Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ll be checking those guys out in a few weeks
Sign up for their newsletter/email because they always have discount codes going. BUNNY20 is the current Easter sale one. Used it on the Basic Wellness Panel that was already on sale for $62, so 20% off that plus standard $8 draw fee on any order through them for Quest.

Silly question ? How do they draw the blood ?
You take your printed requisition form to a local Quest Diagnostics you made an appointment with online, the technician puts a rubber band around your upper arm, finds a vein on your inner forearm and injects a small needle attached to a little twist on collection tube, then removes the rubber band. Then they quickly switch off and on a few tubes to get enough samples for the different tests.

Entire time with the needle is maybe 30-60 seconds. Painless, beyond the tiny initial pinch. I just look away and it’s over very fast.

Drink 32oz water at least prior to going. Makes finding a vein easier and more honest hydrated hematocrit levels.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4/20/22
BW 244.4

6 min cycle
Bird Dogs
Push-ups
Band Warmup

Axle Bench Pin Press
-starting from chest level pins
45x10
135x3
185x2
225,275,305,325,345x1 PR

SSB JM Press
65x12
155x6
225x6,6,4 PR

alt w/ Low Rows on Reverse Hyper
125 3x15

Hammercurls
35 2x20

Band Pressdown
Light x101

Seated DB Rear Delt Flyes
30 2x15

A good day in the Temple of Iron.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sign up for their newsletter/email because they always have discount codes going. BUNNY20 is the current Easter sale one. Used it on the Basic Wellness Panel that was already on sale for $62, so 20% off that plus standard $8 draw fee on any order through them for Quest.

You take your printed requisition form to a local Quest Diagnostics you made an appointment with online, the technician puts a rubber band around your upper arm, finds a vein on your inner forearm and injects a small needle attached to a little twist on collection tube, then removes the rubber band. Then they quickly switch off and on a few tubes to get enough samples for the different tests.

Entire time with the needle is maybe 30-60 seconds. Painless, beyond the tiny initial pinch. I just look away and it’s over very fast.

Drink 32oz water at least prior to going. Makes finding a vein easier and more honest hydrated hematocrit levels.

I see you go to Quest for the draw. I did 2 blood test the other week on was in the am fasted and I did not drink much water, Hematocrit 54, two days later went around noon drank about a gallon of water from the time I got up till noon, hematocrit 48.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

4/20/22
BW 244.4

6 min cycle
Bird Dogs
Push-ups
Band Warmup

Axle Bench Pin Press
-starting from chest level pins
45x10
135x3
185x2
225,275,305,325,345x1 PR

SSB JM Press
65x12
155x6
225x6,6,4 PR

alt w/ Low Rows on Reverse Hyper
125 3x15

Hammercurls
35 2x20

Band Pressdown
Light x101

Seated DB Rear Delt Flyes
30 2x15

A good day in the Temple of Iron.

Putting in some good work in the Temple of Iron. Always good to see steady PRs.
You and SkRaw are tearing it up!
Definitely checking out that lab….that’s a good deal.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4/21/22

6 min cycle
Bird Dogs
Side Planks
Glute Bridges

GHR
2x12

SSB Boxsquat
65x5
vs average bands (~130 top)
65x3
155,245x2
+gateway briefs
300 12x2 60 sec rests

Conventional, deadlift bar
135x3
225,315x1
375 8x1 20 sec rests

Reverse Hyper
125 4x12

GHR
2x12

Ab Wheel
2x12

This session was great. Definitely felt better conditioned for it despite doing more than last week overall.

Little neighbor boy came into the garage, probably 10-11 years old, right at end of dynamic squats. Asking about all the weights. He wanted to deadlift so I showed him a couple things & let him do some deficit pulls on the EZ Curlbar while I did my speed deads. He got up to 77.5lbs before his dad called him home - boy he was excited to use the chalk!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4/21/22

6 min cycle
Bird Dogs
Side Planks
Glute Bridges

GHR
2x12

SSB Boxsquat
65x5
65x3
155,245x2
+gateway briefs
300 12x2 60 sec rests

135x3
225,315x1
375 8x1 20 sec rests

Reverse Hyper
125 4x12

GHR
2x12

Ab Wheel
2x12

This session was great. Definitely felt better conditioned for it despite doing more than last week overall.

Little neighbor boy came into the garage, probably 10-11 years old, right at end of dynamic squats. Asking about all the weights. He wanted to deadlift so I showed him a couple things & let him do some deficit pulls on the EZ Curlbar while I did my speed deads. He got up to 77.5lbs before his dad called him home - boy he was excited to use the chalk!
Best to start young! I swear it primes the body for the rest of life.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Teaching the neighborhood youth, that's awesome! Before you know it, you might have a little lifting club going on!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Teaching the neighborhood youth, that's awesome! Before you know it, you might have a little lifting club going on!
At one point he says, “Boy, we’re just a couple of weightlifting partners in here.” 🤣

He’s a good kid. Kinda socially awkward, something off about him, but very intelligent & kind. I figure if he’s curious then teaching him some stuff could make a big difference down the line for him.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
At one point he says, “Boy, we’re just a couple of weightlifting partners in here.” 🤣

He’s a good kid. Kinda socially awkward, something off about him, but very intelligent & kind. I figure if he’s curious then teaching him some stuff could make a big difference down the line for him.
I grew up with out a dad and 50 or 60 years later I still remember the folks that went out of there way to help me or just be kind to me. Somethings you never forget !

