Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vector really made me crave carbs. (This is one of the reasons I only use it when Im bulking) For some they didn't have any hunger issues.
I have been using Folli for so long I always eat a cup of trail mix pre workout and don't even think about it. .
Got Hypo once when taking Folli.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 4 - no training
BW 242.2

Sushi bloat came off, hence the weight drop. Definitely been eating enough food, and consuming a bit more carbs overall. Seems like I may be getting erections a bit easier, and more nighttime erection. Gonna pay more attention to that. I definitely noticed it last 2 nights and mornings. I don’t hate it.

Go to a supp shop and buy whatever’s on clearance so you don’t have to wait for shipping lol.
I have some maltodextrine but that stuff is way to slow getting into the system. Not bad for a carb boost but yeah I might have to make a trip to a local store.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
02/07/20 - Day 5
BW 247.0

SSB 2” Hi Box Squat
62,152,202,242x6
282 2x12
-2” foam mat, parallel
282x12

Above-knee Rackpulls
135,225,315x5
385 3x15 adding a 1/2” mat every set

Beltless SLDL
300 3x5

Back Extensions
+60 4x15

Pulldown Abs
80,100,110x25

Light Band Standing Hamstring Curls
2x30 sec isometric hold/leg
1x30 reps/leg

Avoided things like beltsquat and GHR that would greatly tax my hammy & instead focused on more volume in partial ROM. I could feel it on even 135 deadlifts so I pulled my deload weights straight-legged with zero issue. Glad I could do the curls at the end without pain now!

Man I’m hungry!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If Vector has more stuff in it to mess with blood sugar then I can't imagine because the folli has me hungry AF. I hit over 300g carbs yesterday... Was barely able to keep myself within my caloric level. Really had to focus and started going slightly hypo a few times during the day. Pretty impressed with that alone.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If Vector has more stuff in it to mess with blood sugar then I can't imagine because the folli has me hungry AF. I hit over 300g carbs yesterday... Was barely able to keep myself within my caloric level. Really had to focus and started going slightly hypo a few times during the day. Pretty impressed with that alone.
Yeah now is a very good time for me to have this kind of hunger; worst case scenario I gain some weight and get a little stronger.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good stuff. Well, not feeling hypo, that doesn't feel too good :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
02/08/20 - Day 6
BW 244.8

Did my Monday bench deload today since I’ll be traveling for work Sunday for half the week. Forgot my chin-ups and curls in the rush to get everything done before we had to leave, but I can make them up in the hotel.

Facepulls, Vogelpohl Rows, Hammercurls
2x warmup circuits

Bench
45,95,135x5
175 3x5

1-Board Press
180 2x12

DB Side Raises
15,25x10
30 2x20

DB Rear Raises
15x12
30 2x15

Pulldowns
120x12
150x10
170x8

Pull-ups
1x13

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just the follidrone seemed to drop my blood sugar and increase insulin sensitivity to the point I had to give up the idea of training fasted. I am gonna have to get some intra carb powder or rice syrup to get carbs in quickly in the AM.
Follidrone makes me hypo pretty quickly. Some people dont seem to experience it as much but for me its epic.
0 chance of fasted training. The good news is all of these things are positive overall. It's just about finding the right balance of enough food in the tank for training.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vector does for sure.
Corosolic acid
A ton of ursolic acid
Ferulic acid
Oleanolic acid
Chlorogenic acid
Even epicatechin
No rest for the hypo

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
02/11/20 - Day 9

Still traveling for work; hit some accessories in the hotel gym this morning before work. Took 2 Folli and 1 Viron fasted, then had my 3 vector post-training with breakfast. Felt alright but this was just accessory, nothing barbell. Very big pump, especially noting there was zero preWO or intra product of any kind - tap water only, not even electrolyte.

Bird Dogs, Planks, Side Planks, Glute Bridges, TRX Fatman Rows, Band Facepulls, Vogelpohl Rows, DB Hammercurls
2x circuits for core/warmup

NG Pull-ups, Chin-ups
8, 12

Skullcrushers on Cable Tower
45,65x10
85 2x12

DB Hammercurls
40 2x15

One-Arm Cable Tricep Extensions
35 2x25/arm overhand, then underhand

Monster band Pullaparts
5x30, 45 sec rests

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pumps and vascularity are great with Follidrone from my experience!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone makes me hypo pretty quickly. Some people dont seem to experience it as much but for me its epic.
0 chance of fasted training. The good news is all of these things are positive overall. It's just about finding the right balance of enough food in the tank for training.
Yep, gonna get some fast acting carbs to take about 10 minutes after my pre-workout to make sure i don't slow that down getting in. Agreed it is good news showing a serious increase in insulin sensitivity.
Vector does for sure.
Corosolic acid
A ton of ursolic acid
Ferulic acid
Oleanolic acid
Chlorogenic acid
Even epicatechin
No rest for the hypo
Yeah, that would do it for me!!! Ursolic Acid has always done it for me all on its own.

