HTP Superdrol!!! (Sponsored log)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've taken methystenbolone a few times with great results. Today is my official starting day with Superdrol. Took a dose yesterday pre-workout. I know what to expect from methylsten so I would still be able to identify the results of superdrol. I just feel kicking off superdrol with 10mg of methystenbolone will be insanely good. Lol
If you are logging it for us, I would not add another hormone into the mix as we want to gauge what HTP Superdrol is capable of doing.. variables make it harder.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Well the superdrol (it's compounds) will not offer that much on its own to be honest. Atleast not compared to what it can offer when added to another compound. I feel the 'andro' route is very mild (which is why it's legal I'm sure). So adding methystenbolone or even trest to it would be somebody's best bang for their buck. I'm all about honesty. :)

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
I was very much considering a 50 or 60 mg dose of trest instead of using pre workout but I ultimately came to the conclusion that I should use only the htp superdrol, I can honestly feel this stuff already and its only day 6

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was very much considering a 50 or 60 mg dose of trest instead of using pre workout but I ultimately came to the conclusion that I should use only the htp superdrol, I can honestly feel this stuff already and its only day 6
that's music to my ears :D

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Well the superdrol (it's compounds) will not offer that much on its own to be honest. Atleast not compared to what it can offer when added to another compound. I feel the 'andro' route is very mild (which is why it's legal I'm sure). So adding methystenbolone or even trest to it would be somebody's best bang for their buck. I'm all about honesty. :)
I disagree here. I have run original SD and all the top methyls of the day including M1T. The reason Andros are currently legal is because right now they are ok with current anabolic laws. Keep in mind too, this product isn't just the typical Andros. You may not feel as much mental affects, but the gains are definitely there with 8+ lbs very realistic on a scale AND keeping it post PCT.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
we'd much prefer to see what this product does on its own that mix it with some other random hormones

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Oh, well then that's a no-brainer LOL!!

Haven't seen his pop up. But ok, thanks for clarifying.
Yeah, I don't believe he has it up yet. Still waiting on him to set it up, but yes these are our bottles that we sent to him in exchange for a sponsored log that he's referring to. If he wants to add in msten after our sponsored bottles are complete with his own Superdrol, then that is his choice.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I don't believe he has it up yet. Still waiting on him to set it up, but yes these are our bottles that we sent to him in exchange for a sponsored log that he's referring to. If he wants to add in msten after our sponsored bottles are complete with his own Superdrol, then that is his choice.
Agreed with this here.

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Ok so day 7 and I have a little flare up in the ole right nip... Will be dosing adex high at .5 Ed for one week and then down to .5 EOD. Having great results in the gym! Pump is amazing and that's the most noticeable thing and slight strength increase. I'm @ 200 lbs

Attachments

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Nice stuff so far bruh!!!!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
In. Hope your nippie gets better lol

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Ok so day 7 and I have a little flare up in the ole right nip... Will be dosing adex high at .5 Ed for one week and then down to .5 EOD. Having great results in the gym! Pump is amazing and that's the most noticeable thing and slight strength increase. I'm @ 200 lbs
Looking good man. Darn nip, is that just agitating an old flare up?

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Thanks, trying to stay lean as possible and yup just a little agitation. Excited to see what the other loggers have to say about it the superdrol

johnleary3rd

johnleary3rd

Awards
Hey guys...new to the forum but subscribed to this thread to see how logs are done .....anyone have a suggestion as to good prices for this PH (HTP Superdrol)...thanks!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys...new to the forum but subscribed to this thread to see how logs are done .....anyone have a suggestion as to good prices for this PH (HTP Superdrol)...thanks!
the prices are the same at all retailers, however 1 retailer currently has a B1G1 50% off if you do some search.