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn, that PR on the pin press, very impressive!

And how kind, helping that little boy! Very well done.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
4/21/22

6 min cycle
Bird Dogs
Side Planks
Glute Bridges

GHR
2x12

SSB Boxsquat
65x5
65x3
155,245x2
+gateway briefs
300 12x2 60 sec rests

135x3
225,315x1
375 8x1 20 sec rests

Reverse Hyper
125 4x12

GHR
2x12

Ab Wheel
2x12

That is awesome lol!

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not sure why, but your log disappeared from my feed. I thought you were on a break but it turns out you've been on a PR rampage! Nice work mate!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mentally gearing up for a blast soon, probably starting May 1st. Going to be a real push for more size, miserable as that sounds coming into summer, because I feel like I am finally in a place to make a serious run at 400+ on bench - a goal I’ve been eying for a very long time.

Going over some drug interactions while planning things out & stumbled across this:

IMG_6341.JPG

Zyrtec & Pepcid twice a day when you get COVID seems to have a pronounced effect on lowering probability for a cytokine storm.
#themoreyouknow

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mentally gearing up for a blast soon, probably starting May 1st. Going to be a real push for more size, miserable as that sounds coming into summer, because I feel like I am finally in a place to make a serious run at 400+ on bench - a goal I’ve been eying for a very long time.

Going over some drug interactions while planning things out & stumbled across this:

View attachment 215534

Zyrtec & Pepcid twice a day when you get COVID seems to have a pronounced effect on lowering probability for a cytokine storm.
#themoreyouknow

Drop is some hints on gear protocol!?!?!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Drop is some hints on gear protocol!?!?!
Welllll… been a ton of mental back and forth. I don’t really believe in laying out exact cycles up front because needs & expected responses change obviously.

I think my immediate plan is to take my normal 90 test / 120 primo Saturday shot today, but skip my 90 test Wednesday shot. Next Sunday take a larger shot, at least 200mg of primo solo, get my bloodwork Tuesday, then begin working through the open vial of Trest Ace I have. Think like an old school primo/dbol combo. Cash out this open vial of primo & Trest, then immediately revert to a foundation of testosterone & masteron. Probably then bring in DHB on top, and then drive test & mast up over time. When I get sick of the DHB knots, switch to a similarly low dose of Tren. When I have a contest mapped out, there will be undoubtedly be orals leading into it.

Harsh compound: Trest kick -> DHB -> Tren
Basal mg driver: Primo -> Test & Mast
Contest: orals TBD, probably Adrol preWO and Mtren or M1A the final few weeks

Ezetimibe
Telmisartan
Raloxifene
Exemestane
P5P, Pramiplexole if needed
Cetirizine
Famotidine
Tums
Glutamine
Cardarine at the end
Berberine
NAC
TUDCA
Nattokinase
Pine Bark extract
Grape Seed Extract
Ubiquinol
EPA
Astragalus
Curcumin
Zinc
Magnesium
Selenium
Chromium
D3
K2
Vit C

Probably should pick up some Glutathione but it’s going to suck pinning that on top of the frequent Trest shots.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is this the Trest I'm thinking it is ?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Welllll… been a ton of mental back and forth. I don’t really believe in laying out exact cycles up front because needs & expected responses change obviously.

I think my immediate plan is to take my normal 90 test / 120 primo Saturday shot today, but skip my 90 test Wednesday shot. Next Sunday take a larger shot, at least 200mg of primo solo, get my bloodwork Tuesday, then begin working through the open vial of Trest Ace I have. Think like an old school primo/dbol combo. Cash out this open vial of primo & Trest, then immediately revert to a foundation of testosterone & masteron. Probably then bring in DHB on top, and then drive test & mast up over time. When I get sick of the DHB knots, switch to a similarly low dose of Tren. When I have a contest mapped out, there will be undoubtedly be orals leading into it.

Harsh compound: Trest kick -> DHB -> Tren
Basal mg driver: Primo -> Test & Mast
Contest: orals TBD, probably Adrol preWO and Mtren or M1A the final few weeks

Ezetimibe
Telmisartan
Raloxifene
Exemestane
P5P, Pramiplexole if needed
Cetirizine
Famotidine
Tums
Glutamine
Cardarine at the end
Berberine
NAC
TUDCA
Nattokinase
Pine Bark extract
Grape Seed Extract
Ubiquinol
EPA
Astragalus
Curcumin
Zinc
Magnesium
Selenium
Chromium
D3
K2
Vit C

