Hung Log

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So my bottles just came in, I will log here my results and keep track (semi regularly) of my routine.

Starting stats as of 6/10/22
6.4 BPEL, going to focus on getting this right up, I will measure once a month, but may check if I see noticable changes.

Day 1- Got home later today so just got 6 hours in the extender.

Last edited:

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My routine will consist of extending with the phallosan forte+, manual stretches, pumping/bathmate a couple times a week and some hanging. My main goal is 6+ hours of extending a day tho

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
haha in to see gainz ( not physically "see" .. reading only please )

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This me today
hey we said no pictures lol

can u post a pic of a bottle ? does it come with a pump ( for the product lol )

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just curious, were you already doing all of the manual exercises, pumping and extending and the supplement is the only thing new so you can tell if it is the supplement or the exercises making the difference?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just curious, were you already doing all of the manual exercises, pumping and extending and the supplement is the only thing new so you can tell if it is the supplement or the exercises making the difference?
Yeah I was, I have been doing it on and off for years, a little more consistent this year. I started off quite small, but I think there was a bit of fat pad and erection issues originally, but I really improved my erection strength and have gained some length over the years. The progress over the next 3-6 months will be very indicative of the results hung can produce, I will be brutally honest... because I do want this to work, but I dont want to give anyone false hope if it does not.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I was, I have been doing it on and off for years, a little more consistent this year. I started off quite small, but I think there was a bit of fat pad and erection issues originally, but I really improved my erection strength and have gained some length over the years. The progress over the next 3-6 months will be very indicative of the results hung can produce, I will be brutally honest... because I do want this to work, but I dont want to give anyone false hope if it does not.
71F17FDE-16B1-42E6-869A-86C4DCC0745B.jpeg

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Missed a day and a half due to accidental alcohol consumption. I will say it does feel more... stretchy and plump haha.

I have been hanging 2kg for 1-2x20 mins followed by as long as I can in an extender then finish with 10min in automatic pump.

80-90% of the PE is done at night as mornings are very hard with limited time and privacy. But I will try wake up a bit earlier and atleast pop on the stretcher for an hour and some manual work.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are these verified practices? Hanging weights on your willy sounds dangerous to me..

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are these verified practices? Hanging weights on your willy sounds dangerous to me..
Yep people have been doing it for centuries, but I did a lot of research on some forums like PEGYM and conditioned my penis with various exercises throught the years.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yep people have been doing it for centuries, but I did a lot of research on some forums like PEGYM and conditioned my penis with various exercises throught the years.
Ok then. Best of luck 👍

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The ongoing pump from product is pretty crazy, the flaccid girth is like 25% bigger I reckon

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone else notice their balls are bit plumper and freely hanging? haha

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How do you hang from your Johnson? The weight

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How do you hang from your Johnson? The weight
I wrap Major Johnson then use a device that basically clamp arounds the main shaft and under the head so it feels fine and it has a clip then I attach weights to it... I think it's a bib hanger, I got it a long time ago tbh.

It's honestly not bad, doesnt feel like its gonna pull your dick off (unless you go WAY too heavy)

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not much to add atm, will probably only post when noticable things have happened, I am feeling pumped down there 24/7 but that would probably have to do with pumping once in the morning (when I get the chance) and pumping at night (everynight)

Flaccid is looking much bigger, erect actually looks thicker and... healthier? but I wont measure until maybe 2-3 months? this takes time people and I dont want to discourage myself haha

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is anyone else logging or can give feedback?? come on guys if you are interested in these sort of products Dsade really needs feedback otherwise it will be another year or so before we can get it again/

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
flaccid is definitely longer and thicker, I need to up the weight on the hanging as I am not experiencing any soreness... up to 4kgs atm, but only hanging 1x20mins, followed by max extension. Trying to figure out if I want to do 3x20 min hanging sessions or stay with 1 followed by max extending.

Might try 5kg tonight for 20 mins and see how that feels.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Had a day off and kept a nice heavy flaccid, which was nice. Seem thicker and MAYBE a bit longer when ready for action, but wont measure for another 3-4 weeks I reckon

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Am I the only one logging this? anyone have any personal experience? input?

This was apparently quite the demanded product, but no one seems to be wanting to provide feedback? if you are worried just create a new account and post your details or send it to me and I will keep it confidental but give your reports here.

I know I have gained length and girth, when I am in the pump I normally get around 3/4 mark... now I am just a few mm away from the top... sooo definitely working haha

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Am I the only one logging this? anyone have any personal experience? input?

This was apparently quite the demanded product, but no one seems to be wanting to provide feedback? if you are worried just create a new account and post your details or send it to me and I will keep it confidental but give your reports here.

