IMG_6657.JPG

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
6/26/22
BW 258.2

10 min walk with family
Bird Dogs

Yukon Bar Dynamic Bench
+vs doubled microbands
60x12
60,110,150x3
200 7x3
230,260,290x1 PR

Yukon Standing Strictpress
60,60,110,140,160,180,190,200x5

Pullaparts
Monster Miniband x34,33,33

Swissbar Lying Tri Extension
105x6 bailed

Williams Extensions
35 3x20

Pressdowns
Light x40,30,30

alt w/ One-arm Band Rows
Light 3x25/arm

DB Laterals ss w/ Hammercurls
25 2x20 each

Today is Day 1 of 24mg Yk11 & 25mg Var through the daytime & 50mg Adrol pre-bed. I’ve got 7 caps of Mk677, so those will be probably 4 nights in a row, a couple off, then finish them. This is on top of my current 800mg oil/wk; hoping for a 10-15 day bulking phase, in and out. Will try to avoid maximal straining and add a bit of volume wherever I can.

Swiss Tri Extensions have been killing my right elbow at the tricep tendon, so I dropped them today when 105 felt straight up dangerous. Also realized in my notes it says I’ve been doing speed bench against doubled minibands, but they’re only micros.

200lbs felt heavy on Strictpress, but I don’t think I’ve ever done that without belt or wraps so that was cool!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
6/26/22
BW 258.2

10 min walk with family
Bird Dogs

Yukon Bar Dynamic Bench
+vs doubled microbands
60x12
60,110,150x3
200 7x3
230,260,290x1 PR

Pullaparts

105x6 bailed

Williams Extensions
35 3x20

Pressdowns
Light x40,30,30

alt w/ One-arm Band Rows
Light 3x25/arm

25 2x20 each

Today is Day 1 of 24mg Yk11 & 25mg Var through the daytime & 50mg Adrol pre-bed. I’ve got 7 caps of Mk677, so those will be probably 4 nights in a row, a couple off, then finish them. This is on top of my current 800mg oil/wk; hoping for a 10-15 day bulking phase, in and out. Will try to avoid maximal straining and add a bit of volume wherever I can.

Swiss Tri Extensions have been killing my right elbow at the tricep tendon, so I dropped them today when 105 felt straight up dangerous. Also realized in my notes it says I’ve been doing speed bench against doubled minibands, but they’re only micros.

200lbs felt heavy on Strictpress, but I don’t think I’ve ever done that without belt or wraps so that was cool!
But….. micro minis are stronger than minis. I guess that may only be for westside bands that I use. Yours different brand and strength?

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
6/26/22
BW 258.2

10 min walk with family
Bird Dogs

Yukon Bar Dynamic Bench
+vs doubled microbands
60x12
60,110,150x3
200 7x3
230,260,290x1 PR

Pullaparts

105x6 bailed

Williams Extensions
35 3x20

Pressdowns
Light x40,30,30

alt w/ One-arm Band Rows
Light 3x25/arm

25 2x20 each

Always putting in good work…….On your 10-15 day mini-bulk, are you increasing your calories or just adding the extra anabolics alone?
Also, don’t know if you remember a member that used to be on here, Spurfy? He had an interesting protocol with Anavar by adding high doses of Creatine in the mornings and taking Anavar in the evenings, because the synergy of the two and the glycogen they shuttled into the muscles together worked tremendously on a bulk. I’ve never tried it, but thought it was an interesting theory. Wasn’t sure if you had ever tried that, but maybe it would be useful in a mini-bulk environment.

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Great progress! When I had tricep tendinitis capsaicin cream mixed with voltarin worked well, especially with an elbow sleeve. The capsaicin gets super hot and very little was needed. Gotta be careful though at wash hands twice. If you use too much and need to cool it down make sure to wash with soap and water. Water alone intensifies the burn.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Should see some nice growth from that oral blast.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
But….. micro minis are stronger than minis. I guess that may only be for westside bands that I use. Yours different brand and strength?
Not monster minis, micro minis. I use EFS bands. Colors are different on all but Blue I think, but progression is the same:
-micro
-mini
-monster
-light
-average
-strong

