Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Took yesterday off from Stim Max. Gf was using Stim Max again the other morning. I know she absolutely hates the flavor, but she says she hates all Mango supps she’s tried so no surprises there. I will get her thoughts and see how she thinks it stacks up compared to her usual stim bomb that contains Y.
dang, sounds like your gf is hardcore, lol.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Took a 3/5 scoop yesterday at work and didn’t even notice the Y once - I really might be accommodating, and have another serving lined up this afternoon. Very much enjoying this as my afternoon pick me up - definitely get some feel good on this blend!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Took a 3/5 scoop yesterday at work and didn’t even notice the Y once - I really might be accommodating, and have another serving lined up this afternoon. Very much enjoying this as my afternoon pick me up - definitely get some feel good on this blend!
Sounds like you are adapting to it a little bit. Nice. I always enjoy the feels from Alpha-Y to me there is a mild euphoria / mood lifting effect on most things I have tried that have it in there. Not sure if that is the reason, or nootropics or adaptagens in them, or if related to the Alpha-Y. The original OEP was my first supp with it in there I think, and it made me feel good / euphoric too.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you are adapting to it a little bit. Nice. I always enjoy the feels from Alpha-Y to me there is a mild euphoria / mood lifting effect on most things I have tried that have it in there. Not sure if that is the reason, or nootropics or adaptagens in them, or if related to the Alpha-Y. The original OEP was my first supp with it in there I think, and it made me feel good / euphoric too.
Upping the dose to 2/3-3/4 scoop late this afternoon since it’s feeling good!

I have really been enjoying the mango to wash down my afternoon meal - the taste is very welcome on this diet!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
finding the right woman is 90% of success in life, imo.

looks like you found a keeper, congrats!!!
Thank you; I agree - it’s good to be with someone who appreciates a lot of the same things and who inspires you to reach for more in life!

Took almost 3/4 scoop yesterday late afternoon without issue. Noticed solid energy and mood for about 2 hours before it fell off - taking a break from StimMax today and will try 3/4 again tomorrow. Inching my way to full throttle!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Took 3/4 scoop at 6 Saturday night - played some games with friends and felt great, then came home later and watched the Olympia livestream while Stim Max tapered off.

Couldn’t believe how tremendous Roelly looked; I think he was the only physique to truly challenge Phil’s and wasn’t surprised he took 3rd at all. Brandon Curry cracking into the top pack was cool - he looked bigger than ever for sure. When they announced Shawn as Mr. Olympia, I couldn’t believe it. I hate Phil, but his physique was way more powerful (back, chest, hamstrings). Judges just chose aesthetics finally and Rhoden definitely had that. Both their quads were huge and diced, but Rhoden had that V taper and vacuum the entire time - Phil looked blocky.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Took 3/4 scoop at 6 Saturday night - played some games with friends and felt great, then came home later and watched the Olympia livestream while Stim Max tapered off.

Couldn’t believe how tremendous Roelly looked; I think he was the only physique to truly challenge Phil’s and wasn’t surprised he took 3rd at all. Brandon Curry cracking into the top pack was cool - he looked bigger than ever for sure. When they announced Shawn as Mr. Olympia, I couldn’t believe it. I hate Phil, but his physique was way more powerful (back, chest, hamstrings). Judges just chose aesthetics finally and Rhoden definitely had that. Both their quads were huge and diced, but Rhoden had that V taper and vacuum the entire time - Phil looked blocky.
I think Phil used to have a good physique, but seemed dead set on ruining it. He’s done nothing but get blockier over the years. Roelly is actually one of my favorite bodybuilders these days. I like the look he’s had better than most others, and he seems like a pretty cool guy. I’ll have to see if I can catch some highlights, I actually forgot about the Olympia again!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brandon curry and William Bonac are my top two right now.