Probably should pick up some Glutathione but it’s going to suck pinning that on top of the frequent Trest shots.
Looks solid! That initial trest to start will be a good water weight and strength packer. Never dabbled with DHB but sounds like a great time. Low dose tren does wonders I dgaf what anyone says. Then you always have the option to go moderate or high to finish with it should you desire. Pulsing orals is my preferred and proven method. I’ve been taking 75 mg adrol pwo on ME days and that’s it. The proof is in the pudding and I don’t feel like garbage. Carnivore diet or fast post cycle to achieve homeostasis :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is this the Trest I'm thinking it is ?
Yup, very clean stuff, used a little preWO once a week the last month or so of last blast! Thanks again

Looks solid! That initial trest to start will be a good water weight and strength packer. Never dabbled with DHB but sounds like a great time. Low dose tren does wonders I dgaf what anyone says. Then you always have the option to go moderate or high to finish with it should you desire. Pulsing orals is my preferred and proven method. I’ve been taking 75 mg adrol pwo on ME days and that’s it. The proof is in the pudding and I don’t feel like garbage. Carnivore diet or fast post cycle to achieve homeostasis :)
Yeah I mean none of it is a healthy endeavor, trying to become bigger than ever and at a high bodyfat already no less. But I figure I am probably more conservative than many with my doses, which helps a little, and the big thing is I need to stay healthy enough to be able to keep eating and growing. I have to be able to keep that size up long enough to execute the plan.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4/23/22
BW 247.8

6 min walk
Band Warmup

Swissbar Bench, 30 sec rests
45 3x5
+microbands
45,95x3
145 8x3 split over all 3 grips
195x3

Swissbar Skullcrushers
+microbands
45x12
95x10,8,8

Chin-ups on Yoke

Pullaparts
Monster Mini 3x30

Db Side Raises
30 2x15

Skulls with a little band tension against them was really awesome - as you gain leverage, the bands take the advantage right back!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't wait to see the results!!

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds like you got a plan!! Will be excited to see your results and strength!!! Some reason now I have FIve Finger Death Punch- making monsters, playing in my head

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn, you got some pharmacy at your place! Looking forward to the 400+ lbs bench!

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeaaah buddy! This is gonna be good, coming in hot off a strong cruise. PR city!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m pretty excited for your next blast! Funny how over the years we have always had exactly the opposite blast/cruise schedule. It’s motivating and fun to watch!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m pretty excited for your next blast! Funny how over the years we have always had exactly the opposite blast/cruise schedule. It’s motivating and fun to watch!
My wife and I are always out of sync on ours; she just finished hers while I’ve been cruising this whole time so we never get to have any more sex. But I think things will finally sync up before long…right AFTER I finish the few weeks of Trest

Well, at least my hands aren’t broken…just callused.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've been thinking of trying your method for dosing orals
One day maybe we should sync up. Like women on their periods
LOL!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4/25/22

Sled Dragging
6 trips

Bird Dogs
Glute Bridges
BW Squats

18” Boxsquat
45 2x5
135x5
225x3
315,405x1
+belt
455,495,545,585,605x1 PR

GHR
BWx10
+25x8,6

Strict Toes (Almost) to Bar

Only 3rd time in my life I’ve had 600+ on my back, and it was really great to be under it again. The bar was bowing so much I could barely unrack it, but it felt good & moved well.

Hoping to get some light reverse hypers & band leg curls in later for restoration.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
with that much bend in the bar do you time the recoil for standing up or do you try to keep it from moving much?
With clean and jerk I noticed once you get close to 275-300lbs you get enough bend in the bar (at least with the elikos etc) that you really need to time that recoil just right or you're fighting it on the jerk

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
with that much bend in the bar do you time the recoil for standing up or do you try to keep it from moving much?
With clean and jerk I noticed once you get close to 275-300lbs you get enough bend in the bar (at least with the elikos etc) that you really need to time that recoil just right or you're fighting it on the jerk
Only proper weightlifting bars have that whip from what I’ve seen, so it wasn’t a concern with this commercial knurled bar. Also, a proper boxsquat should have a momentary pause/relaxation of the hip muscles, not touch-&-go. You want to break up the eccentric/concentric some & avoid trying to rebound so you develop the ability to rapidly produce maximal force.

I did have to let it settle though after the walkout.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on the PR and looking forward to the results of you upcoming blast.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Badass PR. Remind me again, What’s your best squat (either comp or gym)?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Quadrasaurus Rex aint got nothing on the Hamstringsador! I think your legs are about my waist measurement there lol
I think he said his thighs were 32 inches at one point. I am sure he will correct me if I am wrong.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that's wild I think I recall Ronnie Coleman at one point reporting like 32" quads and a 28" waist?

but Quadrasaurus of course:

crazy to see that guy ride a horse.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think he said his thighs were 32 inches at one point. I am sure he will correct me if I am wrong.
Dang that sounds believable - just measured and they’re only 29” at the thickest part, higher on the hammy and adductor. But I was 20lbs heavier then.

that's wild I think I recall Ronnie Coleman at one point reporting like 32" quads and a 28" waist?
His both his legs and waist here a hell of a lot bigger than that, I promise you that!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Admin Articles 1
Hyde Supplement Logs 160
Hyde Cycle Logs 101
Hyde Supplement Logs 69
Hyde Supplement Logs 73