Just search "hi tech superdrol" and your 2nd hit on google should be it

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Day 9
So this stuff is pretty good... I'm up about 3 pounds and my workouts are out of this world. I've actually been thinking about taking it back down to two tabs lol

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Day 9
So this stuff is pretty good... I'm up about 3 pounds and my workouts are out of this world. I've actually been thinking about taking it back down to two tabs lol
I thought about bring it back down as well.. will stick to 3 for now though :)

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Yeah I'm giving it about 3 .ore days just to see what happens but it makes the gym a little to intense haha

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Its like a mix of anxiety and the pump feels skin tearing. Although my weight hasn't shot up I've been filling out more and vascularity throughout the day so far so good
I've had more energy in the gym and when I start working out I definitely don't need pre workout

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Its like a mix of anxiety and the pump feels skin tearing. Although my weight hasn't shot up I've been filling out more and vascularity throughout the day so far so good
I've had more energy in the gym and when I start working out I definitely don't need pre workout
Yep I'm experiencing the exact same thing!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Take it back down? Psh you're just getting back to gains

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Acts as a stimulant for sure I work long hours and I'm gooooood haha. You would think lethargy would kick in with high test levels but this is overall great so far

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not necessarily. It depends on the person. Some people feel like Superman with high test levels.
I would say most. Unsure what above post means. I think he means the opposite, "suppressed" test levels.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I would say most. Unsure what above post means. I think he means the opposite, "suppressed" test levels.
No because on tren I felt like king of the world but lethargy plays a roll. High test levels makes you feel like you are king, BUT depending on the compound lethargy plays a roll for sure. Just my experience and from real life people I know and not internet crap ;) I also always got raw powder and converted it, so my gear was very pure so that's another thing to keep into consideration lol

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No because on tren I felt like king of the world but lethargy plays a roll. High test levels makes you feel like you are king, BUT depending on the compound lethargy plays a roll for sure. Just my experience and from real life people I know and not internet crap ;) I also always got raw powder and converted it, so my gear was very pure so that's another thing to keep into consideration lol
If running anything but Testosterone, you have high hormone/androgen levels, but low test levels.

High test levels increases energy and libido and confidence

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
No real updates lately. Strength has increased slightly and although I've gained about 3 or 4 lbs I've lost some fat in the process. Liking the stack so far and happy with how its making me feel in the gym
I've gotten used to the extra anxiety now and its no big deal or maybe its the weed brownies... Idk lol

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Ok so a little over two weeks in and I'm up 6 ish pounds. Can't complain haha very lean gains and strength has greatly increased

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Late night chest workout... Hit flat, incline, and did db fly's
Felt amazing, did 315 for two on flat probably could have done more but was pretty gassed from my incline which I hit 275 on and it felt heavy lol
This new compound is pretty amazing.. And yes I've gotten the itchiness and its only about every workout but I'm up to 207 and body fat has not really increased at least not visually

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Ok so a little over two weeks in and I'm up 6 ish pounds. Can't complain haha very lean gains and strength has greatly increased
awesome, on track to see that 10 lbs cycle!

Also from a max of 310 to multiple reps if 315 is pretty solid this far imo

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Yeah I'm pretty impressed this far. Seems everyone is having great results

yzy805

yzy805

Awards
the prices are the same at all retailers, however 1 retailer currently has a B1G1 50% off if you do some search.

Just search "hi tech superdrol" and your 2nd hit on google should be it
prohormones.JPG

yzy805

yzy805

Awards
damn, thats amazing. $44.96/bottle is what that breaks down to. brb, loading up on 1-Testosterone and Equibolin
hell yah its amazing but :( they were oos of 1-ad
what would be similar to 1-ad im trying to cutt
and im on a 2 low 1 high carb cycle should i switch to a 2 low 3 high

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hell yah its amazing but :( they were oos of 1-ad
what would be similar to 1-ad im trying to cutt
and im on a 2 low 1 high carb cycle should i switch to a 2 low 3 high
1-Testosterone and 1-AD share the same active, 1-dhea/1-andro...and its dosed significantly higher.

I always suggest either our Superdrol or 1-Testosterone above all else