Always putting in good work…….On your 10-15 day mini-bulk, are you increasing your calories or just adding the extra anabolics alone?
Also, don’t know if you remember a member that used to be on here, Spurfy? He had an interesting protocol with Anavar by adding high doses of Creatine in the mornings and taking Anavar in the evenings, because the synergy of the two and the glycogen they shuttled into the muscles together worked tremendously on a bulk. I’ve never tried it, but thought it was an interesting theory. Wasn’t sure if you had ever tried that, but maybe it would be useful in a mini-bulk environment.
I will be adding calories, as you can’t make something from nothing, but it’s not regulated. At this point I’m eating whatever - that’s what lead to my best total ever. Lots of orals and force-feeding.

I stopped any creatine mono use before starting the Trest actually. It’s just too useless with my gut; I just continually crap it out and never adapt so it’s not really worth risking losing nutrients over to me. Wife found the same to be true. Plus I am going to be getting too strong too fast as it is during this period so the last thing I want is more horsepower; I need to keep the reigns pulled back.

Great progress! When I had tricep tendinitis capsaicin cream mixed with voltarin worked well, especially with an elbow sleeve. The capsaicin gets super hot and very little was needed. Gotta be careful though at wash hands twice. If you use too much and need to cool it down make sure to wash with soap and water. Water alone intensifies the burn.
Good reminder; I have found Equiblock can mask just about anything. I don’t think this is something worth pushing through for now, but it’s useful for main work if necessary IMO.

Don’t hold your pecker when you go to the bathroom while using it!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
6/27/22
BW 258.0

5 min walk
Bird Dogs
Side Planks

Lying Leg Curl
70 3x25

alt w/ Back Extension Machine & Ab Crunch Machine
90 2x25 each

~4” Blockpulls
45,135,135x5
225,315,405x2
+belt
475,525x2
555,575x1

RDL w/ straps
345 3x6

CSR
45,90x6
115x6,8,10

Reverse Hyper
190x20
215,240x15

Man, can’t hide even a single tab of Anadrol; even taken at 10:30pm last night it was still full force at 6:30am. Monster session, especially since I could barely get out of bed. Reverse hypers are continually climbing, and everything felt lighter today. Feels like my fitness has continued to improve lately (with concerted effort on my part).

^Fun fact: the intro to this song is just long enough to get your belt set & hands chalked before taking it to 11!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not monster minis, micro minis. I use EFS bands. Colors are different on all but Blue I think, but progression is the same:
-micro
-mini
-monster
-light
-average
-strong

I will be adding calories, as you can’t make something from nothing, but it’s not regulated. At this point I’m eating whatever - that’s what lead to my best total ever. Lots of orals and force-feeding.

I stopped any creatine mono use before starting the Trest actually. It’s just too useless with my gut; I just continually crap it out and never adapt so it’s not really worth risking losing nutrients over to me. Wife found the same to be true. Plus I am going to be getting too strong too fast as it is during this period so the last thing I want is more horsepower; I need to keep the reigns pulled back.

Good reminder; I have found Equiblock can mask just about anything. I don’t think this is something worth pushing through for now, but it’s useful for main work if necessary IMO.

Don’t hold your pecker when you go to the bathroom while using it!!!
Ahhhh yes. Monster and micro. I can’t spell or read good either sometimes

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 3 of Drol/Var/Yk/MK

Ate right around 5,000 calories yesterday and woke up at 258.0 again, although I did weigh in 2 hours later in the morning today.

Going to shoot for a roughly similar total today and see if there’s any change tomorrow before pushing harder. So far, no sides (beyond waking up starving at 2:30am from Mk, but I didn’t eat then so as not to throw off the morning weighin).

Also, I did double my TUDCA to 500mg, and added 500mg Berberine at bedtime starting day 1.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Something I like to help with blood pressure is Carditone by Ayush Herbs, it really helps especially on a cycle. But you’ve probably already checked that one out, as much as your up to date on health.

Anthony_

Anthony_

Awards
  • Established
Hear the new Lamb of God track? It goes in \m/

Nice training brother. I wish I could eat 5k calories and not be a fat piece of sh!t haha.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 3 of Drol/Var/Yk/MK

Ate right around 5,000 calories yesterday and woke up at 258.0 again, although I did weigh in 2 hours later in the morning today.

