How to help vegetables to reduce calories ?

johnsmith28

Awards
Hi,

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hi,

Try eating them.

Injecting them isnt much fun.

But seriously it adds a lot of bulk and satiety to your diet. Take a starchy or sugary snack or meal you have now and swap it for veggies of choice. One step at a time

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I dont understand your question. Are you just asking how to incorporate vegetables in your diet? What vegetables?

Just eat them, you will feel fuller and be less likely to eat **** food.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Clueless here

sarah9349

Awards
Try eating them.

Injecting them isnt much fun.

But seriously it adds a lot of bulk and satiety to your diet. Take a starchy or sugary snack or meal you have now and swap it for veggies of choice. One step at a time
Agree with you as green veggies are great to reduce and maintain body weight.*

wrathman10

Awards
If your hungry eat a few cups of green veggies and your not hungry anymore.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
maybe hes asking how to make them taste better?? I would recommend you try some of the butter flavor seasoning as well as a little tony chicherys seasoning salt. that usually helps me tolerate the veggies better.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed with Ripper on the seasoning. I actually enjoy eating alot of veggies now just kinda spicing em up a bit.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Spices for sure, spicier is better for me, or if you want some more exotic variation Walden Farms has a large line of zero calorie dips and dressings

testosteroni

Awards
Spices for sure, spicier is better for me, or if you want some more exotic variation Walden Farms has a large line of zero calorie dips and dressings
Walden farms products are absolutely disgusting except for the syrups

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Walden farms products are absolutely disgusting except for the syrups
Good to know, I have actually only used the syrups and the caramel dip. Was looking into ordering others I nay rethink that though

testosteroni

Awards
Good to know, I have actually only used the syrups and the caramel dip. Was looking into ordering others I nay rethink that though
For sure. The maple syrup is one of the better diet products out there. Incredible taste for 0 calories. I use it in my oatmeal.