Then you have all the others... that equals:

@Hyde Yeah I bet that pump was serious, mine just from Follidrone are serious.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice work especially for a hotel gym! Are you feeling any other sides or still getting the libido boost etc?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Still noticing a bit more hunger, libido still seems solid but I think I am adjusting some. Pumps seem like they probably come easier and stay longer. Overall no issues!
Good deal!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man I wonder what the Viron would add to this Lean Muscle stack increasing free test a good bit along with the FOLLIDRONE, and the EXOTHERM with its estro management. I bet that would be the shiz for recomp!!!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Man I wonder what the Viron would add to this Lean Muscle stack increasing free test a good bit along with the FOLLIDRONE, and the EXOTHERM with its estro management. I bet that would be the shiz for recomp!!!!
Would definitely be a great add!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take Folli almost year round. For some reason I will take a month or 2 off a year.
Pretty much like a vitamin for me.
I can tell when I'm off of it.
Mood, Pump, Erection, digestion, and more...
My Daughter loves it. so I go through a bottle every 2-3 weeks in my house. I buy 4 bottles at a time.

I love letrone. I drop fat easiest on this. plus it really helps my Labido. More than Viron. When I take both my wife is like you taking that stuff again!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
02/14/20 - Day 12
BW 247.6

Bird Dogs, Planks, Side Planks, Glute Bridges x2

Squat
45 2x5
135,225x5
275 3x5

Frontsquat
225 3x8

GHR
5x10

Back home now and deload squat went well this morning. Ate a good amount while I was gone and hamstring seems to be feeling better. Took my second dose of all the BLR supps mid day.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
02/16/20 - Day 14
BW 246.6

2x30 50/50/15

BB Strict OHP
45,65,95,115x5
145,170x3
190x4

NG DB Incline Press
65 2x30

BB Calf Raises
135 5x10

Low back, mid back, abs are completely trashed from re-introducing frontsquats Friday. Quads also still vaporized. Back work would have been sketchy, and it would have killed my ability to deadlift tomorrow. Will either make it up tomorrow and push deads back to Wed or just pull and try to work some rows in.

This stack is very powerful concerning blood glucose-lowering. Amazed at how it just tears through the carbs. Was in a rush this morning and was caught with my pants down blood sugar-wise in training. You MUST feed the supps. Petered out fast.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
02/17/20 - Day 15
BW 248.6

BB Rows
135 2x8
185x8
235x12
270 2x6

Left after this. Decided to just go in to make up back work since I felt terrible, but on the first set of 12 rep rows I knew I had made a mistake even coming in. Knocked out my heavy set of 12 as 2x6 and it was still the heaviest, worst rows of my life. Wife is going to the doctor for sinus infection today, and I am trying to avoid sickness. Just can’t seem to feel recovered. Eating a ton.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
02/17/20 - Day 15
BW 248.6

BB Rows
135 2x8
185x8
235x12
270 2x6

Left after this. Decided to just go in to make up back work since I felt terrible, but on the first set of 12 rep rows I knew I had made a mistake even coming in. Knocked out my heavy set of 12 as 2x6 and it was still the heaviest, worst rows of my life. Wife is going to the doctor for sinus infection today, and I am trying to avoid sickness. Just can’t seem to feel recovered. Eating a ton.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
02/16/20 - Day 14
BW 246.6

2x30 50/50/15

BB Strict OHP
45,65,95,115x5
145,170x3
190x4

NG DB Incline Press
65 2x30

BB Calf Raises
135 5x10

Low back, mid back, abs are completely trashed from re-introducing frontsquats Friday. Quads also still vaporized. Back work would have been sketchy, and it would have killed my ability to deadlift tomorrow. Will either make it up tomorrow and push deads back to Wed or just pull and try to work some rows in.

