Humpday giveaway! Starring AGGRO from chaos and pain!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aggro, Targeted at gamers but not entirely impossible to imagine what it can do for your workload. In the office, in the gym or at school ...it doesn't matter. Aggro is there. Lets take a look at the ingredients.

aggro.png

That right there means focus. A key factor in EVERYTHING! I would be curious how this will treat people like myself with ADD.

We are just giving the stuff away! No fancy marketing ploy to get you to try our product. We just ask you to create a detailed log staring this beast. Unbias. If you hate it...say so...if it's just okay....say it! We really do love giving stuff away to our am brothers and sisters.

We are also going to have another giveaway this month for gains-mas if I can talk the big dawgs in charge into it. We shall see.

Requirements:
Live anywhere(yay international)
18 y/o and up.
Willing to log our product.

While you're here.... check us out on...
chaos_And_Pain on twitter
https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain on facebook
Chaos and Pain sign up to our news letter!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
This is supposed to help with gaming?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I am interested and will log this for you. I am on AlphaMax now. Will that effect the log?
I live in the U.S. And I am 42. I made an account at the chaos and pain website. Was trying to sign up for the newsletter. Maybe I need to do it on my computer

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Ya dude its amazing for studying as well. Have it in my backpack for pre finals
For real! My job is mostly studying and I could use something to help if that's what this product is designed to do. I will follow along if I don't get the opportunity to log for it.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
For sures in on this.
I'm always looking for a mental edge and more focus.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really liked Genius and DaVinci (I liked Genius a bit more :)). This would be awesome for the new Xbox One I just got :D

wideguy1979

Awards
I would Love to log this. I am 35 and studying to be an acupuncturist, I have a fair amount of experience with nootropics pramiracetam, aniracetam, oxiracetam, used the anarachy stack and variations of it many times, sulbutiamine, brain candy, vinpocetine, alpha GPC, And probably a half a dozen others I forgot about. LoL . I was also on the enhanced minds forum way back and mind and muscle.

willib

Awards
  • Established
will log,wondering if it will help me focus at work also,use several of your products already

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
I would like to log Aggro. I'm about to start a computer science program and could use the focus. I also work in a finance-related job and our month-ends and year-ends can be murder--doesn't help that the internet is a click away and I do get sidetracked with this site and a few others. I'm always upfront and objective about everything I log and can provide the AM community with sound feedback.

jose6636

jose6636

Awards
I would love to try it out. I have no problem logging either!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I'd be down to log this product! The profile looks great, and I could use the extra energy at work and in the gym. Currently not on any other supps (other than staples) so it'd be great to see how much of an impact it has!

szZXsquid

Awards
Would love to log this product as i have bad add and am currently in school atm got midterms coming up and this should help , havent tried many nootropics only piracetam but i am unbiased and would give a good log if chosen , i am 19 and 6 ft 180 lbs and do not take any supps. Besides staples such as creatine,aminos, lclt and green tea nice oppurtunity guys put them apps up

orangewaldo

Awards
Beautiful and cold TN
18 y/o and up.
Turning 33 next humpday and looking for motivation and focus in a jar because of the toddlers
I love writing honest reviews on everything from amazon products to workout supplements.
I am also intrigued as how this will help with focusing in a military environment. Our weekends are so packed I need a vacation when it's over. My normal job has me sitting at computers plugging away at miltiple systems all day, and coffee just isn't enough anymore when the children are not sleeping. This on top of the last few classes in a networking degree and im tapped out.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
will log,wondering if it will help me focus at work also,use several of your products already
Yes it will. Nootpep amongst others will do great!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will choose by tomorrow

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the Noopept in Genius is what made me like it better than the DaVinci. It would be cool to see how the combination of Oxiracetam and Noopept in one product works!

muskate

muskate

Awards
I will happily log this for you! I am located in Calgary Alberta Canada.

Send me a message!

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Live in Pittsburgh, PA.

33 y/o

I would love to log this for you guys. I'm already a huge fan of Ferox and the Chaos and Pain blog. Aggro was next on my radar because I'm currently finishing my business degree and could really use the extra focus to help concentrate during the long nights of studying/writing.

Thanks and hope to hear from you guys!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For real! My job is mostly studying and I could use something to help if that's what this product is designed to do. I will follow along if I don't get the opportunity to log for it.
Yup here it is

ForumRunner_20141210_163406.png

Oxiracetam and noopept along with other goodies like the 2 types of caffeine for smooth energy

Its awesome stuff I play a game where you have to focus on the whole map and a couple mistakes add up to a waste of 40-50 minutes (typical match length) I've noticed I am more consistent and am at the right place at the right time more.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
This sounds awesome!! See some good apps so far, but I would love to log it, so I am joining this party too.

I have tried noopept, aniracetam, and of course pieracetam. Also other nootropics like Demiurge and ardinifil. Noopept was my fave and interested to see how it works in Aggro.