Going to shoot for a roughly similar total today and see if there’s any change tomorrow before pushing harder. So far, no sides (beyond waking up starving at 2:30am from Mk, but I didn’t eat then so as not to throw off the morning weighin).

Also, I did double my TUDCA to 500mg, and added 500mg Berberine at bedtime starting day 1.
🤣 I smashed pizza at 1:30 am due to crippling MK munchies as well. I could not fight the urge and I tried hard damnit

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Something I like to help with blood pressure is Carditone by Ayush Herbs, it really helps especially on a cycle. But you’ve probably already checked that one out, as much as your up to date on health.
Yeah it’s the best natural product out there. Not nearly as good as Telmisartan, but it’s what I tell people to get if they can’t get an ARB.

I planned to double my Telly to 80mg if necessary, but so far the usual 40 has felt fine. Probably because it is peaking right when my Anadrol is in the morning, so it covers it well. I should take my levels soon though because they’re bound to be impacted some.

Hear the new Lamb of God track? It goes in \m/

Nice training brother. I wish I could eat 5k calories and not be a fat piece of sh!t haha.
No but I did see they had one just released!

Well who’s to say I’m not a fat piece of crap?!

🤣 I smashed pizza at 1:30 am due to crippling MK munchies as well. I could not fight the urge and I tried hard damnit
Hey right now I would much rather keep the hunger going than battle force feeding. Hunger I can deal with!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm always hungry, even when I'm feeling stuffed !!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah it’s the best natural product out there. Not nearly as good as Telmisartan, but it’s what I tell people to get if they can’t get an ARB.

I planned to double my Telly to 80mg if necessary, but so far the usual 40 has felt fine. Probably because it is peaking right when my Anadrol is in the morning, so it covers it well. I should take my levels soon though because they’re bound to be impacted some.

No but I did see they had one just released!

Well who’s to say I’m not a fat piece of crap?!

Hey right now I would much rather keep the hunger going than battle force feeding. Hunger I can deal with!
TELMISARTAN ftw. Great progress so far Sir!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I need to get some Telmisartan. I’ve heard from a few guys it’s the best and safest, and that it may have other benefits besides just bp control. Always good to have something for blood pressure just in case. I’ve used Carditone with good success, but good to have something stronger if needed.
And Hyde the only reason I brought up blood pressure was the increased calories and orals seem to always have an effect on bp. I figured you were covered, but you never know.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I need to get some Telmisartan. I’ve heard from a few guys it’s the best and safest, and that it may have other benefits besides just bp control. Always good to have something for blood pressure just in case. I’ve used Carditone with good success, but good to have something stronger if needed.
And Hyde the only reason I brought up blood pressure was the increased calories and orals seem to always have an effect on bp. I figured you were covered, but you never know.
TELMISARTAN should always be used when we are on PEDs. Good point brother.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have Cozaar ?? Any big differences ??
It’s just a bit weaker. 50mg Losartan is like 40mg Telmisartan, and Losartan users need 100mg more often than Telmi users need 80mg. The final 6 hours of the daily dose is a bit less effective than Telmisartan.

It does most all of the positives to protect the kidneys from AAS the way Telmisartan does. It’s a very good ARB option if you can get it prescribed.

I actually did notice my bp higher yesterday, so I bumped it to 80mg last night for this oral push.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
6/29/22
BW 261.2

5 min walk

Cable Curls,Shrugs, Pressdown circuit
33 4x25
55,66,77,88x25
33,44 2x25 each

Comp Bench
45x15
95,135,185,235,275,295x5
315x3 paused

Spoto Press
275x5,5,8 PR

V-grip Chins

Reverse Pec Deck
80,130x6
170x12,12,10

Pec Deck
170,190x20
210x16

Big 3lb spike in bodyweight; went up to about 5,500 calories yesterday. Very happy with bench today. On the lousy commercial benches & with no lift-off, the paused 315 triple was very smooth and submaximal. Can definitely feel the extra weight on chin-ups! Not sure I’ve ever done any weighing over 260.