This stack is very powerful concerning blood glucose-lowering. Amazed at how it just tears through the carbs. Was in a rush this morning and was caught with my pants down blood sugar-wise in training. You MUST feed the supps. Petered out fast.
I had this happen last week. haha I guess the first time I was using the stack the timing of my carbs was perfect and I din't even think twice about it. This time around I have a few more distractions with 2 of 3 kids being sick over the last 2 weeks. :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hate to hear that buddy, hope you get to feeling better. It seems to be a rough season... I have been sick or had a bad cold more this year than I can remember in recent years.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Smart to not push it any further! I hope you feel better!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How are you feeling?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Up the C, D, and get plenty of rest!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh man, sorry to hear that.
Feel better!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
02/20/20 - Day 18
BW 244.8

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. Wife saw the doc who confirmed it’s just a cold, and she seems to be on the mend with some extra rest, vitamins, and a nasal spray. I have been eating and resting a bit more and starting to feel normal.

I have reduced my Vector dosage at any one time to 2 caps, 3x/day, which maintains blood sugar/energy levels in training now without issue. 3 caps preWO along with 2 Follidrone was simply too much. I eat carbs at most of my meals, so taking 2 caps 3x/day is probably better for maintaining less peaky glucose levels anyway.

Yesterday began a new mesocycle:

02/19/20
BW 247.0

Bird Dogs, Planks, Side Planks, Glute Bridges, TRX Fatman Rows
x2 circuits

Conv Deadlift, stiffbar
135x8
225,315x3
+hookgrip
365,415x1
455 3x3
+straps
455 2x3

Rackpulls Below Knee
345x12
+1/2in mat
345x12

Low Handles Rogue Trapbar, standing on 1 plate deficit
240x10
260x10

Hi Handles Rogue Trapbar, 3 sec eccentric
260x10
270 2x10

Back Extension
+65 db 3x15

Ugh, 90 works reps of deadlift variants. Lats, erectors, traps, grip all feel fried. The rogue hex bar’s high handles are almost double a normal trapbar’s, so I felt like it would be a good alternative for tempo Legpress since I can stay extremely upright. Kept the weight light so I can build my grip & volume endurance.

Used 2 tbsp ground flax instead of a tbsp of pb and felt like my preWO cream of rice/whey digested much better, making energy feel more useable and not so bloated/half-digested in training.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice on the flax, I just bought some myself to start using more of. I like the spreading out of the doses to manage BG levels especially if you are eating carbs throughout the day.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice on the flax, I just bought some myself to start using more of. I like the spreading out of the doses to manage BG levels especially if you are eating carbs throughout the day.
I just have very little time to digest before beginning training - definitely under an hour. But I have found zero fat to just fall off too fast, and 1tbsp pb slows it too much. The flax was a great balance.

Pure Gold is like $9 for 4lbs on Amazon, ordered it 3x now. Good stuff.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Neti pot with some xylitol salts was a godsend when I was sick. Felt good to blast all that crap out of my face. Looks like you made it unscathed

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
02/22/20 - Day 20

x2 circuits

Max Effort Pin Squats, 3” above my depth
45,135,225x5
315,365,405,435x2
455,475,500x1

GHR
3x15

Got to train with our old group’s leader this morning so just went with the crew & enjoyed the visit. Didn’t do a whole lot but it was fun and my training won’t be compromised from this. Felt good to get a little weight on my back; left a little in the tank. Hammies got pumped on the GHR!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
02/23/20 - Day 21
BW 250.2

50/50/15 2x30

Bench
45,95,135,185x5
225x3
255x1
275 4x2, 1x5

1-Board Bench
185 2x12

Side Raises
15,25x8
35 2x13

Rear Raises
15x12
30 2x12

Hammercurls
30,40x15

Really hammered the food yesterday and had the bloat to show for it, but no net in strength to show for it. Oh well. I didn’t weaken. Lats are super sore from yesterday’s squat.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Surprised you didn’t have an increase in strength! Maybe you’re just too strong!

GHR are probably my favorite hamstring exercise!! My old gym got one not long before we moved. New gym is obsessed with stupid machines unfortunately! Not much free weight equipment or anything.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Surprised you didn’t have an increase in strength! Maybe you’re just too strong!

GHR are probably my favorite hamstring exercise!! My old gym got one not long before we moved. New gym is obsessed with stupid machines unfortunately! Not much free weight equipment or anything.
Well, part of it was all that weight was just bloat from a group dinner and ice cream, not true bodyweight - I was 4lbs lighter this morning. Also, I don’t normally put 500lbs on my shoulders the day immediately prior to bench in my current program, so that could have cost something. Not worries - like I said, I didn’t weaken!