Idk what the judges saw with Ramy to move him so far down but the photos I saw (and I get it, photos are different, a lot different than being there in real life) looked shredded!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think Phil used to have a good physique, but seemed dead set on ruining it. He’s done nothing but get blockier over the years. Roelly is actually one of my favorite bodybuilders these days. I like the look he’s had better than most others, and he seems like a pretty cool guy. I’ll have to see if I can catch some highlights, I actually forgot about the Olympia again!
You can watch all of the finals on YouTube if you have half an hour. Phil just moves like he genuinely took it for granted, and it shows in his lack of gut control. To me, that’s what killed it for him - he otherwise looked huge.

Brandon curry and William Bonac are my top two right now.

Idk what the judges saw with Ramy to move him so far down but the photos I saw (and I get it, photos are different, a lot different than being there in real life) looked shredded!
Pics capture the best and worst moments, but I’ve never gotten to watch the actual livestream before - it was evident if you watch the video. Ramy was too smooth, yet again. I never got why people like Bonac til watching him the other night - he was better than ever, and I really thought he could have come second.

Quite the show!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So here are some thoughts so far on StimMax after taking at different points last couple days:

-Hunger is unaffected by this blend.

-StimMax works FAST. You don’t need to take this 45 min before training; a 2/5 scoop was felt in about 15 min on an empty stomach before work the other morning.

-There is a mild but dependable euphoria effect.

-You have about 2.5 hours of game time. When the magic is over, it falls off fast. Drank 3/4 scoop between 5-5:30 last night and was asleep by 9-9:30.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Been taking 4/5 scoop last couple days late in the work day, and straight gettin’ it done in the evenings. Laundry, dishes, errands - you name it, I’ve got the drive to get it done! Definitely accommodated well enough to the Yohimbe, and the feel good increases accordingly with the dose. Going up to a full scoop over the next week when I try it next.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Been taking 4/5 scoop last couple days late in the work day, and straight gettin’ it done in the evenings. Laundry, dishes, errands - you name it, I’ve got the drive to get it done! Definitely accommodated well enough to the Yohimbe, and the feel good increases accordingly with the dose. Going up to a full scoop over the next week when I try it next.
Now you are making me want to try this stuff out. How hard is it to go to sleep, and what time is your last dose?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Now you are making me want to try this stuff out. How hard is it to go to sleep, and what time is your last dose?
I can sleep 5 hours after I take it. I have slept 4 hours after even - it does fall off rather obviously when it ends.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that is one thing with the alpha y it typically drops off and it is gone.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well went on vacation last Thursday so I took a break from Stim Max. Currently hitting a 2/3 scoop at work and feeling froggy! Think I’m going to try a full one finally tomorrow

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking good in here. Are you ready to review or not quite yet?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good in here. Are you ready to review or not quite yet?
I took a full scoop Friday evening and it was great. I would like to use at full dose a few more times this week and then will review

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
-FINAL REVIEW-

Stim Max sells for about $35-40/tub, and like any good stim-focused blend you really get quite a lot of servings for your money since they don’t have to waste space or money on pump ingredients. A pretty good value, as one scoop of this hits harder than ANY energy drink on the market for less than $1/serving.

Orange Mango was the flavor I had and I think it was great. Spot on, masked the ingredients pretty well, and didn’t have any bad aftertastes as long as you followed instructions (over-dilution ruins almost anything). Not gonna be for everyone, but there is a Raspberry Lemonade as well. Mixed up easy and a little swirling handles any sediment perfectly.

As for the effects: I am too sensitive to Yohimbe and could not train on this without getting an elevated heart rate that made me sick. Every Y product does this to me, so I took it at work or when gaming with friends. Very good feel, a nice euphoria, not too sweaty, and generally a good ride. Work was more productive and gaming more fun. The effects stayed strong for about 2.5 hours then would fall off rather sharply - you do notice when the magic is over.

All in all, this is a good stim blend with an open label from a reputable company. The inclusion of Y will deter some buyers, but those who tolerate it will probably be glad they gave Stim Max a shot.
Great Review Hyde!