HTP Superdrol!!! (Sponsored log)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sorry for being MIA in the log this week. In between moving and some hectic stuff. How's it treating ya?

With Superdrol the glycogen retention will be fantastic on high carb.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bumping for updates bro :) when you have time!

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Its great stuff. Sorry for the lack of updates just been hitting the gym too much (; haha

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
So far this stuff is amazing. I'm not exact on the day but this is my last week ( 6 days left ) I think I'm going to order another bottle tonight tho, I haven't decided. If not it'll be a 30 day cycle all together.

Week 1: I had the "on" feel within a few days. And by the end of the week my strength hadn't gone up much but reps were starting to increase.

Week 2: this is when I really started to feel it! Probably the new 6 oxo preg compound but nitrogen retention and pumps started getting crazy and by the end of week 2 my weight was increasing

Week 3: strength has shot way up with me hitting 315 twice on flat bench... Most I've ever done. My weight is almost up 9lbs all together

Really considering another bottle but will have to pull the trigger tonight as to not miss any days of dosing at 3 a day also I am on a small surplus of calories so it has been a pretty good bulking compound all in all. Very dry but not as dry as halo

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far this stuff is amazing. I'm not exact on the day but this is my last week ( 6 days left ) I think I'm going to order another bottle tonight tho, I haven't decided. If not it'll be a 30 day cycle all together.

Week 1: I had the "on" feel within a few days. And by the end of the week my strength hadn't gone up much but reps were starting to increase.

Week 2: this is when I really started to feel it! Probably the new 6 oxo preg compound but nitrogen retention and pumps started getting crazy and by the end of week 2 my weight was increasing

Week 3: strength has shot way up with me hitting 315 twice on flat bench... Most I've ever done. My weight is almost up 9lbs all together

Really considering another bottle but will have to pull the trigger tonight as to not miss any days of dosing at 3 a day also I am on a small surplus of calories so it has been a pretty good bulking compound all in all. Very dry but not as dry as halo
Solid update bro.. appreciate it. I got some things to look forward to when I start running this soon!

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Test just makes everything better, all the freakin time!
Glad I'm not yhr only one that thinks so haha
I have 3 bottles of sust I was pretty tempted to throw in the mix

Did some back and bis yesterday.
I know the superdrol is working when 75 lb dbs feel light for hammer curls!

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Annnnnddddd my cycle is over after today. Was going to grab one more bottle but had a death in the family that no one saw coming (major heart attack) so I'm going to stop at 30 days

So the superdrol was good even only at 30 days, did more than I expected honestly. I'm leaving work but will post my final review along with my "after" photos tonight!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good man! Sorry to hear about the loss of your family member and we really appreciate your logging efforts

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So sorry to hear about your loss bro.. it is always tough.

Looking forward to that final review!

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
I started taking superdrol at 3 cals a day with about two days of only taking two caps.

Starting weight was 199-200lbs
Ending weight is around 208 lbs so I got some pretty decent size. Gainz were dry but not super dry lol just dry enough.

Strength shot up on all lifts at the beginning of week 3.
Over all good stuff, very impressed as I was skeptical before trying. Would I use this again? Yes. Along with the eq pH.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Great job! I love this product.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started taking superdrol at 3 cals a day with about two days of only taking two caps.

Starting weight was 199-200lbs
Ending weight is around 208 lbs so I got some pretty decent size. Gainz were dry but not super dry lol just dry enough.

Strength shot up on all lifts at the beginning of week 3.
Over all good stuff, very impressed as I was skeptical before trying. Would I use this again? Yes. Along with the eq pH.
Awesome man, glad you enjoy! Look into the Deca prohormone bro, that is what my eye is on!

Mikebeck31

Awards
What are you running for your post cycle? Did You take any support on cycle to prevent or help sides?

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
What are you running for your post cycle? Did You take any support on cycle to prevent or help sides?
Yeah I am interested in what your PCT looked like as well, great log! Also what is a good AI to take?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work buddy. I'm really considering combining this with a little something else come bulking time.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice work buddy. I'm really considering combining this with a little something else come bulking time.
There should be a VERY nice product coming out somewhat soon that would stack extremely well with this :D

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Well to be honest I'm not doing a pct. I'm doing a cruise on 300 mg a week of sust haha and as far as an AI goes I like adex at 1.5 mg a week (adjust as needed)

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
I wish I had used some test with it ... Like between 500 and 600 mg and that would have been awesome! I only ran it solo to give it a good review as to what it does on its own as I feel most ppl will use it that way.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish I had used some test with it ... Like between 500 and 600 mg and that would have been awesome! I only ran it solo to give it a good review as to what it does on its own as I feel most ppl will use it that way.
Well that is most certainly how I will be running it.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well to be honest I'm not doing a pct. I'm doing a cruise on 300 mg a week of sust haha and as far as an AI goes I like adex at 1.5 mg a week (adjust as needed)
1.5mg a week. Daily, EOD? I always prefer daily doses.