GHR are my absolute favorite lower body accessory. If I can push my weekly GHR volume or intensity up over weeks and months I can literally see my hamstring hang and glutes increase in size, and my squats and deadlifts rise accordingly. Felt great to be hitting sets of 15 again with no left hamstring pain.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Some thoughts on this stack, after 3 weeks:

-Taking Follidrone and Viron a bit before sex seems to lead to a slightly more enjoyable time. Better sensation and response - maybe a better bloodflow thing?
-In general getting “excited” happens a bit easier in the hours following a dose of those 2 products.
-Without testing blood glucose, it FEELS like Vector acts somewhat like a GDA.
-High rep sets, 20+ reps, seem to pump me up a tad more and I can continue the set a bit longer, despite the increased pain from the pumps. This very high-rep strength has not had any correlation to any kind of power increase (or decrease) in strength rep ranges so far.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, part of it was all that weight was just bloat from a group dinner and ice cream, not true bodyweight - I was 4lbs lighter this morning. Also, I don’t normally put 500lbs on my shoulders the day immediately prior to bench in my current program, so that could have cost something. Not worries - like I said, I didn’t weaken!

GHR are my absolute favorite lower body accessory. If I can push my weekly GHR volume or intensity up over weeks and months I can literally see my hamstring hang and glutes increase in size, and my squats and deadlifts rise accordingly. Felt great to be hitting sets of 15 again with no left hamstring pain.
Oh absolutely!! I can tell a big difference in my hamstrings and deadlifts since moving and not being able to do them as often! It’s one of those things that “looks” easy but it’s far from it! Maybe if I beg the owner of my new gym...

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some thoughts on this stack, after 3 weeks:

-Taking Follidrone and Viron a bit before sex seems to lead to a slightly more enjoyable time. Better sensation and response - maybe a better bloodflow thing?
-In general getting “excited” happens a bit easier in the hours following a dose of those 2 products.
-Without testing blood glucose, it FEELS like Vector acts somewhat like a GDA.
-High rep sets, 20+ reps, seem to pump me up a tad more and I can continue the set a bit longer, despite the increased pain from the pumps. This very high-rep strength has not had any correlation to any kind of power increase (or decrease) in strength rep ranges so far.
Thank you for the feedback! Have you kept your calories about the same or increased them? If so, how much?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the feedback! Have you kept your calories about the same or increased them? If so, how much?
Been eating a little more. I have almost never tracked them. Adding a couple more servings of carbs per day on average I would say, including more fiber. Protein us consistently around 200-240 most days. Fats generally speaking are in the ballpark of 100g daily average, and I prefer 4 meals on off days and 5 on training. Off days I usually fast for a spell in the morning out of preference.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
02/26/20 - Day 24
BW 246.4

Training today went pretty well. Decided to drop wraps completely since I really don’t want to hassle with them next competition. This meant my work weight was about to feel a lot heavier lol. Actually surprised how fast I was recovering between squat sets today, as well as GHR work. Rib was moving out of place after frontsquat so changed it to beltless Hatfield Squats. Dodged a bullet.

x2 circuits

Squat
45 4x5
135 2x5
225x3
295x2
345,375x1
410 4x2
+triple-ply knee sleeves
410x6

Frontsquat
235x8

Hatfield Squat
242 2x8

GHR
5x12

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
02/28/20 - Day 26
BW 249.2

60/50/20 2x30 each

BB Strictpress
45,65,95,115x5
140x3
160x5
180x3
200x3

NG DB Incline Press
35x15
70x30,29 PR

BB Skullcrushers
55x15
85 2x15

BB Rows
135,185x8
235 3x9

BB Calf Raises
140 5x10

One-Arm Cable Tri Pressdown
35 2x25 each overhand
30 2x25 each underhand

One-Arm DB Rows
115 2x15 each

BB Shrugs w/ straps
255,285x15

Tough but solid session today; the PR on the incline work was satisfying even if OHP and rowing didn’t feel very strong. My leg DOMS from Wednesday are absolutely righteous; ditching the knee wraps has my entire lower body struggling to stand up or sit down at all.

Too bad this stack couldn’t help with DOMS any, but I think we all know that’d be pretty wishful thinking!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Those number!!! So jelly! Lol You’d put everyone in my gym to shame!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 27
Hyde Cycle Logs 101
Hyde Supplement Logs 69
Hyde Supplement Logs 73
Hyde Workout Logs 8695