I know I have gained length and girth, when I am in the pump I normally get around 3/4 mark... now I am just a few mm away from the top... sooo definitely working haha
I'm not getting much of anything feedbackwise.

CF2

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if I speak for anyone else but I'm hoping a stellar looking regimen can be posted before I bother with all the effort.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't know if I speak for anyone else but I'm hoping a stellar looking regimen can be posted before I bother with all the effort.
Honestly all you need to do is get an extender, apply hung, put yourself in MAX tension for an hour (minimum) and maybe pump 10-20 mins in the morning IF you have the time, do some light jelqing during the day then repeat at night. Bare minimum extend max tension and try do some jelqs/manual stretches throughout the day... you will grow, but it will take time... probably 2-3 months to see noticable differences, although I have noticed gains in under 4 weeks so there is that.

There are studies out there that talk about people using extenders 4-6 hours a day for 3-12 months and pretty much all of them made gains, I think the average flaccid gain was 32% in length over the 12 months (not sure about erect, this was a bit hard to read) but factor is HUNG and factor in some manual exercises, you can make bigger gains

Reactions: CF2
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry guys, I don't personally know anyone who's used it yet.
I don't even know how the OP got it. I don't see it on their site. I ain't ashamed of being average but would like a bigger hog. LOL I think most who are average or below would.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't even know how the OP got it. I don't see it on their site. I ain't ashamed of being average but would like a bigger hog. LOL I think most who are average or below would.
I think it is very appealing to a lot of men. And the average (no pun intended) guy on this forum is the perfect group to advertise to

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

CF2

Awards
  • Established
It's there. Click the triple bar in the top left hand corner of the home page and then select all products. It will be the first product listed.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think it is very appealing to a lot of men. And the average (no pun intended) guy on this forum is the perfect group to advertise to
Yeah I do think a lot of men whether they want to admit it or not, would love to try the product... for me yeah I am average length, but I still satisfy my gf and no problems there, it is honestly not about insecurity at this stage, I want to better myself this one of the aspects, I am working on my body, brain (memory, problem solving etc etc) and my mental state. The way I see it, a bigger dick also means more sensations and better experiences, but I wont let it control me either (even though I may make it seem that way here)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I do think a lot of men whether they want to admit it or not, would love to try the product... for me yeah I am average length, but I still satisfy my gf and no problems there, it is honestly not about insecurity at this stage, I want to better myself this one of the aspects, I am working on my body, brain (memory, problem solving etc etc) and my mental state. The way I see it, a bigger dick also means more sensations and better experiences, but I wont let it control me either (even though I may make it seem that way here)
I might joke about it sometimes, but I try not to make fun of people for their choices, unless they are being ridiculously unsafe, or something.
If it makes you happy to pursue that ... I certainly don't see an issue with it. (y):)

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@dsade when I extend, I don't get any soreness other than from the noose, I am getting a decent stretch judging by the hang after and I can't physically extend anymore on this one without adding more rods (which I will) but for the product to be as effective as possible, should there be that soreness after an hour extending session? or as long as it is at maximum stretch then it will work?

I might add in 5 mins of intense manual stretches before putting into the extender and see if that helps

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Y
@dsade when I extend, I don't get any soreness other than from the noose, I am getting a decent stretch judging by the hang after and I can't physically extend anymore on this one without adding more rods (which I will) but for the product to be as effective as possible, should there be that soreness after an hour extending session? or as long as it is at maximum stretch then it will work?

I might add in 5 mins of intense manual stretches before putting into the extender and see if that helps
You'll see as you add the next rods, then begin extending those.

You are causing the right amount of damage, but also the speed at which you are healing.

That's the whole point!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Y

You'll see as you add the next rods, then begin extending those.

You are causing the right amount of damage, but also the speed at which you are healing.

That's the whole point!
I have been trying to add rods, but I am stuck at a certain point in between the rods, it just spins and doesnt go any higher... I am not sure if its because I am at maximum stretch for my little guy or its a device problem... I am really stretched out, but I feel as tho I could get the tiniest bit further... maybe haha

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So my bottles just came in, I will log here my results and keep track (semi regularly) of my routine.

Starting stats as of 6/10/22
6.4 BPEL, going to focus on getting this right up, I will measure once a month, but may check if I see noticable changes.

Day 1- Got home later today so just got 6 hours in the extender.
You measuring the BPEL from the top or the side? Just curious as people do things differently

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I do from the top.
Same. That’s what I’m going to do for my log. Deciding what I should do for visuals besides dick pics lmao. Like play doh maybe to visualize changes