A guy came up and gave me knuckles after he watched me rep the stack on pec flyes

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
6/29/22
BW 261.2

5 min walk

Cable Curls,Shrugs, Pressdown circuit
33 4x25
55,66,77,88x25
33,44 2x25 each

Comp Bench
45x15
95,135,185,235,275,295x5
315x3 paused

Spoto Press
275x5,5,8 PR

V-grip Chins

Reverse Pec Deck
80,130x6
170x12,12,10

Pec Deck
170,190x20
210x16

Big 3lb spike in bodyweight; went up to about 5,500 calories yesterday. Very happy with bench today. On the lousy commercial benches & with no lift-off, the paused 315 triple was very smooth and submaximal. Can definitely feel the extra weight on chin-ups! Not sure I’ve ever done any weighing over 260.

A guy came up and gave me knuckles after he watched me rep the stack on pec flyes
Looks like the plan is working…..body weight up, smooth high volume workout. Impressive doing sets of chin ups at 260.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your pull ups are always impressive. I gain 5-10lbs and my reps drop quickly.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s just a bit weaker. 50mg Losartan is like 40mg Telmisartan, and Losartan users need 100mg more often than Telmi users need 80mg. The final 6 hours of the daily dose is a bit less effective than Telmisartan.

It does most all of the positives to protect the kidneys from AAS the way Telmisartan does. It’s a very good ARB option if you can get it prescribed.

I actually did notice my bp higher yesterday, so I bumped it to 80mg last night for this oral push.
Thank you for the info, do you think I would be smart to ask my D. to change my script tp Telmisartan ?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the info, do you think I would be smart to ask my D. to change my script tp Telmisartan ?
I wouldn’t. It will be very comparable in net effect, and as long as your numbers are good with the Losartan therapy that’s the most important part.

If you were someone using serious amounts of gear for years to come, I would consider it because it’s a bit better at managing some of the negative kidney interactions that AAS otherwise bring, but you are at a point in your life where your health couldn’t handle those kinds of doses anyway - so it’s a non-issue.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 5 of Oral Push
BW 262.2

Up another lb, so Chinese buffet therapy is working well. As mentioned, doubled Telmisartan to 80mg. Also added a serving of GDA (that has 500mg Berberine HCL) to one meal per day, in addition to the 500mg Berberine at bedtime.

Signed up for the state championship meet on September 11th - I’ll be 10 weeks out on Sunday!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wouldn’t. It will be very comparable in net effect, and as long as your numbers are good with the Losartan therapy that’s the most important part.

If you were someone using serious amounts of gear for years to come, I would consider it because it’s a bit better at managing some of the negative kidney interactions that AAS otherwise bring, but you are at a point in your life where your health couldn’t handle those kinds of doses anyway - so it’s a non-issue.

Thank you!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Signed up for the state championship meet on September 11th - I’ll be 10 weeks out on Sunday!
That sounds exciting!! The Hyde Fan Club will be routing for you!!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 5 of Oral Push
BW 262.2

Up another lb, so Chinese buffet therapy is working well. As mentioned, doubled Telmisartan to 80mg. Also added a serving of GDA (that has 500mg Berberine HCL) to one meal per day, in addition to the 500mg Berberine at bedtime.

Nice! What’s training/cycle protocol going to look like for the next 10 weeks? Holding the course?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! What’s training/cycle protocol going to look like for the next 10 weeks? Holding the course?
I think so. I have been playing with some template changes Burley Hawk said in article he felt was useful for himself as a raw lifter. Having Monday always be a deadlift-focused day so it gets equal attention to squat, alternating a repetition effort with DE weekly for squat day, rotating in RE instead of ME once a month on both upper & lower to give the body a bit of a break & acquire more volume. I also lowered my boxsquat height 2”.

Last meet I just felt like I had zero idea where my squat was, or how to position my body in a free squat with no training in it. I like the stuff Wenning & Hoff were saying about hitting a free squat once a month. That’s what Burley did too.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think so. I have been playing with some template changes Burley Hawk said in article he felt was useful for himself as a raw lifter. Having Monday always be a deadlift-focused day so it gets equal attention to squat, alternating a repetition effort with DE weekly for squat day, rotating in RE instead of ME once a month on both upper & lower to give the body a bit of a break & acquire more volume. I also lowered my boxsquat height 2”.