34 years old, recently started a new job in IT at a university. Need to keep up with new technology, the students, getting some certifications, and taking care of the day to day business. Just on staple supps currently and can update my log 3-4 times per week.

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Logging this would be awesome. Never tried any nootropics before but have read a lot about the ingredients. Would be a great addition to life as a student!!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Aggro, Targeted at gamers but not entirely impossible to imagine what it can do for your workload. In the office, in the gym or at school ...it doesn't matter. Aggro is there. Lets take a look at the ingredients.

View attachment 111201

That right there means focus. A key factor in EVERYTHING! I would be curious how this will treat people like myself with ADD.

We are just giving the stuff away! No fancy marketing ploy to get you to try our product. We just ask you to create a detailed log staring this beast. Unbias. If you hate it...say so...if it's just okay....say it! We really do love giving stuff away to our am brothers and sisters.

We are also going to have another giveaway this month for gains-mas if I can talk the big dawgs in charge into it. We shall see.

Requirements:
18 y/o and up.

I'd love to log it bros!

I've logged for you all before and I do have some crazy ADD with real medicine that I take for it and I could really give you a good idea of how this works.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Oh I'm giving it ONE MORE DAY!
Cool! Hoping for the opportunity. I haven't officially logged before, but need to start somewhere.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Cool! Hoping for the opportunity. I haven't officially logged before, but need to start somewhere.
Chaos on Pain picked me for my very first log, they are a great company.

orangewaldo

Awards
They sent me some samples of their products to try out, and it's legit stuff. I certainly say it's better than anything made by cellucor.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Chaos on Pain picked me for my very first log, they are a great company.
Excellent! Well, we will see. Thanks for the encouragement.

wideguy1979

Awards
Really awesome looking supplement here and I dunno about the rest of you guys but for me a solid nootropic before a workout is worth its weight in gold. I believe one of my first and favorite part experiences with such a supplement was called neurogain (I think it was from EAS) really enjoyed the focus it gave me and the increased mind muscle connection made for some of the best workouts I had ever had. Later it was power drive (_from biotest please do not blackball me LoL) and later came spike. Somewhere around the time of me learning about sulbutiamine (ingredient in spike) is when I really started delving into nootropics. I don't know if anyone on here remembers threads on the anarchy stack LoL(showing my age) I also learned a lot on enhanced minds.com which was when I started using different racetams, deprenyl,and provigil. I have been out of the loop for a little while but I picked up a nootropic from GNC by a company called American muscle I think, it was very unimpressive. That's when I began researching again and I came across information on noopept and found tons of positive feedback. I have read about the other ingredients also and recall reading logs on them on the enhanced minds forum way back. I would really love to get s shot a t this log! Again good luck to everyone and have a beautiful day:)

Last edited:

willib

Awards
  • Established
Ihave used GENIUS,FEROX,ALPHA,AND SWOLE. Would love to try more

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd love to give it a go. Many of you are familiar with my logs, this one will be detailed.

I'm getting back on track with my training (I injured my leg on July 6 days before powerlifting meet) so it's be nice to see if it could improve my focus in the gym... But even more I'm interested in whether or not it'd be able to improve my performance at work. I'm a salesman and it's important to be 100% focused all the time - closing the deal is not easy.

wideguy1979

Awards
very solid group of applicants here I can see that the logs are going to be excellent

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
image-2438545197.jpg

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beautiful and cold TN
18 y/o and up.
Turning 33 next humpday and looking for motivation and focus in a jar because of the toddlers
I love writing honest reviews on everything from amazon products to workout supplements.
I am also intrigued as how this will help with focusing in a military environment. Our weekends are so packed I need a vacation when it's over. My normal job has me sitting at computers plugging away at miltiple systems all day, and coffee just isn't enough anymore when the children are not sleeping. This on top of the last few classes in a networking degree and im tapped out.
Send me your mailing info! We have a winner!

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to the winner. Will be following logs

L.A.

L.A.

Awards

View attachment 111201

Requirements:
18 y/o and up.

Interested in the gains-mas if yall ever do that...

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested in the gains-mas if yall ever do that...

I was thinking new year new pr. I'm celebrating gains-mas unfortunately by dieting. I gotta talk to the bosses Friday. We will see what we can do my brother in iron

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
did this guy just bounce? I was looking forward to this. Never really used any of the "harder"nootropics. Normally just focus xt for me.
Shoot me any questions. This stuff is so good I'm saving a few scoops for when I have an interview for a job that pays 2-3x's what I make now.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
did this guy just bounce? I was looking forward to this. Never really used any of the "harder"nootropics. Normally just focus xt for me.
No. My boss is enjoying Xmas at the moment. He will most likely get the package after. Holidays are crazy haha!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No. My boss is enjoying Xmas at the moment. He will most likely get the package after. Holidays are crazy haha!
got it. Merry Christmas guys.

orangewaldo

Awards
Trust me no bouncing here. I promise it'll get updated when the golden fleece arrives. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good PR!