HumaPro - You ready to grow? COME AND GET SOME!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Well its been two weeks, 4 days total that ive used humapro to replace all my food... The stuff works man. Getting much leaner and still looking good. No complaints about loss of size. Still strong and my waist is getting tighter lol. Pants falling off me.
RIGHT ON!!! I was thinking of adding Humapro to my wedding prep diet that is going on right now and you've all convinced me with your logs!!!!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
RIGHT ON!!! I was thinking of adding Humapro to my wedding prep diet that is going on right now and you've all convinced me with your logs!!!!
Nice. I mean im being transparent because i paid for it, so if it didnt work i would def not say it did. I really like it because it blunts my hunger, and that tells me its more than just some flavored powder. No bcaa ever cut cravings like this for me.

I can say i absolutely dont look forward to the grape flavor at all.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Nice. I mean im being transparent because i paid for it, so if it didnt work i would def not say it did. I really like it because it blunts my hunger, and that tells me its more than just some flavored powder. No bcaa ever cut cravings like this for me.

Yeah, Grape is probably the worst tasting flavor out of all of them.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm steering clear of the grape flavor. Strawberry Kiwi was real good but I'm anticipating my tub of pineapple arriving. Should be any day now

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol. I mean its drinkable. Just not something im like excited for. Got some apple cider on the way tho!
You won't regret the apple! It's delicious.

I can't decide if I like it or pineapple better.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
You won't regret the apple! It's delicious.

I can't decide if I like it or pineapple better.
I LOVE the Mandarin Orange flavor, but I have heard everyone RAVE about Pineapple

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I LOVE the Mandarin Orange flavor, but I have heard everyone RAVE about Pineapple
I like orange and straw kiwi so far. But my pineapple is on its way. I hope everyone is right about this

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I'm using the orange and strawberry-kiwi right now as well. I do not think you will be disappointed by the pineapple flavor. It's worth the wait.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Definitely interested in Humapro thanks to this post. Good stuff!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like orange and straw kiwi so far. But my pineapple is on its way. I hope everyone is right about this
Those two are my favorite also.. I'm hoping for a blue rasp as we make that for ALRI Aminos..

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Not used it in years but, for a recomp or cut, it was the bomb.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those two are my favorite also.. I'm hoping for a blue rasp as we make that for ALRI Aminos..
Not hoping for a green apple cherry flavor?? Are you sure this is really you Mike?? LOL

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not used it in years but, for a recomp or cut, it was the bomb.
Oh this stuff is a game changer on a cut. Helping me retain muscle like a mofo

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
If you haven't yet TRY the Appletini BCAAs by ALRI. The flavor is AWESOME and its right up your alley

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you haven't yet TRY the Appletini BCAAs by ALRI. The flavor is AWESOME and its right up your alley
Never tried any of the flavors of the ALRI BCAA'S

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I love humapro.

I've been living off the tablets for the last 2 years lol

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Tried my tub of apple for the first time tonight. It's not bad, but I don't think I will be picking this flavor. It and peach mango are my bottoms. Pineapple top then probably orange and strawberry kiwi

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tried my tub of apple for the first time tonight. It's not bad, but I don't think I will be picking this flavor. It and peach mango are my bottoms. Pineapple top then probably orange and strawberry kiwi
I just got two 90serves of apple in. Hopefully its good to go! Lol

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So my favorite flavors are basically the same. Pineapple, Orange and strawberry kiwi

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
On a cut you really think this works replacing food/protein shake?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On a cut you really think this works replacing food/protein shake?
the science proves it in fact does. less calories, same nitrogen retaining benefits.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Will have to give it a go. Any issues dosing pre bed?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
None at all. I've used it at all times of day. Getting ready to buy my third tub since this promo started! Used it to replace up to 150g of whey/whole food protein with no reduction in recovery and some nice recomp happening!

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I need to break down and but some of this !!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I recently found my two 90serves for 40 bucks shipped. Should have ordered more than a 2 pack because after i purchased they changed the price to 120 lol

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Humapro changing minds ONE DAY at a time

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take 3 scoops daily. 1 preworkout, 1 postworkout and 1 usually before bed. No issues whatsoever

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Those of you running, have you completely ditched protein powder? That would be my selling point, if I can just run humapro I might be able to convince myself to give it a try. Need to find a bogo. Also pills as good as powder?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those of you running, have you completely ditched protein powder? That would be my selling point, if I can just run humapro I might be able to convince myself to give it a try. Need to find a bogo. Also pills as good as powder?
You know I rep for another company, so I'm shooting straight. The only time I'm using whey these days is when I'm craving something different like sludge or protein pancakes. Whey is a bit more versatile to me as far as recipes go. But overall, HumaPro has become better for day-to-day recovery. I use whey maybe a couple times a week now.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My only possible thing against using EAAs vs whole food source/my whey+casein mix is satiety, but EMPIREMIND says that is not the case for this. It is likely the other ingredients that may be causing appetite suppression?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Pills are all I use - they are much simpler. I usually use 9 tablets 4 times a day. I eat maybe 100-120 g protein whole food over 4-5 meals.

Plus intra workout carb/amino cocktail like intra-MD

You know I rep for another company, so I'm shooting straight. The only time I'm using whey these days is when I'm craving something different like sludge or protein pancakes. Whey is a bit more versatile to me as far as recipes go. But overall, HumaPro has become better for day-to-day recovery. I use whey maybe a couple times a week now.
same here with the whey. RTD Isopure Black Tea has been my vice.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My only possible thing against using EAAs vs whole food source/my whey+casein mix is satiety, but EMPIREMIND says that is not the case for this. It is likely the other ingredients that may be causing appetite suppression?
Yea. Not sure why exactly, maybe because im taking 6-9 scoops in a half gallon of water, but i dont feel hungry during that time. Notlw the fasting throuughout the day can be tough at time, but once i start drinking the humapro at night im good. Its not like others bcaa or eaas