Last meet I just felt like I had zero idea where my squat was, or how to position my body in a free squat with no training in it. I like the stuff Wenning & Hoff were saying about hitting a free squat once a month. That’s what Burley did too.
Sounds like a good plan. Now that I think about it, you kinda look like Burley Hawk. Any relation? 🤣

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
6/30/22
BW 262.2

5 min walk
Bird Dogs
Side Planks

BW Squats, Back Extensions, Cable Pullthrus
2x25 each

Frontsquat
45x5
135,225,275,315x3
+belt
345x3

Legpress
+360,450,540x25

GHR
3x10
1x21 PR

Good Girl Machine
70,110,130x15

Acquiring mass successfully: I am 10lbs heavier than 2 weeks ago on this day.

Pinned 100mg TNE a couple hours or so preWO. I won’t be buying any more. It doesn’t really seem to increase performance noticeably, just raise my heart rate & make me the sweatiest guy in the gym. I wanted 365x3, but something told me to shut it down & move on. Did take a lifetime best on the GHR at this difficulty setting, out of nowhere.

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Good Girl Machine
70,110,130x15

Hyde, I love that you refer to the abductor and adductor machine as bad and good girl. I asked Ben to use those terms when we discuss programming. It's hilarious but he started doing it. My aductors are underdeveloped compared with my abductor muscles. I started using the good girl machine and those muscles were sore from 3 sets with moderate weight! My wife noticed I out toe a lot and said the imbalance causes this. Crazy my squat and deadlift are pretty high but something like a few sets of good girls wreck my legs!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wtf is the Good Girl Machine?!?
Adductor is good girl (closing your legs), abductor is bad girl (spread em wide). It’s terminology that’s been synonymous with that machine forever. Lots of folks forgets which proper term means what, but everyone understands which one you want them to do when you say good girl & bad girl.

Good Girl Machine
70,110,130x15

Hyde, I love that you refer to the abductor and adductor machine as bad and good girl. I asked Ben to use those terms when we discuss programming. It's hilarious but he started doing it. My aductors are underdeveloped compared with my abductor muscles. I started using the good girl machine and those muscles were sore from 3 sets with moderate weight! My wife noticed I out toe a lot and said the imbalance causes this. Crazy my squat and deadlift are pretty high but something like a few sets of good girls wreck my legs!
If someone is very close stance I don’t think they’re necessary inherently, but for anyone with any width in their squat stance and especially if they squat wide or pull sumo, I think they’re imperative to maintain balance. I have strained my adductor before on wide Boxsquats years back because my adductors weren’t up to countering the intense abduction a wide push demands.

They’re also a terrific way to build more total thigh circumference on the leg, and can make or break a frontal bodybuilding pose. And they take very little energy & time to hit hard, as long as you can suffer the pump.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I definitely agree that adductors are an easy way to increase size. Mine are starting to fill back up all of my pants now that I am not only doing them but increasing my squatting and peppering in sumo pulls. They are back to touching halfway down my thighs now. Soon I won't have any hair on the inside of my legs again. #bigthighproblems!

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Adductor is good girl (closing your legs), abductor is bad girl (spread em wide). It’s terminology that’s been synonymous with that machine forever. Lots of folks forgets which proper term means what, but everyone understands which one you want them to do when you say good girl & bad girl.

If someone is very close stance I don’t think they’re necessary inherently, but for anyone with any width in their squat stance and especially if they squat wide or pull sumo, I think they’re imperative to maintain balance. I have strained my adductor before on wide Boxsquats years back because my adductors weren’t up to countering the intense abduction a wide push demands.

They’re also a terrific way to build more total thigh circumference on the leg, and can make or break a frontal bodybuilding pose. And they take very little energy & time to hit hard, as long as you can suffer the pump.
Lol right.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 5 of Oral Push
BW 262.2

Awesome…..looks like you’re timing your bulk at about the right time. That extra body weight will really help you hit those big numbers, and you should have plenty of time to settle in and adjust, once you reach your body weight goal.
Keep on killing it brother….💪🔥👍

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Adductor is good girl (closing your legs), abductor is bad girl (spread em wide).
I have Never used either one of these machine, but the next time I am at Planet Fitness I will give them a try.